Veganism general

please logically explain why you eat meat. theres not a single argument for eating meat besides "its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care". hundred of millions of animal die every year for our collective taste pleasure. we dont need any animal products to be healthy, we just eat them because its tasty and we prefer our temporary taste pleasure over a lifetime of an animal's suffering

animals like pigs and cows dont want to die for your taste preferences. strictly speaking, humans dont need any animal products to survive. theres not a single nutrient that cant be gotten from a vegan diet thats exclusively found in meat. and going vegan is great for your health. going vegan reduces your chances for diabetes, being overweight, cancer and heart attacks. vegans live the longest and consistently have the lowest rates of disease and cancers

seriously Jow Forums, why do you abuse animals yet complain about niggers or jews mistreating you? dont you think its a bit hypocritical? dont you think its a tad bit ironic how you cry that jews and muslims mistreat whites, yet you abuse animals much worse?

atleast just admit it; vegans are right

Attached: pigs getting stabbed.jpg (1344x756, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU
youtube.com/watch?v=C1vW9iSpLLk
youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Wofs3rFnggs
youtube.com/watch?v=tgiOT_kZ_js
youtube.com/watch?v=UTxLHqeXZNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4mIC_OKOjIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LXigmGZk5FU&list=PL5TLzNi5fYd8FjyRK69fnvN3nX4TCvrez
vocaroo.com/i/s1fukS7DBmBz
youtube.com/watch?v=zKwnMCEp3HM
youtube.com/watch?v=VVJCHVEatqY
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/humans-are-omnivores
youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE
youtube.com/watch?v=t3j80WpjM0M
youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=9WW8JdCLngI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
youtube.com/watch?v=ftonX5zBrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=06rfH6P8EXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qn5zdWucv6I
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/177/Two-Wrongs-Make-a-Right
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/animals-eat-animals
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgmjh7bh7Ks
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x_W_JK6BZFg&t=1419s
bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-49430857
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 8852E3CD-CA02-45A0-840B-867E7E05AD11.png (960x720, 1.24M)

Because I can

Attached: 1562013965777.webm (506x590, 2.88M)

heres some resources

horrors of slaughterhouses:
youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko

horrors of the dairy industry:
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI

understanding why we eat pigs and love dogs:
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU

philosophical arguments for veganism
youtube.com/watch?v=C1vW9iSpLLk
youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q

how to get started on a vegan diet:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wofs3rFnggs
youtube.com/watch?v=tgiOT_kZ_js

how meat causes diabetes, cancer and heart disease:
youtube.com/watch?v=UTxLHqeXZNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4mIC_OKOjIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LXigmGZk5FU&list=PL5TLzNi5fYd8FjyRK69fnvN3nX4TCvrez

most people are disgusting by the idea of eating dogs and abusing dogs. if you are okay with eating dogs its probably because you are a soulless chink with no shame

Attached: this is common in the dairy industry.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

Faggot

It's tasty

Attached: e4r4d343.jpg (600x424, 59K)

We get it you're better than us. We don't care.

Attached: when-youre-a-vegan-and-havent-told-anyone-in-8-1433057.png (500x522, 119K)

Easier access to certain vitamins and minerals as opposed to gulping down multiple pills to get my nutrition.

Most people don’t give a flying fuck

because we're on the top of the food chain on this planet. If you were an animal with no moral mentality, you wouldn't give a shit about the animals you kill for food

did you know this guy cut his balls off and is a virgin neet without a girlfriend?

