Serious question: is swimming a white only genetic trait? Why can't non whites swim?

Serious question here, expecting serious answers based on scientific conseunsus: is swimming a white only genetic trait? Why can't non whites swim?

Webm related, self made video of gentlemen of color attempting to learn

Attached: drowning-gentlemen.webm (360x206, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pmZJyPwbjFk
youtu.be/ZwuVpNYrKPY
conservancy.umn.edu/bitstream/handle/11299/188554/Competitive Swimming and Racial Disparities in Drowning.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
digitalcommons.georgiasouthern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1005&context=honors-theses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And don't say "racism"! It happens even in homogeneous states with no whites on sight to oppress them.
Webm related, happened in China.
> not a single chinese even tried to help the chinklet drowning 3 feet away from them

Anyway, why can't they swim?

Attached: chinese-drinks-too-much.webm (856x480, 594K)

Maybe black people always forget to hold their breath underwater and breath at the surface?

Blacks never had to learn how to swim in africa, why should they when they could just walk a bit more and cross on land or on shallow water.

We just had this thread 4 hours ago.

What were the conclusions? I was not around

In Africa there is crocodiles and deadly bacteria in the water.. Crocs eat people all the time

China has little to no lakes and rivers suitable for swimming and is over populated

India everyone bathes and shits in their rivers

Middle east is all desert

Whites come from cold climates so in the summer rivers etc.. Have no crocs or snakes or deadly bacteria that grows in heat.. Plenty of opportunities to safely swim for thousands of years.. Whites also use a lot of ships to travel throughout history too

How the fuck does that little chink not manage to tread water?

Thats finland

It's pretty simple really.
FACT: Genetic memory is generationally reinforced.
Acquisition of basic and primal FACT: skills can essentially be semi-inherited down bloodlines
FACT: Same goes for trauma
FACT: Jews have genetic PTSD from the holocaust

Whites have high IQ, high motor control, high empathy, and high spatial awareness. All other races have only invested in one category of cognition and motor control.

Do not mix with them. They do not deserve your gifts. This is why race mixing is not condoned.

>hey serious question guys
>proceeds to ask a beyond retarded question
>is portulegalese
>thinks he's white himself

this fucking thread, holy shit

>drowning in a river that isn't even 8' wide

Attached: 1550791852080.png (600x739, 699K)

The ability to swim is white privilige and we should stop abusing it. White people shouldnt be allowed to swim, as its an act of discrimination and racism.
Every, who swims, is a racist.
Ban pools!

Here is another question then: why do the Chinese, who have all of the qualifications for great football (as in divegrass) players, can't into the World Cup?
> they're poor
> they're numerous
> even the North Korean, their neighbors in poverty, manage to qualify

And yet the chinese can't. Why is that?

> webm semi related
Must be one of the reasons

Attached: chinese-cristiano-rona-.webm (320x240, 554K)

There's bone density issues, fast twitch/slow twitch muscle fibers, lung capacity, and cultural derivatives among others. This is why western African nigs can't swim for shit, not sure about the poos.

i can swim dumbass in fact everyone here too we have a lot of lakes

Wait, are these negros drowning ? The fuck.

Pacific Islanders seem to swim pretty well...

their slit eyes prevent them from recognizing their surrounding, hence they are inferiour to whites

Because they're small as fuck and nobody cares about home football in China.

Africans in Africa can swim, they can't swim in America because of the extreme levels of racism and segregation they have suffered which negated their access to public pools and such

All you have to do is breathe in and stay calm and you float, theres no way niggers cant do this unless they are another species.

Finns are asian

Is being a cum guzzling faggot semi inherited down your bloodline?

Good riddance

Fair, but they do it to themselves.

Attached: hqdefaultWHDA1SQR.jpg (480x360, 28K)

racism also gave the pools aids.

You need to learn to swim you idiot. Whites who live away from water or pools often don't know how to swim.

nah, but hand wringing and financial success are.

