Why do progressive women have so much passive aggressive meanness towards white men?

We all know they do but what exactly motivates them? Why do they feel the need to put other people down to feel good about themselves? What’re these people like irl compared to online, is there any reason for their nastiness?

Attached: 72F063A6-EAB7-40CE-90A3-30CC312FCA70.jpg (944x566, 83K)

men are much meaner to women. men kill far more women than vise versa.

paternity fraud is worse than murder, they extinguish your bloodline without you even knowing or taking precautions

Fpwp

oh no folks like this dont hurt a fly irl. they know if they tried to hit anyone they themselves would be on the floor in less than a second. spineless, the lot of them

Yeah

demonic possession

Their Motivation: Vengeance.

They were abused by a man at some point or watched somebody else be abused by a man, or they were brainwashed into believing they were abused by a man.

Attached: 1566743706822.jpg (944x566, 108K)

thy would fuck a guay with a richard spencer haircut.

hit you = hit on you

it's a called attention seeking. deep down they want the chad white seed in them and they think this is the best method

Attached: quote-everything-in-woman-hath-a-solution-it-is-called-pregnancy-friedrich-nietzsche-348612.jpg (850x400, 47K)

I'm black and I think this is cancer. Just throwing that out there. There are some niggas like myself who think all this leftist racist bullshit needs to go. If the left decides they're bored with whites and then go after someone else, no one is safe, if you think about it.

I'll be honest I don't subscribe to the whole anti race mixing thing. If someone wants to marry someone else, regardless of race, they have all right to do so. That being said, I'll gladly defend white people who are treated like this by their own women. Disgusting desu.

Bump

This

Im half mexican half irish. I agree. I like white people, my dad is white. But be prepared for all the stormtard virigns to come hate on you saying “we dont need you to defend us nigger! Reee!”. These are the same people who claim we all hate them and its in our dna.

bs. white men are by far the best providers and protectors. white men bending backwads for white women. and what do white women in reward? in the past 17 years german women killed 2.7 million babies thru abortion (in france and sweden the numbers of killed babies are even higher) and at the same time female european politicians flooding own countries with foreigners whom don't give two shits about the future and security of europeans.

We don't kill NEARLY enough of these demonic, virluent whores. It should be stright up open season on any unaccompanied white woman.

bong post best post

Sexual tension/ Aggression.
Honestly its all just a giant shit test.
There is a sincere and deep part of them that hopes sooner or latter they'll meet a white man who back hands them for their shit and rapes their flabby wale holes to cream.
Its litterally bred into them to act like a bitch when they dont have a man in the hopes one will hate fuck them as nature intended.

Attached: fucc.jpg (1080x1349, 77K)

To be honest, I don't even understand how you guys reproduce. Your women are absolutely abysmal, and you got hit with the feminism neutron bomb way earlier than everyone else. I mean, most black women look like spiteful angry dykes to me, zero femininity...

>post about passive aggressive behavior
>talks about aggressive behavior
Lern 2 read

Because white men reject them

kek

Most women are on the same "wave length" as niggers. That is to say, they are selfish, stupid, sub-humans who parrot anything they think will serve them.

They got raised by shitty single mothers, so they simultaneously have a grudge against men since their father wanted nothing to do with them, and they don’t understand men or how relationships between men and women work.
Because they don’t understand men at all, they end up getting pumped and dumped by men in their teens, ruining any pair bonding ability that may have remained, and cementing their hatred for men.
They think that since men want sex, that having sex with men will make them love and commit to them, but they choose awful men and throw sex at them, repeating the single motherhood cycle anew.

Attached: 7DCB10F4-6A63-4FF7-A299-94BA02BAAFE4.jpg (971x1137, 186K)

Attached: africa black guy shot.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

Because white men are toxic.

>post about passive aggressive behavior
>talks about aggressive behavior
Lern 2 read that post and it was a fucking fucking joke.
Lern 2 is also a fuckup and she is fucking retarded. If you have any other suggestions then I'll give you a call. You probably still won't get a response from me unless you're a fucking retard and don't fuck up.
(TLDR: I'm not here for a discussion or any discussion at all. Let's talk about why the fuck is Lern 2 a fucking retard to start? You already know my answer.)
Anyway, after having read that shit I'm pissed and I feel like shit as well. The comments that people made to me about Lern are:
1. I could never fuck up as a troll and I don't want to.
2. Don't be that idiot that doesn't understand what her job entails.
I am sick and tired of people posting things about Lern as though they thought she was some kind of internet witch. I was in the chat on Friday for a while and I was talking with Lern for a little bit so here are

This post was generated by AI

The world is full of people like these, but those people can be removed from society if they're discovered to be immoral, dangerous, or dangerous to anyone.

For example, if you see a black person driving a Chevy Suburban who is stealing from a fast-food restaurant in an affluent neighborhood, you don't want to be like them.

For you to be "nice" and "nice, nice" to a woman you are attracted to would be a violation of the laws of the state in which you live.

But if you see a black man wearing leather pants and a baseball cap driving the Suburban, you get off on it regardless of what laws say.

That's the problem of the Black Male.

Black men in our culture have been reduced to the status of being either "nice," "nice, nice," or "nice, nice."

