Glowniggers took down the Jow Forums archive

Attached: took down the archive.png (784x268, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NathanJohnZona1/status/1165633845233893376
github.com/FoolCode/FoOlFuuka
github.com/eksopl/asagi
anonfile.com/MaV1ab4an6/asagi-master_zip
anonfile.com/W9V6a244nb/FoolFuuka-master_zip
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/activity/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/image-reposts/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/lthreads/
archive.4plebs.org/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/post/224334722/
youtube.com/watch?v=cGJ_IyFwieY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

fucking hell

I'm surprised Hiro hasn't range banned all the vps scrapers 4plebs is using, or disabled the API altogether without paying.

do you know something about it?

Shit is going down.
this place will be gone soon.

>british
>white
Screencap this.

Think: What reason would they remove the archive first? Is it so people couldn't go back and save old threads after they take down Jow Forums? Like so there's no warning to go and hoard stuff?

Attached: 1566526040401.jpg (444x332, 11K)

twitter.com/NathanJohnZona1/status/1165633845233893376

Attached: F38B710B-D142-4090-94B6-C6956610D8DA.jpg (1242x1484, 814K)

IT WAS CANADA

Doesn't help that I've spotted mods deleting actually relevant threads today.
Archive going down is convenient as you can no longer check them out.

bump

What the fuck are we supposed to do now ?

親愛的習主席,當我們殺死龍時,看到你的帝國淪陷將是一種樂趣。你將很快在被火包圍的時候乞求冰,但在任何地方都找不到任何憐憫。搞定!

looks like it. The software is still up
github.com/FoolCode/FoOlFuuka
github.com/eksopl/asagi
anonfile.com/MaV1ab4an6/asagi-master_zip
anonfile.com/W9V6a244nb/FoolFuuka-master_zip

happened the same to me these days

Attached: 7BDE6DCF-AFD9-4550-86FA-070F41437AEA.jpg (981x1200, 180K)

How do you know they're not just doing maintenance on a Sunday?

They've been doing this since glowniggers moved from 8ch here. Many threads have been archived long before bump limit while still posting.
They talking is down bit by bit.

pew*ie*ie

it's back

Epstein threads have been nuked or no?

This trips gets it

works again for me but I'd be archiving the shit out of the archive now. This has never happened to me before. Considering what's been happening the last days it's highly likely they'll take it down in the next days

All the big threads get archived in lots of places. There's no need to retain most of the shit that goes on here. It's 90% garbage with a few great threads sprinkled in. I don't mind mining the shit to find the gold. That's why I still come here. But the idea that the 90% garbage is getting archived for some reason makes me laugh.
It's like two great historical figures having every conversation written down for posterity. Except most of the time they're debating what goes best on toast, where they'd like to retire, and what their wives are doing with their free time. Utterly pointless.
Now take that, turn the two men into two hundred thousand autists, sprinkle in some weird fart/foot/cuck fetishism, put ten of them in dresses, and the remainder of them are actually interesting people with interesting stuff to say. There, you've got Jow Forums. The most unarchivable place on the internet.

Mods are Israeli shills

Attached: 158378325325.jpg (284x178, 8K)

If this is the end, where to next?

Attached: andrew1.jpg (458x612, 22K)

They commung after /our/ tendies!!!!

!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!v!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!
bump

Why the fuck werent we doing this all along?

would you guys mind listing some of the best archive sites to use in case they get taken down one by one?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/activity/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/image-reposts/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/lthreads/
these are still down

I WORKED MY ASS OFF FOR THOSE GOOD BOY POINTS YOU FUCKING GLOWIES !!!

Attached: 1529029219106.jpg (705x602, 62K)

Chris cantwells Radical Agenda.

They are propably deleteing stuff.

I'm getting archive.is

Attached: 1562785512637.jpg (888x998, 62K)

Ladys (male) and gentlemen
it was an honor to shitpost with you

It's down again. This time completely archive.4plebs.org/

Attached: down.png (516x295, 28K)

What does that mean -asking for a friend...

Cheers, user and RIP

Attached: cheers.jpg (480x240, 23K)

Fucking good. Jow Forums isn't meant to be archived. The only reason the archive was created was for Jow Forums4chan users to be able to save "le epick threads" and get internet points for them on plebbit.
That's the nature of Jow Forums. Threads are supposed to disappear when they expire. That's the whole fucking point.

Our records have been beleted

The one before was letting you access the server, this time around it means the server says the URL does not exist. Before this, you could not access the threads and such, now you cannot access it altogether.

I get Cloudflare bs.

BUMPABOOM

Yes, only certain ones attempting to make connections. All the slide ones about fbi larpers saying he was poisoned stay up forever.

At this point, all really is lost, but the only good use here is letting the cops and feds know terrible, horrible death is coming for them, and the more they do to protect themselves, the worst it will be and the quicker it will strike. They know their days are numbered and these are just the death throes.

Warosu is also going down soon. The other archive you can't search for shit. Expect this place to get shut down shortly.

WHAT THE FUCK
I AM GETTING WORRIED

WHERE THE FUCK DO WE GO???? IM FUCKING SERIOUS

>Our records have been beleted

Fbi has became really good at deleting evidence that implicates them in a conspiracy. Guess working for obama and hrc really paid off for glow niggers.

Wasn't there a way on 6+2 Chan to screen cap entire threads? Is that possible here?
Fucking zob Borg erasing history as we speak.

>Fucking good
not realy
>Jow Forums isn't meant to be archived.........
true, but it's nice to have some threads archived for the purpouse of historical purpouses and for sauce

those sons of bitches

Go to archive.is. There's a ghost Jow Forums there.