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

stop spamming same thread over and over, it's against rules

>appealing to sensory pleasure as a justification for abusing animals

so, its okay when gooks in china eat and abuse dogs?
its okay when muslims rapists kidnap and rape white girls in england?
is it okay when niggers kill whites in south africa? is white genocide okay?
is it okay to abuse and hurt animals just as long as its fun for me?
is pic related okay because its fun for niggers to abuse whites?

lol........................
vocaroo.com/i/s1fukS7DBmBz

>repeated podesta threads are okay
>repeated eppstein threads are okay
>repeated "muh jews, muh niggers, muh muslims" are okay
>veganism is bad because they repeat themselves =OOOOO

shut up you hypocritical rat faced faggot. animal rights are important

Attached: sVCYggvFVCJwdRz-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 108K)

>other people shitpost so I can too!
no, your thread doesn't excuse them and theirs doesn't excuse yours, so stop spamming
>shut up you hypocritical rat faced faggot. animal rights are important
I don't know why should resources whose sole reason for existence is to be consumed/used by humans have rights, fuck off.

yes thats a reason to make fun of you. youre also not being quirky and funny, just pathetic.

Attached: 1540970133242.png (466x512, 124K)

Reminder all vegans/vegetarians are psychotic because of non-existent blood lipids, vitamin D and B12/B16.

>reminder vitamin D deficiency causes depression
>reminder vitamin B deficiency causes permanent brain damage which can lead to psychosis
>reminder Omega deficiency fucks your eyes, your mood, your skin/hair and your joints

Attached: dab.gif (498x359, 408K)

Because I'm a naturalist. I think it's important that we be one with Gaia, not just for ourselves but the entire world.

lol...... i have nothing to say, im at your mercy. stop roasting me!

>blood lipids
i dont even know what that is. vegans dont really have nutrient deficiencies though
youtube.com/watch?v=zKwnMCEp3HM

>vitamin D
that comes from the sun or from supplementation

>reminder vitamin B
vegans dont have vitamin b deficiencies. they have higher levels of all b vitamins i believe, theres no vitamin b deficiencies

>reminder Omega deficiency fucks your eyes, your mood, your skin/hair and your joints
vegans get their omega fatty acids from plant sources, like flax seeds or walnuts. walnuts in particular are great for that sort of stuff, i eat them

you can survive perfectly fine on a vegan diet
youtube.com/watch?v=VVJCHVEatqY

and since animals can suffer and dont want to die, we shouldn't be killing them for your taste preferences. its immoral. consider going vegan

Attached: image_3_3292.jpg (768x576, 112K)

plants also suffer and don't want to die hypocrite

so anything is alright just as long as its natural? is it okay for me to rape women because rape happens all the time in nature?

is it okay for me to kill my own children over and over because infantacide is very common in nature?

is it okay for me to go around killing other human beings because murder is very common in nature?

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/humans-are-omnivores

>I don't know why should resources whose sole reason for existence is to be consumed/used by humans have rights, fuck off.

so its okay to breed animals into existence, castrate them, enslave them, rape them, steal their children and kill the children, and eventually kill the animal, just as long as we breed them for that purpose?

is it okay to cage, kill and eat dogs, just as long as we breed dogs for that purpuse?

is it okay for me to rape and kill my children over and over, just as long as breed them for that purpose?

wrong. most people are against animal abuse and dont like seeing animals get abused. its immoral

Attached: Smithfield-Circle-Four-Farms-piglets-pigs-factory-pig-aminal-cruelty-abuse-03-1506966729.jpg (1024x683, 226K)

>plants also suffer
no they fucking dont. theres no scientific evidence that plants are sentient or can suffer. LITERALLY ZERO

and even if they did, going vegan reduces plant suffering and plant deaths

youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE

going vegan reduces the amount of plants being killed to feed you for the same amount of calories

please give me scientific evidence showing plants are sentient and have emotions and are capable of suffering

Attached: going vegan saves more plant lives.jpg (960x540, 125K)

>so its okay to breed animals into existence, castrate them, enslave them, rape them, steal their children and kill the children, and eventually kill the animal, just as long as we breed them for that purpose?
yes
>is it okay to cage, kill and eat dogs, just as long as we breed dogs for that purpuse?
yes
>is it okay for me to rape and kill my children over and over, just as long as breed them for that purpose?
in some arabic countries maybe, in civilized western countries it's not because humans are persons and those are protected by human made laws, animals are not
>b-but they don't want to die!
plants don't want to either, ever smelled cut grass? it's actually chemical distress signal of grass being cut

b12 can literally only be found in animal products. eggs and dairy would be fine for that. but you still need heme iron from red meat. supplements get it processed from animals too.

