A country ruled by a black majority has an economy on par with many western nations and better than many white-majority...

A country ruled by a black majority has an economy on par with many western nations and better than many white-majority states.

How will racists explain it?

Attached: Average-Salary-SA-vs-World2.png (1000x1200, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinvestment_from_South_Africa
businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/272641/south-africa-is-one-of-the-most-violent-and-dangerous-places-in-the-world/
businesstech.co.za/news/finance/254827/south-africas-average-salary-versus-the-world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_South_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_in_South_Africa
forbesafrica.com/economy/2019/04/08/south-africas-informal-sector-why-people-get-stuck-in-precarious-jobs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

... that is incredibly fake

They got that shit set up and running by the British Empire, the Black Majority just got full "rights" they inherited that shit. Also that's the annual salary cuck, most of which is prob not going to the blacks

Attached: you in a nutshell.jpg (1065x1379, 321K)

Thanks to the white ppl who built SA into an economic power.
Now that the groids have taken over, watch it fall apart.

Saffis make a lot of money, their suburbs are totally American, they have top tier infrastructure and big cars, I fail to see why people think they're supposed to be poor.

It's inertia from the past and the economic benefits that come from stealing land and businesses.

There's no Singapore or Monaco on there but there is a Luxembourg, this graph is bullshit plus it also doesn't take into account living cost.

What is anybody supposed to infer by this?

Ten apples.

Attached: 2BE1DBDA-EF43-4FDC-BF6D-13CB3CF3D19E.jpg (702x395, 31K)

>There's no Singapore or Monaco on there but there is a Luxembourg, this graph is bullshit

why do you think it's bullshit only because it doesn't contain all countries in the world? there's no Laos and Bolivia there either, calm down man, Singapore is not the centre of the world

>hey got that shit set up and running by the British Empire,
Give them a decade and it'll start to look like Zim.

>doesn't take into account living cost.

it actually does, it's PPP

My friend, South Africa was built by whites. They were even more successful under white rule despite international sanctions. They were a world power. Now they're steadily slipping.
Notice how it's the only black nation on the list? Because it was built by whites and as time goes on, it slowly tumbles down. Give it another decade and it'll be Zimbabwe.

Colonialism
Unironicaly

Attached: 1565338593418.png (500x500, 76K)

Because Singapore and Monaco are at the top of the list?

It's misleading to say that this is a snapshot of the top countries without those two and possibly more (e.g. Hong Kong, South Korea, etc.)

Stfu user. South Africa is going so fast downhill it will make Venezuela and Zimbabwe look like jokes.

Give it 2 years and SA is down there with the poorest dirt eaters out there

I bet they doesnt count the thousand of people that just survive out there in the savanah and they just count ppl with legal contracts

the 17 white people who still live there

>Because Singapore and Monaco are at the top of the list?

So what? I guess Mexico is not the poorest country in the world yet it's the last one there, they didn't want to make the list with all countries of the world.

>It's misleading to say that this is a snapshot of the top countries without those two and possibly more (e.g. Hong Kong, South Korea, etc.)

How does it change the fact that South African economy is pretty much equal or better to many western or white-majority countries, which was the point of the OP post?

Whites built it before niggers started fucking everything up.

>Give it 2 years

I've heard it so many times since 1994.

shit bait their entire economy is because of the whites niggers are retarded and cant run countries

>whites niggers
A little too soft, that's for Irish people

Aided by colonialism. A better example of a country with black leadership succeeding is Barbados.

Your numbers are bad.

>what

You would use gdp per capita. Ideally, with PPP. Why? Because South Africa has a quarter unemployment.

With this in account, South Africa has a GDP per capita with PPP of around $15k~ or so. Which is really not good. Like solidly eastern Europe tier.

It's been already 25 years since apartheid collapsed yet the South African economy is actually in better shape than it used to be in the 1980s.

>You would use gdp per capita.

Do people see GDP figures in their bank account or what? Salaries adjusted for purchasing power are something that says much more about the economy

There are many ways to skin a cat, but average salary is really a bad measure - I'm really curious for a direct link for OP. You would typically use median. Especially for South Africa.

