Why do hicks in upstate NY, New Hampshire, Oregon etc. fly confederate flags? Are they retarded or something?

Why do hicks in upstate NY, New Hampshire, Oregon etc. fly confederate flags? Are they retarded or something?

Attached: 1D40263B-C6E4-40D1-922F-AB69491E043D.jpg (1125x1413, 418K)

She's a liar and attention whore. This is some Jussie Smollet tier fantasy.

Why do liberals lie?
Oh right, because white conservatives are actually the most polite, law-abiding people in the US, so liberals need to make shit up to make them look bad.

And her 18months old daughter said "Mommy, why people are racist ? Isn't the world supposed to be good ?"

And everybody clapped

Correction : everybody jazzhand.
Crisis avoided.

Where’s the part about a toothless redneck in a MAGA hat with a swastika tattoo telling her to back to her country?

This. Guarantee she didn't see any confederate flags, not that there's anything wrong with them because there isn't.
Very possible that an Asian female driver got flipped off by someone though, they suck at driving - not a meme.

Sell us Greenland.

How does she really look?

Do people really fly the Rebel flag in upstate New York? Because that’s pretty based if so.

how the fuck do you get flipped off? just dont be retarded??

>chink
>flipped off by someone in a truck

It's probably because her shitty chink driving skills almost caused an accident

>Must admit
So much can be learned from this opening

Asian chick can't drive and thinks it's about politics.

Here in NH during the 2015 Confederate flag crisis, I saw a fuckton of Gadsden flags flying around.

Attached: 20181206_101512.jpg (2560x1440, 880K)

>other people are doing something i don't like
>this shouldn't be legal

Dumb cunt needs to fuck off back to Chinkland.

Attached: 1546854572860.jpg (800x582, 91K)

New Hampshire has always had a very strong libertarian sensibility. It’s definitely the most uncucked state in the Northeast.

this is true. i live out in the boonies of Florida surrounded by trailer parks and everyone is really nice. Sadly the only thing anyone out here ever wants to do is hunt and fish.

Merchants

Bullshit.

Because we're tried of being subject to the whims of a population the doesn't give a shit about us or what's best for us, just them in their shitty city.

My 1 month old wife’s son saw a trump rally on the TV and then protested it by getting up and walked to the middle of the room, held a clenched fist and looked me dead in the eyes and said “black lives matter”

Outside of dense populated cities, every state has a pretty even rural population that leans right.

They really do it's kinda retarded if you know the history of our state. It definitely doesn't come from any cultural pride and screams reactionary faggot to me.

They literally chew dip, pretend to hunt, listen to country and drive pick-ups like they were raised in Alabama. Like punks in the 90s it all some weird performance. It's kinda sad to be honest.

Anyone have a 2016 election county map? Thread will be instantly solved.

Yep.

Attached: 2016_Nationwide_US_presidential_county_map_shaded_by_vote_share.svg.png (1280x812, 687K)

Why do you care?

>Why do hicks in upstate NY, New Hampshire, Oregon etc. fly confederate flags?

to trigger the libtards like in your pic op. there winning! it works! chinks on suicide dilation watch!

>pretend to hunt
All the deer hanging from trees beg to differ.

Before the TV and internet rural New Yorkers were culturally a lot like rural Canadians/New Englanders.

Now everyone's pretending like they're good ole boys. Like they're redneck hicks from the below the Mason-Dixie line. Same sub culture been cropping up in New Jersey, Long island and Staten Island

because they can and people don't like it.

this, unironically

you have copperheads up north, we have snow birds and carpet baggers/scalawags in the south, nothing new under the sun

I like to fly it cause it looks so cool

can you describe rural new England culture?

It has less to do with the facts of the civil war that it does to do with basic defiance.
But mainly we do it to trigger precious urban cunts like Chung
Absolute fact.

Attached: 1566111128735.jpg (638x633, 32K)

>Asian woman driving gets screamed at and flipped off
Fuckin' stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason. Highly doubt she did anything wrong.

