Https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-genetics-science-africa/

You heard it here folks. Race doesn't exist. Better pack up your hate bigots.....

Attached: natg.jpg (987x1116, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video49111197/beach_shenanigans_19_original_hi-res_
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Goldberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're a wildlife magazine, they should know.

> Ban world renowned Nobel prize laureates that claim that race is real and there is differences between race and IQ.
> See? No difference.

Attached: james-watson-medium.jpg (360x450, 55K)

STFU kike

Attached: 1565995250587.jpg (503x290, 27K)

PLAVIX LAWSUIT HAWAII

Plavix lawsuit hawaii - a drug tested in california on spics, blacks and whites caused mass deaths in pacific islander communities for over 30 years until it was withdrawn. the people who defended it said racism was a meme.

Excellent!

Now that I see clearly there are no real differences between myself and blacks, when do I get my goddamn reparation check?

Attached: 1566412411399.jpg (2048x1716, 524K)

SJWs always lie. Ethnicity is one of the most stubborn features of human history, but believe me it's all made up says the SJW!!!

The magazine is just another extension of the globalists - they use it to announce their decisions for the world. It's irrelevant as to what is true or false, take the headline for what it is and accept that is what they want to impose on the world.
(Hint - it's basically to de-volve or cause involution because Whites from Europe to Australia are actually gaining on the globalists in terms of realizing how they govern and manipulate everyone, now they want to flush their genome down the drain in a sea of nigger-arab-gook genetic waste and have their slave planet).

jews have been pushing this a while now, they're already on "sex has no scientific basis".

how absurd can their lies become?

Attached: 1566118007247.jpg (600x1000, 137K)

>when do I get my goddamn reparation check?

white people don't exist until they do.

jews run the exact same scam on the Palestinians.

>National Geographic
If that is science, my dick is a religion

(((SJWs))) are now corrupting the border between science and not science based on their feelings. In 100 years, (((science))) will say that there's no difference between me and a Corgi and that zoophilia is natural

He isn't in his prime anymore dude he's 90 and probably has Alzheimers

xvideos.com/video49111197/beach_shenanigans_19_original_hi-res_

wich one of u did this?

I love this bold new paradigm!

no hate-speech, just self-deprecating humor; I hate niggers but it's okay because we're the same thing

In the sense of
>There's just Caucasoids, Mongoloids, Negroids
yes that's retarded because it's a largely useless classification/grouping. But to deny ethnicity/phenotype/etc? Literally anti-science.

Attached: 947f6ea6f7147a4ba96b05c5cd39208fd7f8007cca7fe694a3ab1b2efcf44378.jpg (4000x4000, 1020K)

A drug that kills only a specific race? Hmmmmmmm

Because they are satanists. I mean that literally. One of the central ideas of occultism is that God is a monad - perfect, undivided and without parts. This is not the god of the logos, the god of the bible with a personality and human form, this is the APE OF GOD which imitates and supplants the actual god. Therefore ONE-WORLDISM is the essence of Satanism:

>One-Race
>One-Gender
>One-Government
>One-world

They even sing hymns to this god:

>One Love! One Heart!
>Let's get together and feel all right
>Hear the children cryin' (One Love!)
>Hear the children cryin' (One Heart!)
>Sayin': give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right
>Sayin': let's get together and feel all right. Wo wo-wo wo-wo!

Who is this lord he is singing to? It's the devil!

>it is possible to find out one's race from the DNA contained in a single hair
>"BUT RACES DON'T EXIST! WE SWEAR!"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

yes. many of them exist.

Every heard of Soγ Protein?

The entire "race isn't real!" argument is an annoying, dishonest, pseudo intellectual 3 cup trick.

Ok, "race" as defined by phrenologists or something else debunked isn't real. To say race isn't real based on this ancient bullshit is like saying chemistry isn't real because alchemy isn't real but we used alchemy before chemistry. Leftists today constantly make this argument and think they're being really clever when they're just wasting time and posturing.

Are there "genetic differences" between different populations of people and we can test for? Yes.
So people can "socially construct" different races.

These differences, some human beings have "arbitrarily" (that's the new word of the month) defined these differences as "races". Dishonest people will grab a group of randoms and say "oh so they're all a different race because they have this gene in them?" but they know they're wasting time and fucking about and fooling nobody except people who want to be. You take an educated guess based on how a person looks, then you can get a more specific answer by testing their DNA. Kits online do this all the time for an "arbitrary" fee (and then give all of your socially constructed genetic information to the FBI)

Attached: 3_cup_trick.jpg (306x165, 7K)

I read a book about the Rwandan genocide and the subsequent teams of forensic pathologists that went through the piles of dead bodies in the aftermath. They were able to tell them apart despite extreme decomposition and atrophy. That is tell the Hutu apart from the Tutsi to an acceptable level of accuracy. I of course was not swayed by any of this and immediately returned to masturbating whilst watching the euro vision song contest

It is better for us.
No race means no racism.

