Are you guys happy?

Are you guys happy?

Are you fucking proud of yourself?

This little girl had to witness her parents being arrested while in a strange land for fucks sake

Attached: 1565909929009.jpg (1266x1241, 1.07M)

They shouldn't given her veggies instead. Fat ass goblina.

No one ever gave me pizza and beer, spoiled little shit.

I mean if a man wants to blow another dude it dosn't mean I'm gay, I am a straight guy but I want to marry a man at one point in my life.

dumb cunt has to go back

this is being posted almost daily.

SAGE

why they are giving obese children pizza and sugar drinks?

Is everyone in US fucking retarded?

Attached: 1549811046547.jpg (599x800, 68K)

If the left wasn't creating a culture that led her mom to believe she could come her with no consequences this wouldn't have happened. Also if there was a wall this wouldn't have happened.

Attached: EChd-v9XsAAqBOj.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Did those two fatties pick on her? I bet they called her an anchor baby.
Damn, I guess her "parents'" shouldn't have illegally entered the country.

Isn’t this the same girl that’s been in every article for months? How many times are they gonna deport her parents?

Maybe that will teach her what happens to people who break the law

She'll actually grow up learning that illegal actions carry legal punishment. About fucking time.

I'd propose that the US should work with Mexican authorities to bring these children back to Mexico, because it's their obligation to take care of them. The parents will be able to see them once they are being deported as well. (After legal procedures of course)

>Are you guys happy?
Yes
>Are you fucking proud of yourself?
Also yes
>This little girl had to witness her parents being arrested while in a strange land for fucks sake
Should have remained in her own country then where they wouldn't have gotten arrested but whatever. Cope harder

>This little girl had to witness her parents being arrested while in a strange land for fucks sake
No she did not, she was at school when it happened.

Don't worry Trump let them all go the next day

These brown kids are fat as fuck. They'd make perfect amerilards.

Why wasn't she arrested?

Chilling. May her pizza and trials make other parents think twice before pretending their individual purchasing power is above a people's right to self-determination.

Attached: rju56bcocvf31.jpg (600x1772, 282K)

thats always the risk
blame the parents for taking it

The problem in that case is birthright citizenship (which should never have been a thing and Trump is able to change it but he clearly isn't willing), she's sadly most likely an American citizen.

Send them back immediately to their own land

dawn ... look at this food. they already try to integrate them and turn them into fatburgers

Too bad the U.S. Govn't didn't dismember her parents in front of her. Dismemberment is part of her culture. She would feel at home.

Her parents were taken away in a strange land because they knowingly broke the strange land’s law. The only people she has to blame are her parents.

wasnt this pic originally about a death camp in texas?

Pizza, crisps (or chips), a sprite. The only thing missing is a snickers bar for dessert. That kid is living the high life.

Justice is blind. To the status of the accused. A very good concept.

LIKE THE JEW I AM
MY CROCODILE TEARS ARE DROPING WITH INTENSE SPEED

POOR CREATURA :(

This is obviously the fault of people who shitpost on a fucking Djiboutian Pole Fishing forum

This image is like 6 months old news mate
Sage this slide thread fucking hell redditpilled

This. If you read the comments on the birthright citizenship clause by those who wrote it, it was only meant to apply to black slaves and the children of black slaves, not to any random mexican who steps 10ft over the border to give birth. They actually explicitly state that it is not meant for them. Case in point, native Americans weren’t American citizens until around the 1920’s, long after birthright citizenship became codified in law.

>Are you guys happy?
you keep posting this thread but every time I read these two lines and then look at the crying child I get the giggles
I just wanted you to know that before I go back to scrolling by these things without opening them.

Attached: enCKb.jpg (750x773, 60K)

A vast amount of Europeans had to be sponsored to come to the states
so I have little pity on those that came here illegally. Latino culture tries to dominate instead of assimilate. Tribalism is a bitch

It's time to send back dreamers then if it has no legal ground.

And I care how?

And the rest as well, of course

She wanted pineapple and Canadian bacon

>does this make me happy
Yes

Yes

Attached: 1556701230142.jpg (630x630, 35K)

Based

i wanna lean into her as shes crying and say "you gonna eat that?"

I don't give a shit. Don't break into a country illegally. Hopefully she will learn her lesson and wont be fucking around crossing any borders with her kids when she's older. I hope her parents face the full force of the law. Suck my dick liberal cock sucker.

Should have arrested her too.