>South Africa economy is actually in better shape
Give me numbers, and I'll tell you why they're shit.

There's a risk index for doing business with certain countries. Every European country bar Ukraine, Russia and Belarus has a decent score.

Outside of North America, SK, Japan, HK and SG it is only the GCC and AUNZ that is the entire world of safe business.

I don't care what mining companies yield, people in ZA are dying of AIDS and living on scavenged food. Why in the fuck would I invest in a business there when I'd need mercenaries to protect my workers?

>South African economy is actually in better shape than it used to be in the 1980s.
Is that adjusted for inflation? And don't worry, when the farming equipment kills off the rest of the farmers it'll end up like Zimbabwe.

It was built by whites - the current citizens use the remnants of institutions used by them.

>people in ZA are dying of AIDS

So are people in the US, how is this an argument?

>Why in the fuck would I invest in a business there when I'd need mercenaries to protect my workers?

South African economy has a developed service sector (finances, banking, IT etc.) people seem to ignore for some reason, they don't need to rely on factories set up by benevolent investors as much. Not to mention SA universities are very good by world standards as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinvestment_from_South_Africa

>yet the South African economy is actually in better shape than it used to be in the 1980s.

South Africa is one of the most violent and dangerous places in the world
>businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/272641/south-africa-is-one-of-the-most-violent-and-dangerous-places-in-the-world/

>South Africa is one of the most violent and dangerous places in the world

yet it's so much richer than most of the world, isn't it interesting?

South Africa is a shithole even by African standards.

Attached: is this nigga serious.gif (500x500, 234K)

That doesn't address my question about inflation adjustment.

>using PPP stats to compared the economic power of two nations
You're a fucking retard, aren't you?

90% of population lives much better.

it's salaries, so obviously it's per capita

>Look up OECD numbers
>There is nothing for South Africa 2017
>Look up IMF numbers
>Around 13k PPP income per capita
>Reverse search image
>Get a business tech article with the disclaimer

>"It must be noted that South Africa’s average salary data is skewed by large levels of inequality, and excludes the large informal sector. South Africa also has high levels of unemployment, which is not factored into the bigger picture here."

I don't think this data is telling you what you want it to say.

>It must be noted that South Africa’s average salary data is skewed by large levels of inequality, and excludes the large informal sector. South Africa also has high levels of unemployment, which is not factored into the bigger picture here.
businesstech.co.za/news/finance/254827/south-africas-average-salary-versus-the-world/
Try to read your own articles by the way

Still dodging the question I see. Well that gives me the real answer then doesn't it?

I have family there who have all but a few moved to the UK because of how shit things are. It's a slow-burn Zimbabwe. Whites held the country together and pathological altruism eroded the dam of chaos that's going to break any day now.

I don't care where you are in Poland, it's better than ZA. Keep hold of your country, don't let it become a dumping ground for immigrants that are resentful and want you dead.

WE ARE STILL KEEPING THIS SINKING FUCKING SHIP AFLOAT. IF WE FUCKED OF CANNIBALISM WILL BE THE NEW NATIONAL SPORT BY THE NEXT WEEK:)

Attached: images (31).jpg (290x174, 10K)

Enjoy your "economy"

Black people in SA are not immigrants, but the rightful owners of the land that was stolen from them by immigrants.

>GDP per capita significantly less than world average
>High average salary
Implies this is total shithole governed by ultra-rich minority.

Nice bait. Ask again in 10 years when the economy is no longer controlled by northern Europeans.

Attached: 645765465.png (1278x2407, 155K)

>30% of the country is unemployed
Wtf its like being mined by multinationals for resources is profitable or something.

you're doing fokol

KURWA YOU PUSSY:)

Anyway, a while back I looked to try to find this black unicorn state that, or at least the best black majority country.

What you'll find is that the best black nation in terms of Western economic markers is the Bahamas. Keep in mind, this is a bit of an illusion of weird economics because of the hotel effect. I.e., tourists will pay in foreign currency prices similar to their own prices while visiting poorer countries. So, both of these nations receive large amounts of dollars, pounds, euros, etc purchasing cheaply produced services. Likewise, they're also a minor money haven/financial hub.