Niggers can gtfo (we label them now this way. not black race or afro americans but niggers. remember, race does not exist)

Libs owned

By denying the existence of race you are denying the consensus reached by biologists, geneticists, anthropologists and historians in favour of soft science sociologist and psychologist activists engaging in far-left partisan politics.

Attached: 1566542048628.png (634x342, 39K)

All labels are "made-up." Race is a useful shorthand for describing short-distance, blood-related, genetic and cultural clusters. It would be difficult and inefficient to enumerate every family grouping when describing a large segment of the population rather than using terms like " black" or "white" or whatever.

Because genus, species and subspecies are more accurate.

fuck darwin right?

If there is no such thing as rave, then there CANNOT be such a thing as racism. Can't have it both ways.

Yeah fuck that gay nigger, Lamarckism was unfairly discredited

Attached: aryan rave.gif (240x287, 277K)

> give nigger same blood as nordic
> nigger rejects the blood

> differences in structure of brain
> differences in genetics
> measure differently in all performance indicators of life
> Entirely different physique along with a different color

> mainstream cuckold scientists : ''there must be no basis for race"

raves are a social construct

After you ban all the science proving race exists then you can claim it doesn't.

Attached: different-species-different-species-otally-he-same-species-evolution-🙈🙉🙊-7935244.png (500x566, 162K)

Great, if there's no such thing as race, then there is no racism!

Would you download a car?
Sure you would.
Would you download a nigger?

howcome I can tell the race of the person in the background?

might as well say guys= girls just because HUMAN

No scientific basis for air, it's a made up label

I don't get it
What person?

Race and gender are social constructs but White males have to be punished with affirmative action laws.

Trannies are already saying that

Attached: 1554427270271.jpg (800x552, 77K)

Light exists on a spectrum, therefore there's no such thing as light.

Gas lighting of the highest order

then why does everyone besides niggers have 2-4% neanderthal dna and niggers have 0% and the difference between humans and chimpanzees is 3%

Attached: Human tree of life.jpg (1057x755, 229K)

>Somewhere along the way, perhaps in the Middle East, the travelers met and had sex with another human species, the Neanderthals; farther east they encountered yet another, the Denisovans. It’s believed that both species evolved in Eurasia from a hominin that had migrated out of Africa much earlier. Some scientists also believe the exodus 60,000 years ago was actually the second wave of modern humans to leave Africa. If so, judging from our genomes today, the second wave swamped the first.

>Those that left africa bred with another species, but we're all the same.

That's why the niggers and the kikes started kvetching when the LITERAL NOBELIST, MULTI AWARD, EMERITUS, AUTHORITY, PIONEER, DISCOVERER OF THE DOUBLE DNA HELIX AND HUMAN GENOME asserted that niggers demonstrably, verifiably and unfalsifiably have lesser IQ and faculties.
To the point of stripping him of his awards in a hissy fit, for hate speech.

"scientists" have to reconcile caucasians and niggers having MORE of a genetic drift than canis lupus does with canis lupus familiaris.
Dogs are a different species that wolves. Niggers are the same species are whites. Science is a faux quasi-religion, internalize it already.

>t. computational phylogenetics PhD, computational neuroscience MSc.

Affirmative action is unconstitutional. Don't give up on the truth zoomers.

then why are they cutting they cocks?

This is the chief editor of nat geo magazine. Notice anything?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Goldberg

>the concept of race is not grounded in genetics
Yup, Africans look different from Asians because their genetics are the same.
Glad we put that mystery to bed, right boys?

These are the same pedos that put an 11 year old boy, in drag and in a provocative pose, on the cover when they started pushing “gender” bullshit. Fuck them. They stick to African Tribes and lions, because they don’t know shit about anything else.

If you take it to its logical extreme: milk

They just want to test everybody for sickle cell for dem sheckles.

ALL words are made up labels. That's what they are for.
What retard wrote the article? What retard fell for it? Imagine falling for a dumb semantic, what do words mean, argument.
I mean we can go ahead and make up new words, but it doesn't change the reality that there are measurable differences between groupings of people.

Yeah that’s it, have a gender studies degree and talk shit about genetics to the guy who co-discovered the double helix.

K then someone tell those losers to stop saying white privilege and whites this and that since race doesnt exist. Fucking hypocrites getting asablasted by their own idiocy

if race doesn't exist then it won't matter if we remove non-whites and create 100% white countries

if race ain't real then how can racism be real? checkmate, marxists.