Of course. In nature its observable, that poo always swims above the surface.
i once went swimming in a lake and released a massive turd underwater - it was torpedoed to the surface in no time.

I can't tbqh.

toddlers can drown easily in shallow water because they're not cognitively able to understand that they can push themselves up out of the water, they literally do nothing. also white toddlers btw

maybe those poos and niggers aren't wired in their brains to swim??

That's Finland, ya dingus. The child fortunately survived. Another case of bystander effect.

Kek. Kiwis are the most under rated posters.

Then how do you explain the chinese? See

Kek

Attached: 1566577439858.png (968x733, 206K)

Blacks can't swim because of bad generational wealth / culture. Having access to infrastructure pools is something a lot of them didn't have and as the parents never learnt it'd also take them away from fixing it for their children.

>Bystander effect

Its sometimes really hard to recognize drowning people, especially kids. They are usually silent and could just as well be a kid splashing around.

I'm aware. Those are contributing factors to the fact they can't figure out how to swim by themselves. When I took swimming lessons, every white kid already knew ho to swim. The minorities didn't. Weird looking back on it. We were there for our overprotective parents, them to actually learn to swim.

I learned not too long ago at 22. It was my biggest fear when I was a kid. Glad I took lessons and I can swim now.

I can't swim at 22. I would take lessons but I have a fear of open water from a childhood drowning experience, and the idea of public swimming pool hygeine disgusts me

> PUNCH THE WATER
> PUNCH THE WATER; IT WILL LET YOU GO
> PUNCH IT HARDER!
> WHY ISN'T IT LETTING GO?
> HELP

It's down to the individuals understanding of buoyancy.

>youtu.be/pmZJyPwbjFk

I lived in Uganda for three months. The black villagers would go swim in the Nile to cool off. Black ppl can swim they just never teach their kids to do it.

what the fuck bongistan?

>muh holocaust
lol

Maybe other races can be taught but it seems to be innate in whites. I just taught myself at like 5 in the lakes near where I live

>muh first aid kit
lol

I'm not white. Shut the fuck up whitey

>and the idea of public swimming pool hygeine disgusts me
Its got chemicals and whatnot in it. Just go early (when nobody is really there) or sign up for an adult swimming classes. They'll have you do backstroking, treading water, floating, ect in maybe 4 or 5 sessions. It's like riding a bike, once you learn you don't forget. Obviously, stay away from choppy waters and shit. Getting worn out and overwhelmed is still real. But most drownings are of the variety they can't fucking swim in the first place.

We're not all surfer dudes like you

These islanders are decendents of the superhuman polynesian seafarers, though.

You have to go FIRST IN after the pool has been closed and cleaned with chemicals. Also if you do not learn to swim you will definitely drown instead of possibly drowning if you accidentally end up in some water.

Germany with the bantz

And this is an excuse for someone being born in 2000 not able to swim how?

Their dads never taught them. Poor niggers..

You two are embarrassing me.

At first I thought they were setting up a murder
Then I realized it was all suicidal or accidental. Maybe that water is heavy or some shit.

They don't appear to have nappy hair, probably some pajeet variant.

>Maybe that water is heavy

something like that actually exists

youtu.be/ZwuVpNYrKPY

I've had non-white friends ask shit like "wtf how do you float so easily"

They still can't do it even when I show how

You literally just breathe in a lot and shallow breathed without letting it all out (occasionally cycling it all out) whilst gently kicking and using your arms to generate thrust

You can literally float on your back like this indefinitely

Why can't non-whites do this?

Never saw a white person do it to copy from.

Used to be a swimming teaching - thought thousands of kids - non-whites were always the worst - and the browner they were the more likely they were to try and breath the water like retards

That was pretty satisfying. I was listening to Ted Nugent Stranglehold while watching it.

Why didn't he bring some rocks with him? Literally just hold that shit in your hand until you get to the bottom and drop it. Saves a lot of energy i would thing.

so after all this time they havent figured out a simple fishing rod?

