He's right you know

He's right you know

Attached: 55.jpg (750x792, 50K)

Jews

no. Most of those are subjective at best. He is right about war spending, but to be fair no one else os going to protect us, but we are expected to protect others

Lol please, PLEASE, I beg of you to explain that. Why is the right so fucking retarded?

Attached: 50D23761-002C-4219-834B-4859F07C4BC0.jpg (622x385, 114K)

there's a person with a big nose somewhere and a vested interest in keeping you miserable there's no mystery here

>#1 in drug prices
I assume he means legal drugs. Pretty sure Australians pay the most for illegal drugs.

>Someone says something
>Heap a load of shit that they neither started nor perpetuated onto them because of benign asshurt
Trump is grandstanding about gun control now.
He doesn't warmonger
He's helped jailed niggers
Like, that does this guy even want, to complain?
I guess that's the asshurt faggot's way

>ITS DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
kys nazi scum

think again

The jews are responsible for mass shootings, climate change denial, war spending, and student loan death? Lmao you guys are hilarious

Attached: 52AE7B10-8886-4C7A-ABB2-67859FEBC693.jpg (789x460, 65K)

Attached: amrica+fuckyeah.jpg (450x294, 117K)

>#1 in gun deaths
>#1 in mass shootings

Why do they lie? Every country in Latin America or the Caribbean has more violence than the US. I would say prison population is BS too but it's not like any of those countries has a real justice system

>climate change denial
Found the brain dead retard

Donald Trump is correct, America should come first for Americans.

>that list
So, do liberals still think multiculturism is successful?

America should come first!
>pfff yeah, first in student loan debt maybe
No, that’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying America should come first, as in priority not some competition shit.
>fuck off nazi drumpf lover

Attached: 9D2B29C5-2D17-427C-B8D0-D296C4074775.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

No. 1 in prison population is a Good thing but we need to do better, too many niggers and spics running roughshod. Monkeys belong in cages. Browns and blacks are destroying Western Civilization. It all worked fine until we got inundated with 140 million fucking subhumans. I was here before

>#1 in climate denial
The entire climate change ideology is literally American. Nobody in China, India, Russia, etc gives a shit.

If the US really is no1 in these, it's only because the US has a larger population. If the most of these were broken down per capita I really doubt there'd be anything of interest

Rent free
Jews invented so much medicine and benefits to the world

Attached: 39AE9C50-410F-40C5-AFE7-CD1EF9503878.png (1687x1687, 999K)

>no1 in prison population
Why are libs acting like its a bad thing. If youre in prison, aside from some drug crimes, chances are you deserve it

/thread

Strasserism now

>1 post by this ID
>memeflag

>still earns getz

>Prices
>Debt
>Spending
>Consumerism
>Jewish Interest Rates.
Who do you think owns the debt? The companies? The rackets? Do you think they're all white men?
What demographic is most disproportionately billionaires?

>but we are expected to protect others
No, you're not. You always invade or threaten countries that dont want your help with total anihilation. In WW2 you forced us to give you a couple airbases or we'd be branded enemies of the Allies and we'd be bombarded to dust.
No one wants american soldiers walking around, because you're simply golemns for your Israeli masters. You never bring peace, you assassinate a head of state every two or three years and plunge countries into shitty conditions. Then the entire world has to receive rapefugees created by your retarded asses.
Isn't it enough that you've created Al-Qaeda, ISIS and give money to Hezbollah? Isn't it enough that you defend Israel more than you would your own parents?
Fuck off muttniggers

So is Hitler

And yet, every person from every country wants to live here.

If America is so terrible, why don't they just leave and go to better countries?

Attached: W5j1EPsr.jpg (1000x758, 157K)

America is also first in creating mutts and first in pushing globohomo

Attached: 98236798234234.jpg (3840x2560, 1.9M)

>wah wah I'm a cunt
Descarted.

War spending and prison population aren't that bad. We have the highest prison population because we are the largest country with a fully functioning justice system and have a lot of minorities. The world would be a lot different if it were a country that wasn't the US spending most on defense, on that Public Citizen probably wouldn't like

Someone do a list of positive American number 1's.
You can cherry pick a list of bad no.1's for any couuntry

No my weed's cheaper than ever.

>subjective at best
I don't think you know what subjective means. Drug prices are quantifiable. Student loan debt is quantifiable. Climate denial can be quantifiable through surveys measuring what percentage of the population thinks the greenhouse effect is a hoax (it's a lot in the US, including POTUS and most of Jow Forums). Prison population, gun deaths, etc are also quantifiable. Almost everything on there is quantifiable and therefore not "subjective"

I get an ounce for ~220. You?

>gun deaths, etc are also quantifiable
This shows you don't know what you're talking about

show flag

>No one wants american soldiers walking around
If that's true why didn't any European leader agree with Trump, as the sitting American president, when he said NATO was obsolete and should be gotten rid of?

>You never bring peace
Because the whole global economy is built on the US having an enemy to fight. If you actually want peace you need to come up with a way to have the US no longer in control of global trade protections.

>we can't count how many people died from being shot by a gun

Attached: 1492279756624.png (485x443, 22K)

Job opportunities,better economy,thought it wouldn’t be as bad

/thread

Swallow my nazi cum

The gun death stat uses the murder stat which includes suicides. Now you can still claim that it's quantifiable due to it still being the number of people dead due to a gun but using it as an argument to paint the US in a bad light is disingenuous, especially when all other countries don't count suicides as murder.