CANADA ELECTION - BERNIER ASCENDANT

If the CPC tows the PPC line, it'll be like a conservative majority.

Attached: maxime-bernier-e1565368237662.jpg (956x716, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UITG7CqCbys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_2019_Canadian_federal_election
newsinteractives.cbc.ca/elections/poll-tracker/canada/
twitter.com/TWilsonOttawa/status/1164191596642013185?s=20
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SNC-Lavalin_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_2019_Canadian_federal_election#National_polls
torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-needs-to-call-the-election-now
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the hell would they do that?

Trudeau has crashed and burned. As long as Scheer doesn’t fuck up between now and October, the CPC will win. As it stands, Bernier and the PPC are political non-entities, not because the PPC has bad ideas, but because Bernier is an incompetent, lazy fuck who spent the last year and half staying out of the public consciousness and becoming irrelevant.

uh.... PPC are racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, fatphobic incels

Nah, Trudeau literally bought off the media in Canada. Bought, as in shell out hundreds of millions of guv’mint toonies. Ain’t no way the CBC and media going to bite the hand that props ‘me up....

all i have been hearing from my circles of friends, even people in the lgbt community and what not, is that now the weed is legal, trudeaus purpose has been served, and it seems like most will vote conservative or PPC

personally i want a conservative minority with enough of the PPC in to allow good ideas to get through but block anything stupid that even the conservatives come up with, because the CPC aint perfect.

This

>all i have been hearing from my circles of friends, even people in the lgbt community and what not, is that now the weed is legal, trudeaus purpose has been served,

SAME

Attached: NEP6176439.jpg (606x431, 27K)

Libertarian party of Canada doesn't have riding where I live, so I'am not voting.
Also grocery jew is shilling PPC. Why don't you post threads on Poland's politics? Why are you so fixated on Canada?

I AM A CANADIAN YOU MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOT

Show your flag.

This

g8

Attached: NAH BRAH.jpg (5177x3452, 1.12M)

it isn't even that. he did the one thing you can't do as a canadian PM: embarrass the country. that's the word everyone uses to describe him. a fucking embarrassment.

SHOW YOUR CANADA THREAD

have secks

Attached: massive homo.jpg (1034x968, 159K)

Attached: it's real.png (454x315, 17K)

You're wrong. Polls show Trudeau hasn't been affected by the recent SNC Lavalin news at all. The fact is Canacucks don't give a shit about SNC Lavalin or even understand the story. They don't read beyond headlines - boring! Where are my fantasy hockey pool updates!

Scheer just had an old video of him leaked by the Liberals where he's saying "homophobic" things about gay marriage and so on. That's going to impact his numbers for sure, because Canadians love LGBT.

Trudeau will win this next election, perhaps even a majority again. Nobody gives a shit about SNC Lavalin, it's already memory holed and wasn't something that is easily understood by the plebs anyways. PPC will get 1% if that, and if they get more it'll hand the election victory to Trudeau.

He really isn't, he's rather liked internationally. The urbanite Canadians still love him. You obviously are in a right wing/conservative echo chamber to think that.

>As long as Scheer doesn’t fuck up between now and October
I see you weren't looking at the internet this weekend:
youtube.com/watch?v=UITG7CqCbys

Vote Max, everyone who abandons Scheer but can't vote for the left will switch to Max, he can win this.

Attached: mad_max_bernier.png (1365x1698, 2.12M)

>Polls show

Attached: 1498508356134.jpg (242x208, 7K)

Absolute delusion. PPC is winning 1-3% at the very most, and the more they win the more they hand Trudeau the minority or majority victory by siphoning off CPC.

>he's rather liked internationally.
who even talks like this

Attached: 1566742962104.jpg (5177x3452, 1.14M)

>abuse generosity
>no appreciation
>discard when no longer useful
Remember this is how they'll treat whites too. Vote Max or we're demographically replaced and can never win another election again.

fuck off faggot

This this and more this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_2019_Canadian_federal_election

Canadian political polling is actually quite accurate and done very often, frequently with large samples (over 2k).

SNC Lavalin is already memory holed, and was prevented from trending on social media to begin with. Canadians simply don't care about the story, and Scheer will be painted as a bigoted homophobe by hammering that video of him that leaked recently over and over again before October.

