Ten apples in a basket. Nine of them are poisoned and 1 is good for consumption...

Ten apples in a basket. Nine of them are poisoned and 1 is good for consumption. Is it justified to disregard the basket and the good apple due to the risk of the 9 poisoned apples?

If your answer is yes, you are a racist. If its no you are retarded. Good day gentlemen.

Attached: FCE26163-8321-40F6-A388-7D37C2963B2B.jpg (960x720, 109K)

Set the basket on fire.

So what you're saying is, get rid of men.

Attached: Men are criminals.png (862x602, 93K)

Good on paper, not in practice. United nations will be up your ass.

wait, am I an apple?

What?

Niggers, arabs, asians whatever group of people you hate are apples. Dumbass.

nothing wrong with being racist my man.

You're talking measuring and eliminating risk. To be safe we should get rid of men since even within each race, men overwhelmingly commit most crime.

IT'S GENTLETHEMS!

Literally what?

Well, no because men produce future apples. But what type of apples do you want in the future is the question. Eliminate niggers for example, because they commit most of crimes between men. This way the rate of poisoned apples will be reduced in baskets.

put the basket underwater, the one that can swim is a good one
sell the rest to niggers

Attached: 1566581441440.jpg (881x720, 80K)

I know the answer! email me at [email protected].

So if the number of apples in the basket is multiplying, it's okay to risk half of them being poisoned, but not if a lesser amount of them are poisoned?

Racism IS retarded!
It's the subhumans that we want to eliminate from our societies!

Holy shit that was fast

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-25 22-19-47.png (892x449, 106K)

If i gave you a choice between two baskets, each of them have 10 apples. a basket has 5 poisoned apples and the other one has 9 poisoned apples. The logical answer is to pick the first basket. Now try to eliminate the tree that creates the poisoned apples, this way in the future you will be choosing between 3 poisoned apples in basket 1 to 7 poisoned in basket 2. Keep doing this until you are picking clean apples. Clean society.

Subhumans are the poisoned apples.

Are apples a race?

Attached: F0A51535-2B85-46EA-B4C0-8AC5F96AAD1B.jpg (480x360, 28K)

All you have to do is take THIS inform and break it down further along racial demographic and you have your feminist redpill.

What if you don't like apples because they're a shit fruit and ruin everything they touch?

Yup.

It doesn't break down along racial lines. For ALL races, men overwhelmingly commit the most crime.

I can play this game too you nigger faggot. A jar is full of many extremely deadly venomous spiders. A few spiders in the jar are not venomous. Will you jam your fuckin hand in there?

Attached: 1545119963990.jpg (881x862, 86K)

Then you are racist, huh! It works!! Ty user.

Your allegory assumes that 9 in 10 are bad, which is not statistically proven to represent any single race or religion. You fail at logic.

Actually, I'm anti-human. The humans are the apples, you mental midget.

Play it with normies then and teach your fellow anons about this simple as shit trick to prove racism is okay.

I live in the southern US though, most of my friends and acquaintances already hate and avoid niggers because they have to deal with them every day.

Its an example dumbshit. Lets say 6 out of 10. Would you still take the risk?

Now do the planet.

Attached: DCBAA4B3-EC49-4C75-B0F0-07EAFED163F7.gif (498x416, 89K)

If you hate humans so much can you help me to find one? His name is Tjorre? Torre? whatever.... Kjendalen.

He signed up with a "fake" email to the playstation network and left me with a bucketload of spam. I intend to send 45 tonnes of fresh fish to his home address.

What colour are all these apples?

Use 1881.no

Whatever you surround yourself with darling.

cool! it even lets me type the moon letters.

thankyou. I am very grateful.

Cant you detect poisons with a simple ph test?

Why would you bring gender into this? Its obvious that society cannot function without men, but it can and functions better without shitskins.
Also most child murderers that kill their own children are women and that crime is arguably worse than what 90% of all convicted men had committed. Also the society finds its acceptable to murder unborn, which under moral system would make women absolutely despicable as a gender.

Feed these baskets to the immigrants
So we only need to shoot 10%

More like two are poisoned, four are rotten, two more are stale and it doesn't matter that the other two are good because I don't fucking like apples.

I'll be over here eating my steak. Smell you later virgins.

Attached: 1566626402189.png (300x255, 35K)

>Nine of them are poisoned and 1 is good for consumption.
Abandoning reality doesn't really help your argument.

The majority of people in all races are already just normal civilian people who want quiet lives and a little improvement. The vast and overwhelming majority from all races have the potential to be that kind of person, too. Peaceful civil society is a difficult undertaking, yes, but a bad workman always blames his tools in preference to himself. If you think that black people are poisoned apples at a rate of 9:1 based solely on the colour of their skin, you are in fact the very definition of a racist. This is why nobody takes your dumb ideology seriously.

There are many arguments that can be made against immigration and diversity. Muh poisoned apples is not one of them. Retards like you belong in the gas chamber right there beside the niggers and kikes - stupid people, no matter their race, are universally undesirable.

