Circumcison: For the Greater Good

Oops!

That's NOT circumcison! That's a white boy being (((vaccinated))) as his parents call this "cute" on social media and the Alt Right leaders like Richard Spencer say that this boy's blood was weak until these Jewish vaccines were injected into him by a Jewish-patented vaccination needle.

Everybody and their grandma's willing to rant against circumcision. NOBODY in the AltRight will whisper a word against (((vaccination))).

Attached: Vaccine_Torture_3.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/cYlx70q
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ua4XDuWo9I
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=FCuy163srRc
youtube.com/watch?v=P1PiR4PkCh0
youtube.com/watch?v=yCzdliixnmI
youtube.com/watch?v=JJYVDc337rE
youtube.com/watch?v=xeQ3H6T7pNU
youtube.com/watch?v=Rrb1XwI2_JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many shots did they give him wtf

E-celeb families make these "HILARIOUS!" videos showing their children screaming in agony, with cute-sy music overlaid, as if it's all so wonderful.

Fuck the faggot pussies in the AltRight who cheer this on or, just as bad, don't say a word about it.

Attached: Baby_Vaccinated_Deathly_Screams.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

Attached: 1539662055674764900170.png (1024x783, 1.01M)

Attached: 20180911_144834.jpg (3546x2123, 1.82M)

>NOBODY in the AltRight will whisper a word against (((vaccination)))
Because we're not retarded you fucking kike

I guess his mom decided to do measles, mumps, flu, and chicken pox all at the same time kek.
This thread is good bait

Tell me here and now what's wrong with vaccination. I'm waiting.

I agree. Fuck vaccines.

Tell my why the vaccine-free families are so much healthier than the vaxxed you impotent, childless faggot.

Attached: Anti_Vax_Christian_Family_of_10.webm (640x360, 1.06M)

In the end the joke is on them. If the Jews give these kids Autism they will just end up here.

It's true! American children are so impotent, so sexless, so androgynous, that they're virtually all classified as "autistic".

Thanks for turning our kids into sexless, retarded trannies, vaccines!

Attached: Autism_Everybody_Fucked_Up.png (553x1044, 608K)

>Tell my why the vaccine-free families are so much healthier

They aren't. Do you have any evidence to support this claim?

Attached: chicken-pox.jpg (1200x900, 77K)

Pussies like this wannabe tough guy will rant and rave about how circumcision made them impotent for days and days. They'll talk about how circumcision hurts babies and is torture.

But mention "vaccines", and all of the sudden they want the whole world to know that they FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!

Attached: Vaccination_Torture_7.webm (960x540, 2.48M)

Chicken pox? THAT'S why you want white babies to be coercively injected with Jewish vaccines?

Pop more Viagara in your futile quest to get your weak, limp cock working.

Here's your fucking comparisons, limpy:
imgur.com/a/cYlx70q

Attached: Ant-Vaxxer_Family.webm (640x360, 1.04M)

It really doesn't hurt that much stop being a huge pussy. Kids scream in agony for any kind of little booboo they might get, this is not very shocking. Anti-vax politics is retard tier.

Chicken pox is NOTHING. I had it. Everybody in my neighborhood had it. Everybody in my school had it.

If you're a Darwinian weakling, buy all the (((vaccines))) you want to (supposedly) save you.

Just keep your impotent, creepy hands off other people's children.

Attached: Chicken_Pox_Childrens_Book_Vintage.jpg (328x499, 216K)

Maybe because circumcision doesn't have any benefit for those who aren't suffering from a particular medical condition.

The nature of vaccines on the other hand is to immunize the body against contagious, often lethal diseases.

Please bring evidence proving that all vaccines are harmful.

What's that, tough guy?

"It really doesn't hurt that much?" You support circumcision?

And if it "doesn't hurt that much"....then why do fucking INFANTS scream in agony?

Attached: Circumcision.png (1799x1080, 646K)

Check it out! user here wants YOU to know that he's smart and sophisticated and he FUCKING LOVES SCIENCE!

Attached: Bill_Nye_NO_AUDIO.webm (640x360, 570K)

>oh no look, this child is crying
>we better stop doing things that could save his life
you fucking retard i hope you get plague or lepra or some other shit that was exterminated hundred of years ago. You are no better that these fucking retards who are like "oh we need open borders because this child is crying". GAS YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

OP has measles

Jews are based dude

>2014
whoop dere it is

Hey 666 Satan

Nobody is falling for this slide thread. I'm just here cuz I dead in my game and I'm waiting in the lobby to respawn.

user is a retard

Attached: Brady_Bunch_Measles_Before_Vaccine_SIMPLE_BG.jpg (740x2215, 1.25M)

>"It really doesn't hurt that much?" You support circumcision?
I don't support vaccination because it doesn't hurt, I support them because they'll save your child's life. Circumcision isw rong because it's gratuitous torture.
>And if it "doesn't hurt that much"....then why do fucking INFANTS scream in agony?
Because literally anything will make an infant scream.

You FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!

Attached: Atheist-Banana.jpg (480x269, 12K)

>Just keep your impotent, creepy hands off other people's children.
All the countless times people take their normal kids to get vaccinated and they end up going quiet and then becoming retarded for the rest of their lives.

Again: If YOU'RE a Darwinian weakling who'd die from chicken pox....go buy your vaccines, faggot.

Keep your creepy fucking hands off healthy families.

Attached: Vaccination_Torture_5.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

If by science you mean truth, yes I do love it.

I have to say I am kinda amused by those carefully crafted webms
Yet the way you write reveals that you aren't from here. So I have to ask: are you of jewish origin? You don't have to respond directly, just explode in an autistic rage and I will have my answer.

And anyone with half a brain already knows that you don't get a viral and a bacterial immunoglobulin response at the same time. What happens when you hammer the immune system with both? You get a fucked immune system. Disease attacks the immune system first.

Attached: 1566295642380.gif (505x500, 284K)

Yeah but now you are at risk for shingles. Whereas I am vaccinated so I am not. Also, in reality, you are vaccinated too.

>Comparing vaccinations to permanently mutilating a child's genitals
>Implying that a few seconds of confusion and discomfort are worse than being horribly sick for days

Weak bait thread.

The only people who want these white children grabbed from their parents and coercively (((vaccinated))) more than the Jews running the U.S. government are AltRight leaders Richard Spencer, Mike Enoch, Greg Johnson, RamzPaul, and every other weak faggot without the balls to utter a word about them, but who'll rant and rave against circumcision for hours on end.

Attached: Anti_Vax_Farmers.webm (640x360, 1.04M)

antivaxers are right up there with flat earthers

Shingles has EXPLODED since the chicken pox vaccine you neckbeard retard.

Didn't you know this? I thought you FUCKING LOVED SCIENCE!

Attached: Shingles_Increasing_Chicken_Pox_2.png (1021x905, 139K)

It's a living

Chicken pox is irrelevant here. You obviously shouldn't vaccinate your child against chicken pox, that's retarded. But you should vaccinate it against small pox because that will likely kill it.

I think there are enough chromosomes in you to form an entirely new human being, so I'll leave it at that. Good luck OP. If you have a family and you're avoiding vaccinating them for deadly diseases, that's plain child abuse.

fo sho.

their children must be grabbed and (((vaccinated))) so you can tell the world you are just so....so....SCIENCE!

We got ourselves Sheldon Cooper, here!

Attached: SCIENCE-StarterPack.jpg (849x614, 106K)

Nobody gets vaccinated for small pox, dummy.

Small pox was eradicated because it's extremely hard to transmit and people learned to wash their hands after tending to a carrier.

Attached: VaccineFreeFamilyHouseUnseenFixed.jpg (1147x766, 521K)

Shiiiiit.

I'm vacineted like 25 years ago. w w w w hat should I do????

Nice argument dipshit.

what's that? I didn't read your post, you gotta re-type it.

Attached: Jew_Tranny_RachelLevine.jpg (1111x981, 619K)

Maybe if you're kid wasn't a little bitch he'd be fine

Dumbshit is so retarded he doesn't know he has exactly the same level of risk of shingles as someone who had had the chicken pox. Essentially you have had the chicken pox dummy!

Look son I hate to be the one telling you this, but you'll have to lurk way more if you want to use effectively the concepts of white children, jews, or circumcision in order to have any significant influence here.

'Cause from what I see your posts are more of the autistic screeching type

Attached: 164861635168.gif (500x200, 755K)

do... do you not read your own png?

Circumcision is worse than vaccines, but I agree neither should be mandatory ever. My body my choice.

The chicken pox vaccine has CAUSED shingles to skyrocket.

This is not even remotely controversial or debated anymore. This faggot is repeating talking points he got at a Richard Dawkins speech in 2006.

Attached: Shingles_Increasing_Chicken_Pox_Vaccine.png (1242x819, 376K)

The truth lies in the kikes who make your vaccines. The same kikes that want to wipe you off the face of the planet.

Yet....Mike Enoch says that vaccines should be compulsory.

Erik Striker does, too.

Why?

