Vaping will kill you

>Man ‘dies from vaping in world first’ as expert warns e-cigarettes are ‘harmful’
archive.is/8Dm0q
When will you admit it was just a fad? When will you admit that it's harmful and can kill you? Pretty soon it's gonna be banned everywhere and you 'cloud chasers' will have no where to hide.

Attached: 070e05077bef521cdb00e0b7ded26465.jpg (649x365, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/9789238/man-dies-vaping-world-first-e-cigarette/
archive.is/8Dm0q
webmd.com/lung/popcorn-lung#1
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/22/vaping-lung-disease-cdc-reports-153-cases-many-involving-thc/2081792001/
youtu.be/IVMJu9wswMc
youtu.be/iEUL3yeUV6c
youtu.be/1VQcTbRYEEI
youtu.be/PsYn8DuD7yA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Open borders will kill you.
Diversity will kill you.
Multiculturalism will kill you.

>what is cobalt poisoning

Only use heating elements made of gold or platinum. It's like 9 bucks.

You would know best. I have seen your nation and its people. The randstad is forsaken, only Gelderland and Friesland are useful to us.

Dead link

Meh, people getting addcited to the point of looking like a faggot are already worthless. Nothing against smoking a proper cigar or drinking good alohol once in a while. There are even medical hypothesis that sall doses of harmfull particles make you more robust against them. Even to the point of getting tetanus resitance just like getting the tetanus vaccine (twin study).

There's no cobalt in Kanthal wire, idiot.

thesun.co.uk/news/9789238/man-dies-vaping-world-first-e-cigarette/

>Kanthal wire
Bah, Chromium. Whatever a heavy metal is a heavy metal, poison is poison.

>archive.is/8Dm0q
use a real fucking link, quit getting the archive anons paid

No u

Attached: this-vaping-shit-is-starting-to-get-out-of-hand-190156.gif (271x193, 2M)

vapefags will never admit this because this is their cope when it comes to being too much of a pussy to quit smoking (which is easy btw)

This is why i smoke cigarettes. Fuck vaping. I don't want to die.

Attached: 1538855243365.png (941x887, 199K)

I smoke a lot and all my aunts and uncles died at 50 from cancer. I still smoke a pack a day. Damn Jow Forums what do. All my friends smoke, everyone between 18-30 smoke in france. I go out, people are smoking.

>Sucking chemicals into your lungs is harmful

Im glad we have experts. And even more glad we have retards who volunteer to destroy their own organs for a bit nicotine. Absolutely low IQ.

Just stop it you literal pleb

literally tested at 150 and I smoke a pack a day LOL what are you gonna do about it faggot

>Authorities haven't identified the man who died but he is known to have lived in the state of Illinois and was between the ages of 17 and 38 at the time of his death.

Attached: 31123857237.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>All my friends smoke
Smoking to fit in just comes to show how socially incapable you truly are.

Nothing,cause you are already killing yourself :) Internet tests dont count, little froggy

>200 cases of illness out of thousands of vapers
>cases of illness known to be caused by cigarettes
yeah, I'd rather take my chances vaping. Besides, it was probably due to one of the flavorings, like the butter flavoring was the cause of "popcorn lung", which has since been disused in any reputable e-juice company.
webmd.com/lung/popcorn-lung#1
>It's sometimes caused by breathing in a chemical used to flavor microwave popcorn. But other chemicals or lung illnesses can also cause popcorn lung.

Really makes ya think.

Attached: 1566223636455.jpg (2100x1900, 547K)

yeah, everyone should just buy snus instead

There's also the chance that it explodes, people have had broken jaws, broken necks, lost all their teeth, third degree burns when it goes off in their pocket etc

Attached: 1565193981992.jpg (286x358, 30K)

Accept that you're going to die at 50?

also this
ibet the tard tried vaping his own cum or some shit.
quick, someone check /b/ to see if OP quit posting after vaping cum, bleach, a snail or some other dumb shit.

Why is this bad?

Or stop being addicted to nicotine like a degenerate, its that easy.

If it was so dangerous, why did it take all this time to kill someone?

