Weddings

Why do we still have pic related? isnt it outdated? Isnt it merely a ruin from the past? What makes modern people dress up like this and spend a day constructing a fairy tale spending thousands on it?

Are traditional weddings the ultimate boomer bluepill?

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 11K)

I'm not having a big wedding, it's a waste of money.

I would rather go on holiday

What a shame no woman deserves the title wife any longer.

Because it's supposed to be a very important event, it's the day you lock in your choice of who you spend the rest of your life with.
Spending a lot of money and making it flamboyant is an age-old way of showing how important an event is.

Yeah, and about 4 years later they will split up. How romantic. What an important day. Its a farce.

It's not a farce if you love someone deeply

I don't have any friends and my parents don't talk to each other

so sounds like a hell ride

That died the moment they passed through the no fault divoce bill

I'll have a little party with my spouse and go for a nice dinner, drink champagne

just wont be inviting anyone

It would be uncomfortable to have a big wedding

Children raised by married parents do better in life (better grades, higher wages, less criminal etc)
then children raised by single-parents or homosexual parents.

tl;dr you marry to make children
"sage" goes in "options"

50 percent of relationships fails. Its just a fact. Love is a larp story. The two agree to play the main roles, but sooner or later on is going to get tired of the play.

Implying a white wedding is the cause of that. Nah, its just two people staying together, the wedding has nothing to do with that other than larping.

It's not a larp but I think it is rare to find true love.

It's nice to see old couples still together.

The fact my parents are divorced would seem to bode in ill for my romantic fate but in fact I am an individual and my autistic tendency lends well to commitment.

Don't use your parents as a yardstick, user. Get over it.

Attached: rexfeatures_5885891bb.jpg (1000x563, 131K)

Marriage is about loving one another after the novelty of newness wears off

and you can tell it is true if you don't look at anyone else in the same way again, a part from your spouse.

For women, a big expensive wedding is a traditional, societally-approved form of attention-whoring.
Most men would probably rather sign the papers and skip right to the honeymoon.

Attached: ranpha_wedding.jpg (640x480, 50K)

It's a ceremony where a man who's been hypnotized by a woman's mind control pheromones cuts off his dick and balls and surrenders half of his life, liberty, and wealth to some hole. The rest to the government. At some point someone will inform him that he is not in possession of anything anymore. The state and his wife owns everything. He is a literal Slave. At that point he'll take out a gun and shoot himself in the head. Which won't help it'll just make his wife richer because then she'll get the life insurance. Is wife will pretend to cry for a day or two if anyone's looking but when no one's around she'll masturbate thinking about her husband's miserable life and how he's now burning in hell and she gets all that money. That big big payday.

Correlation does not imply causation.

Simply put, fucked up parents are less likely to be married, and they produce fucked us children. It’s not the lack of marriage that’s causing this kids the be wasted

Its statistics.

A woman that MUST have this fantasy outlived is a good redflag. A woman that says fuck that and skip the jew ring lets buy a boat for all that money instead and sail the med on the other hand..that is a fantasy

True love still exists. My parents both have been divorced twice, but I've been with the same girl for two years and plan on marrying her right after college. Part of it is the will of people to keep the love going even when shit gets hard.

The other big problem is everyone thinking a wedding needs to be expensive. Fellas, if your woman genuinely can't think of anything but a wedding that costs 10-20,000 dollars, you've got yourself a shallow bitch.

Based

Yup. If she's more focused on how big the wedding is, rather than even the house, apartment, etc and how it's furnished, huge red flag.

> true love exists
> I know this because I’m with the love of my life
> we are going to get married
> when we finish college

Oh shit, my sides. Good luck to you, honestly. You’re going to need it

The key to a successful marriage, if you want to go that path, is a highly educated white or Asian woman with a low partner count in a courthouse marriage.

If she whines for a $10,000+ attention whoring party over a large down payment on a house, she's not the one.

>Imagine starting your life with someone by spending all your money right away
Diamond ring, wedding, vacation
Come home and eat macaroni and cheese for the rest of your life and argue about not having any money until you break up.

Weddings are fun but don't involve the church in it.

T..true love exists.

Attached: Laughing Meme Man Mask.png (601x508, 128K)

She's Asian, a virgin, and Christian. And wants at least four kids. I feel pretty comfy.

Make sure you beat off before you propose.

I hope things go well for you user, I really do.
But women are known to turn into sluts at the blink of an eye.
I know that being possesive, jealous or obssesed with someone is perceived badly, but if she's not all over you beyond a shadow of a doubt, you need to watch out.

kek

It does user. I won't lie though, it's rare. I was blackpilled and thought love was a lie up until I met the one for me. But ya gotta believe sometimes and be the best you can be.

