So long my Aussie friends, it was nice knowing you

So long my Aussie friends, it was nice knowing you.

news.sky.com/story/australia-to-block-websites-hosting-terror-content-during-attacks-11793722

Attached: ACCC0A08-BB35-4091-A49D-A535B8A07397.jpg (1242x1007, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a loss.

big F for the bruces.
your shitposting was so enjoyable

PSA to my fellow aussies: Change your DNS or use a VPN.

So they're going to block Facebook?

Our government just DNS blocks. Bunch of amateurs.

Government controlled black outs whenever they want.... you Aussies are winning at the Dystopian future game.

We have been blocked my most major isps since Tarrant. Doesn't stop us.

How can I post here with a VPN? I thought they were blocked. Also I use my phone cause it’s all I have and I can shitpost while comfy in bed so what do?

here, have some violent content.

Attached: 1566683651008.png (504x378, 227K)

Oh so they're going to block Facebook and Twitter?

i will miss them.

Dear God Nooooooooo!

The internet is going to die, sites like these will be taken down one by one except government honeypots until all speech is controlled, managed and predicted by the e-corporate hegemony.

lol we’re all so fucked

The Jew York Times and WaPo won't like that.

So are they banning twitter and instagram now?

Attached: ani079[1].gif (275x300, 15K)

Americans and their faggy idolatry of Aussie "bantz" on here is fucking obnoxious, and so are they.

Happenings without Aussie banter?
I dont think my meme portfolio can take such a hit. I invested heavily in Emu and Koala rape memes.
What memes do you anons suggest to invest in to hedge against a drop in Aussie meme value?

D/L a DNS changer from app or playstore.
point it to public DNS

Instagram, facebook and twitter will be blocked in australia ?

dont forget facebook

You'll have to use a VPN with a dedicated IP.

Didn't they already block Jow Forums? Seems to have worked out swimmingly

This of course doesn't apply to islamic terrorist websites though, I'm sure.

All you need to know. (At the moment. May need a real VPN if this faggotry continues)

Note: they are also providing a full VPN service rather than just DNS.

Free VPNs have all been used up and blocked by /tv/ posters posting their godless filth.

Cheers

They need someone to post a (((manifesto)))

You can use 1.1.1.1 on your phone, it just changes the dns so you can still post.

They could implement incitement to violence no worries but they can't control the conversation.

They want to control conversations. There are few conversations in this country they aren't directly mediated by the government. It is an ever present god.
The result is that the people are savage and held under the yoke, any time an Australian person has power over another individual they unleash themselves and impose every manipulation they can. There is literally nothing you can do without the government as an individual. This is a human farm and it's losing money. This farm doesn't make money but they still run it. They still run it even though they are losing money. The suicide rate is very high, I reckon 10% of people who would be aged 18-40 are dead by suicide. I think about suicide most days. The people here are idolaters, they believe that no individual has the potential to move matter and people through space and time; that all activity must be sanctioned by the idol.

Warp isn't out yet

I could start sending you guys Irish SIM cards and you buy 20 euro credit, you get 7gb on data because all connections re route through eire, example: I'm in Italy right now but on data

>Tech giants including Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, Microsoft and Twitter, and telecoms firms Telstra, Vodafone, TPG and Optus are set to tell the government next month how they plan to carry out the recommendations.

Easier to boot Australia

>british
>white

Attached: 1553019689789.png (1294x1230, 918K)

Low IQ inbred convicts

thanks god

The whole point is just to keep facebook boomers off here after any attacks, watch for the next islamic attack that has nothing to do with Jow Forums, they’ll take this place down.
Note it’s only ever a DNS block, it keeps the normies off but anons still get through. This is intentional because blocking on the IP level would mean people spill out to the regular web.
Anyway, whole point is that most anons acclimated on other boards for years before jumping to Jow Forums, and those that didn’t are worse off for it.
You don’t want the average boomer on here seeing the raw truth for the first time in their life right during a terrorist attack, no matter who the attacker is
Greetings from Canberra

Attached: 12B9AB69-0108-43C9-8A48-5B410E1B7276.jpg (4032x3024, 1.64M)

So they will take down Facebook? What else could be taken down for a day?

Facebook if the boomerposting is too bad, otherwise just Mega, chans, reddit, and in a real SHTF situation, youtube and google
It can be sold as “To stop the terrorists from communicating”