Post the in Zillow prices

Post the in Zillow prices

Attached: E290F7F2-BEBE-4AED-9494-442B6C85B6B2.jpg (1125x1332, 795K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fastighetsbyran.com/sv/sverige/Objekt/?source=Hemnet&objektID=2125009#
realestate.com.au/buy
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-quiz-asks-crack-shack-or-mansion-1.880972
crackshackormansion.com/
zillow.com/berlin-nh/houses/?searchQueryState={"pagination":{},"mapBounds":{"west":-71.53025736181644,"east":-70.99124063818363,"south":44.327584787254764,"north":44.64550482546447},"usersSearchTerm":"Berlin, nh","regionSelection":[{"regionId":3643,"regionType":6}],"isMapVisible":true,"mapZoom":11,"filterState":{"isMakeMeMove":{"value":false},"sortSelection":{"value":"pricea"},"isPreMarketForeclosure":{"value":false},"isPreMarketPreForeclosure":{"value":false},"isMultiFamily":{"value":false},"isTownhouse":{"value":false},"isManufactured":{"value":false},"isLotLand":{"value":false}},"isListVisible":true}
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dam i could buy a literal mansion for that price in my hometown with 10x the square footage.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25 Houses for Sale in Sydney CBD, NSW - realestate com au.png (640x97, 46K)

Can you guys find me a nice house for ~150k? I'll move anywhere that's not Detroit or Chicago.

Attached: 1564890283403.png (1000x1334, 1.33M)

$234,213
fastighetsbyran.com/sv/sverige/Objekt/?source=Hemnet&objektID=2125009#

Attached: file.png (970x699, 1.4M)

New castle is one of the nicest pleases to live in the country. Small and no diversity what so ever.

What site is that

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25_08-07-40.png (426x375, 72K)

Attached: D067AC57-91F3-4494-91E1-13B307267346.jpg (400x388, 33K)

realestate.com.au/buy

Attached: 00DAD804-59FE-4CEE-A556-7A03A707B04C.jpg (399x400, 31K)

seriously?

Christ, what a shithole

Seems expensive unless it comes with 50 acres

Homes around me are dropping in price rapidly because of this shit. Dumb people got conned into becoming real estate salesmen and bought houses for insane prices, and only now are they realizing that they are going to have to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars to sell them.

Unfortunately, my job is shit so I have $600 in my bank account and I need at least $3,000 to get a mortgage loan.

Check out Sanborn, Iowa

50 acres of unusable land?

No

Why are burger mansions so expensive?

Attached: house_leboncoin.jpg (1477x1284, 413K)

What you really should do is hit up county CAD sites so you can compare land vs improvement values. You'll see literal 10-20k shitheaps built on 300k plots of land in Cali. absolutely hilarious

Yes
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-quiz-asks-crack-shack-or-mansion-1.880972

50 acres of what? Snow?

Attached: 2F0FCD9A00000578-3346273-image-a-15_1449246014712.jpg (634x612, 73K)

Whole Midwest and south is littered with VERY affordable towns. You can get in a brand new 1500sq for $150k if not less. My buddy got a 3b3b, 2 car garage for $120k brand new in Des Moines Iowa.

Anybody got that article from Australia where those boomers were "heartbroken" because they only got like $2 million for their house? Shit was hilarious but I can't find it again.

Who wants to live there though

Boomers will be hung in the streets once the Greatest Depression begins

I remember 2008 all too well to fall for the dumb ass real estate scams that every person with a white lexus suv and a spray tan seems to be involved with.

I lived in a white neighborhood where every house was 600-800k and when 08 hit, literally half of the neighborhood went into foreclosure. it really showed who actually had money and who was just playing games with finance.

same shit is happening all over again now, I hope we get a recession that wipes all these fuckers out and lowers prices enough that I can buy

Attached: 005_Amanda_Wenk_036.jpg (1704x2272, 548K)

Please find it, I want it too

Yup easily. Look in Indiana.

>lmao just move away from all your connections and relationships!
Unless you already have your family (spouse and kids) this advice is worthless. A single man cannot just leave to a new area and be successful unless he has a connection already waiting for him.

