Keep Marysville White

Marysville, MI council Candidate Jean Cramer says the most important issue is to "keep the town as white as possible."
Any anons in this area that plan on voting for this based old lady?

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/08/23/mich-council-candidate-marysville-white-possible/40000625/

Attached: download (5).jpg (300x168, 5K)

Face the facts, user. The only qt white girls that believe the same garbage that you do are like her.

let's all move to Marysville and start the ethnostate!

I keep hoping for an openly pro white candidate to win a city council or state rep position. Maybe this based septuagenarian will be the chosen one.

Hopefully she has the redpill ammo to reach at least a few normies.

Attached: 1564099256175.jpg (1024x533, 112K)

I watched her whole interview, she is not very bright. Her heart is in the right place.

In the news segment she also told the reporter that race mixing is wrong and unbiblical.

Many people will talk about how out of touch she is but she has more balls than our gen. We want to live with all whites too, but don't have the balls to say it. How do we change that?

She was probably attractive to some degree when she was within breeding ages.

This. Everyone actually agrees with her they just can't say it publicly.

Why don't we have a white nationalist network to keep each other employed? Seems like a weak movement until we establish that.

Try law enforcement. You get to conceal carry in all 50 states

Her name is Cramer LOL

Attached: 2574e1c51e6a36069dcb73b7cf6cd182.jpg (300x400, 14K)

Seems pretty broad mate. Are we really fighting the left or pretending? They play for keeps, we do what is convenient.

Now you know why the Jew Media is giving her free publicity. Any articulate pro white would be suppressed as fast as possible. Only the pro whites who are useful to the Jewish Agenda are given substantial press coverage.

I have friends in Marysville and St. Clair.

This is based as fuck. Vote this old bitch in now.

A woman have more balls than any male white politician, explain yourselves Jow Forums

You have to shake the Jewish hold over all the Central Banks of the world, which will be the opposite of easy. With their control over all the money that everyone uses, the Jews can buy up all News, Entertainment and Education, thus controlling what ideas may be thought about for the average person. They can also shut off your access to their money system and starve you into submission.

Take out the Jews by their own Elite Banking class or lose the fight.

They are illegal to keep white and you will be sued/violently attacked with the media on the side of your enemies. Unless YOU are ready for a bitter, bloody fight, you need to be exposing Jewish control over everything. IF you are ready for a fight, you must destroy Jews wherever you find them. Get the rich Jews first. (Yes of course you can get captured, tortured and killed doing this. That's why nobody else wants to do it either.)

This. Jews wouldn't allow an articulate/intelligent raycis on on media. Jean Cramer is almost a strawman for them. Too bad she seems a little slow but that could also be because she's nervous around the camera.

I hope she wins

We aren't going to be able to overthrow the international banking industry why we fight them. I think people need to react on a local level and give people like this woman a job doing something she can do. Whites need to feel that they can say what needs to be said and be backed up by employment. Otherwise this whole thing is sort of a larp. I think people are sincere but they aren't working towards anything unless they can say what is on their minds. I wish I had the money to back everyone.

I'm completely serious. It's a good profession and allows you to shape your community in favorable ways. I'm not advocating doing anything illegal, immoral, or unethical. Federal law enforcement positions tend to be much narrower in scope so there's not much room for "shaping your community" but it does have more benefits.

Ideally we would have whites in the position of sheriff. So they can swear in more like-minded deputy sheriffs. That would take care of the nigger problem.

We should compile red pills that back her views and email them to her so she has more effective ammo.

It's a good march through the institutions type of idea. This is how the left looks at things. That's why their crazy ideas reign supreme at universities. Where is the right wing money? Why isn't this being countered? Only answer is that the "right" is in on it.

American anons should just go there during an election and vote for her.

We should be helping her in some way, but this board is so fucking broken thanks to jewshills.

bump

Attached: media hypocrisy.jpg (1710x921, 861K)

This. Get on this shit, fags.

I was thinking about this the other day. I want to recreate it. I want to do this in my state. Start with a few different families and a church, then go from there in growth.

awww poor niggers mad that white people want one fucking city in their own country.
dath tho wathist!