>Jews have genetic PTSD from the holocaust
>There are no Jew bakers
Lmao

Attached: 1560977607654.jpg (794x393, 251K)

wasn't there some race of pajeets that had some mutations that made their spleen really large and full of blood that can somehow help in holding their breath whilst diving
also they were some aquatic pajeets that for generations lived by spear fishing

Therefore, Europeans have all the genetic memorires of 100+ million dead from 2 Jew ridden world wars, millions more enslaved and butchered by Arabs, millions more who suffered under plague, etc etc - and all the genetic memory from having to deal with being in a global prison surrounded by non-whites

I’m a pajeet so you can make fun of me
Like the others have said, just go early. Or just pay up and go to a good one where there’s no brown people. I wouldn’t want to swim with them and I am brown.

Don't use public pools - stick to open water. Your beaches don't have sharks, go for a swim.

You realise that shit is staged af right?

Breathing is as easy as killing - get to killing them so we don't have to deal with them.

Staggering people woukd take their kids into a swimming pool and not teach them this. Or just to flip on their backs to float.

Almost everyone in north India can swim, south India good luck they are about as smart as they look.

Well when they come down here they drown quite often, and they also get eaten by crocs when there are obvious signs detailing not to swim in certain areas

>non-whites can't swim
Lolracists what zany lies will they think of next?

>You realise that shit is staged af right?
Oh yea? What about this, is it staged too?

Attached: popeye-fight.webm (480x480, 2.07M)

That doest make the video less fake.

Anyways gypsies over here seem to be able to swim with no problem.

Blacks, I mean niggers, have denser bones and smaller lungs and torsos. Their resting position in water is much lower. They're able to float just not as well. Ironic the we wuz movement claims whites came from apes and niggers from dolphins wtf.

conservancy.umn.edu/bitstream/handle/11299/188554/Competitive Swimming and Racial Disparities in Drowning.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
digitalcommons.georgiasouthern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1005&context=honors-theses

niggers have denser bodies and thus sink like a rock, they also dont have water in africa so they never learned how to swim

That's fucking based

Here is the chaser
> it was all because she got tricked into believing EBT could buy the new Popeye chiken sandwich

Attached: popeye-food-and-fight.png (678x978, 750K)

You do realize you're on a white website, in a white country speaking a white language, correct, shitskin animal parasite non human?

To the point the franchise is considering to end the sandwich because of all the "accidents" the new audience caused

Attached: Screenshot - 2019-08-25 , 06_00_46.png (1026x967, 1.37M)

Attached: holt.jpg (867x1200, 131K)

I've seen some dark Pakis and southeast Asians who've done so, but otherwise only whites.

That shows that the USA is a racist shithole that deprives non-whites and the poor of the most basic needs such as learning to swim.

Tl dr it proves YOU WRONG racist

Yes whitey but it won't stop me from telling you to shut the fuck up

>swimming is something you need to learn
It's fucking easy, if you don't do anything you float ffs.

They don't realize anything, it's why they come to us begging for life.

A lot of nignogs have long lanky limbs but a comparatively small and compact torso. Gives em a long reach in a fight and a good stride but it means they have shit for lung capacity and that makes them sink like stones.

yeah i bet the 80IQ of blacks is also due to racism
nice bait though laddie
made me respond

Chill whitey, no need to get all delusional with me

How to swim for retards:

1. Find water shallow enough that you can stand in comfortably but you can float on without touching the bottom.
2. Attempt to float on the water's surface on your back.
3. Be amazed that you float!
4. Realize that you can do this on your belly too, but you have to keep you head up to breathe!
5. Move your arms and legs now, like a dog, to move yourself.

You can swim more efficiently than doggy-paddling, and you will learn to do so in seconds. Swimming is only hard if you are legitimately retarded and panic the moment your head goes under the water.

there's a reason some zoos don't have monkey cages. they just put a moat around a little island

You can swim in a lake though. In fact, I'd rather do that than go some piss-filled pool.

Really really don't use public pools, they should have never been invented. Unless it's an outdoor pool with a section to take in water from the ocean.