>only things capable of emotions and sentinence are capable of suffering
you realize that most of animals like chicken can't recognize themselves in mirror and thus are not sentinent, right?

if you want to minimise suffering then become geneticist and modify animals to not feel pain, I see no reason to give up my position of apex predator and eating whatever I see fit just because of genetic dead ends like you
and if you don't want to become geneticist then you're either too dumb for that or don't want to actually minimise suffering but simply virtue call to everyone

>life dies
no problem with slaughtering animals, after they had a reasonably good life. Your message should be: don't eat too much meat and if you do pay some extra for free range bio meat.

>still immoral
welcome to life. do you think you're not responsible for animal deaths just because you don't eat them? Just the amount of water necessary to sustain you and your immoral habits like driving a car or taking a shower, means animals dying from dehydration, a very cruel and long death, you fucking monster!

>unhealthy
eating reasonably amounts of meat ,maybe once or twice a week isn't unhealthy. it's part of a healthy diet, we are omnivores. just use some form of moderation, goes with everything.

>b-but killing is wrong!
so plants aren't living beings? If you'd really care that much about other living beings beside yourself, you'd kys.

In my next post I'll show why veganism is retarded and doesn't know shit about how ecosystems work.

Attached: cow.jpg (602x301, 75K)

>LuciD !!p62iq1NtMhh
>Beep boop?
I went vegetarian once. Lost all muscle and energy. Fuck that!
Also, I've seen some pretty gore shit in here so a couple of abused pigs won't convince me.

>in civilized western countries it's not because humans are persons and those are protected by human made laws, animals are not

okay, but why should we give human beings rights that protect them from slavery, rape and murder, but not give animals the same rights?

im not talking about treating animals the same as humans, just give them the right to be free from slavery, rape and murder for our hamburgers and hotdogs. why give human beings those rights and protections but not animals?

animals can suffer just as deeply as humans. its immoral and unethical to kill them. stop being immoral and consider switching to a vegan diet. try a vegetarian diet if switching to a vegan diet is too difficult at first. it took me a year to switch

>plants don't want to either, ever smelled cut grass? it's actually chemical distress signal of grass being cut
plants cant suffer or feel pain. they arent sentient, and you need to be sentient to be able to feel emotions such as suffering. please give me sicentific evidence showing plants can feel emotions or stop spouting this anti-scientific horseshit

>b12 can literally only be found in animal products
wrong. b12 naturally is made from bacteria in the soil or water sources. literally lakes and ponds have ton of b12 in them. the reason why plants dont have b12 is because the waters and soil are overly sanitized. animals dont make b12 either, they have to be injected with b12 shots, along side tons of other minerals, vitamins and hormones and anti-bacterial shots. farm animals dont make b12 themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=t3j80WpjM0M

Attached: 7ieq4egahsp11.png (677x580, 421K)

Vegans completely ignore how ecosystems work.

A sustainable ecosystem must contain many different species of animals. They are vital to the long term health of the ecosystem.

The current method of farming, where you completely destroy a natural ecosystem, and then grow monocultures in barren earth with lots of pesticides and chemical fertilizers does work for a while, but it leads to heavy soil depletion, and it needs a lot of petrol, so it isn’t sustainable.

To grow plants in a sustainable manner, you cant just have earth, water and sunlight. You need the soil to be alive in an intricate network of fungi, bacteria, earthworms, ants, etc. You need bees to pollinate, you need herbivores to break down the fibers to return the nutrients to the earth, etc.

Imagine you grow some onions, because I know that's the only thing you eat. And then you harvest the grains, and eat them. What about the stalks? If you just leave them there, they will just dry up, and the field wont grow again next year.
If you want to harvest it all, grind it up, hydrate it, compost it, and then carry it back out and spread it, well that’s a lot of work! Who is going to do it? Its too much work for humans to be doing it by hand unless we all do that all day everyday. You can use a tractor and petrol to do it, but again, it isn’t sustainable.

