Is there a term for Jow Forums?

Is there a word or term for "things we all think but aren't socially acceptable to say out loud".
>thinking at the back of your mind that a gay man is a fag but being unable to tell it to his face out of fear of social retribution.

Attached: linsner37.jpg (760x716, 99K)

silent majority?

Are you fucking retarded?

"Social Taboo" typically would be the term used for that I believe.

Yes, and its literally in the name of the goddamn board. The term you're looking for is "politically incorrect".

Un-PC

Sure...Jow Forums = shithole, hurt locker, dungeon of despair, rētard central, cesspool of stupidity.

>gay man is fag
Why would this be on your mind OP

Wrongthink

>that a gay man is a fag but being unable to tell it to his face out of fear

the fuq?
even "gay" fags call each other faggot and probably more than anyone else, as if anyone else actually gives a rat's ass.

face it, you're socially inept closet fapper that's never heard a nigger call a nigger a nigger. it's practically all they ever do. That's basically what you're saying here.

"pepenfrosch" is a german word that has no appropriate english translation, it means: a feeling like you want to say something, but its not appropriate at the time, so you say it later to a person not connected to the original situation, generally a stranger. that's kind of close.

Looks like "Poppin' Fresh"

We need a frenchman. I'm sure their language has some word for it.

yes. always be poppin' fresh by coming up with new politically incorrect ideas.

Post more art like this please. I quite like it.

>Is there a word or term for "things we all think but aren't socially acceptable to say out loud".

POLITICALLY INCORRECT
THE NAME OF THE FUCKING BOARD
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR
YOU STUPID FUCK

"Wrong think"

"cacagrenouille" means a horrid idea that makes you laugh. french have a lot of words like this.

Frosch means frog. Pepenfrosch. We're hitting levels of synchronicity that shouldn't even be possible.

Attached: 1494013222477.jpg (750x562, 487K)

Shit eating grin.

didn't know that. checked.

Literally the best part of this thread.

Attached: blood.jpg (490x489, 36K)

checked

Attached: 1557910279461.gif (465x300, 51K)