Why The Fuck Did This Thread Get Deleted?

>be drunk on private property
>cop shows up because some low IQ neighbor called 911
>doesn't have proof of anything
>doesn't investigate anything
>tries to argue with and put words in the mouth of a drunk girl
>claims you were breaking into a truck (no proof)
>makes a big deal about putting handcuffs on despite cops being right down below
>slams head into concrete, gives you brain damage.
>continues condescending speech
>get charged with..... being drunk (not theft). Owe city $3000.
liveleak.com/view?t=CRWrp_1565629367
Entire police department should be gunned down as well as the 911 callers.
Hate women or not, this cop is a piece of shit and should burn to a crisp with his family.
I'll wait right here while the middle class does nothing to force punishment at the Gilbert PD.
Ugly goblins saying the woman got what she deserved, you get a bullet, too.

Attached: cops2.png (751x1012, 268K)

Jews

from the deleted thread ---

Anonymous (ID: Ni/xfrS9) 08/25/19(Sun)06:29:01 No.224322659▶

(OP)
She has a kid with the ex. She went to his house and got a flat tire while she was pulling in. They argued over something and he took their child to get ice cream and left her to change her own tire. She tried for awhile, the nosy neighbor saw her doing something next the ex's truck and called the cops. Meanwhile she said fuck it and walked to grocery store to get a beer and wait for the ex to come back to help. That's when cop got there and asserted his authority over her by smashing her face into the cement, knocking out her teeth and giving her a traumatic brain injury. This bitch was super annoying but she didn't do anything to warrant what he did. He should go down for this.

I hope a gun your admiring goes off and takes your jaw out, but doesn’t hit anything major.

when that happens, I hope your unable to call 911, and nobody shows up.

I hope you just lay there with a shattered jaw, moaning spit bubbles into your pooling blood.

You are overreacting

me want protect pretty girl

>your (x2)
you're (x2) you illiterate faggot

>This bitch was super annoying
Well there you go

Reason enough in my book

Also
>Woman
>Brain damage
kek

wow that cop is a coward and a piece of shit.

this was in 2018 tho why is it coming up? is there a trial

Mods feel a need to justify their existence. Such like politicians, their role is inherently worthless to moralistic humans.

I think guys like this just need a bdsm gf so they don't act like this in public

i dunno all the details --- i had responded to one post and when i was responding to another the thread got shoad. i still have it opened in another tab

illiterate how?

Land of the Free

Attached: file.png (311x222, 83K)

oh I see. You have no rebuttal, or decent thoughts and beliefs. your just a spell checking ree ree. Go back to to normie land.

Im glad he tried to treat her. You know make sure she's all right, maybe ask if she needs medical treatments. Fucking faggot ass pig. Need a database of pigs just for posterity sake in case the boogaloo pops off.

OP probably thinks if he was there he would protect that girl lol.

Maybe he had a bit of a defense not really anyway, but he showed just how repugnant of an animal he is when he failed to show any remorse for his action. That is absolutely despicable.

Good god... The woman is annoying, sure, but why the fuck did this mutt do this to her? Fuck your cops, seriously. I know not all of them are pieces of shit like this braindead monkey but c'mon.... This lady poses no threat at all, he could have just held her with the other colleagues and put her in the car for fucks sake.

>why deleted
for the same reason the nigger hate thread was deleted but unironic cuck shit threads are up right now

>Glass

Check out.

me want to suck pig, CIA, and FBI nigger cock all day.

there's no rebuttal to be given --- you're just a faggot trolling for a response who has yet to contribute any type of meaningful content to the discussion at hand.

American police officers are as deranged as niggers

yes

Attached: philip_mitchell_brailsford.png (1353x825, 1.03M)

This basically
American police officers are nigs

ACAB

Attached: 1557728986149.webm (375x375, 1.84M)

She was being questioned and decided to try to leave. That is nigger tier actions. Cop restrained her drunk ass like he should have. It is definitely unfortunate but in the video it doesnt look like he could have been any softer with her.

Welcome to the watchlist.

what is this?

the OP text is copypasta from a different OP. fuck - i'm on every fucking list that there is anyway.