Attached: 4vqooVS.gif (270x192, 435K)

Yeah it is surprising how much like Kentucky just 100 miles north of NYC can be.

Attached: 1506220479291.gif (360x298, 237K)

i fly the stars and bars, gadsen, and the stars and stripes in upstate ny.

fuck her and all the other city faggots, stay in your rat infested shithole
#dropthebridges

Attached: make NY greatagain.jpg (540x960, 36K)

Upstate bro here. Can confirm rebel flags flapping in the wind. People think everyone from Ny is apart of the big shitty. Once you go north it's mainly red not blue there are only dems in the citys. For the most part Republicans white nationalists and librarians control the rural areas. The other day I saw some nazi sporting all the logos on his trailer hooked to his truck just chilling in my town park. Not something you see every day but if you see a truck in upstate 9/10 times it will be raised up and have a fuck Como bumpersticker on it.

>every
>body
>clapped

Oh but marry an Asian woman

Lying, Op. This is obviously a cartoon stereotype. Someone should kick her in the ass.

Because it triggers libs.

FPBP, came here to say this myself.

Attached: 1561596789388.gif (385x216, 2.97M)

Because people move? I’ve seen spics in the rural Southwest fly confederate flags just to be edgy, get over yourself

im not even that far upstate, and i see gadsden and rebel flags all over.
looks like its working, if its keeping these shitskins out

It's because the Confederate Flag is a flag of rebellion. They're using it to make the statement, "Fuck y'all. I'm not with this globohomo agenda."

No it isn’t, upstate New Yorkers are basically southern rednecks

just like Indians, the Chinese will vote for far left liberal bullshit in western countries, but will support far right politicians in their home country

Attached: 1565981196442.jpg (500x500, 61K)

It sounds like they’re embracing the true Anglo lifestyle, very based.

I'm on the lakes and apple county, I'm surprised the Mexicans come all the way up here to pick fucking apples

isn't there a town in upstate NY called Mohammedville where they train sleeper agents to kill American citizens?

Your whole statement sounds like a couple of these good ole boys used to fuck with you in high school. Pussy.

Absolutely disgusting, we have Norwegian families here in Minnesota with affected southern drawls and it *pisses* me off, completely unrooted and disconnected from their own cultures. Sled Necks they call them

>NYC ruins NY state with retarded tax policies
>surprised when NY hates NYC libs

these people genuinely have no self-awareness
also 98% sure this is made up

Attached: 1350086507887.jpg (166x160, 5K)

>librarians
Hot.

I was talking about global warming in an intellectual sort of way, trying not to be too far over on the denial side in front of my kid because, you know, hardcore politics in front of your children is a bit tasteless.

Anyway, I'm talking about 1.5° targets by 2100 and my daughter tapped me on the shoulder and says "Global warming is just a theory dad, it may not be true."

So I ask her where she heard this, because it was incredibly rad.

"Dr. Binox said this."

Based and Binoxpilled.

Fucking auto correct got me. You know what I mean lol

This, thanks.
This woman was in a panic outside her echo chamber. Even funnier is that she would legitamately get harrassed in most areas of her own liberal city.

>because white conservatives are actually the most polite, law-abiding people in the US, so liberals need to make shit up to make them look bad
Can confirm. I'm mid east diaspora. I love conservatives. Nothing but good vibes any time I head to a gun range.

In fairness, the Norwegian accent is covered up better by a drawl. Listen to Kris Kristofferson speak in any movie. Sounds like he was born and raised in Texas.

Attached: actual_japs.jpg (1600x1200, 513K)

And then the whole bus clapped.

Hes facing a no nonsense special prosecutor now by the way. Finalized yesterday.

And then an obese red neck wearing full SS regalia and a trump 2024 armband stepped out of a McDonald's and shot her 60 times with a fully semi-automatic AR-15 .50cal assault rifle

>Oregon

You do know Oregon was one of the areas Confederates fled to after the war right? That it was literally illegal for blacks to live there at one point? That up until the 90s it was a Klan stronghold? It really shouldn't have surprised you that they fly the rebel flag

Lies. Liberal slut attention whoring.