Or you can use something like a cow, that will go around and eat all of that cellulose that is indigestible for humans, and chew it up, and spread it all over the place in easy compost, and then have some beetles go around and spread it and compost it even more, and then earthworms etc, and now you actually have a cycle where you gain nutriments over time. And you get delicious, nutritious food from the process.

And yes, the cow dies at some point, and so do the beetles, earthworms, bacteria, fungi, birds, etc. But they also get to live.

Can you see why you're a retard yet?

Attached: njam.jpg (453x677, 174K)

youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ&t=0s

>animals like pigs and cows dont want to die for your taste preferences.
they don't have awareness nor the ability to make abstract thoughts like this

>okay, but why should we give human beings rights that protect them from slavery, rape and murder, but not give animals the same rights?
because we are gods and this planet is ours, why should I consider lesser being my equal?
>im not talking about treating animals the same as humans, just give them the right to be free from slavery, rape and murder for our hamburgers and hotdogs. why give human beings those rights and protections but not animals?
because we are gods and planet is ours
>animals can suffer just as deeply as humans. its immoral and unethical to kill them. stop being immoral and consider switching to a vegan diet. try a vegetarian diet if switching to a vegan diet is too difficult at first. it took me a year to switch
I never met a single person who is vegan and not imbecile at the same time (you are great example), so I'll take empirical evidence and try to avoid being a retard by not eating meat.
>please give me sicentific evidence showing plants can feel emotions
but why should emotions matter? You refuse to acknowledge a state of personhood - that only humans posses, as state of superiority over animals but yet acknowledge something irrelevant as emotions to be state of superiority over plants, get your priorities straight

or alternatively you keep eating whatever hummus you want and I'll keep eating as many animals as I see fit, but that's too much freedom and your flag says you hate freedom

Could You please pick up that 100 lbs Bag off the Ground?
You can Do that ...
Right???

Attached: vegan.png (1793x1250, 856K)

even insects try not to die

>after they had a reasonably good life
so, you'd be okay with niggers coming into your country and killing your women and children, because they had a pretty good life beforehand?

you'd be okay with someone killing your dog or cat for fun, because that dog had a pretty good life beforehand?

so killing animals when they dont want to die isn't unethical?
is it okay to kill dogs who dont want to die?
is it okay to kill humans who dont want to die?
why is it okay to kill animals but not humans, assuming both dont want to die?

>Your message should be
my message is the abolition of animal farms and animal exploitation. because thats the only ethical way to treat animals, not to enslave and kill them when we dont need to

>do you think you're not responsible for animal deaths just because you don't eat them? Just the amount of water necessary to sustain you and your immoral habits like driving a car or taking a shower, means animals dying from dehydration, a very cruel and long death, you fucking monster!
yes, but thats unavoidable. i LITERALLY cant stop that. but i can stop enslaving animals. veganism is about reducing animal suffering as much as reasonably possible

>so plants aren't living beings?
plants are living beings, but they cant suffer. they literally arent conscious or sentient, they cannot feel pain. and going vegan dramatically reduces the amounts of plants that die to feed you, so if you really cared for plant lives, then you'd go vegan

Attached: 1562796977276.jpg (787x249, 58K)

>most people are against animal abuse
most people are from Africa, India or China. Not only do they not give a fuck, they actively abuse animals themselves.

pic related is a male model vegan. i can play like that too

i can barely do 3 pushups. i literally cant do 4 pushups

they literally do. heres some science showing animal sentience

youtube.com/watch?v=9WW8JdCLngI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047

Attached: nwa2hjwprrvnxrtbb0dj.jpg (540x720, 105K)

this is getting old faggot, you already conceded you know JACK SHIT about nutrition, yet keep up the copypasta with "we dont need any animal products to be healthy, we just eat them because its tasty and we prefer our temporary taste pleasure over a lifetime of an animal's suffering" in it despite you believe that purely like a religion because you can't substantiate your claim. Delusional castrated cuck. Anyone with half a brain realizes you need meat to sustain yourself. Plants are missing 15 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS that will cause sickness and decay without. So in short, KILL ANIMALS, DRINK THEIR BLOOD, EAT RAW MEAT

Because only faggots are vegan.

