The image that single-handedly destroyed Jow Forums

the image that single-handedly destroyed Jow Forums.

Attached: 81669581-70FE-487C-9997-641ADB9EC566.jpg (633x360, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EbIUXZVu9H4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews

How does it destroy Jow Forums? It just proves us right again.

This only destroyed the oldfags who voted for Obama twice before realizing that they had to get their shit together. I'm still dating the same gf from HS

Is there one of these for men?

>just one lowers your chances by 40%
At that point you might as well just go for 21+ because you are roasted.

>destroys Jow Forums
I dont understand

Attached: 1554305224371.jpg (2048x1365, 426K)

>just one lowers your chances by 40%
that's a blackpill I wasn't hoping on receiving this morning

Attached: 1566684433285.jpg (800x800, 410K)

Ftfy

Attached: F41F219D-9A4F-4598-ADAD-C6B76BE42937.jpg (738x720, 106K)

could it be that the parents of crazy / desperate / obviously never gonna pass cases, are less supportive? there's a bit of a causation problem with this graph

Yah but why

You posted info with no explanation, its meaningless in this state

"Passable" literally just means teen.

Yup,some are less likely to pass sadly

I swing with my wife

We have 2 kids and our relationship couldnt be better

It's ok man. Just focus on improving yourself there is way more to life than women. Just watch, in 10 years all the roastie bitches are going to reeeeing so hard. I can already hear their sweet symphony of cries.

Attached: T8xcwZc.jpg (1356x1964, 676K)

Was she a virgin when you 2 met?

Yup

It's this one of those ironic meymeys where the thing you posted is the opposite of what you said it was?

33 partners here
my roast beef is still not only in high demand, but it also gets me gifts just for showing it online, like, infinite gifts, kek

Attached: 1562919734026.png (655x666, 94K)

None of them pass when they start turning into a adult. Luckily the smart ones shift out of being retarded and just accept being a twink.

What flag is that

>/b/ post thread

Sage in all fields

Attached: 67922574_890053181357082_6449590017164574720_n.jpg (224x225, 8K)

It's fucking Bhutan my friend

Lol, wait until you're 35. Unless you manage to become a pimp, you're fucked.

Ive seen passing trans adults

how's ur marriage

That are also natural and when naked.

Based and Redpilled

kek

Kys whore

t. delusional cuck

Explain
I'm not married, don't plan on ever me
Have sex

You hate yourself.

Being sexually open is the ultimate redpill

I never understood how other married couples can operate. You have to pretend, all the time that you are not attracted to other peopl, which is the dumbest shit ever. I'm not surprised divorce is high when you have to do that for over 20 years.

I dont doubt the infographic, but I do doubt it's all because of the women. It's just as likely that the marriage fell apart because of the man's insecurity that his women has had more sex than he has, we have all seen that happen.

I'm very pretty and when I'm ready I'll still be able to get some guy to leech off of
Until then I'm ENJOYING my sex like exactly like a male would, do males hate themselves? No? Okay shutup

Been married for 15 years now. Both kids are honors students on the STEM path.

We never argue, and we still vey much love eachother. I laugh when guys talk ahit about their wives, because I love spending time with mine.

Most people cheat on their spouses anyways.

Obvious bait, post pics

LOL already begging for my tits and pussy like an Indian
Insulting my life style but also having the same mindset that creates it and makes it possible for me
Amazing
Beta males are a gift from god in terms of being able to exploit them. Truly amazing

cringe and yikespilled

Holy fuck I take my Based and Redpilled back. I didn’t read your first post carefully. Swinging is degenerate as fuck and cucked as fuck. I’m the only man that pleases my girlfriend and no one else is ever allowed to make love to her. Fucking degenerate loser

No it's just obvious bait lol. I didnt even ask for tits, just pics. If you are a cam whore who flashes her flaps for cash you shouldn't have any issue with that.

But you won't because its retarded larp.

My life is awesome dude. I have a wonderful wife who is a fantastic mother to my children, and I get fresh pussy all the time.

Sexual reservation in men comes from a feeling of inadequatecy. My marriage couldnt be stronger and j get to fuck a ton of women.

I feel absolutely 0 resentment towards my life, wife, or marriage, which is something 90% of men who are married can not say

yes, I'm wondering this as well...
what does OP even mean? All this is clearly in line with pol's thinking...

>My life is awesome dude
Said the wimp that lets his wife literally be used by other men. Suicide you fucking useless fuck.

>My life is awesome dude
>I d-d-didn't ask for anything I'm j-just saying y-you're a c-cam whore! I m-mean, it's bait, OKAY?!

Attached: 1546181462188.png (3840x2160, 368K)

But I have a girlfriend who’s virginity I took and I can say that we’re happy and that we work together because we love each other. You are pathetic and probably some shit mix non-white

Attached: 4726A347-2318-442E-858A-09A68738F37D.jpg (720x698, 56K)

Attached: 1566519899118.jpg (1000x667, 138K)

Supposing you're a real female.
Women and men are very different.
Men have a somehow animalic approach to sex, a guy wouldn't regret random drunk sex as much as a woman.
A woman is a giver of life,meant to be a mother, and when she open herself and herbody, she consciously and unconsciously gives from her energy and soul.a guy only cares about reliefing that pressure in the prostate.
You can never forget each guy who satisfied his animalic needs in you.
You hate yourself.and you will hate yourself even more when you're around a guy who you exchange love emotions with,because you know you're dirty and it will never wash off.even if you have kids someday,you will know you're kissing them with the same mouth some guy came into after you blew him in a random night club toilet.