You’ve fucked her though right? The chemistry’s all good in bed?

I mean, who doesn't?

>Why do we still have pic related?
We don't.
Marriage is toxic to men today, so they no longer ask women to marry.
Only a minority of people marry today and even fewer will do so in the future. Don't expect it.

Not trying to put you down user, just bantering with you, im glad you feel youve found someone special, but most modern relationship has a big trouble passing the test of time. Everything has sped up these days, and that includes the life cycles of relationships. Our attention span is decreasing, everything is accelerating. I wish you the best with your girl though, some do make it.

Women who aren't virgins should not be allowed to wear white on their wedding day.

I totally hear what your saying. She's definitely not a slut type. I'd never commit if she was. She's just a rare gem in a world of whores.

White weddings are on a surge here in Denmark at least. Many millenials are getting married in traditional terms with church etc as we speak. The fairty tale is have a fucking renaissance, when most thought it was about to die. I expect zoomers to be the ones to end this farce.

Unless the woman is a virgin that sort of wedding just looks stupid.

Diamonds have biblical merit

big weddings are fine if you are a social creature and keep in touch with your family closely

but if you don't, I don't see the point

Because of our Christian values, we have limits. I've definitely eaten her out though and she's sucked me off kek. Chemistry is amazing there i can assure you, she could suck the nipple right off a bottle kek

The inside of that cab looks like a nightmare. Whiplash would kill all three of them, especially the lady in the middle.
Nice touch with the chipped paint on the frame, though.

You are not fooling anyone, Moshe

Attached: 13.png (458x317, 346K)

That's sad.

That‘s the finalization of transfer of power on the woman, the ultimate prostitution contract and blackmail instrument for destroying your life.
Women pretend to just want their „princess day“ but you guess it, it’s a trap.

Exodus 28:18 - and the second row a turquoise, a sapphire and a diamond;

Jeremiah 17:1
Verse Concepts
The sin of Judah is written down with an iron stylus; With a diamond point it is engraved upon the tablet of their heart And on the horns of their altars,

>The fairty tale is have a fucking renaissance, when most thought it was about to die.
This.

Ezekiel 28:13
Verse Concepts
"You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The ruby, the topaz and the diamond; The beryl, the onyx and the jasper; The lapis lazuli, the turquoise and the emerald; And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets, Was in you. On the day that you were created They were prepared.

>Get over it.
More like get use to it.
The older generations sold the foundations of their society for scrap.

>tfw all I wanted was a big wedding

Attached: 1565715650346.png (128x128, 17K)

Speak for yourself only.

Tits or GTFO

>memeflag

She sounds flip or Korean. You sound like a racemixer. Why not marry her now?

wasnt the white dress supposed to represent virginity?
whats the point these days

Sadly all valid points. We've gone through a lot together, including her parents practically threatening to kill her for dating a white guy like me. So despite all of that we've held fast.

Still, it's good tk hear brutal realism user. Thank you for the well wishes.

>wasnt the white dress supposed to represent virginity?
yes, purity.
I think that's the point OP is making.

Good book says you're suppose to take a wife in this way, but you do that and you're giving away your rights as if you joined the military, except you don't even get a big-bank account at the end.

Neither one of you are virgins. You might as well slide your dick between her thighs, but not enter vagina. Or fuck her butthole.

She's done all of that with other people...but at least she's a virgin and pure. What a bunch of horseshit.

Flip. Good guess fren. I never considered being with any girl that wasn't white until I got exposed to how slutty modern white women are. From that point on I resigned myself to being alone. But then this beautiful flip girl walked into my church and life turned around for me.

yeah, people doing that are getting cucked by their wifes so she could have a "big day"
seeing tatted up, used up 30something women that alreay have kids in them is kinda disguisting imo

>seeing tatted up, used up 30something women that alreay have kids in them is kinda disguisting imo
Same but with two guys getting married.

You do realize virginity refers to hymen, right user?

I've witnessed people with your mindset be the same types who ended up getting their cherry popped out of wedlock and having a failed, forced marriage.

This man is in for a rude awakening when you find out just how much your girls been cheating on you it’s going to break you

I suggest you get two side chicks right now

I trust her because she's transparent. She ever starts panicking about me looking at her phone, accounts, etc I'd know something is up. We hold each other accountable in that sense.

Have some, lad. Have some.

>What a bunch of horseshit
UNLESS
microchimerism is a thing

Women are liars brother. They’ll put up a facade for ages then almost out of nowhere she leaves you and immediately goes with another guy....it happens quickly but it’s not quick at all she might have stopped loving months ago and you’d have no idea...these people will delete their chats, hide affairs...