Attached: 1559184175794.jpg (1200x911, 86K)

>pic related is a male model vegan.
and he looks fucking disgusting, what the fuck was your point?

I eat meat because i'm a carnivore

I eat animals because they’re delicious and we have evolved as a species to be eat and handle meat. That said I do think it’s important to treat animals humanely and will try and buy all of my meat products from meat suppliers that do.

Now I have a question for vegans. Why won’t you eat honey? The bee keeping and honey industry is saving bees and restoring its dwindling population. Please eat honey. It’s good for the planet.

Attached: 16AB8770-94FD-45BF-9091-22899080E559.jpg (736x703, 58K)

That's why I eat Meat.
So I can do that .

No, but I'm not a radical I'm just a moderate. I think we should keep what works and toss what doesn't. I think that we should update farming methods, including incentivising at home and teaching in grade school.

PS more natural than you

it's just instinct
even protozoa or bacterias avoid danger and predators

If you ban meat do be aware that I will just murder and eat vegans

I dont care about the arguements but its 100% natural
hell animals will even eat you if they think they can

Attached: pigs.png (1401x1753, 2.01M)

sure, but do you think its okay to base our moral system on what chinks and niggers do?

so if niggers in africa go around killing and cannibalizing eachother, does that make it okay for us to behave like that?

if chinks kill and eat dogs, does that make it okay for us to do that?

>you already conceded you know JACK SHIT about nutrition
even if a vegan diet is nutritionally inferior, it doesnt justify killing animals. you can survive on a vegan diet just fine, a lot of vegans do

even if its worse off in nutrition, you can still do it. if we needed to kill and eat dogs or human babies to have optimal nutrition, would that justify doing so?

these animals dont want to die, they can suffer

>because you can't substantiate your claim
theres the american dietetics association saying that a vegan diet is nutritionally adequate for all stages in life, including breastfeeding women and infants. human breast milk is vegan, btw

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

>Anyone with half a brain realizes you need meat to sustain yourself.
can you please give me the science that shows this? i would really appreciate it. because from my understand, the science has shown unanimously that we dont need any meat. and even if we did, its still immoral

>Plants are missing 15 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS that will cause sickness and decay without
even if they are, we can just supplement. supplements exist

Attached: weight of diet.png (1150x646, 404K)

You're shit posting about that being a model right? I understand you're a tripfag vegan who's got nothing but emotional arguments, but you can't seriously think that's an attractive male

Attached: 1529293088790.png (340x314, 249K)

Leafs are such faggots. Going vegan literally turns you into one. You will start withering away. We were born to eat meat.

as long as you keep comparing animals to humans nobody will ever take you seriously, do you use this tripcode usually? so I can filter your stupidity out of my Jow Forums

I haven't heard any real contradiction in any reason to eat meat beyond "Muh Feels"

It's not immoral so I do it because it's my natural food and I need it to not become a weak, malnutritioned, effeminate soicuck. Stop comparing other animals and humans, we're not the same and the same morality doesn't apply.

cope harder. jordan barrett is notorious for slaying teenagers on the daily. literally kid slays so much pussy, he dates a lot of models and rich women. stay salty swedecuck

Attached: 435F984400000578-4804868-New_gig_Jordan_Barrett_looks_to_have_designs_on_the_acting_world-a-30_15031 (634x966, 104K)

>theres the american dietetics association saying that a vegan diet is nutritionally adequate for all stages in life
>even if they are, we can just supplement. supplements exist
so which is it? is it adequate for all stages or life or do you need supplements? these two claims are mutually exclusive, you don't even fucking know what you're saying lol

Looks like a scrawny fag. Should eat some proper food to increase his health.

the aniamls have moral value, they dont want to die. its hypocritical of your to kill them for your tastebuds, you have double standards for yourself and for the animals

you'd be agaisnt slavery for your self, but are okay enslaving the animals. this is a double standard and immoral

>because it's my natural food
just because humans have naturally eaten meat doesnt mean its moral. humans have naturally raped and killed eachother for thousands of years, since human evolution. does that make it moral?

