Pakis Lay Siege to UK Household

youtu.be/RfBuaMgcfvk

Scenes like this are increasingly common across the UK. We need help badly, lads. I won't lie.
You gotta bail us out America... please... i'm sorry I called you mutts im just so scared and the Call to Prayer gets closer every day.

Attached: file.png (270x350, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUiL3nrBOCc
youtube.com/watch?v=8sIVYStn6Is
youtu.be/EbIUXZVu9H4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's because they got balls to fight, when you get your balls cut off this happens. Don't get your balls cut off m8, go to jail and take the beatings from the government and never stop, be a martyr and quit running away from shit all the time. You fags need to harness that warrior spirit cause if you don't you might as well just bend over, the monkeys know the government will defend them no matter what

bump

Just shank em innit

Its a good thing they'll kill of all our weaklings and only true hooligan anglos will remain

Create groups of young fighting aged men who think similarly to yourself. The pakis have roaming gangs. Whites should too. If shit like this happens call up the boys form a posse and fuck them up.

N
O
R
F

Attached: norf nonce hunter.jpg (640x408, 59K)

We should have teamed up with the krauts and genocided your shitty island.

diversity is our strength

Your only option is war with your govt to remove it from power or you get slaughtered bong. That is the truth.

Genocide

Sign in to confirm your age
This video may be inappropriate for some users.

Allah Akbahr.
Part and Parcel of being a multiethnic tolerant society, lad.
At least you have tasty food, eh?

Need more weapons sweeps

Attached: 1439144011720.png (560x1199, 1.04M)

its funny how different pakis fight from whites.

whites will usually gather around with chests out, 2 leaders at the front.

pakis are like those little monkeys that attack tourists. they`ll run up, do something then run away.

Yeah thats what you want, a country of 40 IQ monkeys, cause it works so well for Africa

rare?

That is exactly what i want yes

At least you aren't racist

Sounds like y'all need take up arms. We got our own issues. Deal with your own shit. Or. Pay our mercenaries. We have private security contractors... They will be armed and those pakis will be shot dead...

You got this because you surrendered your guns guns. 865,000 GIs have died for your freedom your on your own this time

And why do you think anyone cares what happens in UK?

somebody please nuke us

What I've just watched? What language was that? Are they high?

fuck you bongs, I hope Pakis genocide every bong on that filthy little perfidious island.

you deserve it more than anyone else.

>I want africa

wtf was that??! quick rundown?
i have yet to see this over here, brexit asap please

>no real context

yeah fuck off, could have been anything that led up to that.

>paki on paki violence

weapons thrown - 12
punches thrown - 0

youtube.com/watch?v=mUiL3nrBOCc

Was that Paki's vs Paki's?

prolly stole his goat or summet

Seeing these victorian homes being used to house pakis is incredibly depressing.

Attached: paki2.jpg (400x400, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8sIVYStn6Is

Just part and parcel of living in a city.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>get class 3c squirt gun license
>purchase supersoaker capable of spraying over 5 feet
>request council permission to purchase small amount of hazardous chemicals
>buy 1 liter of bleach for £29 plus €5.99 eu environmental tax
>put on health and safety gear
>full biocontainment level 4 hazmat suit
>put up traffic cones and lay down plastic sheeting
>spray niggers in the eyes
>get sentenced to reeducation, deradicalizaion, and life imprisonment
>get out after life sentence of 3 months
>spent it all in solitary to protect the other inmates from your racism
>get stabbed by a 12 year old ginger muslim with a sharpened screwdriver
>your estate pays for $250k environmental impact study for bleach contamination
>your wife marries the paki muslim who was grooming your daughters the whole time
Rule Britainnia, Britain rules the waves.

>You gotta bail us out America...
but America brought you into this mess
the Anglo needs to choose where his loyalty lies

Attached: _SW2PEgQVcUMhY7pvSWBsKQmumIyh1KqyC4_m7_8ymM.jpg (640x351, 75K)

This is why we have guns

noticed the white new labour girl(currency) with a group of paks

Wow so enriching!

You should be happy you don't have to travel 5000 miles to see shitskins chimping in the streets anymore, just look outside your window!

