How do we deradicalize Jews?

How do we deradicalize Jews?

Attached: idf1.png (387x374, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Middle-East/UNHRC-IDF-may-have-committed-war-crimes-in-quelling-Gaza-border-protests-582043
archive.li/vYzXx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gas

Attached: 1445032041504.jpg (600x703, 64K)

you mean how do we accelerate their radicalization

The Final Solution.

UN is impotent, pussy and useless abomination. I wish that Israel (fuck them too) would attack and annihilate those wankers.
The international treaties are worthless.

clearly the USA should go further in debt sending billions more aid dollars to Israel, to assist in its actions

Those aren't children, they're animals.

Attached: EBX_2YFVUAAZw-Y.jpg (828x704, 88K)

jpost.com/Middle-East/UNHRC-IDF-may-have-committed-war-crimes-in-quelling-Gaza-border-protests-582043

Just google the title of the article next time, i've found articles from 1953 like this

Its not like they want our help

Attached: 1460155477793.jpg (1600x1148, 338K)

Perhaps if Palis didn't follow a religion that wants all non-muslims dead, raped, tortured, exorted, etc (SOURCE: Chapters/Surahs 8 & 9 of koran), I MIGHT have some sympathy for them.
But I don't. So there! :p

bomb them to peace

I doubt there is other way.

If only he had the same idea for America

>How do we deradicalize Jews?

1 pill to the head from one of these will cure a kike but good.

Attached: AK.jpg (341x148, 6K)

Fpbp

no shit sherlock, it's something op should do, along with an archive, hasn't school started yet?
archive.li/vYzXx

They’re just false flags designed to keep the conflict going

Attached: 110101101010.jpg (663x654, 55K)

It's backed into their culture. From a young age, their constantly teaching themselves that goyim are nothing more then servants, and this causes massive superiority complex. Im not sure it can be easily fixed, OP...

You can't.

They have become what they despize the most - Nazis.

It is the only way.

yep...Imagine the irony. lol

If you study history, you can see this trend happening several times.

>Jow Forums trusts the UN when they something Jow Forums likes
im sorry what

Attached: 1393431197378.jpg (160x160, 6K)

Good ! fuck these shit skins Israel is based

Attached: 1111111111111.jpg (543x550, 55K)

not to support jews, but there are no such things as war crimes. fundamentally, it comes down to the fact that there are no rules in a fight.

I call for the eradication of every Jew for their commit of war crimes. Open the borders of Israel immediately and allow all Palestinians, Muslims from surrounding countries, and the unlimited flood of Africans to wipe away the murderous Jews

Attached: 62734678234.jpg (1200x1007, 211K)

Israel is based on certain things. But they think the ends justify the means, hence they believe its ok to do ANYTHING to gain control. They spread degeneracy, filth, lies and immorality all across the world and infect nations...The subversive kikes need to fucking go...

Nazis didn't do 9/11

>U.N.
>Literally giving mudslime sandnigger shitholes a say in global politics
Tells you everything you need to know really.
The only thing keeping Israel from destroying the fucking sandniggers/co opting them fully is the U.N. and U.S. Cabal-kikes that keep torpedoing everything.
Also
>pretending to unironically care about sandniggers
>It's only bad if Israel does it.
Have fun with your niggers/sandniggers in your countries with that cuck mentality, white man.

Attached: 1526297923307.jpg (640x612, 133K)

idk user...Theres fairly strong evidence that Israel MOSSAD knew about the hijackers and decided to do nothing because they knew it would drag the Americans into the fight.

More like mossad was the hijackers

T H I S

Syria > Israel

Attached: 1566685530459.png (607x608, 384K)

You're confusing leftists with Israelis again

Attached: 0D5FE661A05C419EADC2C00CBC26C3D6.png (607x608, 383K)

Accuse the enemy of what you are really doing to cause confusion.

why is an arab has blue eyes???

How can I help Jews to remove more kebab on a daily basis?

You fucking moron. Many of them are non religious or even Christian. Hundreds of years arab christians anf muslims lived peacefully in that area.

Because arabs are of the caucasian race. Race is based on bone structure. Not phenotype stormtard.

Many such cases. Whites were prized in the old arab slave trade, and still are. Odessa is and was a huge human trafficking hub

Damn the ja ji ju je jo

Attached: president-george_sears.jpg (800x450, 36K)

I don't care about sand-niggers killing sand-niggers. I want it to happen more. I wish the yarmulke-wearing sand-niggers got shot more often by the other sand-niggers, but that's my only complaint. I would love to switch on the news and hear that 100,000 kikes died in a terrorist attack except then our fucking kike-owned congress would call for Americans to go die in another kike war.