This, she literally did not comply. Drunk or not if her skin was darker no one here would be white knighting.

What about after he hurt her? How could any normal person not immediately rush to aid a person who they just smashed their face into the concrete. He showed 0 fucking remorse and that alone tells the whole story and shows his mindset. Hes a literal 80iq nigger monkey.

The whole black white policing divide is the reason why white cops go into white communities acting like hard asses. That divide has enabled them to develop an us vs them attitude.

Man fuck off you pathetic feminist fags

>white kniteing some trashy thot
Lol fucking patrolled.

Attached: 1566378061260m.jpg (1024x1010, 170K)

Attached: f4.jpg (471x389, 37K)

It is us vs them. Have you seen what kind if hell hole places like Chicago, Baltimore, and Atlanta are?
Lol sage

Found the faggot cop. Muh bad guys

I bet you go home telling your wifes son how you saved the fay fighting muh bad guys. When in reality you were smashing a womens face for sitting in her husbands truck.

your post is a literal troll post. I just told you why you’re a retard downie. now go get shot in your house, and type up your thoughts while refusing to call 911. I wanna know at what point you start begging for someone to call 911. because after all, you literally said they ought to all die.

so cmon faggot. Set the example. I know you want to use your rage content to say “fuck 911”, but really, you ought to preach your own words, and prove that you’ll be absolutely fine calling your neighbourhood watch. go hire a bum to come into your house and shoot you. then when they leave, I wanna see you stitch yourself together.

ah hell, you can even call 911. but only call the 911 that doesn’t respond to blubbering sloppy busted mouth broken call ins. after all, you don’t want them to show up when you actually need it.

malady! mlady!

I have hurt you, mlady!

if anything, in cases of resisting detainment, they ought to be allowed to hurt you, and let you simmer a bit in it. at least then, while you’re moaning and hurting, you might learn a lesson. there’s always a lesson to be learned.

Leave that their. Dont bring that fucking attitude to white communities. We need peaceful, cooperative community policing in white communities. Not this authoritarian nigger shit.
For example that faggot cop in the OP dealt with the situation like a complete nigger monkey. The small women wasn't armed and surely wasn't in any state to run away. He could've peacfully resolved the situation and chose not to. In fact, as you can tell by his tone of voice, he approached the situation like a little cunt from the get go. Soryy fagoot cop, you took the job which you knew would involve dealing with disorderly drunks. Get the fuck over it.

Thats why i never cry when they get shot by some nigger.

Found the lover of pig nigger cock.

Ohh what a faggot. You should only use the force neccessary to detain and not a bit more. Fuck are you pigs nigger monkey tier.

Her face hit the concrete hard
>Woman
>Brain damage
You can't break what's already broken

Attached: 1566140863107.gif (264x264, 1.39M)

>OP post video of a cop being a huge retard and should be sanctioned
>thread is instantly filled by jews and liberals redditors thirsty for blood
>somehow being a dumb drunk slut justify being slammed on the ground like a beagle is beaten by niggers
Huh?

lol

Gilberts a lily white suburb that doesn't put up with shit.

The dumb cunt got injured because she

1. Tried to pull the pussy pass and it didn't work

2. Tried to walk away while saying nigger tier "oh NO you're NOT!"

3. Being so fucking wasted she decided to land face first when being taken down. Literally her fault she landed like that.

Cop was polite and nice with her too. Drunken entitled shitbags should be tasted and beaten.

mlady, mlady

honestly, a little pain every now and then can do a lot of good.

I’m just here to tell op he’s a faggot for letting this make him want to abolish all 911 responses.

Enjoy the boogaloo pig.

Cops have an IQ limit.

Stop being an edgy faggot

Attached: 1557304957642.jpg (685x842, 69K)

you project like a simpleton.

At the heart of the prosecution's case was shaky bodycam video showing the moment police opened fire.

Shaver, 26, a pest-control worker, was in Mesa on business when he showed acquaintances in his hotel room an air rifle used to exterminate birds. At one point, officials said, he waved the air rifle outside of his fifth-floor window — prompting a witness to notify the hotel front desk, which led to police being called. Police said he had been drinking at the time.

When officers got there, they ordered Shaver out of his room and to lie face-down in a hallway and refrain from making sudden movements — or risk being shot.

