Happening: chinx are about to take over

Hong Kong?

Live on RT
youtube.com/watch?v=J8EkVV4T0UI

Attached: Selection_766.png (1200x628, 707K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zEHczKoBM5s
youtube.com/watch?v=H_am03oNmBI
youtu.be/EialMLyXxbs
youtube.com/watch?v=hpDvtIt6Lsc&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those fucking protesters and making such a ruckus. The CCP has the best intention for all its citizens. They should lay down their arms and apologise.

The CCP has the best intention for all its citizens

I'm not supporting the HK protestors.

Apparently the CCP has the best intentions for all its citizens, nothing shonky going on here guys let's all move on shall we?

Literally chink bots.

The CCP has the best intention for all its citizens, the rioters should return home.

They gotta escalate the violence or the protests will die. The problem is that all the kids go back to school Sept 2 and then the revolution is over. HK people have legit grievances but. This incremental escalation strategy really indicates there is outside guidance. Guidance, but from whom? Well if you look at the “Revolution of Dignity” in Ukraine Obama allied with Nazis to bring down the regime , in Libya he allied with takafiri lunatics, and in Syria, with cannibals. So who is the empire using here in HK? What group opposes China and wants to seize power there.

Also, expect a protest leader to be maytared this week.

youtube.com/watch?v=zEHczKoBM5s

>those shields and barricades
This will go down in history as the great lego revolution

Attached: hk_lego_reu_3-600x435.jpg (600x435, 79K)

wtf lol
Why can't libtards here riot properly? They are literally incapable of this cohesion and focus. They just chimp out, lose the very moment riot police arrive, then give up completely and choose a new city a few weeks or months later.

Based insectoid chinks

Maybe they were wrong from the start, get your facts* straight :)

>muh watercannons!
>2nd hand shills dont even realize they just want you to spread footage of at best 100-200 "protesters" getting doused and easily dispersed
its literally just a PR war between mutt shills and China now

The big lego pieces are a good idea. The CCP is family orientated.

>t.Pajeet
>
>t.Gook

who was in the wrong here

show flag chink

Attached: 1565969148722.png (600x600, 9K)

The CCP has the best intention for all its citizens, the youth need to stop rioting

those """"protesters"""" seem to glow in the dark

look at this faggot

Hong Kong is wrong and are troublemakers.
Xi Jinping is a kind leader who wishes the best for all his Chinese citizens. Hong Kong included

he's not wrong though

the protesters will inevitably lose. and when this happens, the chinese govt will give them subhuman social credit scores. their lives will be miserable and the majority of them will likely rot away in prison and become forgotten. nothing is more oppressive and resolute than the determination of the chinese govt.

benevolent leader Xi Jinping is wise and will forgive the protestors. they just need to stop now and restore harmony.

It's pretty surreal
they're on ever website where this comment comes up, which means they are there all the time

FUCK ALL HAPPENING.
Bunch of pussies. Both of them.
Nobody is attacking.
Boring as fuck

he's wrong, and you're a shill
i hope they kill your family

China for letting it go on so long then pulling the rug out from under them.

I don't think the protestors will be able to reach me in Germany.

>The CCP is family orientated.
They'd never separate families. All to the laogai together.

CCP still has the best intentions for Hong Kong citizens.

gloomtube's stream with multiple perspectives.
youtube.com/watch?v=H_am03oNmBI

KLANKENING!

Good thing the first reaction to any post is to call them a shill. FUCK CHINA!!!

>i'm totes a german in germany guys

just what a soros boy would say

>What group opposes China and wants to seize power there
The citizens of HK. They are seizing power as is their right accorded to them in the Basic Law. This is all coming as a great shock to you and your superiors in the 50 cent party I'm sure, but when people feel threatened, bullied, marginalized and pushed around badly enough, at some point they will fight back, and when that happens they come to realize that they're not alone in their fight and it's not them that are outnumbered, and then they stop being afraid, and soon after, they prevail.

Lots of astroturfing agaubst HK protest on Jow Forums.

Things seem to slowly escalate. Now policve shoots teargas.

I can hear clankening!

This could be it!

Attached: UkrainanMellakat2014.jpg (950x547, 54K)

underrated

Protestors are based. All goverments should burn in hell.

Sage

Attached: 43B35031-65B0-4E06-B2C2-3AA4603F8FEC.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

Kek

I'm German, too. And can confirm he's Germany.

Except the CCP is based and redpilled and has the best intentions for all its citizens. Put in is good friend as well. I Jingping and Putin best friends

How’s multi-party and fr33dom working in west? Good? No. CCP is more based way more

holy fuck Germany is actually in this thread
I guess they're right guys better stop the protests otherwise Germany will get you

Attached: 441-4412701_transparent-twitch-emote-monkas-pepe-monkas.jpg (820x660, 129K)

t.chinky chong in the west getting paid by communist china to shill for the party on Jow Forums

Attached: China.png (800x1672, 209K)

Fuck china. Fuck communism. Fight for your freedom!