Still, it does have a GDP PPP per capita of around 30k

>Both of these nations

I also included Barbados originally as the second best nation, but it's kinda pointless.

You'd better learn about Equatorial Guinea.

> poland has a lower salary than south africa

Attached: 1565718015021.png (378x357, 81K)

SEE

>Equatorial Guinea
You really shouldn't use this as your ideal black country. Why? Because besides oil money it's HDI, Unemployment, and life expectancy are laughably shit. Besides, it's still poorer by GDP per capita PPP.

BAHAMAS
>Average life expectancy: 75
>Unemployment 10-12%
>HDI top 50 countries, maybe top 40

Equatorial Guinea
>Average life expectancy ... 60ish
>Unemployment 20-30% depending on measures
>HDI 140th-150thish

Fake
GDP (PPP)
2019 estimate
• Total
$813.100 billion[6] (29th)
• Per capita
$13,865[6] (89th)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_South_Africa

Nah, it's real, but it includes informal and unemployed. So, essentially it ignores the fact that 40% of SA makes less than 6k a year or so.

Niggers didn’t live on the land Boers settled on and built.

I can agree the black man is doing a better job than Poles. We try to look up to South Africans. A lot of South African companies are investing here and we can only wish we could ever have such big brands to expand all over the world.

it's not GDP.

Khoisan people lived there.

Mexico should be embarrassed Chile is outpacing them. Poor Aztecs.

Lmfao, South Africa is poor as fuck.

Attached: D583F962-C54D-4E9A-A7CC-64EB1C731CA5.jpg (1125x1718, 369K)

Whites run everything.

You talking about the US?

look how much they've grown since apatheid collapsed, yet people will defend white superiority

CDM

They haven't destroyed it yet
Give it time
SAGE

Attached: South+africa_3565d3_6537489.jpg (1200x816, 233K)

Attached: Kill-the-Boer.jpg (407x332, 42K)

Attached: Nelson+mandela+was+a+communist+terrorist_3809d8_6492590.jpg (1200x779, 259K)

Attached: Nelson_ce2030_6492590.jpg (1200x900, 238K)

>average
>not median
yawn

this
The reason SA is so high on average sallary is because it's only counting large businesses in the urban cores, as in it's really counting western firms employing white people. Most of the black economy is simply not counted and has no chance to drag it down let alone massive unemployment (if you are unemployed you aren't getting a salary which means you aren't counted either).

gdp per capita at PPP is infinitely better measurement because it takes these things into account.
Ironically that's a number that's has been going down ever since blacks took over in relative terms towards other countries and has been going down absolutely for few years now.

If that is true then it didn’t account for the underground market in countries in Italy. There real gdp ppp per capita should be like 33% higher. Same with any other southern and Eastern European country. If you were to account for the shadow economy. South Africa would be 20k at most. Most likely lower. In that’s mostly farmers and there mining industry.

Eh....

Attached: eh.png (1355x477, 67K)

it's GDP measured in USD, so I don't know why you bring inflation up.

Yes, it probably didn't. But I also couldn't find the actual data in the OECD/IMF reports that they're quoting. There is also a dubious statement in the article that the PPP of SA should be double that of the equivalent US.

>South Africa would be 20k at most
Or around 16k :^)

>Khoisan
First of all the khoisan were nomadic and didn't live only in SA.
Secondly, the khoisan aren't regular niggers. They are their own group and probably a separate race that somehow manages to be even dumber than other africans but unlike regular niggers they are quite passive and harmless.
Also their king wants to divide up south africa into 2 parts one for the khoisan and whites and one for all the others. Regretfully no one actually listens to him because that would be another nail in the coffin of the entire rainbow nation narrative.

>Why didn't you exclude this one column in your table and do more work
What is your point? The markers are just not very good.