It's a status system that encourages "

You're incoherent, faggot

Because they're brainless idiots who do as they're told. They've been convinced they're acting of their own volition but on account of being brainless idiots, they're not.

And it's okay my friend. I don't mind the few that are ignorant and will hate on someone based on their skin colour rather than the merit of their arguments. But the majority of whites, truthfully, are very understanding and welcoming people. As a second generation African, I've never really felt much as much racism from them as I have from say... leftists, who think they've got to save me because I'm helpless or some other drivel.

The majority of whites are cool, and so if I see shit like this I already know what side I'm on. If I just sit back and watch stuff like this happen, logic dictates that I'm next on the chopping block.

East African women are quite attractive, so I've never felt that way. Though I see what you mean when I look at the typical African American. Sad, really, especially since two generations before, black people were striving for education and freedom and equal rights. Compare that with nigger culture and shit like world star hip hop. They're literally destroying themselves.

There is no logic, just an algorithm. Just look at this.

It is based on this idea that the human mind is not a machine and is not necessarily incapable of thinking, feeling, and being in a state of "I am aware" (although it may be able to have a "mind reading" mode, and the ability to control one's own impulses). I am not a doctor and this post might not necessarily apply to you.

I was born and raised in the United States and have been studying for a number of years, and have become very interested in Buddhism. The concept of "I am aware of what I say and do" has helped me think about certain experiences in my life that were otherwise very difficult to understand.

My name is James Martin and I'm an English graduate student at Oxford University.

Please note that all this is speculation based, primarily, on my own experiences, and is based on my opinion. You may find things described in this that you believe to be true, which is fine, but it

That's it. Don't touch me. Your mouth is on my cunt. Let me get on top of you." He didn't touch, just held the edge of my bra. I was still too drunk to say no, and I began jerking my legs, and soon he had me pinned on the bed. I couldn't believe how much he had gotten inside me. When we finally broke apart, he started touching me, slowly, teasingly. The words were in my throat as I begged him to stop – to please stop the fucking thing, and to please let me fuck him.

I was completely numb, so I just laid there, staring at him. He kept going, as I pushed deeper into him, and slowly my breathing grew deeper and deeper and I couldn't believe how warm he felt across my breasts. I came, hard, deep inside him. The first few times we'd sex, I'd tried to force my way out, but I was weak. Finally, I just came for him. Even the aftershocks were hard to

This is talktotransoformer, innit

You can tell by the way the last paragraph drifts off

having a scapegoat is powerful politically

Yes, it is

It's not as well made as they try to say it is

Jew bitches larping as My Fellow White People. Stirring resentment and hate between goyim.
-look up Harvard study showing that 70% of dv is perpetuated by whamen

Attached: 170BC28A-B301-4001-93BE-EF16A47F36C6.jpg (1010x691, 89K)

Yes officer, that black man over there.

this guy gets it

Nah, but imagine how it boggles the minds of boomer investors

That's hot af, who is this lady?

lol

>thot only has pics of her face

she's fat 100%

Feminists are just the female form of the incel.
Getting turned down by uberchad makes them question their worth

I bet, it's fucking useless, so of course boomers would think it's the shit

>passive aggressive meanness towards white men?
We're the best.
As hard as they try, we are consistently better, and not just a little better, but a lot better.
We do stuff routinely that scares the shit out of them. We operate in a realm that they have to shut down and make safe before they can even think about competing.
They are sullenly passive aggressive because they are children in a world of adults, and they know it.

Kek I honestly have worried about rocking the ol Dicky Spence' but no nigs have chimped just yet

t. manlet who works out but would get btfo by a huge ape-nig

Yeah East Africans don't have that problem. In the US, it's just apocalyptic. I listen to a lot of black mgtow and their movement is very developed just because of the sheer hopelessness and the demonic quality of their women.

How can she seriously call herself white while having a picture attached for all to see

Mahogany furniture, huge TVs, pool tables, golf... yeah, bopomers like em some useless expensive shit to show off to other boomers.

>but the real one's to dangerous to release into the world
It's all such bullshit

Are you taking into account abortions?

Lol they're lapring as if it's skynet.
And this bullshit about "this new version is SIX TIMES more powerful than the last" is boomertastic too, reminds me of Supersoaker marketing

if I was a nigger I'd be for race mixing too. Fuck off chimp.

Hmmm. I am a white guy who has a med-high skin fade hair cut the last 20 years. Guess I am a nazi now.

Someone's just going to code a better one eventually, doesn't matter if they held back the so called "dangerous" version
They are just trying to sell stock with a shit program, and spinning ways to make it look better than it is

Seriously, it was spotted the first time I used it

>I'm black
NIGGER

Edgy

Beating up both of those nigroids would be fun!

Women ironically are enforcers of whatever the given authority is.

In Colonial Puritan times they shamed men for drinking. During WWI, they ran the “white feather” movement to shame men for not serving in the military.

Now the authority is Jewish neoliberal oligarchs who want to disenfranchise white men, so women serve them diligently.

>I'm gonna hit you
Always seems to be said by women and limp wristed poofters who wouldn't even have the guts to hit a fucking midget

lol you just make shit up mickspic. you can defend white people. it's just cringey to do when you're not even white

Women act like dogs unless you beat them up.

the golem does as its told

:(