Attached: 1244145169083.jpg (500x473, 78K)

wow I certainly wasn't expecting a comment like that! really it's surprising, I wouldn't have guessed that some socially inept faggot would tell me exactly this when I wrote my post
>internet tests
hahahahahahahaha
>I can use the iq argument but if someone is actually smarter than me IQ is a meme/internet tests
off yourself pathetic, dishonest piece of shit. truly the most womanly behavior ever. I love to shoot down faggots like you whenever they bring up IQ. you're a literal swine compared to me if we're talking IQ.

>marketing shills have entered the thread
>guiz vaping is good for you
>just ignore that pulmonary embolism
>don't worry your lungs won't collapse like everyone else
>at least you aren't smoking
Smoking and vaping is bad for you. Stop today before it does irreversible damage to your body.

Inb4 paid shills try to argue with me again. You are a degenerate and you should feel bad.

He has a 150 IQ thats why!

I wanna lesbian chick to be the first astronaut to die from vaping

Everything will kill you

ikr? all the cool kids know injection is the only way to go.

At least it's cheaper, and doesn't seem to harm others the way passive smoking is supposed to.

Imagine spending this much effort to reply to a post because I managed to trigger your emotions. Oh well, smokers will be smokers. degenerate addicts. You dont come off as very intelligent. But what does intelligence even matter when you are a 5 foot 6 inches fucking french fag hahahaha

With medical advances you'll probably live to 60, which is the ideal age for most humans anyway.

Being a senior citizen is one of the degenerate things you could possibly do. Robbing your children and grandchildren through taxes, denying them inheritance and spending it all on medicine so you can sit around for 10-30 years, being bored and worrying about dying.

Smoking is redpilled as fuck. It keeps you alert, gives you energy, and kills you at precisely the right age to maximize your contribution to society.

A pack per day is a bit gross, though. I'd do half a pack at most.

Attached: a7fc5263262a96831d2b7511dcc7a27175c0623f55ed549789fb78ebc418bb28_1.jpg (1080x1088, 117K)

I bet you are the vapefag who sells to old ladies with oxygen tanks.

If not then I'm talking directly to you.

Might not be necessarily. I suppose it's subjective.

In Murrica it's legal for manufacturers to put lot's of shit into the vape liquid that is illegal in Europe and all of the reported cases of people catching lung diseases and dying are from Murrica, go figure.
Kanthal contains Aluminium, I really wouldn't vape that. Just go for steel alloys.
Just for the record, I don't vape anymore, I just used it to get away from ciggies and it worked for me.

Vaping has to be the gayest ass thing I’ve ever seen. Just smoke a cig you dumb niggers

Vaping is for faggots

Imagine telling yourself this to justify your own degenerate addiction. Absolute cope.

"Just vape, it will help you quit ciggies bro!"
>vape
>tastes like a unicorn just took a shit in my mouth
nah m8

Life is the leading cause of death

>gotta live to 100
>don't worry, the next 3 generations will pay for it
>never mind that we're already taxed at half our income minimum

Attached: hysjuqc5cpd11.jpg (736x1012, 57K)

>Smoking anything but 100% pure tobacco.
You might as well be shoveling onions down your throat.

Attached: Padron-50th-Anniversary-The-Hammer-Maduro-Humidor-4.jpg (1880x1253, 241K)

Trying to do the same here.
My third day.

Good goy, smoke and be productive for your master.

Attached: Yosef.jpg (780x585, 103K)

One guy died? Oh shit, better go back to regular cigarettes that kill 40000 people a year.

How about not smoking or vaping you weak willed degenerate

Truth I was watching some old women the other day. I cant think of a more pathetic creature.

Just vape. All of these 'articles and studies' are sponsored content from pharmaceuticals that want to sell chantix.

I usually vape but for reasons I'm smoking again. Unfortunately, that also means I roll my own as well. I'm pretty sure vaping is better for me than that. In fact, after having a constant gurgling cough the past two weeks, I know it is.

stfu let natural selection do its thing

No, bad goy. You will buy nicotine patches and gum while paying exorbitant taxes on them. If you don't want to you're antisemitic.

Judge much user please enlighten us with your moral superiority

This faggot is right. Only boomers want to live 100 years and keep leeching off my taxes.

Fucking great, let vapers kill themselves. I see dumbshits everyday on the street with hollow earlobes and blowing smoke out of their face like a fucking chimney. They look like absolute fucking idiots and now they're going to die like idiots. It only takes COMMON FUCKING SENSE to know pumping that much synthetic shit in and out of your lungs is bad.