Attached: 1489691308052.jpg (900x900, 124K)

Yeah, it's fucking New Castle, NH. What the fuck do you expect? Reasonable prices??
>NH reporting in

crackshackormansion.com/

Attached: file.png (893x897, 351K)

Eeh, our property prices aren't that tier, but it's still expensive for our piss poor populace

Delusional faggots who think moving to into all white town equals utopia.

If you can get a decent job it's not a bad starting point. I'm talking cities 50-200k pop. Great for starting a family. You don't plan on being dependent on your parents all your life, do you?

pic related

Attached: judaism.png (948x722, 294K)

tons of places in/around tier 2 cities in the US are affordable and you can live like a king. go look at:

tampa
outlying counties of atlanta
charlotte, raliegh, etc
madison or milwaukee wi
any great plains state

big coastal towns are big dumb. your money just goes down the toilet on living expenses

Attached: 021_Amanda_Wenk_052.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

This is what bothers me so much about all these tards always talking about moving to any fucking country that's supposedly better and of course 'uncucked'. I knew a nerd from the US who worked in Germany for 6 months and he never left his fucking apartment. Great life yeah (of course it's bearable for such a short time, but it becomes different if it's permanent)

Eh not really.
I could move 5 hours away and buy a house cash with the amount it would take me to have a down payment where I am currently and the house would be nicer too.

Is it in a working condition thu? Probably in a not so interesting area too. Paris and cote dazure are expensive as shit.

Most of NH is cheap.

In my small Rust Belt town you can buy a decent house for 50k or one that needs a little work for as little as 25k. The town is about 13% black though, and I hope you like blue collar jobs (factory work, etc.) because there aren;t any other kind that pay decent unless you're in the medical field.

You niggas want to move Berlin?
zillow.com/berlin-nh/houses/?searchQueryState={"pagination":{},"mapBounds":{"west":-71.53025736181644,"east":-70.99124063818363,"south":44.327584787254764,"north":44.64550482546447},"usersSearchTerm":"Berlin, nh","regionSelection":[{"regionId":3643,"regionType":6}],"isMapVisible":true,"mapZoom":11,"filterState":{"isMakeMeMove":{"value":false},"sortSelection":{"value":"pricea"},"isPreMarketForeclosure":{"value":false},"isPreMarketPreForeclosure":{"value":false},"isMultiFamily":{"value":false},"isTownhouse":{"value":false},"isManufactured":{"value":false},"isLotLand":{"value":false}},"isListVisible":true}

I bought an overgrown, condemned farm house with 40 acres for 90K in North Dakota. Spent a year and 15K fixing it up by myself. Sold the house and land for 450K 2 years later. Now I have 500 Acres in Wisconsin.

I'd move there, if I didn't need to work there for money because I am sure there are zero jobs.

nice find, burgers are fucked

this user gets it

wisconsin is pretty dank as far as states go

if you can handle the cold, it's easily a top 5. the cheese is a meme but everyone is nice and the women are all attractive

housing market is beyond retarded; boomers will bitch and moan if it drops one penny though, as usual spiting the younger generations.

fuck boomers

>tfw when want to live on a farm where my closest neighbors are at least a mile away
One day

how much is she priced at?

Looks to be a business on a main thoroughfare. Commercial real estate something else.

Charlotte is an absolute nigger-infested shit hole and any hope of it becoming anything of value has long been lost.

oh man i bet your home town is so sick

>parents
It's not just your immediate family you lose, it's every single relationship you've ever built in your entire life.

Some people want to get away and start fresh, but most people cannot do this. I am NOT moving hundreds of miles from everyone I know just so I can pay less on a house.

Jesus Christ you're dumb

>On 11 acres in Pennsylvania

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-085840.png (1611x2048, 1.89M)

this guy is correct. its also about the potential connections though. if you move to a big city, sure, youll make new friends and find a girlfriend. but if you move to a random 50k population city like i did, its gonna fuckin suck. you forget that these places are only filled with people that couldnt figure out how to leave after high school, and sadly most of these cities are filled with druggies.

That's me, but 1/2 a mile.
It's fuckin awesome Awesome user.
Fuck society

Also you’re usually talking about saving 100k over 30+ years. Or saving 300 a month in exchange for living in the midddle of nowhere cornfield country

Depends on the state. Property values fluctuate wildly by location. In my state you can live in a small mansion for half a mil. My parents house is $1.5m and nearly 8k square feet, though they did build it from scratch which may be different.