"Please do not shoot me," Shaver begged before he was ordered to crawl toward officers. As he inched forward, he reached toward the waistband of his shorts.

That action led Brailsford to fire his rifle, he said, because he believed Shaver was grabbing for a handgun.

Attached: 1566732106426.jpg (640x390, 68K)

what are they supposed to do, just let her walk away?

I agree. Cops are assholes with guns and badges, for the most part. It’s all about arresting people to get those sweet criminal fees to bring in revenue. If cops actually got in trouble for excessive force or abuse of power, I would feel differently, but they are only there to act as the states revenue arm.

>because after all, you literally said they ought to all die.
i said nothing of the sort. pay attention now son and read this reeeeal slow so it sinks inwhile i understand that you might not have gotten that part from the initial post you should have gotten by now had you read this thread instead of thinking up something clever to type to impress your boyfriend. which is totally moot as if i shot myself in the jaw i would either drive to a hospital or dial for an ambulance. the only police involvement would be them sticking their nose in my business, which is none of their business as it is not illegal for me to discharge a firearm outside of city limits, which is where i live.

/thread

found the bootlicker, no doubt youre a fat fuck boomer who wears Tommy Bahama shirts

Maybe when you interact with police you don't fight them because the place to fight them is in court.

If you try and squirm away they're going to use force to detain you and violence is not something that is predictable or standard. Plenty of people have gone away on murder charges because they punched someone once and they fell backwards hitting their head and died.

Just your average teenage joke in modern France

That cop should have been shot himself. Any rational person would have walked up and arrested the guy when he was on the ground. But cops are slightly retarded.

If I have already been shot, what is a cop going to do to help?

I'd probably care more, but fuck women.

Attached: 1465712399786.jpg (600x656, 71K)

>he waved the air rifle outside of his fifth-floor window
Lol

Have sex

>come to America, you'll get paid marginally more and there's less muslims!

I'd rather deal with a 1000 muslims than one American cop.
At least if I beat a muslism to death for acting like a nigger everyone will be on my side, unlike you stupid bunch of goddamned bootlickers.

KILL ALL COPS UNIRONICALLY!

congratulations, you have understood the nature of police.

>not a single god damn person took off a jacket to try and put out the flames

This is when you know that humanity is doomed. When we are too much of cowards thinking of our own safety than being able to take a risk and help someone. Fucking trash people just watching people burn to death.

Attached: streets.jpg (612x403, 57K)

The fuck is this desu?

>At the heart of the prosecution's case was shaky bodycam video showing the moment police opened fire.
and that's what the jury saw. 2 fucking seconds. they didnt hear the cop's superior giving the 'do the hokeypokey conflicting orders' or the guy crying and begging not to be shot. now we're footing the bill for his monthly ptsd check because he was traumatised by killing this guy

Attached: PHILIP_BRAILSFORD.jpg (640x360, 63K)

You're wasting your time OP, nu-pol practically sucks off these fucking pigs in 2019. It's profoundly pathetic watching them rationalize together a nigger-tier excuse for why they needed to curb stomp a 90 lb woman or shoot a confused unarmed guy in a t-shirt while he's on his hands and knees sobbing.

Attached: bootlicking.png (868x509, 604K)

>edgy 16 year old bootlicker in his first weeks on pol
when does school start up?

Glowniggers started archiving threads long before bump limit. Had a thread several days ago that got archived as well while still posting

it used to be the stormfags that pulled this type of bootlicking. Jow Forums used to be a centrist libertarian board up until 2016

Attached: Philip Brailsford _.jpg (640x480, 52K)

this

>Maybe when you interact with police you don't fight them because the place to fight them is in court.
Randy Weaver begs to differ.

>This thread has been pruned or deleted
ya - but this didnt even get archived

who hurt you?

>inb4 bootlicker
You glow niggers need to write up some newer unique scripts to follow lol literally 2 right in a row

>Women shouldn’t be allowed outside without being accompanied by a man.
There I fixed it.

You obviously have never encountered the wild low IQ drunken Amerimutt female.