All those kids are overweight.

get dabed on,illegals

Attached: dab on them degenerates.gif (498x277, 235K)

Maybe they shouldn't commit crimes

Absolute yes.

Yes user the ZOG media tears my heart in two. I am a bad person. Here, let me spread my legs. Have your will, Israel. Please be gentle.

Attached: 1501595850972.jpg (634x566, 58K)

yes, i want more of that.

Attached: 1565827416728.jpg (655x702, 187K)

How stupid are you?

It's the parents that put the child in that position.

thousands of children of legal citizens witness this every day when their parents keep breaking the fucking law

Attached: 1917731421785.jpg (477x353, 53K)

It is unfortunate that criminals can have children, yes.

It literally does make me happy. I love when children finally learn the consequences of their actions. Really important life lessons. Hopefully the little girl grows up to despise her selfish stupid parents for doing this to her.

Attached: 1558832273590.jpg (440x1024, 79K)

I'm not responsible for that. Her parents are.

Attached: model_t_factory_option.jpg (500x590, 77K)

No I wish they would deport her and those fat fucking beans behind her too.

Fat children should be sterilized.

Her parents did this.

can you spare a slice Pablo

Attached: biafra-fidelvasquez.jpg (435x656, 31K)

>Are you guys happy?
no but the boy in the back sure looks happy.

Attached: 4osxoc5mp5h21.jpg (517x510, 30K)

>her parents are solely responsible for breaking the law
>A-are you happy Drumpt tards!!!!!?????

Attached: 1564635423519.jpg (2048x1536, 508K)

Then don't break the law by entering the country illegally

At this point its 50/50

Break the laws of the land, get arrested

Fuck yeah bitch. She and her parents need to get the fuck out, and take you with them.

Attached: 1544378785657.jpg (720x692, 40K)

>goes across the border knowing what they are doing is illegal
>gets caught
>shockedpikachu.jpg

Attached: 1544651938345.jpg (390x376, 25K)

and who's fucking fault is it that she is in a STRANGE land to begin with ?

The self contradictory level of stupid in your post in mind blowing.

Attached: 1532192844549.jpg (150x158, 11K)

Based amigo mio

Disgraceful how can a country built on immigrants be so hostile to them? #openbordersforUSA

Correction her criminal parents brought this on their children. Let's remember who was on the wrong here and it's not the police.

oof, need another panel to see what happens.

Get lost prison guards, I uh need to do some maintenance on this cell.

Love it when they cry, makes my dick hard!

racist ass white people - their only goal in life is to ruin lives and destroy families

Well hopefully they continue building it...by stacking spic bodies

lol yes im happy what will you do about it

Attached: 1564494063910.jpg (262x461, 30K)

I have no empathy.

-Parrents cross the border illegally with their children
-Children are separated from their parents and both are subjected to months of incarceration without trial in substandard living conditions and subject to physical and mental trauma.

Both sides are wrong. Which side is committing the bigger wrong?

If this country were about laws instead of feelings I would be happy. It's all about photo ops in this country and it's trying. People believe any still photo.

They get pizza and a soda for free?

Gotta start early on those shekel gains.

How come the kids to her left seem to be enjoying themselves? Did they get the last capei sun before she got there?

laughing hard. soros taking a shit shower.

The parents obviously. Why would you willingly put your children in such a risky situation?

Wouldn't be separated if citizenship wasn't a birth right.

Old story, but still made my day

Gee, I sure am sorry that her parents illegally brought her here and now her parents arrested.

Fat kids are disgusting and I feel nothing. Fuck her.

>chocolate pizza

wtf america

Yeah

Good lesson for Manuela to learn. Break the law. you get arrested.

Why is abortion still a thing?

Its time for common sense abortion laws, and to jail bloody thirsty women.

Please dont complain about deporting children if you support murdering them (abortion). You are standing on a mountain of dead kids while you sermonize about being compassionate to kids.

La creatura making a cameo appearance in the background

Attached: le mutt.png (953x1021, 1.13M)

Beaner hate thread
my favorite

Attached: PP on DACA.png (1400x1357, 1.35M)

Rich culture

Attached: x8YfQqQy_2018323153602.jpg (645x484, 38K)

Attached: human sacrifice aztec.jpgp.jpg (657x657, 140K)

Attached: human sacrifice aztec3.jpg (501x720, 110K)

Attached: human sacrifice aztec2.jpg (650x475, 89K)