Theory on everything?

Prove my theory wrong:
This is based on the question is there a God? Why are we here? And so on…

I want to test my theory, so feel free to prove it wrong (or expand on it).

Both science and religion agree that time has gone and will continue to go forever. This means that time is infinite.
In an infinite amount of time, infinite things will happen. (i.e. EVERYTHING WILL HAPPEN)

If everything happens, then every theory is correct. Meaning

- There was once a God, and there was once no God, and this happened many times over
- There was a big bang theory, but in some points of time or universes there wasn’t.
- This exact same scenario will happen now, except this text will be RED. It has to be, in an infinite amount of time, if it hasn’t already happened. It will. Just in an extremely long time!

The more you think about it the more complex it gets
What do you thing? Is this theory valid?

Attached: 15667291309378670567747958165512.jpg (2176x4608, 155K)

If it's true then it's both valid and invalid.

Yes, that's what I thought.

But can that still make sense?

So that means we've had homo butt sex together at one time before

:/, Well, technically it wasnt me though. Thank Fuck

Are you new here?

Not new, don't post regually tho

A lot newer then most though

yeah you're on the right track. everything is infinite, which means anything is possible, and impossible. "god" however is beyond any conceptual understanding, and cannot be comprehended by the mind. infinity and the idea of nothingness are still concepts. god is everything and nothing and beyond the mind.

Even if time is infinite, it doesn’t mean the universe as we know it will last forever, so your original theory might not be possible. However, it is possible/probable that the universe is infinitely large, meaning the theory might be true but because of infinite space rather than infinite time.

However, any theory would have to comply with the laws of physics and universal constants, so things such as faster than light travel would not be possible (assuming there is no hidden science that would make this possible)

>Both science and religion agree that time has gone and will continue to go forever.
Both agree on the opposite.
Science: see one of the universe ending theories e.g. heat death of the universe
Religion: see one of the end of the world events e.g. the rapture
>If everything happens, then every theory is correct
If something is infinite, it does not automatically mean that it contains everything within it. Sequence 1, 1, 1, 1... is infinite and consists only of 1s.
>TLDR
Your theory sucks cock

quantum mechanics is junk science and religion doesn't support your theory, sorry Rick

Attached: 1538597037664.jpg (250x216, 5K)

The text is already red.

If there is infinite space, there could be multiple universes so the theory my still apply.

There are currently two main things I got out of this theory that may disapprove it.

1. Space may end before every scenario happens (not time)

2. Everything may be in a infinite loop and everything therefore may not happen even with infinite time (like the 1, 1, 1, idea explained earlier).

Can anyone counter these points? Or maybe the theory only work if these two points aren't happening?

watch Kent Hovind's seminars since you are on the questions of the origin of life and all that. hes one of the final redpills on the topic.

>no reptilians

Attached: 1458454675184.gif (180x240, 752K)

Any other key points I missed?

This is brainlet shit.

if we know god can exist and not exist it doesnt help us.

The real question is: What is god?

For me the answer is that god is a higher level entity that is an individual in itself but consists of groups of humans.
Like an ant is an individual but the colony can operate as an individual as well, the ant is (you) and the colony is god.
I think this is closest to the definition of god using something that we know exists.

I also think that a group that practices region effects their "colony" and brings their god closer to reality through their common beliefs and practices.

There may also be a possibility of groups of gods and a higher level god.

Jesus Christ has Tarrant fucked you up nigger.
>Summer is over
>All else is the fault of neurochemistry

That is an extremely valid point!

Not sure if this is what you meant, but from the colony concept, I'm getting the idea that God is all of us together in a way. We are all a part of him. Whether this is what you meant or not, I've never looked at it this way.

glad to have asprin pilled you bucko

what???

Attached: 1560849847850.jpg (1080x757, 166K)

what about parallel universes?
All realities exist at the same time

The only reason why this is even a question is because the idea of god that most tie into is a jewish fable.

Your thoughts are the conditioning of Clown World.

Attached: Icon of Sin.png (1187x1003, 825K)

You're getting there keep going. Stay infinite