You have to be totally deluded at this point to think Trudeau won't win or, worse yet (peak delusion) that PPC has a chance of getting more than 1 digit.

Combined together (NDP + Green + Liberal) Canadians vote overwhelmingly left, with a massive far leftist voting block that is practically the same size as what CPC and PPC poll together. Sorry to blackpill - this country is completely finished. Once the boomers die off, leftist parties will completely dominate politics here. We can say goodbye to our handguns and semi-auto rifles.

Someone that travels a lot and is highly educated. Nobody finds Trudeau "embarrassing" outside of us right wing Canadians that keep up with the news and follow all of his scandals and failures. You're living in a delusion about how Canadians think about politics. It's the right wing echo chamber (and mostly boomers there) that hates Trudeau.

>wikipedia

Attached: 1565409052274.gif (320x240, 747K)

>Nobody finds Trudeau "embarrassing" outside of us right wing Canadians
Now I know you are baiting. My centrist mother who also reads the news hates him and my far left commie brother thinks he is an idiot. Only my father likes him and he listens to CBC all the time.

Attached: starterpackA.jpg (2076x2378, 711K)

No u

Attached: 1551965477424.jpg (1881x2774, 926K)

wrong, canadian polling this early out is meaningless. Canadian polling just before the election may be relatively accurate, but that's because Canadians don't make their decisions until the day of the election.

new poll:

[EKOS] Atlantic Canada - CPC 46.4%, LPC 26.8%, PPC 9.8%

Attached: kojak.jpg (580x400, 23K)

Canadians are fucking retarded.

why hiding the flag leaf?

There are links to all the individual polls on the page you absolute moron. You can use newsinteractives.cbc.ca/elections/poll-tracker/canada/ but it doesn't update as frequently as that wiki.

Again, that's an echo chamber of your family. That's not what public opinion polling shows. There aren't a lot of real "commies" in Canada, and centrist boomers already make up the 30-35% of CPC polls.

Less than 2 months out from the election is too early?

Oh, and if some of you missed it:
twitter.com/TWilsonOttawa/status/1164191596642013185?s=20

The debate will be all shitlib women. So needless to say nobody will ask Trudeau about SNC Lavalin, and they will be pestering Scheer about his "homophobic" comments and shut him down if he tries to criticize Trudeau.

That's good hear. The averages are still very worrying though. newsinteractives.cbc.ca/elections/poll-tracker/canada/

I'd suggest suppression more frankly. The Trudeau govt would do anything to silence the guy tossing out the truth everywhere

To be fair the Canadian GF happened before JT was voted in.

Attached: usa vs canada.jpg (1475x582, 94K)

He's not a leaf. He's a polish cuck that is obsessed with Canada.

can i get a QRD on SNC Lavilin?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SNC-Lavalin_affair Actually a good wiki on it, lots of detail. Links to articles on it in the references.

This guy has been posting since December 2018? What the fuck.

buh i wanted the QRD not to read wikipedia for an hour

yeah right, now we can have the corporate feudalism we always wanted

Bernier is Kosher approved nationalism. Slow pot boil. Same results. Wake. The. Fuck. Up. People.

>polls show
Are you talking CBC polling or 338. 338 has only had a few polls since and all of them showing a decrease.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-15 11-28-30meme flags.png (441x394, 76K)

>You have to be totally deluded at this point to think Trudeau won't win
Of course Trudeau will win again. And so will Trump.

way before that, check the archive

>way before that
Why? What's is thing with Canada if he's in Poland?

nobody knows, probably denied a visa or something

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_2019_Canadian_federal_election#National_polls

newsinteractives.cbc.ca/elections/poll-tracker/canada/

the gist is SNC-Lavalin is a globohomo/federalist box in Quebec that's treated like its a crown corporation. they got caught doing shady things in Africa. The penalty would have been a freeze on them bidding for public contracts. low and behold SNC depends on those fat contracts to survive, so JT stepped in to try and cover everything up. AG didn't get on board so JT fired her. Now people are getting sleepy and forgetting about the whole thing. the end.