>sorry for calling you mutts
Orly

Attached: f52b9fcac0a4588fa4a6badf8bfed717_xl.jpg (1200x1200, 105K)

We used to brick the fuck out of the cunts and smash all the windows in their houses back in the 80s Skids were bullied so badly I felt sorry them but it turns out our initial responses were correct these dirty Muslim cunts have no place in Western society.

Once they're sent back home we will need to burn the houses down to decontaminate.

Based.
Been saying that for years.
Take down the Establishment and the skids will understand they will no longer be protected by law enforcement.

Meanwhile I bet you cucks would do nothing but suck jew dick all fucking day long

This

>Fingers AR chamber slowly
Oh yeah...that's nice. That's fookin nice...

mutt
niggermutt
mutt mutt mutt mutt niggermutt

Attached: NorthKoreaPostcard1-001-2.jpg (798x1177, 271K)

Where I am from if you have trouble with one then every Muslim and his dog will be there in ten seconds smashing the fuck out of you but run like fuck when the odds are even.
I have seen them outnumber about fifteen Blacks in about ten minutes,they had a few people arguing with them and next minute there was 150 of the cockroach Bastards they must have some secret Bengali Lancers 999 hotline.

>import third world people
>country starts to resemble the third world
>people are surprised by this

Attached: 1426048624141.jpg (353x334, 33K)

Pakis are invading and destroying the country because they are muslim and have a low IQ.
youtu.be/EbIUXZVu9H4

PROTIP (source: living next to a large mosque for 20+years)

Put on the Full Armour of God, and foreigners will cower before you. Simple as.

What's the weather like in Bradford?
It's either Sunni or Shiite

>hitler wanted genetic purity
>siding with americans

Attached: UIkdlpK.png (504x719, 403K)

What was the fight over anyway?
Looks like rival paki gangs fighting

What the hell is even going on in that video?

Lol, we'd get arrested just for forming a social group.
I bet the pakis in this didn't get arrested.

>I want Africa
Well you're half way there already mate

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I'm a late 90's footy hooligan. Gotta admit, you guys were the only people who wouldn't go down without a fight. The hell happened to you... Breaks my fucking heart.

All the gear , no idea .

We nearly sided with the Krauts, if it wasn't for an american divorced roastie our House of Traitors wouldn't have had an excuse to force King Edward to abdicate.

Wasn't the girl recording and the girl with the bottle both white? What are they doing in Paki gangs?

What's the difference between Norf and Souf? Is Souf more like the England that people abroad see in TV while Norf is the inbred countryside bastid version of England and just gets mocked by Soufeners?

Attached: d16[1].png (1366x846, 318K)

The fuck are you talking about, it’s paki vs paki violence

Don’t look for any excuse to talk shit when you’re 54% white and rapidly declining you absolute clown, how are you gonna talk about “having balls” when your people are the most complacent with the modern world

There are pages full of anti-American writings from members of the NSDAP

Attached: 88F2F12A-A1D3-4593-9456-CEFFD0E3C960.jpg (500x110, 23K)

oh fuck user that was a good read

Attached: obstreperous laugh.jpg (482x413, 98K)

Show flag, mutt

Attached: B039A8BB-FF46-44F8-86EE-6A1E82232FF5.jpg (583x640, 165K)

Yeah

These guys are all on camera basically having a mini riot. They are getting jail time. The guy in the mask doing most of it wont get off either. His mates will be persuaded to testify against him.

>This situation would be better if everyone was shooting each other.
Na.

Attached: 2018.06.21_metro_Frey_Fig2.png (768x568, 29K)

Paki shaggers are rife in low class areas, we used to call em out for it in the 90s, probably don't anymore though

Yet why are you in an immensely worse situation then? Did all those Jewish doctors botch your circumcisions and cut off your balls instead?

bruh it's illegal to own a fucking butter knife over there. calm down tough guy

LOL begging America for help. Kikes got you into this mess kikes aren't gonna get you out of it.

Based

There's no real difference between the norf and the souf.
What there is is is a difference between the rest of ingerland and londanistan - which is a state to itself.

Literally nobody in that vid is white

You are 49%. You cant talk. You got genocided.