I genuinely pity Women who grew without a real guidance.

Post pics or gtfo. That's the rules of Jow Forums and the fact that other anons arent holding you to it is depressing
You left out the part where I fuck other chicks in front of her. Sometimes she will grab my dick and slide it into them for me. Tell me what is more chad than having your wife slide you dick into another women.

Also I dont care if she gets fucked by another man. It's just sex, it doesnt have to have all these weird rules and regulations attached to it. She still loves me, treats me right and we have a wonderful life together with kids

How long you been married

>marriage makes things more serious
Marriage means nothing when you failed at your 1 job in life. Being the man of the house and providing all needs for your wife and children. That means sexual needs as well bucko. You rely on other men to do your job and therefore can and will never be considered a man in this life. Suicide is your only chance at redemption

Do you see how much insecurity you just projected onto me? That's my point lol. I fuxk the shit out of my wife, I usually get the cum count to around 5 each time we bang. I provide a stable family life for my children, aswell as protection and shelter. My wife couldnt be a better mother to my children if she tried.

Notice how you immediately went to " you need other men to please your wife?" That's pure insecurity coming from you! We do it because sex is fun, not because I'm insecure about myself or my abilities. You are.

Why are you getting so upset about this?

Dude, enough with the brain gymnastics.
You and your wife are both pathological.
Stop lying to yourself.

No I’m not projecting insecurity men have been providers since the dawn of civilization. You’re trying to reverse project your own insecurities on me. The fact of the matter is I was born, breed and taught how to be a man since I was born. Do you know who Tom Brady is? He’s the greatest football player of all time. Do you think Tom Brady shares his MVP trophies with anyone? Do you Tom Brady shares his beautiful Brazilian wife with anyone? Do you think Tom Brady shares his secrets to having so much success as a quarterback with anyone? The fact of the matter remains that some of us men are born into it. We were chiseled out and designed by God and the angels themselves before we were sent to this earth to dominate it. Some of us humans are more perfect than other lesser beings. Be happy we let you live on this planet for now. Your children will mostly suffer a much more horrible and terrible faith boy

Attached: 30422C91-B24B-4AD1-932A-4B812ABCB25E.jpg (1200x630, 93K)

>destroyed Jow Forums
Validated everything this place has ever said, you mean.

Attached: respect wahmen!.jpg (733x850, 125K)

What gymnastics it's the truth.

Our friends have expressed envy at how good our relationship is. We get a lot of

>how do you do it?
>how do toy keep that fire lit?
>you still have sex almost every day?
>you seriously never get tired of him/her?
Of course none of them know what we do

I'm convinced that the only thing that upsets people about cheating is the fact they lied and went behind your back. If my wife fucked a guy and lied to me about it I would be very upset. But we have 100% trust in eachother, you have to to do this.

I never get jealous calls or texts, or accusations of infidelity. If I want to hang out with a female co worker (no sex) I get 0 bullshit about it.

My life is great and my marriage is stronger than most, so I'm not really all that worried, and I'm not going to take criticism from couples who hate eachother

Yes, I've seen it some years ago and the result was similar. So thotpatrolling isn't enough. The cumbrains also have to be dragged.

[citation needed]

Look, it's not for everyone, I'm sure some people enjoy monogamous relationships

And that's high talk coming from you. For thousands of years sexual boundries were far more relaxed until religion came into play.

Again, I provide everything for my family and my wife. The product is good so it's clear to me this method is ideal for us.

Every relationship is different though, so what's ideal for us is not ideal for everyone. Most people are consumed by jealousy their whole life and couldnt handle swinging at all.

>slutty women are shitty marriage prospects

That’s literally Jow Forums dogma, faggot.

Don't ruin it for him.

Oh you’re still replying? I already told you are no longer a man. That means you are no longer welcome on my website or anywhere near anything with Jow Forums.org on the top url bar. Have fun on reddit or whenever you refuge.

>Tell me what is more chad than having your wife slide you dick into another women.
Not being a fucking degenerate.
I feel bad for trannies cause they're mentally ill, day of the rope will be mercy for them.
But you, you get burnt at the stake

Sexual marketplace value decreases over time for females as female sexual value is a function of looks.
Beauty does not last forever.
Beware what will happen when you run out of good looks.
>But I'll find a beta cuck to settle down with
See OP's pic the likelyhood of a stable relationship is ~20%.
>But I'll just take divorce money
Great and you'll live a miserable hag who died alone and childless with no one to hold your hand at your deathbed or cry at your funeral but it's okay you have that divorce money.
>So I won't fuck up the marriage
See OP's pic.
>It'll work somehow
Most of the high quality men(under your standards) will be married when your ready to settle down.
The ones who will be left are the defective.
Any of those older men with any value will not be interested in dating a woman there age.
A 35 year old man can always date a 25 year old woman.
The reverse is not nearly the case.
When you are 35 a high quality leftover 35 year old male won't be interested in you.
Basically you are fucked.

Lol ok tough guy I promise to never use 4chins again, please dont hurt me!

Being a degenerate is fun.

Your the only one limiting yourself from realizing your full potential

>being a promiscuous slut is bad
who knew?

It may be just as likely the insecurity of the man ruining the relationship

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

Its larp

80 percent of women go for the top 20 percent of men in the sexual market. Its a terrible social system we have now post-feminism.
youtu.be/EbIUXZVu9H4