What do you call

the willingness of a white parent to make their children black? Is it child abuse? Is it love of denigration? Is niggering your flesh and blood the ultimate fetish in this NWO reality that glorifies fetishes? Is it truly an NPC loop? I cannot think of anything that would make me hate my mother more than knowing she denied me the beauty of her race, rewinded 200000 years of evolution. So what do you call the willingness to breed with blacks?

Attached: Human-Family-Tree.jpg (1065x1200, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vjmpublishing.nz/?p=6169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-120040.png (1080x1920, 757K)

People want strong children who don't get cancer and, can actually live in the sun without frying like pigs.

Attached: 1566597414327.jpg (1331x1600, 390K)

It's pretty cruel from them.

Stfu nigger, go play with your jew friends

White people have more neanderthal DNA than blacks though

Nah. I doubt miscégénators made a considered decision after reading up on your made-up benefits: "my people hasn't lived in the african sun for hundreds of thousands of years, but what if the blood of my blood goes to the beach? I know, I'll make you a nigger! You're welcome!"

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-095021.png (1080x1920, 596K)

That thing will be brown as hell when it grows up. Foolish woman.

>muh black skin
Sorry slave u still are the most undesireble race in the world.

It's called Ethnomasochism: vjmpublishing.nz/?p=6169

Does she sound nervous? I'm not even letrolling. I just want to understand what would make a normal person go through with it.

Based

Attached: robert-de-niro-son-autism-mmr-600x399.jpg (600x399, 43K)

Of course she is. Most roasties eventually wants white children so they act delusional like the woman in pic related.

This resonates deeply with my perception. It rings true, even if I can't prove it to be, and my bias is certainly playing a role. Truth was always an elusive mistress, and even more today.

Right? But I don't understand why they actually go through with it, repeatedly. Even if I wasn't a racist, i could still see that I don't have the right to make them be part of what the world calls ugly.

Attached: Page-23-Skin-Bleaching-image.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

I'm going to say it.

Beastiality is illegal, but it seems like some people don't care.

Yeah but I can put myself in a degenerate frame of mind and see the thrill of fucking a dog. But dogs wont get you pregnant. It's like the fetish is not in the act, but in the consequences.

Good article.

Erectus looks exactly like every nigger walking around today. Neanderthal looks like a kike.

Jesus christ is that pic real

I was gonna say robustus. I don't know how accurate these things are, but the poster makes me think we branched apart more than a million years ago. It's interesting to think how much science has been suppressed on the subject, if the father of DNA was stripped of his life work and titles for suggesting a genetic component to modes of learning.

Shit, it seems she denies it. Cant find any facts. I don't know if hoax. Will delete.