Why do millennials believe it's racist to not have a black friend?

Why do millennials believe it's racist to not have a black friend?

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-085007_Chrome.jpg (1077x787, 632K)

Jews

They view black people as less than human, a different class of people.

/thread

When someone brings up their black friend/s in conversation, I like to interject with "I don't have any", and watch their reactions.

I've never had a black friend, but I have had a friend since childhood that is Cambodian and he's as brown as anyone considered 'black'.

Was it not the other way around? I vaguely remember leftists thinking that having black friends was a racist dogwhistle or some shit.

I tried that black friend thing back when i was 10 and learn quick to never relax. Fuck niggers.

Saying you have a black friend is, having one is necessary. It proves how woke you are. But mentioning that your friend is black is a huge no-no.
Reminder that the Left is retarded and completely inconsistent.

This. You can't mention anyone's race. Just pretend it doesn't exist so when people talk about their "friends" you can't assume unless they tell you their name. e.g. Daquan, Pedro, Muhammad, Gurmandeep, etc

You can't blame them really, the previous generations left them holding a bag of "you're all supposed to get along" but without any monoculture to unite them... so what did they do.... they tried to create that mono-culture.

Only problem is their idea of mono culture, PC shit, black peopel can't be racist, etc... is all band aid solutions held together with bubble gum and scotch tape because they basically came up with it on the fly and also because black american culture has a ton of bullshit ideology it has to cast off but not all of it has been cast off yet and the liberal yuppie white people don't have the stomach to be direct to them about it and the victimhood narrated black america wouldn't be able to handle it even if they did.

You have it backwards, they think it’s racist to have a black friend. It’s on their microagression supremacy spectrum, or whatever.

I have thought I had black friends in my life but they all have turned on me when they get a chance. If you are white you do not have black friends. You only think that you do. You only have black acquaintances. Also checkem.

Attached: 2019-08-24 14.15.57.jpg (640x474, 117K)

This, most of my friends are black but that's really non your business.

All upper class white and jewish social circles have their designated nigger pets; it allows them to participate in their favorite past time: competitive virtue-signaling.

Attached: 1549066367141.png (512x422, 231K)

That's a good way to see things because no matter how "cool" of a white boy you are you're still a cracker-ass cracker in their eyes. Also blacks are shamelessly hypersexual. If you have a sister or girlfriend they'll constantly try and hit on her. Nothing says "I can completely trust you" like trying to fuck your girlfriend behind your back.

Blacks are a fashion accessory to these people.

>”You’re a racist for not having any black friends.”
>”But I do have black friends. How can I be racist if I have black friends?”
>”Saying you have black friends to show you’re not racist proves you’re a racist, you nazi.”

Just accept that leftists will call you racist no matter what you do. Stop playing into their frame.

This is true. Some people say the left treats blacks like children. No, I actually think they treat them like dogs. Like, look at little Tyrone he can read and write at a 3rd grade level isn't that amazing! Or oh, Jayquan had another chimp out? I always hate when this happens. He's usually so well behaved. But I guess blacks are just too dumb or complacent to pick up on it.

I can't stop laughing at that German bitch who cut off her hair and got shit tattoo's

fpbp

We dont think its racist we just happen to have black friends

From farming equipment to fashion accessories. I’d say they evolved

Attached: 0B3B4919-6764-4BDA-85F4-8F6626C07E9B.jpg (398x387, 26K)

What do you expect from “people” with below average IQ

But why is it never racist if blacks only have black friends. Lets say you have 4 real friends its a bit over simplified but you could calculate the chance that you'd only have black friends.
Blacks are 13 percent whites are 60,7 percent.

Blacks: 100%*(1-(1-,13)^4=0,028 percent chance to only have black friends, if no racism was involved
Whites: 100%*(1-(1-,6))^4=12,96% chance to only have white friends. Ofcourse there are a lot of other factors to incalcuate but this gives a rough estimate, and clearly shows that blacks are way more racist on average. A white has a pretty decent chance to only have white friends, blacks however have to go out of their way to not have friends from other ethnicities.
Blacks for racists confirmed.

They're probably right, I'm "racist" and dont have any non-white friends

I told my black friend to stop being a nigger when he goes around other black people, he tries to act the whole “hate whitey” thing

nice

This is why

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-21 19-03-46.png (1449x1290, 313K)

As I said its very over simplified, but why oh why do blacks never get the you're racist if you have only black friends racist insinuation hurled at them?

>not racist
>actively pay attention tor ace and make sure to include one of each

post the tank dunk

Attached: tank.png (1174x704, 770K)

They try to make every interaction a carefully placed step in a mine field. You can't assume someones gender, race, sexuality or some other shit. But they force you to think about it constantly, making you feel uneasy if you wish to speak your mind or have an earnest opinion, especially if you're surrounded by people very sensetive to peer pressure, hence why the usage of social media is so popular in social engineering.

Nigger is a new black.