It’s probably white Americans being affected these fake THC cartridges more than anyone. Seems the Midwest is getting a lot of cases of lung-related illness directly related to them.
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/22/vaping-lung-disease-cdc-reports-153-cases-many-involving-thc/2081792001/

Didn't say I did. I care about less white people dying more than how I look to strangers.

If you plan on dying earlier, it also means you can retire earlier aswell, so long as you save your own money rarther than relying on state pensions

Anybody that promotes vaping is still trying to profit off addiction.

>only marketing shills will reply

I dont see a problem? You dont have to smoke you can still socialize with smokers if they take a break to smoke you can come with them.
You can also keep a lighter with you.

People have been smoking around me for decades and it was never much of a problem except for those faggots who acted like they'd die if they couldnt smoke a cigarette at my place.

I am willing to bet that accidental death from fires caused by smoking vastly outstrips deaths caused by vaping.

smoked a pack a day for 30 years. Started vaping last year.
No more coughing up dirty black lungy goobers.
No more coughing period.
Got my breath back, no more puffing and panting when walking up stairs n shit.
Slowly reducing nicotine in vape juice.
>in b4 just give up weak cunt
You gotta know that me and nicotine, we been best buddies for a long long time.
We were mates when:
I was in school
Played my first game of sticky fingers
Graduated
Had my first beer
Got my first fuck
Got married
Best buddies when all 3 of my kids were born
We watched them grow together and take their first steps
We got divorced together
We got remarried together
We bought house, got new jobs, new cars etc
Shit.
Me and Nicotine we're close af bros.

Saying goodbye is like shunning a dear old friend. Done it a few times but only rekindled the friendship later on.

This time though, I will not need it again. it may take a year or two, don't care.
It will be done.

honestly I wouldn't be surprised
>used to vape to quit smoking
>come home fairly drunk one night after hanging out with the guys
>feel fine aside from the drunkenness and the mild nausea that comes with it
>had nothing to drink for at least an hour at this point
>take a shower, make a cup of chamomile tea for my stomach (that shit is fucking magical by the way)
>pop outside, take a few hits
>by the time I'm back at my desk I've started feeling extremely weird
>spend the next couple of hours slumped on my chair unable to move, dripping with sweat
>gf says I was cold and clammy to the touch and shaking constantly
>apparently I was rambling too, which I don't remember
>eventually it fades and I'm able to get to bed
still have no idea what the fuck happened, but I know that I'm never going to mix booze and nicotine again

Why the fuck are you guys using this degenerate shit for anyway? Disgusting oily shit.

Sounds like a bad trip. You sure you hit the right pipe?

>Played my first game of sticky fingers
thanks Australia, this made me kek this morning, Im certain to have a good day now

War is harmful, OP. Ban war?

Didn't think so.

Booze and nicotine? Hahahahaha my dude, ive been mixing Mdma with whiskey cola while smoking industrious amounts of hash and im still alice and kicking. What is your problem?

Everyone on my dad's side of the family died of lung cancer. I'm the only one left with their last name and i'm a hand holdless kissless virgin. Smokers BTFO.

I just use them for weed carts beause they don't stink up my apartment

having sex with your mom was harmful

Weed carts are exactly the problem here. Enjoy your lung disease.

This is good news

If you're vaping weed, just use a flower vape. No added chemicals just the same weed you'd smoke, but without the carbon monoxide and tar.

I'm not worried until actual high rates are reported.

this flavor any good?

Attached: murica.jpg (1108x1044, 60K)

t. Player's

>Only use heating elements made of gold or platinum
Been a vaper for well over a decade, got into all the high-end gear early on as the modders like Hellfire etc were improving the scene as the early Chinese shit was terrible. I got bored of that side of it some years ago and just vape to keep the cravings away these days, never been a cloudchaser etc.
I've not been on the forums for over a year so never heard of this, Pretty sure my atties will be getting platinum coils now though after reading up on it, looks like they're more or less indestructible and I hate rebuilding my atties.
Thanks user.

Im 99% rid of the nicotine jew. I’ll chew a piece of gum once every few days now. It was mentally the hardest thing I’ve ever tried to do. Good luck to all the anons struggling with addiction

>thinks he cant keep himself active at 80
Thats because you're a smoker and unfit,my grandpa can still fast-walk around and keeps building stuff at his age
You just cant quit smoking and cope by saying its the right thing to do

>Authorities haven't identified the man who died but he is known to have lived in the state of Illinois and was between the ages of 17 and 38 at the time of his death.
Quality source.