But, OP is a faggot, and falls for painfully obvious bait.

Its quasi anti federal government which of course was best exemplified by the southerners who literally fought to the death rather than be subject to the federal armies.

>I'm surprised the Mexicans come all the way up here to pick fucking apples
you can always tell its mexicans, itll be like 90* out and theyre all bundled up with winter clothes. they just dont belong here
i have no idea. i hope not. i have driven through a place that was filled with hasidic jews, looked like a fucking ghetto. gross
>also 98% sure this is made up
i can see it happening. she probably got in the way of some people who actually work, and she was driving 20mph under the limit in her suburu, staring at some fucking deer or something

Attached: pc-190x-catskillsupply-frnt.jpg (999x646, 376K)

I think you have a higher concentration of yids and spooks than even Brooklyn, you inbred cuck. You're just as awful as the city, except you're ugly and dumb.

t. former native jew yorker

Attached: (((empire)))_state.jpg (1190x837, 92K)

Not the most attractive group in the world, but female soccer tends towards dyke increasingly in contrast with say volleyball or tennis.

i dont see very many of you niggers up here.

You do have that going for you...

Attached: 1522782932218.jpg (880x898, 76K)

Confederate flags are popular everywhere deal with it its become a “neo-pride” symbol
Its not about I Hate You its about Fuck You , major difference!
Most that fly that flag want everyone to know loud an proud they dont give a flying fuck about your rules and judgement or social etiquette
They want to make the people that get mad over a flag to get mad about a flag and it works every time

I mean, shes asian she probably merged without a blinker or something thats why the people yelled at her.

>They really do it's kinda retarded if you know the history of our state. It definitely doesn't come from any cultural pride and screams reactionary faggot to me.
>They literally chew dip, pretend to hunt, listen to country and drive pick-ups like they were raised in Alabama. Like punks in the 90s it all some weird performance. It's kinda sad to be honest.

Please point me to the noble, enlightened, European culture that I can practice in public.

Oh wait, the jews destroyed that. So chewing tobacco and four wheelin's all I got's left.

bumper stickers are honestly the gayest fucking thing americans have

which isn't saying much, it has fallen a long way from Live Free or Die. Though I'd wager much of that is due to years of colonization from the People's Democratic Republic of Massachusetts

I'm going to enjoy knocking every sing one of you kike teeth and forcing you to suck my dick right before I snap your twig neck.

I also "sport an NRA sticker on muh piggup" but it's not a bumper sticker, it's a little two inch circle sticker on my back winda. The only sticker on her...

Nah I grew up in NYC that retarded sub culture isn't here yet

I don’t know how so many end up committing crimes when they’re so nice.

I love bumper stickers. I use it to trigger liberals.

I'm from upstate, Onondaga/Oswego county
While we do have plenty of copperheads, this story sounds completely made up

Rednecks do not exist in New York City.

Attached: FB_IMG_1564662650127.jpg (1536x2048, 135K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1559329874780.jpg (720x698, 56K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1561082049288.jpg (500x639, 40K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1561082929015.jpg (960x554, 46K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1563576926419.jpg (810x1080, 65K)

OC I couldn't help snapping when passing by and was amazed by the irony.

Attached: 20181213_105330.jpg (2560x1440, 2.14M)

Based

Another OC.

Attached: 20190117_112408.jpg (2560x1440, 969K)

This, based Viking bro.

I love how the modern view of the confederate flag is so egotistical that it ignores that for a few decades it was a symbol of rejecting the status quo/rebellion/resisting the government just in a general sense.

unless you are doing something to warrant it people don't just do middle finger drive bys

This. The rebel flag has trancended history to be a "symbol of resistance" especially against the federal government. Not unlike pepe in Hong kong.

Willing to be that you have zero fucking clue what the Stars and Bars flag is without looking it up.

>be shitty Asian driver
>get honked at and flipped off
>this is racism and not my shitty driving

Checked