Would you do this with your friends on a Saturday night?

Would you do this with your friends on a Saturday night?

Attached: 1565542421667.jpg (753x747, 187K)

Jews

>lost my virginity to a jew

Kids should not be left alone with rabbis.

I dont have friends, and my pet squirrel's arms are nowhere near long enough for that.

if I was gay

No. Me and my friends would be too busy finding women and getting laid.

>friends
i wish i had at least one ...

This

Attached: 1565518840775.jpg (700x672, 176K)

What that right there needs is a runaway steamroller careering towards them from behind

shoooooop it! nawwwwl!

Him and I where consenting adults

depends on how many drinks i had

Congrats, user. I'm quite confident that's the gayest pic ever to be posted on this site.

It is isn't it? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gay. Because judaism is gay.

Jow Forums BTFO

This is what peak Chad looks like

Attached: Esther_Rosenthal_Idol.png (835x662, 685K)

>Would you do this with your friends
i dont have any

Attached: Russian-hunk.jpg (940x500, 32K)

No but it would like to drive a truck at 90 miles an hour into them.

A photo of six circumcised brown skin subhuman garbage. Making a hexagram, a symbol from Prague used for jewish financiers called the Seal of Solomon. That for some reason kikes adopted in the 1800s and now consider a symbol of their race. Their disgusting race that needs to be exterminated

*blocks your path*

You need to be exterminated

rent free

No.

Attached: image.png (1000x595, 220K)

I mean, I'm Jewish and the picture is the type of funny that you can share with your grandparents, so yeah.

Not gay

Make the Star of Rephaim? Probably not.

The universal sign that says, "I'm a faggot."

Attached: Jewwww_mohal.png (456x437, 253K)

Why is Donald Trump marked? I think you made a mistake.

>I'm Jewish and the picture is the type of funny that you can share with your grandparents

Really? Look closely. They've all got that really nasty psychopathic delusional mouth-breathing look on their faces. Fucking twats.
Enough to warm a jewish granny's heart?

What the fuck is up with all these jew threads and Israeli flags? I swear they come here in large numbers every time they murder their Arab neighbors with bombings. I don’t know why they even bother. They don’t want people to talk about it because it would be bad for Israel? Nobody even likes Israel. American cucks who claim they support Israel don’t even know what the fuck Israel is and can’t find it on a map. Everybody else genocidally hates Israel and wants their entire population to be violently exterminated. If you don’t want to see every single jew in Israel to get violently butchered, you may as well join them. I wonder if these threads are also FBI threads trying to bait us into writing something incriminating about jews?

Best LARP I've seen all day

Behold! The Great Whore that Sits on Many Waters.

Attached: MYSTBAB.png (543x320, 13K)

Checked for truth.

The “star of David” is never mentioned in the Bible or talmud. This is a satanic symbol.

I wouldn't expect to be hanging out with the exact people depicted in some random image in the internet. As for the "look," I'm not exactly a 'looker' myself, but that applies to most Jews, with the effect dramatized in the OP picture by poor lighting.