>it's gonna be banned
No because government would rather just get taxes from it

Also not every country is an Orwellian surveillance state like you. I smoked weed for years without the governments permission it's not going to stop people from vaping

how is this different from just plain smoking ?
You heat a substance, then inhale the vapors..

The lab tested ones that come from dispensaries in legal states are fine. A lot of the popular brands have had their packaging copied and reproduced now though and it’s very easy to purchase online. If you buy a cartridge from a dealer instead of a licensed shop there’s no way of knowing if it was cooked up by Tyrixius in the garage.

THEY ALWAYS KILL THE DESTITUTE 1st (!)

YOU
YOU
YOU

Missing HOMELESS PEOPLE SEE FEMA COFFINS.

HOMELESS PEOPLE WERE KILLED 1ST, THEN DRUG ADDICTS BY TAINTING THEIR SUPPLY NEXT THE PRISONERS THEN THE WELFARE PEOPLE THEN US....

How DO YOU DRAIN A SWAMP(?) WHAT DRUGS ARE IN CHEM TRAILS(?) LUCIFER CONTROLS THE AIRWAVES.

DEPOPULATION AGENDA. THEY DONT WANT THIS MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

STAGE SHOOTINGS SO PEOPLE WILL SURRENDER THEIR SELF DEFENSE AND BE LED LIKE LAMBS TO THEIR SLAUGHTER

youtu.be/IVMJu9wswMc

youtu.be/iEUL3yeUV6c

youtu.be/1VQcTbRYEEI

READ YOUR BIBLE'S

youtu.be/PsYn8DuD7yA

There are 2 marks. 1st MARK IS THE NETWORK W IS 6TH LETTER IN HEBREW 666= WWWEB BEAST NETWORK THOSE WHO DID NOT RECEIVE 1ST MARK OF BEAST KILLED= MISSING HOMELESS PEOPLE. OBAMA FREE CELLPHONE - CELLPHONE IN POCKET KILLS THE SEEDS WHICH HAVE YET TO BE BORN.
FACEBOOK 3 FOREIGN GUYS SET UP IN AUSTIN TEXAS - SOCIAL MEDIA ADDICTION- DESENSITIZATION= MISSING SENSES 3RD TEMPLE IS THE MIND ....2ND MARK IS THE RFID CHIP AND JARED KUSHNER JUST SO HAPPENS TO OWN RFID CHIP BUILDING 666 AND HE IS NOT A REAL JEW SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

YOU

The HUMANITY STAR= WILL DO FALSE SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS. STRANGE TRUMP DREAMS= VICTIMS OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. ICE PROGRAM= ISIS UNIVERSAL SOLDIERS

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25-09-42-54-1.png (720x437, 357K)

Lung cancer is a shitty drawn out and pathetic way to die though

After I retire I'm going to just keep trying to set road speed records until I crash. A 200 km/h crash basically guarantees death and it will be a good fiery death

Basically I want to go out with my boots on rather than lying in bed pathetically gasping for air

What about weed?

TAP WATER NEEDS A WARNING LABEL AND WHAT DRUGS ARE IN CHEMTRAILS(?)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22-16-59-18-1.png (633x584, 306K)

vapor is not smoke brainlet

350 IQ but still dumb enough to smoke. Clown.

Cigarettes are for brainlets who're satisfied with drugs that cause significant damage to self & taste like shit. They seek a slow death by continually weakening themselves so that by their senior years they've got one foot in the grave.

Vaping is for those who seek a better path. One with better flavours and limitless options for customization. The health hazards are both unknown (+1 to intrigue) and potentially lethal since all vaporizors are potential bombs.

No wonder Big Tobacco hates it. Keep sucking on fags & never escape the destiny they've laid out for you.

Attached: 1450218001800.jpg (455x463, 46K)

Chemtrails are made of nerve gas

and so will Mossad

65\35? Pass. I.look for 90vg
That s bitter watery chemicals

Life's worth living who gives a Fuck. You're not my dad, also I don't vape, I just find this behavior distasteful, what they don't know won't hurt them, quit being a fearmonger lol

GROW YOUR OWN.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-18-09-02-35-1.png (544x818, 594K)