>nobody knows, probably denied a visa or something
or maybe an expat Canadian who just hates Canada for being anti-White male.

i'm a canadian in canada. i love canada, mom and jesus.

this bothers some people.

Attached: oh canada.jpg (1024x768, 213K)

I’m definitely not voting for that Zionist grifter cuck. Sorry guys.

ty

>Nobody finds Trudeau "embarrassing" outside of us right wing Canadians

You sound pretentious. People over here think he has a mental disability

>i'm a canadian in canada. i love canada, mom and jesus.
Jesus was the son of the virgin Mary and is the son of God, if you don't believe that, you're a LARPer
>this bothers some people.
As it should

if you vote, you are voting for a jew.

Attached: 1541194370632.png (187x140, 33K)

>Goru

nice id

Attached: dat ass.jpg (615x410, 82K)

Kinda true but hes out of the public eye because media is censored.

LILLEY: Trudeau needs to call the election now

Justin Trudeau needs to stop pretending we aren’t already in the middle of an election campaign.

In fact, I think the PM should come back from his trip to the G7 and make it official, call the election.

Instead I’m hearing the election won’t be called until September 15, which would be the last day Trudeau can call it.

It’s a bizarre technicality that we are not “officially” in an election campaign right now.

We all know that voting day will be October 21 and we know the parties are making promises and announcements — even leaking old videos to try and embarrass each other.

So why isn’t this considered an election campaign already?

Because the PM has yet to visit the Governor General to make the formal request to dissolve Parliament and start the election.

>torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-needs-to-call-the-election-now

Attached: justin hates canada 3.png (472x411, 183K)

When you say canadians what you mean is shitskins.

Before leaving for the G7 in France the PM spent the past few weeks crisscrossing the country making all kinds of announcements, often re-announcing funding or making new promises that will only happen if he is re-elected.

When it isn’t him it’s his ministers or MPs.

They all travel to these events at taxpayer expense, they have the official stamp of the government of Canada on them but let’s face facts, this is about campaigning.

And you are paying so that Justin Trudeau can try to keep his job.

All of this campaigning should be paid for by the parties, not the taxpayer.

Attached: justin trudea.jpg (270x255, 5K)

He needs to get into the debates, if only to drag actual tough real questions about the bullshit going on today, instead of the same old "diversity is a strength" or "school homo education good" propaganda.

>You sound pretentious. People over here think he has a mental disability
I've shown my students pictures and videos of Trudeau crying in interviews and his cosplay pictures (Indian LARP'ing, Scottish kilt, Muslim socks, etc.), and they seemed to think that was funny and strange. I think Japaneses students seem to not know, or underestimate, how multicultural Canada, the U.S., U.K., France, etc. really are these days.

Ignore all recycle bin posts

In 2015 Harper had the money for a long campaign, not that it helped him, but at least he wasn’t abusing the system.

In the days before fixed election dates came into the Canadian system the complaint was that the party in power was the only one that knew when an election would be called. That party would time spending and other announcements to try and look good in the eyes of voters and then call an election when they thought it was in their interest to do so.

Fixed election dates were supposed to deal with this issue but under Trudeau, it’s come back. He’s found a way to spend your money for his benefit.

We all know the campaign is on but instead of making it official, he’s using your tax dollars to fund his campaign.

Trudeau needs to do the right thing and call the election.

Attached: 1564850563226.jpg (250x124, 4K)

>Ignore all recycle bin posts
ignore all 'bad facts' bro

Attached: canada is collapsing.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

guy with a ridiculous meme ideology

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-15 12-15-08.png (832x472, 285K)

They took bribes from Libyan government when Gaddafi was in power

Didn't read a single word

do we have an /ourgoy/ or are all candidates cucked

Fucking based Bernier. I wish he had a chance.

Attached: mass-immigration-billboard-halifax.jpg (620x349, 59K)

well you can't have this capitalist scam economics and expect it to support you

lol its the grocery jew poster

our economy is a pyramid scheme. you have to bring in new suckers all the time

Bernier is a cuck.

There is only one answer.

Attached: 3EF99915-1B21-49FA-8E77-DCB3837E6F93.gif (338x147, 20K)

Calm down sajid.

what's with antisemitism and you liberals?