>I need it to not become a weak, malnutritioned, effeminate soicuck
there are tons of vegans who are strong. heres clarence, a vegan lifter, lifting heavy stuff that you could only dream of doing

youtube.com/watch?v=ftonX5zBrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

Attached: morals and ethics and hipocrisy.jpg (1266x1268, 260K)

They taste good, we are apex preadators. Fuck the animals I couldn't give a flying fuck how they are killed as long as they continue to taste good. You can send me all the shock videos you like and it won't change my mind. They don't have rights and they shouldn't have rights. They are a product to be consumed, take some estrogen blockers and man the fuck up pussy. Plants are lacking in over 50 nutrients, that's why you have to take synthetic chemicals to avoid dying.

cows are cute in life and tasty in death
go ahead and wither away in frailty, grass eater

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

>Bacon
>Steak

as long as it triggers psychotics such as yourself, I will eat meat.

Evolution. Easy.

It's not a double standard because humans and animals aren't the same. Animals are our food. There is literally nothing immoral about eating animals and you haven't presented a single coherent argument to that point other than your obvious and demonstrably false idea that humans and animals are somehow the same.

But even if it was immoral (which of course it's not) I have to live with eating what's my natural food. It's become very obvious you can't be healthy on a vegan diet. Everyone knows some vegans by now, and you're always weak, sick and slow in the brain. No one wants to be like that.

Because we're Apex predators and it's our birthright.

>same thread
>different day
>converts: [0] and counting

Attached: veganz.png (662x488, 17K)

>They taste good
how does sensory pleasure justify abusing and killing animals that dont want to die?

is it okay for me to kill humans or dogs who dont want to die, just as long as its pleasureable for me?

>Fuck the animals I couldn't give a flying fuck how they are killed as long as they continue to taste good
so you are okay with any sort of abuse or exploitation just as long as the perpetrator is enjoying himself?

are you okay with muslims coming to europe and raping and prostituting out white children?
are you okay with epstein and john podesta raping and killing kids because its fun for them? are you condoning pizza gate? is pic related okay in your eyes?

>You can send me all the shock videos you like and it won't change my mind
its fine if you want to be stubborn about your behavior, i just want to you be aware of it, and admit vegans are right. im just here to bring to the water, but i cant make you drink

>They don't have rights and they shouldn't have rights
why? they can suffer and dont want to die? why shouldnt we have animal rights that protect them against exploitation and abuse?

>Plants are lacking in over 50 nutrients, that's why you have to take synthetic chemicals to avoid dying.
maybe, but even if a vegan diet is nutritionally deficient (which its not), but even if it was, its still immoral to kill animals when we can just take supplement. we dont need to eat them, its been repeatedly scientificalyl shown

PLEASE PLEASE give me the science showing that we need to kill and eat animals to survive

Attached: Daily-Mirror-front-page-2782014-Rotherham.jpg (615x766, 108K)

Extreme Demoralization leading to Body Dis-morphia .

You're still doing it. You're equating animals with humans. All your moral dilemmas are about humans. But humans are not like animals, so our internal morals don't apply to them. This is not rocket science and I have no idea why this seems so hard for you to understand. Everyone except you cultists have understood this for hundreds of thousands of years so why do you have so big problems with such a simple fact? Could it be that your demented brain is deprived of animal fats and doesn't work all that well?

Attached: vegan_brain.png (386x350, 210K)

I got halfway typing a response and read "Human breast milk is vegan, btw" and realized you aren't even worth time because you are either trolling or that severely brain dead from your diet you will believe anything an authority figure tells you. I think between the cuck voiced vocaroos on your other posts and the absolute denial and satire sounding beliefs, you've gotta be trolling. There's no way someone can be this retarded. If you are being serious though, unironically kill yourself. This life isn't for you, and your mental state is too far gone. Being castrated, a vegan and brain shrinking by the second, your spirit is better of recycled into a new human who might not turn out so disgusting.