Attached: image.jpg (184x211, 23K)

Nowhere. Make sure you stock up on hard drives and download as much things as possible. The internet is going to shit.

Twitter

Attached: 1500409125624.jpg (250x198, 5K)

from around 16:54:09 pic related
still down for me

Attached: from before.png (1236x555, 48K)

Oh, thats all...

Just remember, we are not alone. See you all on the battlefield.

The next 20 years are going to be tough. I guess all this redpilling was mental preparation. Thank you guys.

Pol is next

was the last user online according to the archive
archive.4plebs.org/pol/post/224334722/

>WHERE THE FUCK DO WE GO???? IM FUCKING SERIOUS

You think they are going to allow any place like this to exist? Haha, nope, we cost the democrats the 2016 election. Sure they blamed russian hackers and everytjing from racism to white supremacy,but they know what we did. They arent going to allow any website to exist that does not allow the government to completely control the narrative and push falsified information to acheive their goals. We are the biggest threat to a unified corrupt world government. And they are going to take us all down, take us all out, one by one. Cant let the frog jump from a boiling pot.

It's like the great library of Alexandria all over again

youtube.com/watch?v=cGJ_IyFwieY

Haha

Bump. Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1558573472770.jpg (755x755, 66K)

Attached: it really is.png (1727x1283, 188K)

Jow Forums!!!

We will never forget the time our voice became so powerful, that we shook the world...And that's when they took it from us...

Attached: pepe-salute.jpg (250x243, 7K)

The alternative if they completely ban us is old fashioned soapbox public speaking on street corners and squares.
Most of us are too weird looking and or autistic to sway normies however...

Attached: SmartSelect_20181006-072311_Chrome.jpg (1038x2116, 1012K)

I use the api everyday with rotating proxy ip's for my own project. Without the api people would just scrape the raw html which would be more taxing to the servers. Leave the door open so people don't have to smash the windows.

Attached: wetness.jpg (474x355, 17K)

>OH NO THIS IS THE END FOR SURE
>THERE IS NO WAY THEY ARE JUST DOING MAINTENANCE ON A SUNDAY
>EVERYBODY PANIC AND DESPAIR

Attached: 1422607556751.jpg (251x242, 13K)

It's back up for me.

SOME ONE QUICK! MAKE ANOTHER ONE! SHJT SHIT SHIT!

Works fine.

Attached: oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif (289x240, 103K)

it happens all the fucking time
the archives for this entire site have been shit for years, nobody wants to hoard endless pages of blacked spam just because there's 2 decent threads out of 100

>Historical purposes
Again, this is not reddit. If you want to keep threads for posterity then screencap them or go back to Jow Forums4chan.
>sauce
Reverse image search nigger.

Just in time for some comfy classic WoW to occupy my wasteful life until new 4.5chan comes out.

Attached: 1553236485064.png (361x363, 200K)

>Jow Forums isn't meant to be archived
Fuck off kike. There's a lot of good info in old threads and some serve as proof of shill presence. Not having an archive allows someone else to control the narrative if there's no proof of threads existing. Someone could doctor up a fake thread, which could be proven as fake before if it didn't show up in the archive.

Good. I can get my life back.

ain't have 20 years.... if berinie pass and go full antifa, channers will be the next jews, then it will come to conservacuck, good people will be targeted, and USA will fall.
around 2024, can't really tell exact date due to some uncertainty, sun will go nova, killing everything on the surface, we are end game now, they'll be nearly now repercussion, for the people who saved human race, disregarding the pogrom to come.
This is my last post, farewell, channers,
good night

So...you're saying it IS a conspiracy to wipe out our legacy?!

Attached: image.jpg (1440x1080, 312K)

tfw posting in a legendary thread

Attached: 1565713785077.gif (480x480, 9K)

THIS

RELEASE ME FROM THIS HELL ALREADY

EGG was doing a good job at archiving all threads and indexing them again each new thread. Might be related.

WTF I DON'T WANT TO POST ON REDDIT

Attached: 1566544533597.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

Is this it?

Attached: 6029B994-96E5-4812-8B23-428F7DAD821F.jpg (303x285, 14K)

ABSOLUTE PANIC

Attached: 1477528085397.jpg (500x288, 122K)

Archives are an inevitability. Might as well whine about the rain. There's undoubtedly any number of non-public archives other people are cloning. Better to have one you can use than one that only benefits people who aren't you and probably don't have your interests in mind.

Also you're a kike.

The're spamming "kill all jews" to set up Jow Forums
This will be used as their "evidence" later most probably

Attached: set up.png (1220x1212, 328K)

how do you go back when you never went to that place you're refering to?
since you know what it is, why don't you go back?
>nigga
says the snipped mutt

Emergency averted!!! Just got done battling the rouge AI that is trying to kill us, it fought hard -but not hard enough! I nuked it from orbit -should slow it down some...In the meantime -start doing you part and archive offline. Not only on Jow Forums -but on other sites as well. They are already 'padding' the records to show that 'whites' are as violent as negros -we need the info that informed us to be preserved -that oes for everything -music, art, articles, stats etc.

Godspeed

by the way, it works lol

False flag inc.

see they put it back up to fill it with fake posts to make sure they frame Jow Forums

Working for me

>tfw weird looking and autistic

Attached: 1396238312373.gif (323x206, 755K)

Yea but now it has the honeypot post geo-tracker AI installed

>First they came for r_thedonald, and I did not speak out -- because I am not israeli

>Then they came for 4+Jow Forums, and I did not speak out -- because I am not a pedo mason.

>Then they came for me -- and they left me alone because I am not a mass shooter