Have you guys noticed the hypocrisy here...

Have you guys noticed the hypocrisy here ? White man mixing with other races is ok but if a white women dose it she is a sell out. Sounds like some incel shit desu

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Yes, it really is. Some here do this, not all, but the double standards are glaring and annoying.

>meme flag (jew)
>concern troll
>muh incel

saged

are you honestly offended by this ?

who said anything about being 'offended' ?

>>meme flag (jew)
>>concern troll
>>muh incel
Well this looks like you having autistic fit

No, it's emcel shit. Also learn what a fucking shill is you memefaggot.

you are a low effort Kike and it shows.
Im just pointing it out.

Well, if women went to other countries to colonise them and bleach them, it'd be fine. But no, all they do is queef out niglet and then find a beta faggot to provide for them.

Nobody said that.

Anyone that actually thinks this is a hypocrite faggot who should be lynched. However, most the natsoc niggers on here DO criticize white dudes that race mix. Nice try though Moshe.

I stick to my own race, the race mixed.

Nobody said that, retard. Your glownigger files need updated.

consensus seems to be overwhelmingly for
>OP is a greasy Goblin tier Kike.

no, he's offended by dumb spamming by dumb people who hide their irrelevancy behind memeflag

If a white man impregnates a nigger and doesnt raise the kid then the next generation is slightly less niggery
The white man should obviously then marry and reproduce with a white woman to ensure he has real children.

If every white man impregnated a nigger and then the next generation impregnated those mutts and so on, eventually the whole world would evolve and become white

women cant do this because they are stuck with the children
men can just abandon their mutts and have a real family with a nice white girl

Attached: 1555432539898.png (938x1172, 1.33M)

>Hypocrisy
>Memeflag

You really detract from your point.

Attached: image.png (666x666, 83K)

my point is the poster right above you

That wouldn’t be right either.

You need at least 3 white children to make sure your and her white genes carry on and keep the birthrate above replacement level. Any bleaching in addition to that is a nice to have.

look cunt,
you dont have a point
you do have a meme flag
everyone hates you
and you should kill yourself
you fucking Jew

I couldn’t care less about it, but can you just show your flag so you are taken more seriously? Because you do raise an important point here.

>taken more seriously?
are you shitting me ? Its fucking Pol

It is the man's job to bleach and the woman's job to stay pure to her race. As long as the man doesnt marry the shitskin, its good. However it should be reason for impregnation only.

I know. But until then everyone is just going to go
>hurr durr memeflag

Have sex

Attached: 416.png (464x720, 477K)

White men with non-white women is equally wrong, nigger

Of course user although I think 4 is a better goal than 3