>am 25
>have interacted with cops basically 2 times and both of which the cops just gave me a warning and let me go

It turns out if you don't make sudden movements, adress them as sir or maam, and show them some respect, they're more likely to think "hey this person isn't trash and they were probably raised in a way that means me giving them a warning will be enough to curtail the behavior"

I also have both interactions made apparent and clear that I have no bad intentions by sticking my hands out the window showing "hey we're on the same side, I appreciate your dangerous job and want this to be as relaxed as possible"

Police are people. People can be friendly towards each other. If I'm friendly with you, if you're not a social autist, then most people reciprocate and are less likely to see you as a threat.

Police are a tribe. If you make yourself part of that tribe, then you get the benefits of it. This is basic stuff that functioning people learn.

If you come off as a low iq person with an attitude, the cops are going to think your parents were retards who didn't raise their child to be a functioning adult. I don't know about you, but I would infer other degenerate retard behavior from them and see what was really going on.

Can I please join you?

>calls him a manlet incel
Gets policed

bump

911 dispatch was also gunned down in ops dream. There is nobody manning the phones.

also there are no ambulances available because there were no cops to determine if emergency transport was actually needed.

also everyone is dead because niggers ran riot and the nation is in a civil war.

ah yes, you are right. everyone ought to just fight. That way law holds no place in society, is not the mechanism for justice or freedom, and it’s just one big gun wielding shots fired Wild West out there.

no wonder niggers are increasingly shitting up more and more of the country. instead of talking it out like a rational white man, we’d rather all just grapple and wrestle, and when someone gets hurt, cry PIG. no wonder we’re all at each others throats these days. it’s evident nobody tries to get along. nobody is capable of rational thought. on feelings and responding.

all the hospital staff are dead or busy. the er is burdened with junkies, and the newly freed convicts are all laying there bleeding, and rotting from untreated wounds. the entire place is overflowing with gunshot victims and stabbed individuals. this is the world of no polizei. This is the Wild West.

not just American ones, friend.

Memeflag redditors

The Supreme Court ruled that cops have no duty to protect you, dork

Here come the police to save you

Attached: 12526373.png (845x655, 202K)

Bwhahaha in that scenario you are dead anyways. In LA, response time is 40 minutes (if you are lucky).

Fuck useless police. All they are good for is taking reports for insurance. I would never call police, but take care of problem myself (racks shotgun).

>But cops are slightly retarded.
Nope, guy used the training and procedure to kill his victim, and merely looked for an excuse. He's not retarded, he's an angry psychopath, and you become one while working on the streets. Especially in the US, swarming with niggers and other low life drugged up scum. And since guns are legal, it's no wonder police are trigger happy thinking that everyone has one behind their back expecting them to use it, 'cause why would anybody in the right mind call police for no reason, right, right?? because many among common people are not scum as well to fake call police on each other because they're full of hatred? Fuck the modern overcrowded society with mixed races/cultures. Denser the population, worse it becomes.

It must be hard to be a policeman in USA. Entire country is watching every step you make and you can't do a single fuck up or either someone dies or you have civil unrest and lawsuits upon you. How the fuck did you manage to get into this situation?

if there’s nothing I hate more, the thing I hate most is a complete lack of creativity.

it was repeated talking points, and catch phrases that got me into hating people in the first place.

“Ow you’re hurting me” is the repeated catchphrase that got me thinking “wow, cops really ought to hurt resisting perps more. Hell, they ought to just shoot them”.

also op is a nigger.

but hey, now there’s 2 cases people can copy paste when they want to prove cops are all pigs.

also fuck their neighborhoods. May they all be infested with drunk driving niggers and litter. Afterall, it was fighting with cops that not only armed them, but took them from a position of providing information, to tackling people in driveways to begin with.

>:( accidents are not allowed in my world. only human shields and niggers.

So Jow Forumsacks are now willing to defend a divorced single mother so fucking drunk she's having a psychotic breakdown(much less being able to follow basic instructions)?
I guess anything goes as long as it makes your cop-hating LARP more believable. How did it come to this? Where did all of you inbred sissies crawl out from?

Attached: 1523480612630.jpg (393x354, 32K)

PIGS

Attached: Police Brutality Meme.jpg (359x495, 42K)