It's so fucking worth it user. Only limiting factor nowadays is internet coverage.

Fuck the internet. It's turned society into the shithole it is today

This desu senpai

>pottsville, pa

there is FUCK ALL there unless you want to pick a direction and drive for three hours.

Attached: zillowpic.jpg (1245x966, 581K)

In the North country where there is fuck all for jobs and your nearest neighbor is 6 miles away and you have to drive 2 hours to go grocery shopping. The populated parts of NH are not cheap.

For about 49k I bought 5 acres of land in northern WI and hired a contractor to build me a new cabin.

That’s right, you can’t make a living in NH if you live north of Concord, there’s nothing out there. You’d have to live in south NH and it will be a little less expensive than living in a Boston suburb.

instantly knew that was nh at a glance.
could historical significance of the property possibly play a role in the price here?

shit nigger, its on a fucking island off the coast of portsmouth, no wonder it's a million

Would you guys commute an extra 30 mins a day for an extra room vs saving 30 mins and having 2 rooms

Someone please explain what's going on in the USA with these ridiculous prices

Depends on the room

depends on the commute. 30 minutes of driving or 30 minutes or wading through human trash?

No. Unless i really need that room.

>NH
Good, dont fucking move here.
NH is for New England people only, NOT AMERICANMUTTS

Attached: flame.png (1736x905, 300K)

what are you gaining by living in this huge city you've dreamed up in your head? most metro areas suck.

That's exactly what I want.

This. Although I wish all the massholes would stay in their own fucking state during the summer. I tried to go to this great camping area up in Bartlett, but every camping spot was taken and literally every car in the parking area was from fucking mass. Every. Single. One. How the fuck am I supposed to enjoy the beauty of my own state when you cock suckers swarm up here like a fucking plague?! You know there's nice areas in western Massachusetts too right?!?

At that price, there better be 200 acres of land with it

>camping
>parking lot
You’ve never been camping.

Also in NH. The rest of the state is reasonably affordable though i am glad I bought 2 years ago because prices have gone up a TON in my county

We leave the US.
Simple as that

Attached: berret.png (680x750, 391K)

Running out of room in the east.
In the west shits still reasonable.

There are a ton of nice houses just north of Hampton on the coast all gated with a few acres that are similar in price as well

This hurts my heart... I work with people who live on the west coast, and it's the same deal where despite having a high income, people barely scrape by. The cost of living there is out of control.

>Implying you don't park your car then hike a few miles out to the spot I'm talking about
So when you go camping do you just walk from your house all the way up into the mountains with all your gear? Unless of course you already live up by the mountains, which I don't.

This is normal what do you mean? prices vary from state to state and it depends on multiple different factors like how close it is to urban centers or how dense the population of a state is.

how much for German-speaking Texas towns?

What's the solution to reducing housing prices that are this high again?

West coast people are moving to flyover states like Iowa and Montana, these days.

You can be a lineman, a mechanic, a welder, a tradesman, electrician, plumber, or salesman. Or a nurse. Upper Valley (Lebanon) is super cheap, noice, and there's plenty of work for all the above. Niggers can stay in Lowell.

How

>people don’t understand supply and demand

Yes, you can find cheap rent and cheap houses in small towns and small cities, but there are no high paying jobs there l. Most of the jobs are in large metro areas, where there is a high demand to live there.

Attached: DED2C40E-AD9F-44AC-9FE5-935412AC069D.jpg (1125x714, 561K)

boomers think property inflation = increase in value

The trouble isn’t the car but the parking lot. The only parking lots near “camping spots” in my area are for tiny little places where people camp within 20 feet of each other, buy ice from a store and shit in an actual bathroom. Maybe it’s different where you live.

For me, it’s not camping unless you can’t see or hear anyone else, which you get in my area by driving a forest road deep into a forest, then hiking a mile or 2.

abolish the fed

If you read the description: nothing works and it's all old.

Seems like a steal to me. The repairs would be costly but it would be cheaper than a new house.

I was wondering who the hell would pay 1 million for a 3 bed 3 bath in new Hampshire but it seems like a nice area.
and it's on a little island

sven, that place is beautiful

Attached: 28092551.jpg (798x532, 140K)