Is it too risky to ride this train after 9 PM, frog lads? As I can see, it passes by Saint-Denis and Gare du Nord...

Is it too risky to ride this train after 9 PM, frog lads? As I can see, it passes by Saint-Denis and Gare du Nord. How likely will I get mugged by a filthy nigger/kebab or get beaten and robbed by several of them?

Attached: 4B3F0EC8-77B7-4ECD-A3AD-603F53D0D7EE.png (1536x2048, 1.76M)

>fear of public transport

What the fuck is wrong with you? Nobody acts violently against you unless you act like a beta cuck.

Put in some headphones and shut your eyes.

Things are very different in Europe, FYI

>Nobody acts violently against you unless you act like a beta cuck.
>describes the actions of a beta cuck

After 9 PM? I don't see why not, faggot. Tons of people take the train from the airport to the city, no?

Don't be a pussy.

>retard low IQ brainlet Frenchie has completely fallen for Jow Forums propaganda

amazing

He’s obviously a tourist, you absolute retard.

>propaganda

No u.

If you're nervous, many of the RER B trains run express from CDG to the Gare du Nord, making no intermediate stops.
If you're REALLY nervous, check if you could buy a TGV ticket from CDG T2 to Massy-Palaiseau, and get the RER B northwards from there to get into Paris (the southern leg is much more safe).

>joke goes whoosh

Nope. Europe is globalist just like Sydney, just like Taipei, just like Buenos Aires. They have no culture it disappeared when the farms did

>Visiting Paris.

You are getting raped and mugged one way or another, user. Accept the inevitable.

>Be Australian
>Claim that Europe has no culture.

Have you ever thought about traveling to Paris or Stockholm and see for yourself? /pols/ in the New World seem to think Europe is some sort of post-apocalyptic wasteland.

You'll be fine OP, it's like any other place in the world. Stay sharp and don't look like a beta cuck.

Actually I’m going to take a TGV from the south to Paris. Ticket for Gare de Lyon in Paris center is too expensive because there are lots of people going back there after the vacation, so I decided to get a ticket for CDG instead.
Actually I can skiplag at Marne-la-Vallée, take the RER A to Châtelet, then transfer with RER B there but it will take a lot more time. Do you think it’s better than going directly from CDG?

Well, RER A does pass through some areas that are a bit rough, but they're still not as terrible as the areas on RER B.
I think RER A is also slightly more frequent.

Good luck tourist, I'll pray for you

Tourist here, was at gare du nord yesterday. Its over run by africans. The airport is safe but your chosen route at night is suicidal. I assume you are travelling alone. Do not flash any money or valuables like a phone. Know your exits. Decide if you are going to fight or flight before it kicks off. Good luck user

You will get eaten alive. The media try to hide it but hundred of people are eaten alive everyday. Your only chance to survive is to offer your ass at the first train passenger you see. Good luck tho, I will pray for you.

Be ready for the gangs of gypsie, syrian refuges, africans, morrocans, the drug addicts, the pickpockets, and all those angry teenagers from the suburbs who didn't went on holidays . Better disguise yourself like a peasant to avoid problems. Last time i heard about hammer attacks or pushers. Good luck user, hope u will make it ...

Thank you. In fact I know that the RER A is double-decker, unlike the RER B, which means there’s more place to hide. So yeah, I’ll skiplag. Better safe than sorry.

Thanks, lads

Your only chance is to first shit your pants so you smell like them, randomly yell obscenities like you have Tourette's, and make it look like you have open sores on your body. Good luck user, I will pray for you.

I never worry about being attacked on public transportation.

Attached: ftd-357mag.jpg (900x484, 110K)

Dress in a burka

>Saint Denis
They made the city from RDR 2 into a real place?

This. Try to become a protected bitch before the doors close.

No, bit seriously, the expensive one is sketchy enough user. Don't Penny pinch and risk finding yourself overtaken by the wildlife.

The Aussie is right. What we call culture today is a carcass, and it moves because it's teeming with maggots. When our parents decided to outsource agriculture, industry, and even replacement reproduction, what remains is a grotesque folkloric parody of the culture that made these peoples.

I grouped them all together as africans. There are sub groups but i didnt want to look at them. It really is disgusting