Is dark hair solely a none-white trait. I have pale skin and blue eyes, yet my is as dark as coal. I have a thin nose...

Is dark hair solely a none-white trait. I have pale skin and blue eyes, yet my is as dark as coal. I have a thin nose, thin lips and a round skull. Am I white Jow Forums.
>I'm aware pic related is a crypto half jewess, but she is an example what I am talking about.

Attached: 6ef85cfcc9da2efc7e0b6d71a3f6e6b1.jpg (400x520, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9WtvLbCcLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry. Forgot the question marks. I just got back from a flight from Boston in Jewmerica.

Have sex...

Attached: monica-bellucci-4-1079478.jpg (1025x650, 59K)

Blue eyes and black hair is white, brown eyes and black hair is a shitskin

Who cares

>brown eyes and black hair is a shitskin
You just described every "white" american. Also, I have a question. If two dark haired brown eyed parents have a child, and that child has dark hair and blue eyes, is the child therefore white?

fuck off potato nigger, everyone knows the Irish aren't white

Black Irish come from Portugese who migrated to Ireland several thousand years ago apparently. Something like that.

>Mutt race class
>blue eyes = White

Here are your blue eyed Aryans, nigger.

Attached: 1553977278049.jpg (600x1000, 78K)

There's a news species of woman emerging right now with artificially tanned skin, dyed dark hair, and chemically swollen bee-sting lips. I'm seeing them everywhere and it's starting to freak me out a little.

Have you seen them? Or is it just me?

Attached: pepe32.png (1024x937, 834K)

aren't you what they call "black irish"

Jennifer Connely in 1991 >>>> empty space >>>> all other things in life >>>> dumb blonde bimbos

>youtube.com/watch?v=x9WtvLbCcLg

Attached: 1354037369915.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Even though The Irish have a higher percentage of blue eyes than "white" americans. But yeah, sure. Whatever you say, El Monstro Gonzalez.

Attached: amerimutt'sloyalty.jpg (988x1433, 199K)

None of them have blue eyes. Only some have hazel eyes.

Not my problem you inbred chimp. We will brown out the world!

>news species of woman emerging right now with artificially tanned skin, dyed dark hair, and chemically swollen bee-sting lips.
Oh I've seen them. Just that they have bleached hair and not dyed hair. It's a modern-day inferiority complex white women have. They see as beautiful pale skin as bad, and try to make themselves look like Kim K. It's repulsive in my opinion.

agreed....until you notice her hairy forearms

blonde are dumb anyway

I don't care about that at all. Not unattractive to me as long as the hairs are not black, plus it's easily fixable.

Attached: 1545831118244.jpg (589x683, 47K)

She was pure kino in the 90s. Unfortunately she had breast reduction surgery and now looks like a swollen corpse. Wish she retained some of her thickness.

Why did she have this surgery?

Attached: 1542734958465.png (363x296, 136K)

All women are dumb thots.

The big boobs was too much weight for her or some shit like that.

>try to make themselves look like Kim K
yeah that family seems to be the root of it.

who the fuck told women injecting chemicals into their lips to make them look like a baboon's arse is attractive?

pic-related is an example of what I'm taking about. Is it white underneath all that? Is it even human?

Attached: 7748112-6523863-image-a-31_1545526535783.jpg (634x634, 87K)

I WANNA SEX MONICA NOW

Attached: 1471090757052.jpg (600x600, 106K)

Probably was white, but decided to destroy herself with fake up and lip surgery. I wish I was in the 80s where girls put on a moderate amount of makeup and had nice slender physiques.

>as long as the hairs are not black
They were, but she's had them lazerd off I think. I don't see them in modern pictures of her

bump.

Yes, and White + ghost white skin + raven hair is unironically the best combo. Most seem to prefer blue eyes, and it is striking, but I actually prefer brown eyes. White is White; we don't fucking define ourselves around non-Whites.

Attached: @helvaffen.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

Always laughing at Americans thinking that eye and hair colour have something to do with being white/European. There is only one thing that matters and that's DNA. You could be white looking but if you are 1/8th nigger, you are still a nigger.

My fantasy is to the meat in a Monica Bellucci, Audrey Tautou sandwich.

Attached: large.jpg (735x849, 32K)

*be

Are you a retard? If your parents are european, you’re white. And you know an well that not all the Irish have blue eyes.

Imagine being an irish person who can't even google "black irish".

You're a descendant of Spanish raiders who are themselves descendants of Moors (muslims)

My jewfu

this

Imagine being this fucking historically illiterate

Why are you arguing with me? I'm in agreement with you.

this

Crypto-jew. Her Irish genes removed any of the neanderthal features she could've inherited.

t. English teacher

triggered irish niggers

I have brown hair and brown eyes and I'm white soooooooooo

U SPREAK GRUD INGRISH FOO NIP!

>I have brown hair and brown eyes and I'm white soooooooooo
You're also an american, which makes me question your credibility.

it can still be "white"
considering how close europeans are to asians, it's not THAT uncommon for whites to have some of those traits.
you're better off not asking people that buy into the, "you're only white if you are white like snow with crystal blue eyes and white blonde hair" subversion by jews.
these are people that praise the nazis but buy into the disinformation about them that only seeks to D&C whites.