Don’t believe a word that comes out of their mouths...just enjoy them before they eventually change their minds about you for no reason and have options ready to replace her once she inevitably does. They all do!

Play it safe. You seem lovestruck and she’s going to break you

Gay marriage is undermining this important institution, we don't need a to ruin it further by diminishing the celebration.

My roastie sister had a fairytale wedding at a quaint little mountain resort. Set my retired schoolteacher parents back like $20k and turned into an open bar night of debauchery that kind of scared the older respectable relatives who attended. Few years and a few kids later they were both cheating on each other and cost my parents another shitload of money getting divorced, while having literal 80-year-olds raise their kids because they were too busy playing dueling lawyers, job hopping, and socializing. So...
This
and this

>Are traditional weddings the ultimate boomer bluepill?

Yes

What celebration the whole idea was you make a contract with a woman in exchange for her work and womb, but nowadays thats not happening so whats the point of the entire marriage institution?

>while having literal 80-year-olds raise their kids
Is this the future of parenting, given the need for dual-income families?

>Diamonds have biblical merit
Not diamond rings for weddings
That has nothing to do with the bible at all
If anything wedding rings are pagan.

What a beautiful love story

None of those are about weddings.
One was used for the high priest, one was used for the alter
And one talked about what the Anointed Cherub that Sinned in the Garden of Eden (Satan) wore.

Instagram and social media has ruined weddings. Weddings always cost money, sure, and earlier generations would have a good party, invite family, and celebrate, but the focus wasn't on photos and decorations with the goal of impressing people online. Everything needs to be picture perfect now. The wedding is the ultimate status symbol for women on social media.

My fiance is pretty redpilled, but I think all the other wedding photos and pinterests make her feel inadequate, like she can't measure up to the standard without spending money we don't have. She wants to go to the courthouse instead. I don't, I still want a ceremony because she did say she'd be sad to miss out on her dad walking her down the aisle, but I don't judge her for wanting to dodge all the bullshit. Mentally she's put facebook photos first and our union second, because everyone else does.

Attached: 57467353765.png (554x439, 111K)

I dunno man, both these wannabe Yuppie idiots brag about making six figures *each* so it wasn't so much a lack of funds, but that they wanted to live out their dreams of traveling, buying toys, socializing, screwing around, going to conferences, etc. Why not let the elderly grandparents raise them, they have experience and not much else to do.

Oh user, you don't know the half of it. The cautionary tale only gets worse from there, but I probably shouldn't blogpost.

Cherub?

Don't think so pal, try Seraph

j/k

Just pay me $1000 for a cake and $2000 for a dress, goy. Don't you love her, goy? I'll be back in a couple of years to collect all the legal fees when you two realize that this was all larping and she divorces you. Happy wife, happy life!

Attached: WA-featured.jpg (800x600, 125K)

>Why not let the elderly grandparents raise them, they have experience and not much else to do
Because they can't keep up as soon as the kid learns to walk properly.

>not consecrating your marriage before the eyes of god, public, and family.
Super nigger tier my guy

Tell please. Destroy the little hope for love I have left.

I'm a man

You're correct. I'm just sharing the disgusting tale as it happened.

My wedding was the best day of my life.

We went cheap and spent somewhere around 15k + another 15k on the ring.

Now I only get a blowjob about once a year. Fantastic trade off.

Yeah, I get the feeling it's gonna happen more and more.

The amount people pay for a wedding here in the states is absurd. If your future wife wants a 50k wedding, drop her right there.

Couples that shove cake in their face have higher divorce rates.

The 50% divorce rate is overall. When you look at two educated people the divorce rate is only about 25%.

>two educated people the divorce rate is only about 25%.

Maybe educated people are better at faking love for the benefit of order

Redpilled reasons to marry. Add to the list if you got em.

>You stand to gain power from the legal union.
>She's a genetic specimen far above your physical SMV, and you want to lock her down for many k-selected children.

Love can still be found Danebro. Just find a girl (ideally a little younger!) who's smart and laid back, who likes spending time with you whether it's in a mansion or a shack, and who wants to work together as a team to survive in this rapidly degenerating world.

yikes you can buy an antique diamond for 1k and it's value appreciates

Maybe, could also be educated people think more critically. Love isn’t enough to marry. You have to look at her family, spending habits, work ethic, etc.

So far so good for me married 18 years. The passion dies quickly, especially after kids. But pick your battles wisely otherwise it’s hell on earth.

I didn't get an antique as my wife has an antique sapphire

and it was spur of the moment for the hell of it

I'm a trap that got married and divorced when he found a younger trap.
Divorce Is usually the mans fault because u guys think with your dicks instead of your hearts. Maybe stop cheating and the white race wouldn't be so dead

Ezekiel 28:14
anointed Cherub