Why is this faggot still in power?

Why is this faggot still in power?

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-073127_YouTube.jpg (1332x1080, 561K)

Which one?

>Which one?
I'm assuming the one with the faggy socks sir.

He's gone in October.

Attached: O8bEd25.png (1280x721, 1.2M)

>cant tell who the faggot is by looking at this picture

He accurately reflects Canadian views.

I have to say that both are huge homos, but a least I have never seen Trumpo wear such god awful socks in public. God damnit, are the Canucks even trying at this point ?

>trump wont stand a chance against THESE socks

Attached: starterpackA.jpg (2076x2378, 711K)

Hang him Canada

It will be your redeeming factor

Attached: 1561433916568.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

i wish i could vote harder because i REALLY want him not only out, but in jail

Your mom faggot.

because women can vote

dont worry it wont be much longer. he wont get re-elected in 2020.

trump is forming a vagina with his hands in front of his crotch. anyone who has studied body language knows that signals submission.

He will go to jail for passive corruption or on corruption charges i guarantee 140%

>based dumb poster

>brown shoes on a hyper formal event

Attached: 1566545777818.gif (229x176, 987K)

but look at the size of his chad stompers vs the left one's virgin ballerinas

As much as trump pisses me off atleast he’s an alpha male. Faggot socks aside how does one sit like that and why? That must crush the fuck out of your balls. He must have had to train himself to do that

What even is Canada

Attached: FB_IMG_1566318879919.jpg (352x193, 7K)

his job is to ruin canada so much that they join the US along with greenland out of necessity.

the overall objective is to have all nations on Earth join the US over time. the US government is to be the global government. the united states of earth.

the EU was always meant to collapse. the US is the superstate all other nations will eventually join.

the last bastion of soviet style central planning outside of north korea.

lol

I don’t even think he’s all that bad but yea he is gone in less than 2 months. What worries me is that the leftists will vote for the poo or may instead. Scheer will win but only with a minority.

It's a legit question. Look at how Trump tries to dominate Trudeau, and how he always uses the awkward handshake.

The same reason Zion Don is : Low IQ voters.

He always wears socks like that, imagine being such a beta and not just wearing what you want

No One supports Israel more than Harper. Makes me sick to my stomach