Attached: AltRight_Vaccines.jpg (1807x1440, 1.47M)

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ua4XDuWo9I
All Jews must be exterminated.

Yep, imagine trusting kikes with your life!

Attached: 1543875074599.gif (349x199, 487K)

Hi guys. Are you the new interns too?

Yet....Counter-Currents and American Renaissance and David Duke and Richard Spencer all praise (((vaccines))) and claim that they represent great, white, science.

Why do these (usually childless) professional AltRight talkers promote compulsory (((vaccination)))?

Ask them!

Attached: Colton_Vaccine_ Boy_Death_Utah.jpg (1440x1324, 367K)

>inject every vaccine indiscriminately into your fragile newborns
You glow.

Attached: vaccines before after.png (1100x1429, 600K)

Jews!

This pro-vaxxer's neckbeard just won't stop jiggling.

Attached: Pagan_Spencer.jpg (407x326, 138K)

Did he died?

Attached: 87C7ADC4-D518-4899-8E4F-972354B742FD.gif (250x194, 957K)

the cause of autism in kids is roasties not vaccines.

women over 30 should not be having children.

Oh sorry, I don't normally take the posts of cheese eating surrender monkeys seriously!

Attached: 1552874367267.jpg (500x312, 52K)

Go get your monthly flu shot, faggot

Attached: 1551893221801.png (1461x841, 329K)

You've ever visited Plebbit, you'll quickly notice the enormous amount of "if u no vaccine u ded lolz" shilling on meme pages.

Right! It's all because of....CULTURE!

I'll believe that "culture" is turning our fucking boys into asexual, fat, retarded freaks who want to cut their own cocks off the same time that I believe that "culture" can turn a fucking IQ 72 Somali animal into an IQ 140 civilized rocket scientist.

GTFO with these flagrant copes.

Attached: Childrens_Health_Horrible_Infographic_Pharma.png (1275x1650, 328K)

IF true (I don't care enough to look it up), then that's all one needs to know not to trust them.

Reddit IMMEDITALY shadow-bans anti-vax posters, and deletes anti-vax threads entirely.

Attached: Reddit_Pro_2.jpg (713x612, 66K)

Augustus Invictus also supports compulsory (((vaccination))) on his (flailing) troll 2020 Presidential campaign. (That troll lasted, like, 10 Tweets.)

Attached: Richard_Spencer_Gay.jpg (682x772, 178K)

This is like investigating the "holocaust". No high IQ is saying they think "all vaccines don't work". This is about investigating objectively the negative effects and having the right to family choice. GloboCommunism will frame everyone seeking information as "denialists" which is the first warning sign.

Attached: measles vaccines faked pic by globalists jewish media.jpg (720x720, 51K)

This.

They put me in the same bed with my brother when he had chicken pox to force me to get it.

Who gives a shit. It's chicken pox.

Fuck off weaklings, watch the Aryan children rule the world because you've all retarded your children's growth in critical stages.

I once got downvoted to Oblivion for saying I'm not vaccinated yet still alive.

thanks for saving us with the vaccines juden shalom

Attached: 1561977097954.jpg (1920x1469, 1.11M)

"Make sure to hold the camera while your little boy is screaming in terror and pain, Hubby! You know how our YouTube subscribers hate it when they miss little Timmy being penetrated with long, hard objects!"

Faggots like Internet Aristorcrat will posture as the "saviors and protectors" of children, yet they LOVE seeing this!

Attached: Vaccine_Torture_2.webm (712x400, 2.79M)

I'll admit, I haven't the greatest long term memory, but my experience of the site in question was the opposite. Pretty much mainstream stuff, save for the anti-Hillary stance. That was somewhat a surprise.

I was only vaccinated for the tetanus. All other vaccines were voluntary back in my day.
There was a vaccine that they'd only give to women, I forgot which one, that left a hole in their skin.

Nope. 100% pro-vaccine, just like every shitlib site....AND every AltRight site (except Red Ice and Wife with a Purpose).

Attached: Bernie_Sanders_Compulsory_Vaccination.jpg (444x960, 72K)

The mainstream media is literally trying to steer vaccine-free whites to Reddit to get duped into getting vaxxed.

Attached: Reddit_Pro_vaccine.jpg (769x972, 110K)

Vaccines are based and should be mandatory.

"Circumcision is TORTURE for babies! What's that you say? Vaccines! All 84 shots must be compulsory for every baby! What do you think I am, an Xtian who doesn't FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got tickets to a Bill Nye the Science Guy lecture on SCIENCE!, and I'm going to be meeting up with David Duke afterwards."

