Sunday is ending

>Sunday is ending

Attached: wagie.jpg (372x380, 25K)

It's been monday for at least 25 minutes now. Try to keep up.

She should have gotten married and had kids.

Not for me. My 2 week vacation is over. And guess what ... there was no vacation. Because I quit 2 weeks ago after 8 years of wagecucking.

>not beeing a neet welfare leech

if you wake up super early on weekend it lasts longer

>muffled screeming

Attached: 1548455221068.jpg (858x821, 359K)

I get Sunday and Thursday off...
Fucking kill me.

Only 30 more years and I can finally be free

Attached: 1558382172675.jpg (900x900, 263K)

Bank holiday monday wooooo

Lmao at you retards, the best part of being Greek is that you never have to work, stay mad subhumans

Attached: 1559658969909.jpg (345x336, 54K)

I think the weirdest thing is that 6 of the 8 hours at work its just me and my coworkers/owner just bullshitting, memes etc. I could just do my job in 2 hours and then leave. but for some reason we all sit there. and we bring in 7million a year somehow. kek also we have a warehouse were we work the wagies like slaves.

Based

Skiing season is soon. Cant fucking wait!

>working is too hard waaaaaah :'(

I love my job

You’re a boomer who hasn’t worked in 30 years. Probably faked an injury to get a settlement. At least that’s what my dad did. And he tells me “yeah,working ain’t for pussies”. Really? You barely lifted a finger and you reap benefits.

Yeah, because humans were made to do the same menial shit for 12 hours a day, 4-5 days a week without any real living.

It's not like we used to chase down and kill hairy elefants using sticks and rocks or anything to survive. How could working all the time poooossibly make our existence shit?

Elders lay burdens on the youth they were unwilling to carry themselves.

Woe unto them.

>job
'hand' and 'blow,' you fuckin vodkanigger.

So you'd really rather be out there risking your life and hunting mammoths instead of sitting behind a desk at a computer?
lol

u mad

neet here get fucked wagies

Attached: 0BDE3725-DFAC-403B-8592-BF78A6777A6A.png (750x1334, 1.6M)

We post normie roadie Facebook memes now?
Sage

Bank holiday here mate.

>labor day is coming
>company does a 9x80 work schedule
gonna be an enjoyable 4 day weekend next week

Based meds, no wonder how you guys created civilization.

I love me regretful roasties in the morning. Thanks for makin my coffee better user

I think the problem is that with women working, men no longer feel pride in being the breadwinner of the family, and just feel like another faceless drone. Work has always sucked, but coming home to a loving housewife and children would make it all worth it imo. The kikes are playing a dangerous game by denying fighting age men the life they deserve

I'm 25. Yeah goyim don't get a job - they're too hard!

Attached: 134645373547.jpg (232x218, 8K)

>living in the rat race

L O L
O
L

Attached: 1408712583433.gif (500x400, 988K)

>Not taking the week off for classic
Heh 2 ez

I dread the future, but that doesn't mean today has to be sad.
I too am going softly mad from the circular nature of reality..things change, but they never really do change. Moments of deja vu freak me out sometimes.
Like we are going through some kind of cosmic loop...Some vaster system at play is being manipulated or is broken.
These are my feelings.

What's a fun job, lads? Working as a 1st line IT technician is getting on my nerves.

Just become homeless or work minimum wage and die childless, faggot.

Fucking hell

Attached: 1483546743250.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Implying its not the contrary

get disability

>tfw got hit by a city bus on my way to first job interview and have never once had to ever actually hold a job
ah ha ha ha ha ha

Attached: dude weed lmao.png (960x540, 488K)

8 10-hour days and one short day every other week?

Nah, been on strike since the fed.
>inb4 bum
Traitor

How are you going to start a family on disability

>he doesn't take pride in the work he does

Fuck some other disabled bitch. Lots of roasties on disability for all kinds of mental problems these days, it may actually be easy than looking for a career woman or Christian unicorn.

I would

Yeah I'm sure women want a guy who thinks working is too difficult. Real panty wetter

Get a job, retard.

>mfw i'm approaching my 40s and the gubberment is paying me to learn how to code
>mfw they pay $30k for this education and on top of that they pay my rent and everything else
>mfw i go back to school for 2 years

Attached: 1542827850213.png (253x224, 92K)

I remember these threads on wizardchinz, before the normalfagization.

this desu

or get addicted to drugs

I make six diggys and yes it gets boring AF browsing memes at work, even making great money. 9 to 5 is a construct. I work like 2 hours a day and fuck off the rest

We have a Happening guys

Attached: 1517159728797.jpg (509x339, 18K)

Go outside

Can someone explain why people work full time?
I'm a neet, but if I had to work I would just get a part time job working overnight at a gas station or something.
Then I'd just rent a super cheap apartment and live super frugally.
It doesn't make sense that people work 40+ hours a week. That's trading the majority of your life at that point.
If I seriously had to work 40+ hours a week I would probably say "okay society isn't worth it" and go live in a Monastery and become a monk.

>tfw friends with my officemates
>tfw fucking hot workwife
I hate weekends, can't wait for monday bros

work is basically the only place a non-chad can get bitches nowadays. I was a fucking loser socially until I found a career I was actually good at. Helps if it's a field that women go into as well.

Because everything costs money?

okay, even you get a cheap apartment, you still have to pay for
>internet
>transportation
>food
>entertainment
>insurance
and a shitton of other stuff
life isn't cheap

You forgot surfing Jow Forums for several hours

Attached: 4chan.jpg (350x447, 38K)

>blocks your path

Attached: 292CB90C-2721-47DE-A037-AE60A14AB196.png (1037x1072, 292K)

literally me at 6pm weeknights