How many girls get raped by immigrants in your country every day?

there are about 9000 rapes and sexual abuse cases reported in the Netherlands per year. That is about 25 per day.

ad.nl/binnenland/aantal-zedenmisdrijven-stijgt-terwijl-totaal-aantal-misdrijven-daalt~a6f10afd/

85% of rapes in the Netherlands are committed by immigrants or people of an immigrant background.

aup.nl/journal-downloads/mens-en-maatschappij/vol_83_no_2_-_zedendelinquentie_en_etniciteit.pdf

So 21 women per day are raped or sexualy abused by immigrants every day in the Netherlands.

nos.nl/nieuwsuur/artikel/2298409-ruim-350-zedenzaken-blijven-maanden-liggen-door-onderbezetting.html

The police has so many cases that some victims have to wait for a year before their case will be handled by the police. Meaning that the girls and women will have to accept that these rapists simply walk free and keep roaming around in their neighborhood, school, etc.

Attached: maxresdefault_8.jpg (850x500, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ad.nl/binnenland/man-overleden-na-mishandeling-in-speeltuin-wegens-mogelijk-zedendelict~a295e966/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 / 1km^2

Right you are. What do the statistics say for Germany?

> Amount of sex suspects per type of sex offense per 10.000 inhabitants per ethnic group

In order:
>Netherlands
>Western Europe
>Yugoslavia
>Eastern Europe (eastblock or baltics i presume)
>Turkey
>Suriname
>Antilles
>Indonesia
>Other Asia
>Middle East
>Marocco
>Other, Africa

In short. Be nigger, must rape.

Attached: stats 1.png (798x751, 101K)

forgot to mention the 3 bars.
Top to bottom
1st bar = Violation
2nd bar = molestation
3rd bar = Rape
4th bar = Other sex related offenses

I though dutch swamp faggots were an ethno nationalist state .... we are just a bunch of mutts ? you expect us to care or fix your homeland ??
>lol if you are here begging us you are already fucked
Moroccans own Morocco and now Netherlands dare I say based

In America we kill them ourselves if they got away but they wouldnt because the justice system hates niggers

Ah, yeah. The 1984 mentality. You probably don't have any stats.

4 bars, kek.

>Amount of sex suspects per 10.000 inhabitants per ethnic group.
>Same nations of origins as stated in

>white line represents baseline which is the sex offending dutch population. (4 in every 10.000)

Attached: stats 2.png (746x354, 46K)

Is that per day or per hour?

Note, there are not alot of africans in the netherlands, yet their inclination to rape is disproportionate compared to other nations of origin.

Niggers truly the subhumans.
Americans and Sw*des take note.

Not enough

>you expect us to care or fix your homeland ??
Not really. You suffer from the same problem, I presume.

Raping and killing whores is a moral duty.

You don't think much do you. We've already seen the numbers coming from your nation.
This is simply OP showing you the most powerful weapon known to man.
Knowledge.
You can laugh all you want to deviate the pain but it's not a cure.

Yes, four year old children getting raped in on playgrounds and in public pools is somehow the fault of the child. Just leave if you have nothing to add.

Unlike what you may have been made to believe, women here are not yet that far gone.
i can personally guarentee it.
Exceptions are made for randstad, but it's been a mess since 1950's which originated from, ofcourse, jew capital Amsterdam.

uk probably 10-20 thousand daily, new labour train people like libby squire's mother to start targetting them in nursery ready for the muslim groomers , why?

can you find any statistics or are they obfuscated by your politicians?

Based, if they white race is so superior they should be able to figure this out, enjoy

>love weed in the start of my 20's
>have really mediocre weed, sometimes good, more often mediocre
>6 friends and I go to Amsterdam to check for the best of the best weed
>go with 1 girl, spot 1 dirty looking arab standing by a car
>see 4 legs stick out of the car, girl shoes on one, guy on the other
>obvious rape and lookout
>I stare at the lookout, he looks at me
>I try to cross the street, but there is heavy traffic
>dirty arab says almost shouts "party party"
>the other one stops and let the girl out
>arab girl walks out and away
wasted my time, thought she was white

dont know what obfuscated means???

when you have a group of kikes who equation uplift to your language in this case english , and then snip their dicks, its intentional/multiculturalism and gang raping, or new labour sponsored grooming

Yes, using all kinds of confusing shit to make sure you won't find the truth. like calling arabs asians, etc.

kek. it's funny but i don't want to laugh.
hope you boys figure out a solution soon.