Attached: Vaccine_Torture.webm (640x360, 2.45M)

They are you doughy goon. You're literally cheering for the status quo.

Attached: Boomer_Vaccines_Cernovich.jpg (480x819, 151K)

>Vaccines are super effective and safe

>If your child isn't vaccinated it can't go to public schools

Why?

>Your child's a danger to the vaccinated kids

>Wut?

It's all just a racket to make you buy more vaccines. It's a government forced revenue stream.

You should have seen my Dr when I came back to our next visit with the pamphlet of all the vaccines I was supposed to give my child by the 3rd month of it's life.

My Dr had zero counter arguments as to why ALL of these shouldn't be pushed way out.

Easy one is hep B shot. We all got it in middle school (because it's primarily sexually transmitted, or through blood/saliva)

Why should I give him this at 3 months and not wait until contact sports at the least?

>Dr: blank face

Don't blindly follow some fuck face's advice because he's a Dr. No one will care for your health better than you if you're willing to do the leg work.

Take one for the team, you Xtian conspiracy theorist. Big Pharma LOVES you!

Attached: HPV_Death.jpg (755x868, 110K)

Stop posting and go get caught up.

Srsly: If you love (((vaccines))) and you think anti-vaxxers are dangerous, than put your money where your mouth is and get all the shots they're giving to modern children.

Attached: Vaccine_Schedule_2019.jpg (1630x2048, 534K)

>prevents infectious disease
This lie needs to die
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=FCuy163srRc

Attached: 1511569888339.gif (200x210, 81K)

What needs to be added to that meme is the fact that these big pharma fucks literally make guaranteed billions of dollars per type they can get added on yearly. And they almost always get their way with a revolving political door. Big lawsuits about it in the 80s/90s, but that all went away as neocon and neolib cemented into the same Beast. The same Beast that seeks white genocide and a one world government.

Attached: woke jews vaccines (2).png (1351x4495, 1.52M)

Ranting against circumcision by linking to a shitty YouTube play.

How fucking BRAVE.

Now do vaccines, pussy.

Attached: Presidential_Nominees_Grovel_Before_Vaccines.webm (480x270, 2.94M)

>Now do vaccines, pussy.
i got nothing for vaccines, yet
give me something as well made as the youtube link and I will use it at every relevant opportunity

Attached: 1521497848385.png (899x547, 33K)

my father had polio
it didn't kill him, no, so he would not be included in this chart
what it did to him was destroy his arm
he was a small child then and he would scream his lungs out of pain for days and nights
so fuck you, let your children have it and see how harmless it is

Sure. We believe you.

Attached: Polio_Cutter.jpg (854x960, 237K)

YouTube videon on "Vaccine Court", how vaccine manufacturers and doctors are 100% immune from any liability. It is literally illegal to sue after your child has been killed by (((vaccines))):
youtube.com/watch?v=P1PiR4PkCh0

Attached: Reagan_Vaccine_Court.jpg (468x469, 37K)

YouTube videos on the potent neurotoxin used to trigger an aggressive allergic reaction, aluminum, and what it does to a baby's nervous system:
youtube.com/watch?v=yCzdliixnmI

Attached: Rats_Aluminum_Makes_Dumber.jpg (1227x1804, 644K)

YouTube video of a horrifying story of a beautiful white family of farmers in Indiana losing their baby boy to (((vaccines))):

youtube.com/watch?v=JJYVDc337rE

>polio is the only vaccine being discussed
Thanks for playing.
>fuck you, let your children
Good, we agree. Family's choice.

Attached: vaccines ebola.png (717x682, 569K)

Video of a wonderful West Virginia doctor and medical professor saying vaccines have ravaged the white children in his community:

youtube.com/watch?v=xeQ3H6T7pNU

Kys memeflag kike

YouTube video by Dr. Suzanne Humphries on the truth about polio, a bigger hoax than the Holocaust:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rrb1XwI2_JA

Attached: Polio_Acute_Flacid_Paralysis.png (808x790, 219K)

I can't find any data about the side effects. I can find a small list of potential side effects with a disclaimer of "The is extremely minor risk of other complications."

The government and these vaccine manufacturers see it as a "Greater good" which is probably true but WE MUST KNOW THE RISKS.

The side effects are found in comparing vaxxed families vs. vaccine-free families.

The side effects are too numerous to even list. Basically, (((vaccines))) destroy your hormones and your brain and your immune system.

Attached: Vaxxes_Vs_VaxFree.webm (932x720, 2.28M)

Weak throw him off the cliff

Kid needs to stop being a pussy. I took the firing brigade like a champ and went to disney afterwards