Nigger walking around Manhattan hitting random whites in head with bricks

Hit one with a brick and another with a stick. Just walking around Manhattan smashing white people on the head and yelling anti-white comments

Start video at :20:

breaking911.com/nypd-hate-crimes-unit-investigating-random-attacks-on-white-people-video/

Attached: image.png (1544x991, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

breaking911.com/nypd-hate-crimes-unit-investigating-random-attacks-on-white-people-video/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trips of truth niggers are subhuman garbage
literally dangerous animals that belong in a zoo

It's their culture.

A FUCKING BRICK

I don’t them animal, just it’s owner

Dont worry Trump will make sure the nigger gets out of jail if anything happens

If it was reversed it would blow up in media

Proof we need to destroy culture and create a new one
Racism against whites is happening and the only way to stop it is to get rid of culture

Attached: B4C920CC-DA14-42B7-8E17-FF9A2D7DB705.png (1687x1687, 1.7M)

>New York
>white people
Yeah, those are Jews, which is the only reason this ended up in the news to begin with.

I can't wait for the good folks at CNN to cover this story.

White people are to blame for this.

This is staged hoax, the black man is russian

Attached: 1552326030158.jpg (768x1024, 78K)

And nobody helped or punched this guy? I bet nobody has seen it in such a small city like New York

This type of stuff never happened under Obama. I just want things to be normal again like they were back then. The world is so crazy now and as much as I hate to admit it, it has to be because of Trump.

I voted for Trump and was really excited to do so but I think that it was a mistake. We can't just blame individuals for every act. Sometimes society makes people do things. Some people can't handle all the stress and pressure, the constant daily worries that Trump has brought us. Then they just snap.

Blame this guy if you want to, heck I know you will. But realize that this outburst is indirectly Trump's fault. Looking at things from a high level is a healthy, smart thing to do and all roads lead to Rome, aka Trump.

shilling hard

Attached: 1537176895787.gif (500x375, 307K)

This. There are no non-jew non-shitskins in jewtropolis

Attached: jewtropolis.png (1283x780, 1.2M)

I thought hate crime was for whites only you low IQ bigots

There are plenty of non-jews in new york city. The city is just under 20% non-hispanic, non-jewish white overall. Jews are 13% of the population overall.

No, the actual numbers are more white non-jews than jews. Kikes are about 13% of the total population and non-hispanic non-jew whites are just under 20% (although that number is dropping constantly due to whites moving out and more and more shitskin filth moving in because De Blasio gives them free everything while fucking over middle-class whites as hard as he can).

Based! MIGA!

Yikes

Good. All 4 of them are propabably Liberals especially the young woman. This is what it takes to wake white Liberals up. Perhaps a brick to the head might help them understand why negros don't belong anywhere near white people.

Attached: 1563855160133.jpg (1800x1180, 1.63M)

> be Asian
> super soi and soft. Hardly bother white people
be hardly tolerated as a result.

> born as a mighty black bull
> fuck white women all day and punch random white guy when he walk around
H-h-he innocent right?

Sure thing Yankee scum.

t. Manhattan resident.

Can't wait to see that city nuked off the face of the earth.

That black bitch says, “due to the climate of the country you can’t expect anything other than that.” Yeah lady, because of Donald Trump you can’t expect niggers to not attack random white people.

The non-jew whites I know in NYC are highly race aware. Literally, the only question that determines whether somebody is a liberal or not is whether they're a kike.

Also, these attacks by shitskins are also nothing new for New Yorkers which is why a lot of whites are highly redpilled, even if they never reveal their power level. What's new here is they're actually reporting on this shit for once.

I've lived in NYC for exactly ten years (grew up in Long Island) and can tell you non-jewish whites are aware of what's going on. You obviously don't have enough friends or don't have any real conversations with any of your "friends."

bump

>Racism against whites is happening and the only way to stop it is to get rid of niggers
ftfy.

Huh interesting. The media and congress have been deeply concerned lately with racially motivated violence, so I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot about this from them soon.

Attached: waiting.jpg (900x1200, 154K)

i thought this was the "GOOD MORNINGSON.jpg"

We should beat his family like a piñata

You definitely work a civil service job

Proof that whites would lose the race war, white people are cowards and would never dare to even look at black man

WELCOME TO TRUMP'S AMERICA

They are children, children in the bodies of adults, just as Albert Schweizer said.

Checked

>nigger woman says this is to be expected from nigger men.

This is Trump's home.

Attached: trump crackbaby.jpg (536x264, 28K)

lmao this is the most disingenuous and transparent thing I have ever read on Jow Forums lmao

First day huh. You're gonna need some supplementary training it looks like.

Manhattan is the greatest city in the world.

Attached: trump epstein.jpg (1200x800, 166K)

yeah wtf type of comment is this?! Imagine if the races were reversed, and the media run with it like this is an acceptable comment, unbelievable.

>breaking911.com/nypd-hate-crimes-unit-investigating-random-attacks-on-white-people-video/
" you can't expect much more than that."

Suspect wearing brown leather jacket.

Ban assault bricks.