Joe Walsh challenges Trump in 2020 primary

What do you /fags/ think?

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-094754.png (1080x2160, 814K)

literally whomst?

Oh no. It's over for drumpf for sure.

Attached: ciAb9Pa0.png (957x718, 1.51M)

>Nobody can face up against BASED GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

Attached: 1516800417678.jpg (866x900, 92K)

Joe Walsh is that 40 year old guy at a High School house party trying to fit in with people who moved on a long time ago.

When you challenge the incumbent in your own party instead of waiting a few more years for your own turn, you are seen as a traitor to your party and selfish politician who doesn't really care about his constituents and pretty much never viewed favorably. Trust me when I say that Republicans take this kind of shit very seriously.

This but unironically.

Attached: r7NA2X.jpg (720x960, 179K)

Why?

Trump is doing everything cuckservatives would want, he just pretends he isn't one.
Would have been great if candidate Trump got into office instead of President Trump.

Sure they can. It's just absurd to expect they will get anywhere.

Most Republicans know it's political suicide to do that. Not only for what I said above but because if Joe actually got anywhere Trump would squash him like a bug and he'd have nobody to back him up or support him.

Not a chance in the world for the nobody to win

Attached: TRUMP.jpg (620x412, 40K)

based John Walsh gettin the job done

Seems like a rampant homosexual. Possibly alcoholic. Future CNN appearances and utter obscurity for the next year and half

You don't sound like a complete dumbass so can you give us a qrd on who Walsh even is?

I think your fathers taught you how to suck cock very well faggot.

Attached: 20190819_150747.jpg (1080x1919, 918K)

Except of course muslim ban, visa restrictions, removal of troops from syria, likely afghanistan. tarrifs, end visa issuance to chinese, refuge program.

Other than virtually everything hes right on board with Clinton Bush CLUSH

I think former obscure representative, now lika semi literate radio talk show larp rush limbaugh type shit in a small town.

Several scandals involving child support, alcoholism etc

I really am in awe at the stupidity of the people who really believe in the "muslim ban", it literally, literally, unironically, was never even a thing. Why do you mongoloids lie to yourselves like this? Do you just like working yourselves into hysteria?
He is playing a 3 cup trick on Syria and Afghanistan, the troops are still there and your country has 100k illegals coming in every single month. But oh wow he stopped a few things and your favorite late night host talked about it so I guess you're really informed, man.

The old scholars were right, it's ill informed, hyper emotional dickheads like you that cheer us into tyranny.

Joe Walsh went bankrupt, foreclosed on 2 properties, and failed to pay child support until he was dragged to court to do so. You'd think this would be mentioned by the news somewhere but hmmmmmm I wonder why it hasn't been brought up

if this post digits Drumpf will lose

check 'em

The guy from the eagles?

Literally no chance

97-3 Trump

Literally, actually, unironically who?

Is this the new Egg McMuffin? Can't wait for the media to shill this little rat.

Fuck off Bill.

Wait so which Joe Walsh is the one that's always on twatter screaming about Trump- this guy or the Eagles guy?

>teenagers
>moved on

I think you got your metaphors mixed together

Attached: 1561694845446.jpg (400x567, 39K)

This guy is a fucking talkshow host who lost re-election in 2012 because he was so stupid he ran for a mexified district in chicago instead of a white one

It appears his autistic issue is "MUH BUDGET" so he's one of those cancerous old-model conservatives who thinks fiat currency even matters when the main issue is bringing the FED under total federal control.

>if I shitpost canned memes that will btfo trump post number 123214354

It must be tiresome being so retarded

>literally who challenges Trump
I think he's a traitorous piece of shit but I'll never get to tell him that because I'm betting his campaign never makes it out of the CNN newsroom.

Most of the people supporting him are lefties.

Isn't that the kike shill that got tricked by Borat ?

who???

