According to Varg, these Macedonian students are not white because they have brown eyes

According to Varg, these Macedonian students are not white because they have brown eyes.

Attached: 2-2.jpg (2048x1368, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

According to common sense, listening to Varg unironically is foolish aside from learning how to welfarescum your way into a happy life with many children.

What the heck is your problem posting these rando photos from high school and letting a nobody live in your head for free? This is at least the second thread I've seen.

You must be a completely unbearable loser who nobody can stand.

according to me varg is a welfare leeching parasite and will be gassed once the uprising starts

Bunch of subhumans

Rare

Slavs are white, but Macedonia is Greek and we're not white.

varg followers are some of the most low iq on this board besides leftypol and commiepol

Brown is superior, fuck Nords!

I'm phonefagging, what country is this?

discount india

Lel. Niger

Niger, deployed here for a while

The only thing valuable the Varg point out was that using copper drinking bottles is actually smart (because copper neutralizes any pathogens in the water). Other than that he's a white nigger.

Post pic of skin

why do they all have the same nose

>Varg be like:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE

Attached: Varg Vikernes.jpg (480x360, 11K)

According to Varg they are EUROPEANS with non-european admixture. Which is true.

/thread.

What are you doing in Nigger?

Varg is retarded, paganism is dead
OP is a faggot, this shouldn't be a thread

Bulgars are not white. "Macedonians" are Bulgars + Turk

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

These are not Macedonians, they're slavs

>learning how to welfarescum your way into a happy life with many children.
This is actually pretty big when you think about it. It's what the majority of people are lacking.