Japan That Is An Enemy Of South Korea

South Korea Launched Military Exercise for Takeshima that South Korean dictator Syngman Rhee who executed 1 million of innocent pro-Japan south koreans, robbed from Japan as killing lots of innocent Japanese fishermen.

nytimes.com/2019/08/25/world/asia/south-korea-japan-islands.html

Attached: merlin_159685701_36b9a3b7-0961-48f1-8825-d26d61c7f785-jumbo.jpg (1024x731, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.php?cp=seoul&id=20161126018004
chosunonline.com/common/m_login.html??contid=2016112501086&code=news
www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190825/k10012048141000.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Japan_Tribalism
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/火病
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they are going to chinese side

jjokbari bark more

Doesn't make sense why you two are bitching at each other, but I like it if OP's post is what we're getting.

It’s amazing what Chinese money can buy these days

Hurry up and fuck already.

Attached: IMG_4462.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Eat a dog, Gookuburi.

Japan is going to have big Korean dick pumping semen into their sissy boy ass soon only problem is they will love it

While you two are bitching, China is getting stronger and North Korea is making more nukes. Xi and Kim must be having merchant hands.

Couple hundred years of collectively cucking a nation will have some lingering effects.

>Korean
>big dick
You should say “boi pussy”. Kim Jong-Un should just nuke Takedokdoshima. When will the Moon’s government fail due to another case of corruption and cults running the strings?

Stay mad weeb

Here? No. The whole dispute is fucking stupid (both sides) but if they want a war over the Liancourt Rocks, labourers or rape then go ahead.

this conflict between Japan and South Korea is kinda stupid. North Korea is a threat to both of your countries

You would think..

Attached: 1564708575792.jpg (640x480, 125K)

she looks cute but is this special force even effective?

>big Korean dick
Thank you for the laugher

I mean yes North Koreans belong to the same people then South Korea but the northern neighbors are commies. Siding with them would be kinda stupid

Judeo capitalism is the same as judeo bolshevism

Again you would think...
But east asians really hate each other

Attached: 6878746a03687d4a2857de553391f864.jpg (849x621, 181K)

i don't know how you came to this concussion

I doubt kids made those. And if they did why not just unite with the Norks? At least they don’t screech autisticly and do actually something about the enemy to make themselves relevant (Best Korea makes nukes, which catches world’s eyes and is big issue to Japan. Worst Korea just asks for compensation over and over again or cuts trade, which Japan usually gives less attention to).

Capitalist leaders = all jews
Communist leaders = all jews

>I doubt kids made those

Attached: 1359425278494 (1).jpg (1280x960, 235K)

Not that one. Look at that little indoctrinated Park. He’s just waiting for conscription. He doesn’t seem to understand capitals. Wouldn’t “JapAn” be better. Everyone distorts history, but varying degrees. Monkey is more appropriate for niggers.

Attached: sample.gif (300x200, 3.09M)

>why not just unite with the Norks?
Its very convenient for commie side that South Korea keep pretending that it is western side ; as long as sk seems like western side, western people could trust those commie propagandas that sk has been spreading .
Thats something like that the US conservative criticize Trump. and The US liberal(leftist) people come to think that even conservatives say ill to Trump, then Trump must be a villain without doubt.

based koreans, milked american money and equipment but never forget their long history of being raped by the japanese animal

Also generally speaking, Korean peoples are liars, Im not even saying this to criticize koreans, thats what Korean itself admited it.

m.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.php?cp=seoul&id=20161126018004

>Korean must have a gene of liar
chosunonline.com/common/m_login.html??contid=2016112501086&code=news
this article(Japanese version) is expired.
if you wanna read it, you have to look up original korean version.

>money and equipment but never forget their long history of being raped by the japanese animal
dont try to be retarded kim
Koreans had been slaves of China for a thousand years, before japan annexed it.

>Korea: Fuck Japan fuckcufuckfuckfuckfuckfuc gib us money apologize REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE WILL FUCK YOU UP!

>Japan: Man I sure love my animu & mango & quiet life

Attached: WORKS CITED - MLA Format.png (668x699, 49K)

wtf is this retard doing aiming directly at his mates back? you'd be booted from commandos and SASR here if u did this even once

Attached: retard.jpg (1024x731, 239K)

Whoever loses, Taiwan wins

Shh, don't tell them about high ready/low ready.

