Cenk Ugyr forces Hasan Piker to apologize on the main channel

youtube.com/watch?v=lKQGvVsRpaE

Is this a turning point for TYT? Are they going to be rational leftists from here on out? The fact that Cenk is willing to make his blood kin shake with fear on video is telling isn't it?

Attached: dsfb354.png (913x455, 795K)

Hasan just explains his point, he does not apologize. op is a faggot.

>This is Hasan Piker. He works at the TYT network and is totally not related to me in any way.
Cenk is such a roach

fat turk should kill himself. after all he is to blame for the armenian holocaust.

Guy says he didn't realize that his word could be offensive in such a way, that he was talking about the policies alone, yet he was cautious enough to follow with "...in a videogame". He was consciously being offensive and polemic.

This

Nepotism really backfired on Cenk on this one. Hasan Piker would be nothing without his uncle Cenk and TYT. Dude is a fucking speed freak that can barely think himself through an entire sentence. How embarrassing for Cenk to have to scold his child live on his network, and the pompous moron didn't even apologize. Disgraceful.

TYGenocide deniers

>Turks
>Apologize
This will never happen. He and Cenk are not sorry. He and Cenk believe everything he said.

Anatolia belongs to Greeks and Celts.

Cenk is a fat bloated piece of shit.

Piker says "Service does not guarantee respect."

Yes it fucking should. Sacrificing four years of comfort to serve your nation should earn you some respect. Hasan clearly has no idea the amount of BS servicemen put up with.

AND, more importantly, even if service doesn't guarantee respect, combat experience and losing a fucking eye does.

He's only mad at Saudi Arabia because they are rivals to the Turks in the region.

He's an airhead that was gifted his position by his uncle. He preaches eat the rich while making 200k+ a year. The way he speaks about Cenk I don't even think he respects his own uncle that gave him everything he has.

>I love running my time wasting cocksucker
When did your dads teach you how to suck dick?

That fucking turkish roach earns 200K a year?

Fucking launch the nukes already.

>turning point for tyt
is tyt even relevant? alex jones mogs cenk everytime it's hilarious

My position has always been that Cenk is a devout Muslim practicing taqiyya and subterfuge. He knows the leftist degeneracy weakens Western Civilization. He "supports" inter-sectional feminism and gender-neutral kindergartens for the same reason Ilhan Omar does.

Sacrifice? The military is just a government programs job. Shut the fuck up, faggot.

A hard working janitor probably provides more service to his country than a military cuck does.
I know like 5 younger veterans from different branches and they are all NEETs that leech off the benefits they get from VA

Do you respect Mcain or that faggot Crenshaw, really faggot? You do realize that trannies served too, you gonna respect them? Just shut the fuck up

Spend four years in uniform working your ass off and tell me there's no sacrifice you fucking cuck.

Get out of your basement and join. You're gonna need military training when the Day of the Rope comes.

Heroic masculinity is the source of virtue. Service to the nation is secondary. The military helps you become a man of iron, so that when the time is right, we can take back Europe from the Jews.

How do I have to explain this?

It's not about respecting a specific person wearing the uniform, it's about respecting the uniform, because without the uniform you wouldn't have a nation.

You got paid, retard.

The military is going to stop your day of the rope.

Read the post I was responding in the first place dipshit

lol
skimming through and I find the nigger laughing and explaining.
This shit is the most comped, obvious shit in the nets.

A young man joining the military is the same as a young woman going to a liberal arts school.
The adolescent acts like it's a big step and it's a lot of work but actually they goof around and extend their childhood for another 5 years while demanding respect.

Attached: cenk1A.jpg (780x405, 54K)

hahaha oh god he had to go on the show and explain at length his joke it must oh god
hasan why are you on this shithole of a show
why do this to yourself

Tyt is the only reason he is "relavent"

Military service/sacrifice is its own reward. By your comment, you show that you do not deserve respect. Just like the vast majority of those in the military. And I have been in and around the military for 30 years. I am entitled to benefits from a contractual relationship I had with them, yes. But respect is not a thing I expect nor desire out of anyone other than myself, and only if I meet my own standards. No one "deserves" anything. Servicemembers, as a class, are some of the most self-entitled, holier than thou, and unjustifiably arrogant people on the planet. Just shut up and run your own life, child.

They both probably are.