>sure, but do you think its okay to base our moral system on what chinks and niggers do?
You're the one talking about what "most people" think. Don't move the goalposts.

even if i made a thousand threads and i didnt get a single person to try a vegan diet, i'd still do it, because what these threads do is eliminate ignorance. even if nobody goes vegan, people cant say stupid shit like "hurrr i didnt even know of that! =O" or "animals arent treated THAT badly, cmon"

no, animals are being horrifically treated. we are killing hundreds of millions of cows pigs and chickens every year for our taste preferences. its extremely immoral. even if you choose to continue to behave like this, despite all the health, environmental and moral consequences, atelast you cant appeal to being ignorant about this subject

the purpose of this thread is to inform the Jow Forums browsing public of animal abuse and hope that maybe some of them will change their behavior and adopt a more ethical diet

>But humans are not like animals, so our internal morals don't apply to them
what makes it okay for us to enslave and kill animals but not with humans?
why is it okay to enslave and kill a pig but wrong to do it to a woman or a nigger?

what is it about the humans that makes them more important?

Attached: factory-farming- in canada.jpg (1024x768, 213K)

Jesus your really pushing that appeal to emotions crap, by what metric is it immoral? Why is if fine for animals to murder fuck each other but we’re supposed to be the flowery Druids eating leaves, when we’re literally built as omnivores and said animals wouldn’t stop for a second to consider eating us when they’re hungry?

Most of all why do you always jump straight to Cannibalism as if that’s something that occurs regularly?

>theres not a single argument for eating meat besides "its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care".

Wrong. You utter faggot. The best argument is our digestive system.

youtube.com/watch?v=06rfH6P8EXQ

youtube.com/watch?v=qn5zdWucv6I

It is hard to find the original.

>animals like pigs and cows dont want to die for your taste preferences.

How the fuck do you know Dr. Doolittle? You have no idea what a pig or cow wants or does not want. You have anthropomorphized animals like a fucking kindergartner. Grow up.

>going vegan reduces your chances for diabetes, being overweight, cancer and heart attacks.

Bullshit. I started eating ONLY meat and my weight went back to normal and my pre-diabetes went way. I even sleep better.

>please logically explain why you eat meat.
God said it's for me to eat. The first vegetarian in the Bible killed his brother.

Look mom I've posted it again.
Don't you get sick of being BTFO.

While I agree with you I doubt anything WANTS to be killed and eaten (outside of vore fags)

I honestly don't understand why there is so much bulshit around this topic. Eat whatever you want, just don't force your morality on me (because im just going to do the oosite to spite you).
Balanced diet is the best because you will get all the nutrients you need (humans ae omnivores).
Also concerning the "meat industry is evil" pictures and videos, don't you have laws and standards concerning this practice. To my knowledge the vast majority of these images are from third world countries that honestly dont give a shit about healt and safety.

It’s probably the same people pushing for the commoners to eat bugs

>what makes it okay for us to enslave and kill animals but not with humans?
Because we're smarter, stronger and not like them. They exist completely at our mercy. That's what made it ok for us to begin eating animals. Now, after cooking and eating them for hundreds of thousands of years, our entire physiology is based on that, so that makes it ok to continue eating them. Very simple stuff. Children understand this shit so it boggles the mind you don't.

Humans are more important because we have several properties other animals don't. We plan for the future, we use tools, we dominate other animals completely. And still we are so fucking nice we mostly treat animals well. That's morality. We're kind to our farm animals and we kill our hunted animals fast so they don't suffer. We didn't have to be so nice, but we are. Animals on this planet are so fucking lucky to have us as their predator. We could have been like wolves, tearing them to pieces over a long period of time, playing with them like they were toys.

Now eat your meat, you are absolved by all guilt. It's your birthright as a human. The animals don't mind.

