Women hit the wall at 25, us men age like fine wine

>women hit the wall at 25, us men age like fine wine

Attached: az4gtojwyotz.jpg (1564x1564, 168K)

>gay guy preening in gay bar
>gay dadmom in bed w/ adopted sex toy

I had an eight pack til I was 24 not I have a beer gut and a leaky ass, I'm 29.

Obviously you have to stay fit. If men stay fit we look good until we are very old. Women, no matter how fit, run into a brick wall around age 40. Some, like Melania, stay fuckable until they are 50, but it's like 1 in 100,000

I lost 20 pounds in the last 2 months just doing fasted cardio in the morning and eating 1500 cals/day. It's not rocket science.

This example is clearly a natural born dickhead, which is why he gave up and produced a mongoloid.

I used to eat better and what not, work out a bit.
Now I work in an office 9-5 and the missus cooks.

>>women hit the wall at 25, us men age like fine wine
Male sexual market value is not primarily based on their physical fitness. It isn't even half.

depriving yourself of nutrients and natural fat just to stick it to the thots and anime weaboos is still not healthy. Being ultra lean is bad for your health,.

Not the same guy

just attend an RV show, fat women and in shape men abound

That dude would be fine if he stopped shaving his chest like some kind of faggot

If a male doesn't build himself before a certain age then he'll become his own wall. But generally speaking - physically - a male somehow retains his body just fine til about 50 when compared to a female.

>said some anglo faggot

MY

WIFES

SON

no no no, i'm 27 and i'm going to easly get an eight pack and start having sex

38 here and still in tip top form my man.
Knees are bit stiffer than they used to be though.

Attached: techpriest_mug_meme_by_empyronaut_db5k6zp-350t.jpg (319x350, 15K)

Considering testosterone peaks in the mid 30s that is your own fault. Heck even with less than optimal stats it is

He didnt mention not eating fats you chubby dickhead

he isnt even Jow Forums in the first pic. Its just a decent angle.

>fasted cardio

gullible retard detected

shouldn't have lost it but i did

thats what happens when you become a fat rice mixing basedboy

burn the rice pay the price

Hi fatty, I doubt he's so lean you can see his jaw striations when he chews, you sound like a fat girl trying to justify your continuous failed diets and cake addiction, being leaner is much better for you than being less lean which is oestrogenic, brings heart and joint problems and puts stress on your organs, now stfu

Soïboïs who settle down for chikoid women doesn’t count tho.

He just looks like your average normie that inherited decent genetics and in his primed looked lean but never worked out a day in his life.

Guys like this usually find a mate early on and settle down and than let themselves go. They never recover because they never had to put the work in in the first place.

It's always the guys that have the shittiest genetics that have the best worth ethic because they realize that if they don't work than they will look like shit.

>fasted cardio
Congratulations, you made yourself into a skinny fat loser.

You shouldn't have been on such an aggressive calorie restriction, and you should've done weightlifting rather than cardio.

You done goofed.

The fat burger fears pic related

Attached: breker3.jpg (450x600, 37K)

You should do both retard. Big muscles without a good cardio os useless especially in a conflit armed or not.

He just got fat. Not the same as the wall

I'm trying to get in shape but I broke my fucking toe and now I can't do all the things I was doing.

if he shaves the beard and does a bit of work-out he will not look that much different then on the left pic

Beat me to it. Given his receding hair and fat, I'd say he's undergoing stressors typical of the needs of his family. He's fulfilling his purpose.

What's the point? You die anyway. You want to be jogging at 80? I'd rather die fat and happy in the toilet eating a cheeseburger at 50 like Elvis.

Why are they hairless? Almost as if they're FtM trannies.

Attached: tom.jpg (700x700, 62K)

it is possible that you will suffer more until your death if you don't stay healthy

It's possible you could get cancer or hit by a bus even if you do stay healthy.

You reek of lazy cope. Fact is youre life would be 10x better if you weren't a sack of shit, Davido-san.

Yeah instead of doing things I like that are fun and make me happy I could be wasting my life in a gym and counting calories. What a life that would be.

Before and after onions

Would literally take him three months to get back into shape. He'd need to lose ten kg. shave, and then work out. Thanks to muscle memory, it'll come back in no time. The reason he looks like that is simply because he stopped caring. He's not really aged that much. With women, however, it's very different. They age like milk.

Found the newfag.

Attached: 1565983631735s.jpg (125x125, 3K)