Attached: ianpepe.png (632x492, 89K)

Be quiet Chang

Attached: 1386730956836.jpg (501x585, 100K)

>Korean must have gene of liar
If you don't can you tell me.

How many good women are in Japan, I wouldn't mind going there to find a good wife

Attached: 1566690230464.gif (245x184, 737K)

Not just that c clamping is fucking gay and so are foregrips

>Frags the whole team

Attached: ita-helicopter.jpg (1220x600, 226K)

yeah it could be.
actually Taiwan decided to buy fighter aircrafts from the US, after sk started showing off its real face to America.

hit the local grills there
there are many of Asians in west coast

I want to Frag her bagina

Japan seems to have some kind of complex towards Korea? Are they more yellow than you or what's bothering you nips?

Before or after she wipes out some koreans?

Attached: upotte2.jpg (500x281, 36K)

>Japan seems to have some kind of complex towards Korea?
your retardation is delicious

..for dinner.

Why, because OP posted a link to a news article regarding the two countries? Plus, why would the Japs have a "complex" when they are the ones that slaughters the Koreans and Chinese?

Attached: 1513211133140.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

according to nhk news
>「韓国が戦争ゲームしている」と不満を示していた。私も米韓合同軍事演習は不必要だと考えている
>I also think that the US don't need U.S.-South Korea Military Exercise
>said Trump

the US could withdraw from South Korea near future.

link
www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190825/k10012048141000.html

So reading the article you originally posted, it seems Japan was in control of the takeshima since at least 1910. Then SK took the islands after 1945. Are there records of who owned it before this time frame?

after cqb every movie and picture like this gives u the yikes doesn't it
nothing looks the same anymore

Both

You might discuss about it. But how about thinking over what sk dictator did before that?
how do you think of the dictator?

Yep there are records going back to 1454 that says the island is part of korean territory

Why is the sk dictator even relevant in this conversation? Like 95% of the koreans hate him too

>Like 95% of the koreans hate him too
why do you think so?
Recently the koreans praised the dictator, though. did you not know of it?

There are records showing natives controlled Canada too way back, we took it. Large time leaps aren't that interesting. I was more curious about the late 1800's.
I've heard of the moon cult and all that, but I'd appreciate a quick run down if you could.

retard kek
when South koreans keep making fake korean history from scratch, whoever believe in you?
dont you know sk conservatives finally decided to reveal koreans lies that is only a part of leftists lies.
you know the best seller book sk conservative published very recently.

There are always a small percentage of radical conservatives. The small percentage of people who actually praise him are like the /pol of korea. Most people dont praise someone who murdered thousands of civilians

Stop talking bullshit Ivan. Nobody in Japan or Korea is mistaking your bullshit for actual Japanese or Korean people.
But I must applaud Putin for digging deep into the archives.

I am aware of that book but nowhere in that book does it state that dokdo is japanese territory. Although the book kind of says the east sea should be called japanese sea

>I've heard of the moon cult and all that, but I'd appreciate a quick run down if you could.
ok then
first
After ww2, the US built a strong anti-jap government in sk.
and the regime executed 1 million of innocent pro-jap south korean and robbed the islands called Takeshima from japan, killing innocent Japanese fishermen.

Well there is also a record recorded on 1900 oct 20th that says dokdo is an attached island of ullengdo

second
after ww2, Japanese scholars and scientists who were in korea returned to japan.
then amateur historians of sk started making korean history from scratch in order to justify what the dictator did.

Damn, they never taught me that in history class. But why would the US do that if they were also trying to occupy and change Japan after the war?
I don't know mate, Google maps says Dokdo/Takeshima is in the sea of Japan.

Now SK conservatives finally try to reveal some of the lies that SK leftists made up to do anti-jap.
that is only leftists lies though.
this is the book sk conservative published very recently.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Japan_Tribalism

now its the best seller in sk

I went to Seoul in april and first thing I saw was a huge crows flying SK and US flags (against NK i think). Some of them were holding Israeli flags too...
Is all of Eastern Asia so eager to genocide their own neighbour?