Attached: 1549873219952.jpg (400x459, 42K)

Gas the apples, bake war now.

9 to 1 is an example you dumb fuck. I have never ever ever in my life met a good arab. And i met at least 3000 arabs in my profession. So please tell me why i should expect the next arab to be a “good citizen”? This is what the ten apple theory provoke, logical assumptions rather than racism.

Look, let’s say that you opened a new business. You set out to hire people. So you hired 3 groups of 3 races. 6 out of 10 blacks you hired are terrible. 3 out of 10 whites are terrible and 0 out of asians are terrible. Now you are set to hire another 10 people, which group would you hire?

You know, we humans try to make shit complicated just to hide the simple truth and its simple logistical issue rather than complex racial issue. Now it is none of your business who i go out with or who i hire and there shouldn’t be any precautions from society if i choose to not go out with some niggers or not hire niggers. That is the general idea of ten apples you globalist jewish cock sucking slave.

Test the apples for poison first

Ten apples in a basket. You peal them and make kompott out of them.

How will apple haters ever recover?

Attached: 435DC1B1-0523-4565-810F-BF3FDD67FC5D.jpg (440x440, 26K)

>have the potential

Americans gave black people 150 years of potential and they are still shit according to every study. Meanwhile asians had 60 years and they are doing better than blacks.

Dude, please stop it. I know you are trying to be cool and nice to all races which is sweet but use logic over emotions. Science over religion. Logistics over fear.

Eliminating rotten breeds of apple would make the dangerous apples about 0.01%.
That's an incredibly good production.

If you have a gallon of raw sewage and you add a drop of fine wine to it, what do you get?
...a gallon of raw sewage

If you have a gallon of fine wine, and you add a drop of raw sewage to it, what do you get?
...a gallon of raw sewage

You base your beliefs on your perception of the world, but anyone with experience on the subject - be they psychologist, lawyer, philosopher, mediator, or any other field that focuses on individuals and their experiences - can tell you all the ways that your mind plays tricks on you. What you feel and think is not a reliable or accurate source of information about the world. That's why I don't really care about what you think about who you met.

>Now it is none of your business
We're not running a business. Different rules apply.

>opinions
I don't care about your opinions.

>use logic over emotions
I'm trying but some retard from Norway keeps dribbling all over me.

Fine then answer the Apple question.

Also there are accurate information about the world of race. And you will see in each one that blck people are always way low in each category that presents good like intelligence or iq and way too high in bad charts like crime. explain this one if you don’t wanna answer the ten apples or hiring race issues.

>explain this
Sure. There will almost certainly be, as always, many factors. IQ is probably one of them. IQ is also heritable. This would give rise to the suspicion that there may be a genetic cause. However, IQ is not wholly heritable. IQ is also not going to be the only factor. In short, there's no simple explanation.

However, as I have often said in other places, the cause is irrelevant. If niggers commit 50% of the crime then you can eliminate 50% of crime by eliminating the niggers. That, at least, is simple. But 'we' ('society') don't just optimise for low crime rates. If we did we could just get rid of laws - no laws, no crime. We have other material goals. We also have values that we aspire to live up to. There is, again, no simple prescription that perfectly balances our values and our goals to the satisfaction of all. Everyone in society is going to be unhappy about something. Thus, I don't consider the mere existence of complaints a problem.

It's not about who's right or wrong on the final solution to the nigger question. Niggers aren't a question, they're just a thing that exists, and there are multiple possible reactions to the existence of niggers that intersect with our goals and values. There's no "solution" because there's no "problem." Would we live in a society with less crime if we started rounding up the niggers? Probably. The most important question - and the one that you're not asking - is if it would be a better society. And that's a question that you will have to answer for yourself, with reference to what you value.

I have a relatively paternalistic attitude towards niggers - I consider them like a dog, which must be cared for and nurtured as a matter of duty - so I'm not in favour of genocide.

Which, I suppose, answers your apple question.

Good day to you too.

Apples are mundane. You're discussing the intelligence rather than the toxicity of a fruit.

Here, have an apple from my basket.

Why haven't you killled yourself ?
That would be one less apple with aids

No

They're all good apples on their way to church before they decided to steal from the oranges whilst holding a banana.

A genocide isn’t my answer which i stated above, but it is still a mathematically logical solution. Personal boundaries and not include niggers in my life is the ten Apple question and I believe society shouldn’t hate me for doing something logical. I had rather eat good apples than statistically poisoned ones.

Anyway its been fun, go fuck yourself and goodnight.

Also it's 2019

Testing the apples would be against their basic fruit rights and you would lose your job if you published what you found.

Kek

absolutely, even if it was one bad apple it still spoils the bunch by telegony

One nigger on a bus ruins the journey for everybody. Just that thing of him being sat there thinking I'm black, I'm black , I'm black and ready to take offence to any monkey noise or bad look tha I get.

They are a fucking plague on a civilised societies social interactions. Africa is a zoo and it's where these nig nogs belong.