Jow Forums presents signs of cult-like behavior

Prove me wrong. Protip:

>it's not possible

Attached: groupthink.jpg (700x467, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/47755-european-jews-are-30th-cousins.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Books_of_the_Western_World#Volumes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youre in a cult, kike

repeat after me.
Hitler did no..

>a charismatic leader
Nope
>Embezzlement
Nope
>

Any group of like minded individuals could be said to exhibit cult like behavior. And Jow Forums is barely even like minded, we spend more time arguing with each other than we do actually advancing the goals of "the cult."

We could improve.

>No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
>Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
>There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
>The group/leader is always right.
>The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

hmmmmmm

Go back to Aum Shinrikyo, cunt.

What's the punchline?

people will support what they want to hear its just that simple

Your life.

>Jow Forums presents signs of cult-like behavior
And that's a good thing.

No ones the leader of pol dumbass

Nobody asked for your opinion nigger

Attached: How to scare away blacks on 4chan.gif (400x300, 1.98M)

We don't have a leader, we don't want your money and we don't promise you happiness. How does that make sense OP?

If anything, jews are the glorified cult. They are the most inbred race in the world bar none. Every jew is at least a 30th cousin with all the jews on earth.
livescience.com/47755-european-jews-are-30th-cousins.html

That's the funny thing about Jow Forums. Our leader is a concept, an idea. Whomever "tells them off" is our leader until signs of deviancy from the message and we replace them with another figure. It has been Trump, it has been whatever - Twitter - person - that - posted - whatever and, it has also been a shooter at times.

We have "is this our guy/gal" meme to prove it.
Face it. We are in a cult. And our leader can not be killed, fortunately or unfortunately. Faster we admit it, faster we can go full Chaos Space Marines.

>anonymous, no leader or members with high status
>No doctrines or credo
>Cult

If that is true then it is extreme on social media platforms.

Continued memeflag spam about Jow Forums and not politics

Attached: 2512724300882.png (900x900, 270K)

"Cult" is not a pejorative.

Cults are a good thing and have been beneficial in protecting societies for thousands of years.

Some if here have been here for a very long time. We see the same topics brought up all the time. It's tiring to explain to everyone why they are wrong about whatever shit they are posting. Some people just get lazy and call you a faggot or shill just because it's easier. Also I don't know who this glorious leader who is always right is. There actually is a diversity of opinions here, though it might be hard for a shitposter to see that.

No shit
Did you really miss the word "group" there?
Jow Forums does promise happiness. A sort of earthly-aryan paradise where men win their bread with the sweat of their brow and women are always dressed like they are 19th century dairy peasants and always pregnant and no black people.
Not a fixed credo, you mean.

Attached: Niggers can't make nice things.png (1868x154, 32K)

>Jow Forums does promise happiness. A sort of earthly-aryan paradise where men win their bread with the sweat of their brow and women are always dressed like they are 19th century dairy peasants and always pregnant and no black people.
I know you're baiting hard but why does that sound like a evil thing to you?

I'm not debating if it's evil or not, I'm just saying that Jow Forums indeed sells a promise of happiness. Just like the communists with their classless, moneyless dream or Christians with the Kingdom of God.

Attached: 1566593944127.jpg (1232x1080, 186K)

Jow Forums doesn't sell shit
It just tells you the cold hard truth about reality

>I don't know who this glorious leader who is always right is.

Clearly it's the BLACKED poster.

>no leaders

Sure, sweetie

I'll be Jow Forums's leader.

FIRST ORDER

LET'S ALL FUCKING RACEMIX

Oh, the fucking death cult presents signs of cult like behavior. Color me surprised.

Attached: N1491532207419.png (1200x662, 787K)

Truth is not a religion, it is an absolute

Attached: US society is dead.png (1873x251, 39K)

this. cannot have an echo chamber or cult without a closed system. op and all other commie jews btfo, stop projecting and embrace the user

/PTG/ does. The rest is as good or bad as ever minus shills. digging through a pit of shit to find shards of truth.
Less info threads lately though.

lol pic related is what you're selling: the old, recycled mythos of Hesiod's Golden Age, of the good ol' times, of Rome in the days of Numa.

..Thing wrong

a cult is cultivated in an echo chamber that's tightly controlled, but a daily *ahem* thread is enough to prove that's never happened here

And?
Fuck off kike people simply want to go back to times before shitskins, jews, and fags ruined everything

Attached: THE FALL.webm (484x324, 2.97M)

yeah we're a cult. good thing that this really is the endtimes.

Attached: frog.jpg (307x350, 25K)

Gotcha, my simple-minded fair-skinned friend :^)

Pol might have created a cult, but no poltard is part of it, because everyone on this board is non white and a faggot

Attached: 1566400870861m.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

Attached: whites dont have their own countries anymore.png (1870x91, 14K)

All groups and social organizations are a cult of some variety. All. Of. Them. What makes Jow Forums different, is it's lack of a leader and lack of organization. Jow Forums is the cult of the future; there's no leader because a leader isn't needed. Not to mention, most cults are killed by the abuses of their shitty leaders.

Be incredibly skeptical of anyone trying to take a leadership position over Jow Forums. The CIA will try to give us our Hitler, but on a CIA leash.

Holy shit, do you have a folder full of these?

There's a lot of wisdom to be found here

Attached: why pol is here.png (1058x503, 289K)

I'd much prefer to find wisdom here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Books_of_the_Western_World#Volumes

Attached: you could have prevented this.png (999x442, 192K)

I'm the opposite. I wasted years here and got out.

The cult of wealth.

I know lots of people that have more than enough and are still chasing money like they will die if they don't. They have no lives. They are working 7 days a week. They spend far too much on expensive holidays they have multiple cars they dont need when they could cycle the short distance to work instead.
What is so strange is that when I socialize with these people they seem to have no money. Its all gone.

They think im strange for not owning a car I dont need. They cant understand how I always have money.

>I wasted years here and got out.
Yeah right memeflag

Show me your ways. is simply not spending the right option here?

We're less of a cult and more of an example of Jungian expression of the collective unconscious.

I just save more than I spend every month. Dont own a car.

Cars are essential unless you're a city cuck. The thing is to not go in debt to buy a car. Buy used and pay cash.

>revolves around a single charismatic leader
Nope. Your projection is showing again. Try again, faggot.

The fact that you're here poking fun at it and haven't been kicked out invalidates your assertion