Manifesto

Not an advertisement, not off topic. Explicitly political. Within ToS. Read before discord trannies get it banned, AGAIN.
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=22379812591273177956

Attached: cover.jpg (1182x1542, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/h_monmouth
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
youtu.be/_Ai0VAZeDwg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sloppy job brad

Attached: brad parscale.jpg (578x733, 167K)

sneed

What about you posted some quotes for people to discuss?

Attached: Page6.jpg (1190x1541, 737K)

Sloppy Job Mossad

link is dead. Can you re-upload it please?

Link is not dead.

Attached: Page14.jpg (1195x1521, 632K)

good luck with the high score, user!

you are right, sorry i overlooked this

this

Nice read bro. Now I'm going to be checking American news all day waiting to see that a sperg has shot up a ponderosa

Attached: 1566481333867.jpg (404x187, 20K)

"Genetic predisposition" is even more vague and unconvincing than oppression.

>"Genetic predisposition" is even more vague and unconvincing than oppression
First off, meme flag = kike shill. Second, the meaning of genetic predisposition is as clear as day. Jew elsewhere, jew.

>meme flag = kike shill

that's not fucking true.

twitter.com/h_monmouth
>Joined April 2019

OP IS A LARP
OP IS A LARP
OP IS A LARP
OP IS A LARP
OP IS A LARP

REPORT AND SAGE

Show me an actual scientific study linking genetics to criminal disposition amerimutt. Between nature and nurture, this is clearly a nurturing issue.

> "Come on Anons, let's do something that has continually doesn't work and only hurts our peoples even more. White people will eventually love us masse murderers."

Yeah, no thanks Mossad.

Attached: f09.gif (501x585, 212K)

There have been animal studies that showed darker skinned animals are more aggressive. Something to do with the melanin causing it. Same with basketball humans sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

The difference between ghetto niggas and Harvard niggas is staggering, as one might expect. Family culture, values and socio-economic are all factors that come into play at every stage in life. If you're born into an illiterate broke family, you'll become one too, most likely.

Well what are you looking for exactly? Blacks commit a disproportionately high amount of crime in every nation. Every proposed explanation other than genetics has been tested to death, and ruled out. Sources are listed in the original document. But I suspect you are not arguing in good faith. There is no evidence in this world or the next that would convince you because this is not a matter of fact to you, it is a moral question.

Yes it is!

Also the white vs. black differences in IQ are nearly identical to the white vs. (white)immigrant differences from a century ago. Not to mention Chinese immigrants used to be as behind whites as blacks are now.
What's the difference? Assimilation.
Nigger culture is fucked. We've known this for a long time but everyone is afraid to say it.

So what now?

That's up to you.

Destroy the entitlement system. By any means.

Attached: Page8.jpg (1189x1525, 754K)

Larp detected. Its up to all of us you pussy, you can do more than write 6 pages - all that does is render you an edgelord. Do something yourself

>6 pages
Clearly didn't even skim it, yet deigns to tell others what to do. JIDF detected.

Attached: 98e.gif (475x332, 1.62M)

Off your meds again Kyle?
>Don't worry the brass is metastatic when it fires, they'll never see his fingerprints don't match the ones on the clip or trigger
I LITERALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER TO BE OVER

*yawn*

I read it, 2 pages of mhra endnotes don't count. You could have written more seems as your not restricted by time due to carrying out an immediate attack. I think you just want attention rather than to aid the struggle yourself, maybe you're scared of something

I always try to spread this video but I'm not sure if your PDF will be as effective as a starting point. Not disregarding it or demoralizing, just trying to be honest (The intro sucks but the video as a whole is very good)
youtu.be/_Ai0VAZeDwg

The internet is a great place to post summaries of long reads, with a link to the full read for those so inclined. It requires a bit more work on the part of the writer but it red pills people a lot faster. Not many people have the time to sit down and read all day.

gay

That's what I am trying to say

I'm looking for a reasonable explanation and a solution to the problem. Your entire argument is based on the correlation equals causation fallacy.

Could you stop shilling this shit? Thank you.

What is the point of this manifesto if you’re just a nobody that did nothing? Do something notable if you want people to see your manifesto faggot.