Attached: IMG_20190420_155757.jpg (4160x3120, 3.65M)

Fucking based

>why would the US do that
probably because the us was afraid of jap. and it also made a constitution law of japan that force japan not to have military.
and also since sk genocided its own people, their families ran way to japan those days.
the descendants of sk refugees are now 1.5 million in japan.

Japs>>>SK
Its just a mix between america in asia and a japan clone.

So what happened is that dokdo was korean territory since 512 a.d and there are at least dozens of books and stuff proving it... Even the japaneses themselves acknowledged dokdo in 1696. But korea was colonized by japan in 1910. That is why it says dokdo was japanese territory since 1910. But the koreans were liberated so japan gave all korean territory back including dokdo. But i guess some history distortion from both sides led to the conflict of today

>attack Japan
This always makes me laugh

Its in the sea of japan(or the east sea) but dokdo is historically and politically part of korea. I could give you solid evidence if you want

Just pissed that Japanese manga superior to SK Trash Manhwa and cant compete.

Attached: 1492090120661.png (900x827, 245K)

>I am aware of that book
did you read it?
what do you think about the book?
and also the book says only the lies of leftists ; because conservatives made it.

the conservatives also have been using the lies along with leftists to do anti-jap until very recently right.

Attached: 5ca.jpg (570x558, 87K)

Jew=kike
Kike=gas
:)

if you want to claim it, you must figure out all of lies that Koreans made.
can you understand?
and after that you must apologize and compensate to all of victims who were suffered by koreans.

I second this notion, however, despite my position, do not in fact have the evidence to prove certainly, that I in fact, "have any clue what is being spoken, on top of whatever fuck this thread is in the first place." But imma side with Korea cuz I'm bias, bite me Japan you won't, you don't wanna repeat of what happened last time you did.

>Syngman Rhee who executed 1 million of innocent pro-Japan south korean

Ara ara, it was real in my mind, gaijin...

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND!

JAPAN STRONG!
THROUSANDO TIME FOLDED TACTICOOL HELMETS IS RESITANT AGAINST THROUSANDO TIMES FOLDED BULLET ONLY KILL BITCH KOREAN AND DOG CHINA
3000 YEAR HISTOR WAR!
YOU NO TELL!

Okay, I want some input from anons that aren't Japanese or Korean. Who owns that clay?

The best one

Attached: Evola.jpg (227x222, 4K)

JAPAN OWNS ALL
Not Japanese btw

Meh, fuck SoKo. I went to boarding school with a bunch of them they are the jews of the Asian community. I only like Japanese asians and some Philippine asians.

Attached: 1563917637271.png (881x805, 408K)

Attached: 1527028881789.jpg (404x270, 32K)

yeah its REAL
if you wanna know it, you can check it in sk leftists site.
SK leftists were accusing sk conservative of it before jap started mentioning about nk kidnapping

>shoots hostage in the face 5 times
>is this special force even effective?

Attached: 1346298383086.jpg (535x401, 69K)

Hey side note Nihon-user, when's Sony gonna send over some Xperia One's?

sk and japan should be best allies based off their love of quality electronics.

No hostage? No hostage situation.

No. They should be civilized BURNING RIVALS. Who hate each other, but not as much as they hate the REAL evil.

Micrometer penises vs millimeter penises

>BURNING
it can be only applied to korean

火病 fire disease ; mental disorder peculiar to Korean people
its called Hwabyeong in English
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/火病

you must have big one because the holes of your woman are so big n loose?

>Symptoms
>dry mouth
It all makes sense now...

>it's a riceniggers infighting episode
time to get comfy lads

MY SOUTH KOREAN AND JAPANESE FRIENDS WE WILL SETTLE THIS WITH VIDEO GAME TOURNAMENT WITH A MEXICAN GAME.
KING OF FIGHTERS. CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTERS NOW.

>c clamping is fucking gay
I hope their optics hold up; covering your sights with your thumb is retarded.

>trusting SK commies
but more importantly
>trusting the Tokio Kid
Next thing I know you're going to tell me not to fill the suggestion box, uh?

Attached: tokio kid.png (409x544, 341K)