>>But humans are not like animals, so our internal morals don't apply to them
They fucking taste good, only high estrogen wetties like you give two shits. Kill yourself, we don't need you in the gene pool. You effeminate cunt

im sure even most people in foregin countries like china and africa think torturing and abusing animals is wrong. im sure if you went to korea and starting kicking dogs in the street someone will start a fight with you. im pretty sure people in any society think abuse of animals for pleasure is wrong

>by what metric is it immoral?
by your own standards. since you think its immoral to be treated like this by other people, its immoral by your own standards to treat animals like this

if you think its immoral for someone to kill you against your will, then its immoral for you to kill pigs and cows against their will

>Why is if fine for animals to murder fuck each other but we’re supposed to be the flowery Druids eating leaves
because those are literally wild animals who cannot be reasonably held morally accountable for their actions. they are wild animals, they kill and rape eachother all the time. just because they do it doesnt make it okay for us to do it to them. niggers rape and kill eachother in the wild all the time, does that make it okay for us to rape, enslave and kill niggers?

this is a "2 wrongs make a right" logical fallacy
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/177/Two-Wrongs-Make-a-Right
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/animals-eat-animals

human beings are omnivores. we have a CHOICE. we dont need to eat animals, we can choose not to. animals like lions are strict carnivores. if they dont eat meat they will starve to death. we have a choice, they dont

stop killing animals for your tastebuds when we can survive without animal flesh. go vegan

would you eat monkeys?
would you eat dogs?
would you eat retarded humans?

Attached: 1561872519115.jpg (640x898, 123K)

>since you think its immoral to be treated like this by other people, its immoral by your own standards to treat animals like this
Humans and animals are not the same. Is it impossible for you to grasp this basic fact?

Meat is Murder and Murder is Fun!

lol. Yup.

>theres not a single argument for eating meat
yes there is, I need to eat.

>Humans and animals are not the same. Is it impossible for you to grasp this basic fact?

i understand they're different, but what specific difference about animals and humans is there to justify killing animals for your taste pleasure and not humans?

niggers and whites are different, but does that make enslaving and killing niggers okay, because they are different?

specifically, whats the difference that makes it okay to kill animals?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgmjh7bh7Ks

Attached: 87c1aa11d23126128fc9ecada410b326.jpg (432x432, 31K)

No doubt. But OP didn't frame his argument that way. Sure, if a steer knew walking down that chute meant it was going to be my steak, it would no doubt take a pass. But OP doesn't "know" what an animal is thinking one moment to the next.

God said we could.

I'm on board, good post OP

>but what specific difference about animals and humans is there to justify killing animals

Not starving to death in a malnourished state.

>but what specific difference about animals and humans is there to justify killing animals for your taste pleasure and not humans?
What specific difference about plants and humans is there to justify killing plants? Do you see it's a ridiculous question? They're food. Morality doesn't apply. The difference is that we are us and they are them and they are our food. Like plants. See?

If you take an egoist perspective, you could eat meat solely for the pleasure because unlike abusing human populations, there is no chance of retaliation. This line of logic would have to concede all animal harm as permissible though. This is pretty much the only way I've seen to make animal agriculture industry morally alright.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x_W_JK6BZFg&t=1419s
Ironically the reason you have these retarded opinions is because of your B12 deficiency.

Veganism equals faggotry.

So it’s ok for them to murder and eat us because “they don’t understand” yet they’re intelligent and sentient enough to understand their situation and have the right to not die?

What kind of retarded backward logic is this? Id explain why you wrong on the omnivorous bit but honestly your just appealing to emotions and using circular logic so honestly fuck it, keep posting gore and crying for the animals that apparently are smart enough to warrant not eating but not smart enough to warrant being held responsible for their actions some how

Attached: DA17CC66-75B0-44C8-85EA-84F412DE3FB8.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!

They are taking down Jow Forums

They took down the archive

Get the fuck in here!!!!! Were fucking fucked in the fucker!!!!

!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!

>be vegan
>fuck up babies
bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-49430857