>there are 100k illegals coming in every month

This is the absolute lowest tier of fucking shilling, you're so retarded you're not only confusing refugees with illegals but the refugee shit was solved months ago by the "stay in mexico" program.

On top of that expedited deportation now applies to the entire country so it doesn't matter who gets in because they don't get a trial if they arrived after 2016 and they are immediately removed.

Furthermore the president has gone further and harder on immigration than "candidate Trump" ever did, with visas on track to halve by 2024, deportations on track to surge over 1 million by the end of the year and non-citizens barred from getting residency if they are a welfare using chink as well as shitting all over the H1B system. And the refugee ban is indisputable, Trump reduced it from 110,000 under Obama in 2015 to 20,000 in 2019

What is it with assblasted Australians shilling against Trump? Oh right, chinks. Well have fun getting raped in the trade war, zhang.

>tyranny
>emotional dickheads

The only one getting emotional is you, obvious chink.

Attached: deporatations will be triple what they were in 2018 according to this chart.jpg (1080x1328, 173K)

They want to meme a tea party comeback even though one of the Kochs is already dead.

This is a good thing, it’ll force trump to pivot to the right.

The whole Walsh child support saga is hilarious in hindsight, he spent the whole election claiming he didn't owe child support (he owed over 100k) and then when he lost he tried to get the child support terminated because as an election loser he was technically unemployed.

Attached: 077B2EA1-E368-4E3C-8253-6859F7879684.jpg (1242x2208, 878K)

Joe Walsh used to be a fierce Trump supporter in 2016, but over the course of the last three years he's grown very dissatisfied with his presidency, so much so that he's since completely renounced Trump.

Attached: joe-walsh-then-and-now.png (613x1397, 299K)

Trump needs somebody anybody to run against in the GOP primary. Television demands it.

Alcohol is terrible. It can lead to early dementia, which Joe Walsh obviously has.

Fuck this tea party nigger

My Maserati does 185
I lost my license now I don’t drive

Life’s been good to me so farrrrrrr

I go to Jow Forums sometimes until four.
It's hard to leave when you can't find the door

I have no clue who this nigger is?

Move over Donald, it's time we had a president who actually believes in True Conservatism (TM)

Oh i got me an office gold pepes in the wall. The worlds run by a jewish cabal.

Attached: FE776873-4440-4330-8125-C66C845A4457.jpg (1024x683, 100K)

Fuck the Eagles

He looks like a rich establishment figure pretending to be a patriot.

Some random never trumper who will get like 1% of the vote.
Trump will be the nominee. Full stop.
Even the Republican establishment recognizes that trying to primary him would be suicidal.
Furthermore, there is no reason too.
Trump has proven fairly moderate on boomercon core issues.
This might force Trump to defend his economic policies in a debate format, and that would be a good thing.
Name one time a sitting president was defeated by a primary challenger, I'll wait

BUM BUM BUM
They say I'm crazy but i don't but their lies
*it's the hebrews*
*the hebrews*
Im just looking for he's at the end of the line
Every single time so far!

Honest question, will Trump have to debate him automatically? How would that work?

He also repealed the individual mandate from obongo care which was the part conservatives hated the most.
And he killed TPP.
And he cut taxes, which no matter how much shills want to try to spin did help people in all tax brackets.
Well, except shit eating liberals in blue states who saw their SALT deduction bullshit destroyed

Someone turn this into a campaign poster. They are look alikes

Attached: 19CFE931-42ED-4706-98D8-CE4A3AD5BE12.jpg (618x410, 21K)

Ever since the Democrat coalition started eating itself alive they have been deaperately trying to meme a Republican internal conflict to take the pressure off.
It isnt working

Absolutely based. Will he be doing special episodes of America's Most Wanted from the oval office once he wins and an arrest warrant for Trump's treason is issued?

> tea party favorite
doubt

Life’s been good to me so far.

Attached: 8F778E8A-FEC5-43CB-AC17-0B34744D3AE9.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Glitch in the Matrix. This is our Agent Smith.