Attached: 1512238907651.png (960x960, 310K)

I never understood the "Spanish Armada" meme. If we were of Spanish descent, why do most of us Irish have pasty pale skin that can't withstand the sun.

Attached: images.jpg (187x269, 7K)

nah your just got enough wife beating irish genes in you

Attached: hgghghhghg.jpg (550x750, 44K)

Black hair isn't white. It can only be brown.

>considering how close europeans are to asians
Also the nazis liked blonde hair and blue eyes mainly because they were Germanic features. The Italians favored brown eyes and dark hair as illustrated in their propaganda posters, and the nips with their slanted eyes and yellow skin. The nazis were only loving their own race. They considered all europeans to be "Aryan". Many Nazi leaders had brown eyes and brown hair.

Don't forget the ridiculous fake hips and ass.

they're just jealous of your lucky charms

Attached: Excitable.gif (306x251, 2.64M)

>memeflag
Show flag. Also there is nothing wrong in disciplining your wife.

Dark brown?

I doubt she did. They weren't that big. Weak ass bitch should have worked on her back if those things were a problem.

STAWWP! I'M NO FAP!

Attached: 3028878-prince-charming-shrek-the-third-97.1_thumb.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Yeah, just not black.

Attached: WhiteAmerica.jpg (2990x3709, 3.43M)

she is a jew

The Irish are immune to the jew

Attached: 8A441713-7D86-4748-8EF2-FF15234AC839.jpg (500x263, 39K)

I actually like you micks. your the cutests gingerlets ;)

Females are the jews of gender. First they act nice to you. They want to fuck you with their gorgeous bodies. They will do anything for you. You get married. The female feels like now that she's married, she can anything she want. She starts to gain weight or starve herself. She bullies you around, and if you divorce her you have pay for the her alimony + child support. Fuck biocunts. Women's rights were a mistake.

Yeah, I get yeah. I'm actually looking at pictures of my hair, and as dark as it is, It's not black. It's more dark chocolate colored.

Thin nose? Round skull?

I wish I had at least a woman who could possibly do that to me.

>Many of the invaders' families took Gaelic names that utilized these two descriptive words. The name Doyle is in Irish "O'Dubhghaill" which literally means "dark foreigner" which reveals their heritage as an invading force with dark intentions.

Half Jude, half mick. She was still smokin hot in the 90s.

She has Pakistani upper lip hair. Couldn't watch her in Blood Diamonds, for that.

Also, isn't she Jewish? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

That's a succubus. She's only on this planet for one purpose, to lure you into degeneracy and to suck all the life essence out of your body. Don't look at her. Don't give in to the temptation.

Slightly larger than average Greek nose

Same skull shape as most American wasps

Most micks are dark haired, as discussed in this thread.
Also
>gingerlets
I'm not ginger and not a manlet. I'm 6'4'' with massive dick. I mean my benis is YUUGE! Ask your mom.

pre-wall jennifer connelly was prime fuckdoll material

Attached: temp.png (1024x1014, 894K)

In the 50s probably. Now. I don't think want to even start a family anymore.

>this thread again

>yet my is black
Yeah your black hair is definitely a nigger trait

>why do most of us Irish have pasty pale skin
It's comparatively easy for skin tones to change across successive generations of interbreeding as skin melanin content is controlled by over a hundred different genes, there is a gradient effect (anyone can see this when dark nogs breed with lighter nogs). Hair color is controlled by much fewer genes, it's more binary. You either have black hair or you don't. Either way, you've got those drops of nog blood in you.

I just realized I might be Jewish

What do I do

Attached: 951b0b9e121d692db93e39d532956863.jpg (722x540, 51K)

If disciplined probably she could be a great waifu. I agree with you though. Women are witches.

>dirty feet
nope

>double agent

>those feet
I'm usually not a footfag, but my god those feet!

Give your self to the white man

>Is dark hair solely a none-white trait
Anglos are not white?

based

Attached: 1387967624728.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

You got those drops of nog blood in yourself, insectoid. Most of you have jet black hair and disgusting flat faces. And your actual skin is sickly greenish-yellow, not the white skin that K-Pop stars have.

at least we're not irish niggers

Don't let some english teacher make you mad, faggot.

>wah i can't respond to the argument therefore m-muh engrish teacher
whenever you do this it proves i made a cutting point that left you on your ass

No. You're tiny dicked, slanted eyed, short yellow mongrels. What's the matter? Did a 6'5'' ginger haired mick fuck you're mother or sister?

Don’t worry about it Fredo, in the end all hair turns white.

Attached: 0F70466D-86BE-450A-90F4-E16E00B9C1E8.jpg (187x270, 6K)

oh, you're mad now. must be that nigger blood and larger adrenal glands

Fuck me. That can't be her?

I don't know why you're acting like you're having an argument with me, my dear faggot.
All I did was tell him to calm down, engrish teacher.

You’re an idiot

Just checked. This was in a film, so fake.

nip.

Because the Spanish Armada sunk

>Is dark hair solely a none-white trait
Yes

Attached: 1566460018033.png (729x1166, 1.2M)

No you're a faggot

European ethnicities shouldn't be arguing if they are white, but rather working together to prevail from immigration.

Attached: 1566577927280.jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)