>1 post ID slide thread.
>all retards and newfags reply without sage

Attached: 37964373_294691004419667_4380814251908923392_n.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

Mental illness that is portrayed as free choice and "empowering against patriarchy" by (((society)))

If race doesn't exist, I can't be racist and bigot.
Thank you science.

"Race is not bounded in genetics", but I can pick up a skull and identify the race 100% having never seen the skin, or running a test which proves conclusively otherwise.

This is part of elites deification of terms in the absence of religion to shape belief. So you hear science and economic growth as the new God and Jesus.

Okay great, so no affirmative action, no diversity quotas, and no reparations right? I mean race doesn’t exist so me and a black person are identical so let’s get identical treatment in all things.

wow she's cute i bet she fucks black guys though

>>Muh Races

But who was the Denisovans?

Sciensophistry to appease the plebs.

Racism still exists. Whites and Asians can score 300-400 points higher than a black and not get into an elite university. Black gets admitted. White privilege.

>leaf

Attached: FlickeringHospitableFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 3.81M)

some arbitrary test score geared towards white cultures doesn’t mean that african americans are less intelligent

A forensic pathologist can identify a person's skin color based on the skull structure alone.
Checkmate, leftists.

b-but goyim, never forget, mixing races makes healthier offsprings

Attached: BO120420200.jpg (333x499, 28K)

If we're "the same" then how does something exist that can be "geared toward" a separate race? Shouldn't all results be identical?

>We're all HUMAN
We're also all ANIMALS and all MADE OF CARBON if you go by that retarded logic.

We divided a genus by species before we knew genes existed.
The social construct of race is the social contruct itself. It is a falacy based upon an arbitrary declartion that the genetic variation between races is too small to matter. This based on absolutely nothing at all, it'd have to be.. if you knew a thing about genes or that humans are 96% similar to a chimp and 90% similar to a cat you wouldn't shrug off a 0.001 difference.

The mutt actually believes this. What should the test consist of for niggers?

Blacks have been here for hundreds of years but we need to keep giving them a crutch. Asians can barely speak the language and score higher than blacks on standardized tests.

If race isn't real than blocking non-whites from entering white countries can't be racist because after all, we're all the same race.

CANADA #1 AGAIN! WOOO!!!
CANADA!!!
CANADA!!!
CANADA!!!

You're right, you only need a pair of eyes to see they're less intelligent.

Attached: 1565015597660.png (505x533, 511K)

Attached: 1566679133697 (1).jpg (3712x3103, 2.15M)

Attached: Thomas-Sowell-on-diversity.png (500x428, 73K)

The funny thing is enslavement in Africa selected for physical strength and they're still about as useful as their kin despite being relatively sheltered from other blacks for 300 years.

in that case
>open borders for Israel

>I WILL IGNORE SCIENTIFIC REALITY BECAUSE FEELINGS!

>sheer repetition of a word
Propaganda 101. Keep repeating it and the sheep will believe it. Not only will they believe it but they will fight to the death to defend it.

Watch in 5 years those of us that disagree with diversity is our strength will be put in gulags or killed. Damn near guarantee it.

Greta Thunberg's offspring?

>National Geographic creates an article just to make peopel argue about race
>Hey lets post about this on Jow Forums so we can argue more about race
arent you a good shill op

>"the concept of race is not grounded in genetics"
Meanwhile in reality, they can be specific enough to tell us the exact small european country someone comes from. Also those pushing this narrative will scream ANTISEMITISM if you turn it around and say it must mean they don't exist as a people either.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

lel, you can make that argument for a few *very early* tests that asked niggers about croquet or whatever, but they've been painstakingly politically correct / culturally neutral ever since and whites don't score the highest average anyway. Although there's definitely some sample cherrypicking going on, especially amongst Chinese and (((Ashkenazi.)))

Attached: race exists haplogroups.jpg (1800x749, 142K)

It won't be some big theatrical killing to upset the proles. We'll just disappear and that will be that.

Realistically, more like 50 years.

Hope so

If you read up about this idea, it coins that race is a social construct, not a scientific based one. That's why racism still exists, as well as "white privilege".

U MAD WYTE BOI

Attached: Wakandan intellectual.png (396x385, 62K)

>sickle cell would like to know your location

Every goddamned time.

then racism does not exist either

Largely useless? Look how dense the clusters are. The few hybrids don't eliminate the useful distinctions.

>it's a largely useless classification/grouping
>but ethnicity is not
>shows a graph with mullatoes
>what is evolutionary history
enjoy that low IQ.

So I did a little digging and here's a quick rundown
>Elizabeth Kolbert appears to be jewish
>Also appears to be married to a jewish man, despite her conviction that race isn't real
>The editor of National Geographic is jewish too
>73% of National Geographic's shares are owned by Disney, which is of course overwhelmingly jewish

Attached: notice.jpg (1506x542, 183K)