My Company is moving production from China to India

Is this what Trumps Trade war with China going to lead to?

Also Amazon Just opened its largest Campus in the World in India.
youtube.com/watch?v=Db0Wew9iW2Y

Attached: 67632694_507542763408330_1203819783866458276_n.jpg (1080x1080, 207K)

India superpower by 2020

>futuristic billion-dollar building
>no toilets

Ok what’s the problem?

Hahahahah watch all your productivity drop to 0

Chinks are scammers but they get shit done, poos are fucking subhumans

Yeah I am going there next month so see some sites for the future production Facility. China was horrible. Hopefully India won't be worse.

GOOD. You will appreciate the increased quality of production.

Ever heard of the Burj Al-Arab? It's not connected to sewer pipes and needs manual tank drainage three times a day.

>campus

Why do they all call their offices buildings campuses now?

Companies will keep moving around to where the wage gap is bigger so that the management can have a moniker of luxury while the working folks get paid the minimum.
Basically where they can mimic more closer the slave master relation.
India in that sense is perfect because of their cast system that still persists.

Nothing to do with trade wars. It's about China having less and less people poor enough to work for so little.

India will not be a superpower. They lack people's unity. Their cast system does not leave way to meritocracy and is extremely vulnerable to nepotism.

Hire some of those Pajeet engineers that Boeing did. And watch the quality go to hell.

>Campus
That's a nice euphemism for 'soul crusher'

They are not that bad. If Chinks can be trained to do repetitive assembly work, Pajeetas can be too. Anyways Management is already saying that they are going to hire at least 50% women in India.

Attached: womenworkers-k4jB.jpg (621x414, 56K)

>they are going to hire at least 50% women in India
I take it management has conference rooms dedicated to gang rapes then?

Attached: geniu5.jpg (700x690, 93K)

Apparently women are more skilled at assembly line work. Including small electronics assembly.

>more skilled

I strongly doubt this. My belief is that woman are more money-oriented. They're working harder because they are greedier.

so they already werent in america but now their disloyalty is put to use against china?
8/10 would be better if in US but what's the problem?
you make the deal so that india cant pull any chink tactics or the deal is void and you also start penalizing amazon more than they already should be for being nomdomestic.

Amazon thinks it can compete with low prices of other sellers.... They will fail miserably.

>office building
Then it's for programmers and paper pushers? Why do it in India? To take advantage of pajeet programmers? This is a fuck you to Americans, Chinks don't do programming, they aren't affected by it
>move 60k programming jobs to India
>hehe see China you are getting btfo!
Based tards

Attached: 1553674796263.png (434x521, 43K)

I think that Women are easier to manage. Especially working class low educated ones. They are so grateful to just have a job they do what they are told to do. Its complete opposite for the educated women.

It doesn't concern you either way, does it? Since Peru is so irrelevant and all.

Doesn’t matter. You’re thinking short term. We need to have a “trade war” with each one of the trade partners who’ve been screwing our economy

Poo in loo

So 10 years from now you'll be crying
>muh India
Great job at fixing nothing!

Macedonia Can Only Falsify History, Most Americans or anyone in the world can tell that Macedonia belongs to Greeks

Nah, they both belong to the turks.

I bet that building fucking stinks.

Amazon has 50,000 people in Seattle alone and nobody trusts those incompetent poo stains in Hyderabad to do anything aside from sell to Indians. This seems suspect.

t. Amazonian

this. Indians have their flaws but they are far more HUMAN and ingenious than chinese. They still cheat, but not nearly as much as fucking chinese

Same, but in our case it's Taiwan.

a man will have some pride and with fight back as a corporation slowly rapes his native country. A woman will stick her ass up in the air and beg for it

Your company will regret and return to China one day.

Attached: 1564930232298.png (1920x1292, 569K)

you take that fucking back! Turkey in illegitimate and belongs to ROME!

Trump is a Poo puppet. Prove me wrong.

To appeal to millennials who wax poetic about college being the best part of their life, and want their employer to provide after hours entertainment in addition to a salary.

Millennials are so stupid they'll work longer hours for less money just to be able to play volleyball and eat cereal with their shitty coworkers.

>t. Millennial IT manager

I worked with chinks, and theyre actuqlly fairly good. Not stupid. If you pay them well, you get results nearlx up to european standards.

Attached: 1566582209381.jpg (772x472, 106K)

Were these mainland chinks, or from somewhere else? I've worked with Singapore chinks and they were top notch.

I am not a kike and I have not said anything here against trump here. I actually like the Trade war with China. And Geo-politically speaking its better for the US if American companies move out of China even if they move to India like my company is doing. I am just telling /pol what is actually happening.

>Hopefully India won't be worse.

Attached: 1553126483561.gif (327x240, 1.97M)

Obviously. He just needs to put tariffs on everybody until you move it to the U.S, or decide it's not worth your time. But it will be, because the U.S is a huge market and someone will always be willing to make money by filling a demand, even if it's not you.

Obviously what happens next is everybody becomes impoverished because wages didn't keep up with inflation and the only reason people live as high quality of life as they do now is because they exploit cheap shit from 3rd world countries, so their shit wage still gets them pretty far.

Good job abandoning America.
Hmm, it's almost if that steady stream of garbage TV, music, movies, games, magazine, advertising, food, and news hampered development of the populace. Good job rich assholes.
Globalization should be illegal. Let these fucks fester in the shitty country they got rich off by exploiting the minds and bodies of the underclass.

So they are still moving to other countries, just not China, looks like the same shit after all