It’s illegal to have an in tact penis over there

Attached: C7856357-1FD9-4566-9551-A0528A9EA42C.jpg (796x1024, 72K)

can't understand a single word

This is why you need high capacity magazines

Attached: 1563167266513.gif (400x204, 44K)

Daily fucking reminder by 2030 HALF yes HALF of all youth will be invaders. Less than 70% of the total population will be British (tipping point for democracy and outright self determination through the ballot.).

That's 9-10 FUCKING YEARS OR 2 ELECTIONS.

THATS IT.

THEN IT'S OVER

Get that through for fucking thick Norf skulls that your 90% white commuter town is not reality, wake the fuck up.

Attached: 2030 50% of Children are Ghouls.jpg (217x1024, 73K)

why is that one guy dressed like antifa

Imagine the smell

The invaders are getting very bold. They are smart enough to at least bother to vote in their own interests and have children lol.

Attached: Based Unapologetic Third World Conquest (2% native drop per annum!).png (720x966, 229K)

it's legal to suck and cut baby dicks over there. i heard americans willingly give their babies to the jew so it can suck and cut their babies to their hearts content, is this true?
did a jew suck your foreskin off?

I dont know whats going on in this vid

Daily reminder the nation has already collapsed and has been totally annihilated in less than a generation.

YOUR 90% "WHITE" COMMUTER TOWN IS NOT GOING TO SAVE YOU. UK WILL BE THE FIRST TO COLLAPSE.

Attached: Total Annihilation in a Single Generation.jpg (1024x865, 180K)

Animals. Pakis are no better than niggers. Maybe if they didn't practice inbreeding, they wouldn't be like this. Mind you the only decent paki I have know was not inbred.

Sucks defending yourself is illegal in the UK.
Sucks even more that you're not even allowed to own tools that could be used in self defense.

>immensely worse
Doubt it, limey.

Our big problem is the same as yours, we're ZOGed up. But beyond that: our shitskins are central and south American, who tend to be lazy alcoholics. Yours are fanatical muzzies. We still have free speech and guns. We're separated from the rest of the world by the two biggest oceans on the planet.

Are we in good shape? No, but you're a lot worse off.

Total white population in UK will be majority white for youths, you’re wrong

They were both pakis poo. Surely you should know who is a paki or not.

pakis are truly shit-tier without any culture.

Hindus and real Muslims(Arabs and Persians) all seem to be actual cultures and while they are shady and greedy, they always ACT civilized.

I've never known Hindus, Arabs or Persians to go around in shit-tier loosely formed "street gangs" like Pakis.

Hindus are kinda like Chinese, but Pakis are like Mexicans or Blacks.

No worries, potatofag. You're about to be right behind us in those numbers.

Natives are not allowed to organise as an ethnic group in any way in UK law. Of course the invaders can organise and engage in the civic space as a group as they please.

Imagine being a minority. Lmao.

>we still have free speech
Lol no.
Women can literally call 911 on you and for no reason at all, not even a trial, you will be hauled off to jail forever without evidence quick and quiet in the night. Happens every day, but the media says nothing so nobody cares.
Guns? Sure. Registered, accounted for, and licensed by the government. Zion Don making gun restrictions and bans on a daily basis.
Free speech? No. Guns? Not for long.

Lol, I doubt Bradford will be that white in 2031

Attached: manlette_al.png (945x696, 570K)

>Our big problem is the same as yours, we're ZOGed up.

Really? Are there any anti israeli parties in America like we have over here? Last time I checked it was illegal to boycott Israel over there.
89% Jewish senate as well.

>our shitskins are central and south American, who tend to be lazy alcoholics. Yours are fanatical muzzies

Lay off the kikebart you boomer, the pakis here are just as rootless and cosmopolitan as the average American, blacks do immensely more crime than pakis

>We still have free speech and guns.

Free speech? No, not a chance.
Guns? Sure, but you’ve not used them and never will

>We're separated from the rest of the world by the two biggest oceans on the planet.

And yet, pic related

Attached: 1CFB85C7-83CD-4954-A701-B4807940425E.png (750x1334, 909K)

I wonder do they account for people leaving these places as they brown when making these predictions? Doesnt seem politically correct to point out that the whites might flee.