Enough is enough

Stay alert and check out the international news, someday this week something extraordinary, perhaps the first incident of this sort is going to happen in my country. A considerable number of thots will pay the toll, I'll make sure to choose the most appropriate train for this deed. They won't get me bevause I'll an hero with everyone else, I have nothing to lose anymore and I'm ready to give my life for the cause.

Attached: ea4.png (396x385, 96K)

I see you in Valhalla

If you want to throw it all away, just get a megaphone and talk about the Jews.

Gods peed

How do you say 'Breivik' in Italian?

See you on the other side brother

t. Glownigger

Hey lefty media, put me in the screencap

Please don't harm civilians, we are peaceful people goddammit

Attached: 1565803834691.gif (250x268, 1.1M)

Get fucked you idiot. If you really cared about this country and its people, you wouldn't try to harm its citizens indiscriminately.

Put me in the screen cap

Attached: 15495455904812.png (1232x762, 108K)

U really finna gonna do it. Provide proof

Thot status: Not Patrolled.

Thot status: Patrol Pending.

Nice thread there. Be a shame if someone forwarded it to Italian online police...

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-064825.png (720x1280, 136K)

OP is a jew using VPN. Authorities won't find anything because this is a bait.

Niggerfaggot

OP,YOU ARE A FAGGOT
Imagine wanting to hurt people based on race,gender,or sexuality
Couldnt be me lol

Attached: 8B1A92C1-CDA5-4443-B861-44D3DABB98AB.png (1687x1687, 640K)

>Posting this early instead of minutes beforehand.
>Killing 2 holes instead of targeting gangs or sandniggers to send a message.

Jesus Christ imagine being blessed with fearlessness of the ultimate price and choosing such a fucking gay target. Good job faggot.

Attached: images (65).jpg (673x456, 38K)

They do that enough on their own

Attached: 1544804585107.jpg (618x618, 63K)

pls don't do it user, for instance i have a really nice sister who is really conservative, there are good women too. just wait a few years until germany collapses, then is your time.

STFU Luigi and bring me some italian food. It's good.

Start a movement to withdraw the right to vote for woman. Gives you positiv attention, also see Hi to the feds, see pic.

Attached: shitskins.jpg (800x2225, 424K)

fake and gay

Ammazzati frocio

Based pastanigger. Sink those boats.

DAILY REMINDER THAT NOTHINGG EVER HAPPENS.

god with us bros

Please dont, if your gonna do it atleast larp as a lefty and shoot at right wingers. It will actually make leftist look bad.

Attached: 5445D28C-DDF3-4013-8E2A-00AC999B1EA5.png (480x360, 160K)

Well good for you just livestream it for our entertainment.

Don't fucking do anything near Lago Como I just got here and if you fuck it up for white Bois I'm going home

You idiot, this will not help in any way if anything it will hasten their attack on this shithole and the internet in general.
Why don't you work, get into politics, get a good family and spread good values instead? We win by being smarter and more cunning not by playing their game moron.

You won't do anything you little faggot.

Fucking faggot. Just kill yourself instead of hurting innocent people. The world will be a better place with you gone.