How do we fix this Jow Forums?

How do we fix this Jow Forums?

Attached: 132465132462.jpg (1024x614, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/idoYCVLh2qI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by giving ur mom a dirty sanchez, Carlos

>2070
not soon enough

I just want to cuddle that doofy widdle cat

I mean, you're not wrong. But I still want to have this fucking VR shit. Just don't get too distracted with it and enjoy the future, if we live long enough to ever experience it.

Doesn't look so bad desu

Go to work NEETs

Why is this movie so accurate?

Attached: walle.png (789x503, 621K)

Still don't know how (((Disney))) allowed this

This is the agenda the political Elite want.I mean seriously who would actually want this unless they're engineered to wanted it? It would be vastly funner exploring space and studying aliens.

i have watched this once but was already halfway when i stumbled on it while zapping around on my tv on a nothing to do day.
what's the name of the film?
yea, exactly my first thought when watching his

Attached: surrogates.jpg (700x531, 428K)

this is considered peek human civilization

Ted was right, we have to go back, and we have to go back ASAP before the jews and elite uses and abuses Technology like OPs, picture, and start having drone armies instead of human armies to do the door kicking, then its too late.

Technology and Industry are the two worse things to happen to man-kind, we got turned into comfortable consumerist wage slaves. We gotta re-embrace nature and the natural order, and rebuild from there, reject tech, limit industry harshly, also respect natures balance.

plant trees
save bees
clean seas

see you in the woods my friends

Attached: eco_warrior.jpg (406x512, 101K)

WALL·E is the name of the movie

>muh existence has meaning
go join a cult and cope you faggot, leave the rest of us alone

>

Attached: Soyjak angry.png (160x291, 35K)

Desensitizing strategy. The kids watching this normalize and associate being an immobile piece of fat with fun childhood movies.

Also, to be very clear a natural or man-made collapse is all we can hope for to unfuck ourselves from this mess. We gotta embrace survival of the fittest and let nature cull the weak. Work for survival, not working for the meaningless sports ball or video game.

As I said its not long before AI, and tech reaches a point of no return where even in collapse it has control. Drone armies, 24/7 surveillance, drugging, forced chipping on humans / merging with machines.

The meaning to life is simply to survive. Eat. Sleep. Fuck. Nothing else. Technology will soon replace our human nature. Clones, Drones, artificial wombs for even more compliance populations and armies. Its all part of what the elite and jews want. We are not meant to be comfortable, nature is our calling, and we have re-embrace it and respect its wishes because we have been raping mother nature for our short-term, and also killing ourselves in the long term.

Technology and Industry as i mention are the two greatest evils ever made on this earth.

Attached: havinafagm8.jpg (200x200, 18K)

>see you in the woods
>brazil burned the woods

Yeah, literally every person in a 8.516.000 km2 landmass did that

I unironically welcome this, imagine not having to do laundry and fold clothes, imagine not having to go to work
Just plug me in and let me die

TEDPILLED
TEDPILLED

Fuck you the real meaning of life is to embrace technology so we may as a collective or individual survive the singularity event which ends the universe.

>I WANT TO BE A GOLEM FOR THE JEW MASTERS!

Attached: Sojak.jpg (708x800, 64K)

stop burning Amazon, are you retarded?

Self improvement, jordan petreson

deporting and rangebanning Pajeets

It will be sooner then that. Some people are like this already.

>dopamine levels always maxed
>no wagecucking
>can eat burger king and 3D waifu wont care
>intense future orgasms by demolition man style cybersex
>not wanting this

you do you user, just dont come crying when they deem you as some sort of threat and sterilize / neuter you to be a worker drone for the near future. Collective consciousness is a jewish tick.

pic related

Attached: stalker.jpg (230x711, 41K)

>Man wants meaning for his life
>Is told to join a cult
"Local man finds meaning of life in a cult"
youtu.be/idoYCVLh2qI

thankyou