Negative media will try to fuck with her, I would suggest at least sending emails with support. I can guarantee that antifa are sending death threats

>Cramer, 67, contends the Bible backs her beliefs and asserts she doesn’t believe she is a racist, despite the condemnation of her views.

>“As far as I know, as long as we’ve been here, Marysville has been a white community, a white city,” she said. “. If we have seen a black person here and there, whatever, we’re not bothered by it. I’m not bothered by it.”

>Cramer made her comments about keep Marysville as white as possible Thursday after the moderator asked candidates if the city should do more to attract foreign-born residents.

>“Keep Marysville a white community as much as possible,” she replied. “White. Seriously. In other words, no foreign-born, no foreign people.”

>The Times Herald later asked Cramer if she wanted to clarify her remarks.

>“Husband and wife need to be the same race. Same thing with kids,” she said. “That’s how it’s been from the beginning of, how can I say, when God created the heaven and the Earth. He created Adam and Eve at the same time. But as far as me being against blacks, no I’m not.”

HOLY BASED

Attached: 1530921012298.png (600x600, 339K)

As a half savage, I approve of this message.

In fact make it nation wide, tired of special minority groups carving out pieces of white america and turn it into shit holes.

Make america white british protestant again

>The left decides to move a bunch of nogs to Marysville to make a point
>Crime rate shoots up 800%
>Proves old "racist" lady was right

They'd say the blacks were made criminal by evil white racism.

>but she has more balls than our gen
And no brains, so she's not white. White people aren't third world monkeys like this chick

Attached: cig2.jpg (343x514, 24K)

Remember a few days back, some user was talking about us buying up some shithole neighborhood in Detroit to make the nucleus of a white ethnostate?

Looks like we have somewhere to start!

Attached: image.gif (300x268, 493K)

>pol chogs move to based Marysville
>immediately becomes the 56%

You all have to understand the Jewish influence but also the rich white Good Goyim influence on the push for non whites into white areas. The rich don't stay rich by paying high wages. They need their laborers to work as cheaply as possible. So when whites refuse to work for a pittance, the rich have no choice but to bring in the diversity to get their cheap laborers. A rich white Good Goy is nearly as dangerous as an Elite Jew. Both will knife you in the back for getting in the way of the mass immigration cheap labor scam, so you need to factor both groups into your strategy for keeping some place white.

Focus your efforts locally behind closed doors. Make certain your work place tacitly hires whites. And discriminate against those who are not integrating. Coordinate politics via the internet, church, conservative talk shows, etc. Work like hell to unwind state and federal law(s) that attract or protect third world immigrants who do not integrate. Seek funding quietly behind closed doors for now.

She'd still be a way better leader than 99.9% of current politicians.

Holy based indeed.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

Based mulatto

She’s a crisis actor. The media, democrats and SJWs have been looking for someone to say this for months. Nobody has, so they paid the old bitch to spew some racist drivel off in front of a camera.

Fake News.

Marysville is a very nice, small town.

>I'm helpless against dark magical Jews with dark magical powers.
>I'm a white beta teenager who is submissive and helpless.
>Reeeeee, joooooozzzzz.

Take your meds. Speak when you've read some Thomas Sowell.

Now go away until you have the econ knowledge and experience to contribute something useful.

Everyone else, please jump on morons like this. They shit up every thread that discusses the important matter of demographics.

Subversion detected

The right is slower to organize, but more deliberate, effective, and solid once they do.

>it's illegal
prove it.

Bump get in here fags

>Take your meds

>And have sex incel

I've read Sowell, Hayek, Friedman, Hazlitt, and Ron Paul's stuff. However, we are far from their ideal Austrian style free market economy. The biggest impediment is, in fact, the Federal Reserve, which artificially alters nearly every aspect of the economy. However, I don't think we can do anything about that right now. We need to focus on exposing the anti-white sentiment of the media, academia, etc., and the influence Jews have over these institutions.

>What's the big deal. I'm just doing the Lord's work.
Amen.

Attached: aa002403-f3e3-417d-9841-f20d47bbbb63-20190823_Jean_Cramer_0020.jpg (540x365, 35K)

bump

>implying any of you fags on Jow Forums are white

Look up the census records for that City, it only has 21 black people lol. They asked a diversity question about 3% of the population the rest of the 10,000 residents were white.

Attached: marysville.png (1415x923, 178K)