Hong Kong is lost they should just move to Taiwan.

All LGBT turds should burn in hell. That includes you you homo turd.

hk cops are lame as fuck, this would be perfect for some water cannons

I'm with CHINA on this one.

They have a country of billion and IT WORKS.

Why these fags and idiots in Honk Kong think they are better is beyond any sane thought.

China should just do all a favor and nuke them the fuck out.

Fuck you all.

>Why these fags and idiots in Honk Kong think they are better is beyond any sane thought.
>China should just do all a favor and nuke them the fuck out.
>Fuck you all.
Eat shit and die you commie scum

I'm with the Serbs on this, Croatia is just a province.

>Fuck china. Fuck communism.
So why you fat American pigs are buying stuff made in China then.
you fucking degenerate hypocrites

It works where there is actualy >2 actual parties.

Realy could care less about communism, democracy or any other shit that you make up.

It's their fucking country, why should I fucking care?

Big. Fucking. Deal.

Any notice how the protesters can't even huck bricks more than 20 feet? It's embarrassing.

The troublemakers in Hong Kong should go home. They are being guided by foreigners. Xi Jinping and the CCP have the Chinese people's best interests in mind.

Attached: IMG_1458.jpg (683x1024, 202K)

looking like this, im surprised they can lift the bricks at all

Attached: _91529020_wongap.jpg (660x371, 34K)

I'm travelling to HK in a week. Wan Chai. They better stay the fuck out of there and any not interrupt my sucky fucky.

It dousnt fit the narrative,, which is weird.. I thought the narrative was Democracy in China.. Weird that all these liberal politicians have Huawai stock isnt it Jimbo?

Attached: looks-like-youre-going-to-the-shadow-realm-jimbo-19239267.png (500x534, 117K)

time to spray some anti-chink propaganda repellant

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Imagine being this much of a faggot.

These HK people just want free from the holocaust streets that is China. They want free from the baby fetus soup scrowing that nation. Let them be FREE!

>The CCP has the best intention for all its citizens

What are HKers protesting for anyway?
I'm guessing not the extradition bill.

Do they want independence or do they want to change the CCP to a democracy?

It seems to me that they just hate their hateful govt, their hateful police and the hateful CCP. The media never focus on a clear demand.

Not to mention that the CCP has the best intention for all its citizens, the rioters should return home.

They learned freedom from the Brits not us.. They want the Freedom to stand in a queue to get a Democracy Loicence

Good
time to discipline these anarchist faggots

they want that nigger dick so they can be le 56% just like their mutt overlords

The rioters should return home, the CCP has the best intention for all its citizens.

Attached: 8609EC97-0CEA-490D-AB11-F882215B563A.jpg (1000x1792, 232K)

Go away 50 cent army. We know you are chi com agents. HK will be free.

Boy all these Glow post sure are making me sleepy. Anyone else sleepy? Boy I sure like to sleep.

Attached: 17d76531f21ec0239841b070b5bc195c.png (420x420, 202K)

Attached: 1707427h.jpg (500x709, 40K)

Nice, comfy sunday apocalypse stream. Where would I ever be without Jow Forums?
>Probably outside enjoying the summer

Yes, fellow non-chinese. I, too, think these protesters are hurting Glorious Fatherland and must resume their duties for not to hurt my social credit score any further.

Attached: cig.jpg (1247x842, 103K)

>I can't find today's script comrade, have you been able to reach the lieutenant general?
>No, there's no answer. Just stick to the best intentions bit and say the Party is based.

Attached: fu8wUwK_d.jpg (640x425, 39K)

The CCP has best intentions for all HK citizens

No they are learning from us. The only country that has any influence over seas for the past 100 years is USA.

>4444
Checked. The CCP has the best intentions for all its citizens

>buying stuff made in China
>made in China
Are you proud of cheap slaves ching-chong ping-pong robots?

Someone make a HongKongGeneral, this livestream is fun.

/hkg/

THE GRORIOUS CCP HRAS THE BES INTENTERIONS FOR ARR IT CITIRENS CHING CHONG EAT DOG, HONG GONG PROTESTERUS RETURN TO HOME BEFOR WE DEPROY ASSUART ESCERATORS

HAPPENING GUYS! ANTIFA NOW SHOOTING LASERS AT POLICE!!!

There is a general.

The CCP plans to kill all citizens. Beat them by striking first!

Attached: 1564930232298.png (1920x1292, 569K)

???

Also remember guys the CCP totally has the best intention for all its citizens

We are.

Attached: 1_yMZA-hOHadTkNrGrSKriBw.jpg (1024x576, 149K)

Yeah pretty based, I think its time we give em a chance to stop being a insect

how badly will this affect their social credit score?
quite scary

Beautiful and miserable.
youtu.be/EialMLyXxbs

Attached: download.jpeg-17.jpg (720x388, 57K)

>Nazis
>Ukraine
Are you retarded?

Attached: 1539123158.jpg (1440x819, 155K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hpDvtIt6Lsc&t=

The amount of Chinese bots