People still responding when this is here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_in_South_Africa

>Television in South Africa was introduced in 1976

>Dr. Albert Hertzog, Minister for Posts and Telegraphs at the time, said that TV would come to South Africa "over [his] dead body,"[3] denouncing it as "only a miniature bioscope which is being carried into the house and over which parents have no control.

here is your paradise, I'm sure the internet would be also banned there

white people are ludicrous

so it actually proves GDP in USD has grown since the 1980s in the post-apartheid South Africa and people live better than they used to back then

the GDP slump between 1980-85 shows how 'good' the economy run by white people was

People in South Africa life about as long as they did in 1990. Their life did not improve. It seems as if there was a lot of killing going on. Most likely them genociding the boers.

Attached: F34430A4-A002-465D-B305-E9141A640DE0.jpg (2001x940, 283K)

>ask about GDP
>find GDP figures, they actually prove the South African economy has grown since the end of apartheid and actually it was shattered by economic crises during apartheid

>w-what about life expectancy?

Every economy grows over time, if for nothing else than inflation, their gdp per capita at ppp is literally going down and their economy in relation to everyone else besides fellow zimbabwes has also gone down.

You know shlomo these sort of tricks don't work here.

>Every economy grows over time

except for the white-run South African economy between 1980 and 1985 apparently

>Every economy grows over time

Attached: finland.jpg (1284x616, 118K)

Per capita in south africa under white rule had highest gdp of all african nations

now nominal gdp regardless of population goes to nigeria who pushes about 100 billion USD more than South Africa

or the black economy rbetween 1990 and 95 or 10 and 19, or in relative terms where they have been shrinking since 1980

Sweden is still white majority, only 40 percent are black

>regardless of population

but you cant just ingore population growth (actually boom) in Nigeria

>or the black economy rbetween 1990 and 95

apartheid collapsed only in 1994, actually the period 1990-94 was also mostly white-run economy

Yes, yes it does prove GDP growth. Let's ignore currency for a minute and look at the markers I just gave you.

The GDP of the nation has increased by 6 fold. The GDP per capita has increased by 2 fold. That's really quite shit. GDP as a total should always increase, ESPECIALLY for a less than developed nation.

The unemployment rate has increased and more or less remained consistent at about 1/4.
>but it is now 22%!
It's now about 29% in 2019.

My point really is is that this is not the nation you want to point to for an example of success. This is post Soviet tier decline. Or Africa tier business as usual.

You are now aware that our population went from 4.4M to 5.5M between 1980 and 2019 and grew by 5 times
South African population went from 17M to 56M and grew by 5 times
Which one has actually grown?

>GDP as a total should always increase,

--> >The unemployment rate has increased and more or less remained consistent at about 1/4.

It was extremely high in the apartheid times too. And still 20% is pretty much southern Europe-tier.

Finland is a very developed nation. To increase 1% on rich nation is much more complex than to increase 1% on a shit nation.

And you can't just ignore informal employment or unemployment :^)

>My point really is is that this is not the nation you want to point to for an example of success

neither is any of white majority countries I can think of

all successful countries in the last 3 decades were the Asian ones

but their economy is actually falling

Not really. Like the absolute worst is going to be Greece of around 18% ish. Keep in mind, this is the worst. Italy is probably not more than 10%, Portugal as well. France is probably less than 8%.

>but their economy is actually falling
Kinda. It's a weird problem when applied to developed service states.

Like I would give you this if the markers were bad, but they're not. Life expectancy, HDI, government records, access to education, GDP per capita, wealth disparity, etc, are exceptionally good.

>neither is any of white majority countries I can think of
No, I'd actually bring the counter - that there are very few completely bad white countries to live in.

Like in mainland Europe, I would probably not recommend a few eastern block and balkan countries, but I would still probably recommend them over any mainland African country. That's really not much of a thinker. The big dilemma is whether I would recommend Bulgaria or Albania over the Bahamas.

Here's the source. It says in the article the numbers are skewed by excluding a large sector of informal employment, unemployment and high levels of inequality.

forbesafrica.com/economy/2019/04/08/south-africas-informal-sector-why-people-get-stuck-in-precarious-jobs/

More information here.