Who cares fag, stop being such whiny cunts. Those immigrants got bigger balls then you

>T.Riggered

Attached: GMObeast.png (400x400, 38K)

A FUCKING LEAF

don't lie, you still felt good about it

This weekend some faggot raped a girl and got murdered right then and there by the locals. We are getting sick of this shit.

ad.nl/binnenland/man-overleden-na-mishandeling-in-speeltuin-wegens-mogelijk-zedendelict~a295e966/

Not sick enough. You're fighting the water in which you are drowning, and not the people that control the valves.

KANKER OP NAAR JE EIGEN LAND VERKRACHTERS

Attached: 1538589661726.jpg (601x635, 87K)

You can only start a revolution by informing the common man his world is being destroyed. I bet all of you don't even know how many women are sacrificed daily on the altar of diversity in your country. If people knew, they might start acting with you.

Dutch women like getting raped by shitskins though

That pedophile turned out to be a white local guy,

White Dutch girls in the randstad all fucked black and shitskin Moroccans.

got what he deserved thou.

between a hundred and a million

The grand total is about 20 rapes per day, so I'd reckon 19,9 of those are committed by shitskins.

Not enough.

if it follows the same stats as the Netherlands it would be 17 per day. That's a lot for such a small country.

Around 0, since all the kebab griller bitches voluntarily spread their legs.

Not really. The girl I was walking with was so high, she didn't even know what was happening. I didn't want to ruin her time in Amsterdam, so I never told her. All in all, you guys are the only ones that know that I saved an arab girl from being raped.

Le Gangbang Republique.

According to a 2014 report, about 5,000 to 7,000 of the rapes are gang rapes.[20] Gang-rapes are referred to as tournantes, or "pass-arounds".[21][22] One of the first people to bring public attention to the culture of gang rape was Samira Bellil, who published a book called Dans l'enfer des tournantes ("In Gang Rape Hell").[21][22]

Oh God, I didn’t know about her

Attached: 82993C22-1DC6-40AA-A756-07AEF062F541.jpg (1217x1424, 508K)

>25 per day.
Sounds like you should have guns.
> 85% of rapes in the Netherlands
I think you'll find this is rapes where the suspect and victim didn't know each other. Most of the time, rapist and victim knew each other so this will mess up the remainder of your stats.

Paki grooming gangs are the norm here unfortunately. A lot are covered up as well by the (((police))) to keep up "diversity".

Imagine dying of all the arabic semen in your belly.

Not enough. They deserve it.

Wake the fuck up, your police and politicians are in the pedo gangs. They benefit financially from it. It's the same with our police and drugs. They're heavily involved.

Well she was arab herself. One thing you have to realize the reason why white people are not so angry about diversity, is that for the most part crime is done by the same group that is the victim. So it’s mostly Muslim women getting raped. They still should get kicked out though.

> claim to fame is getting gang raped.
way to make an impact on the world, honey.

Seriously, could you please have a little respect? People like you are the reason why people listen to feminazis.
In fact she’s an Arab tho

that is true thou.

In the year 2018 there were 8.047 reported cases.
4945 suspects were German (everyone with a German passport, so not all German)
3102 suspects were not German (everyone without a German passport)
and form those 3102, 1316 suspects were refugees.
When we just count the suspects without a German passport we would have 8,5 rapes per day

>How many girls get raped by immigrants in your country every day?
Probably at least a handful.
Which isn't too bad considering the U.S is huge

That's really low compared to the Netherlands.

>how many girld get raped in your country daily
Alot. But I dont care about it. White women arent worth saving, and we know from all of them that they love rape anyway.
You may cry. But they are absolutely not crying about it.

I only care about asian qts.

Attached: 60941c1689600309ab0c498f1983c829.jpg (400x600, 70K)

Yeah but remember the Germans lie their hearts out about migrant crime rates, they even have entire wings of their media devoted to obfuscating and covering it up.

The European Union will be remembered as one of the most evil projects to ever exist and those who hammered for this endless third world migration are the spawn of evil for the misery they have sown.

95,6% of all assault rapes are committed by non-Europeans in Sweden. I haven't checked how many there are each day though.

as I said, those 4945 "German" suspects are not all German. If I had to guess then I would say 25% of them have a migration background.
That would make 1237 plus all other cases that would make 4339.
Then we would have 12 rapes a day.
Which is bad but not like fucking 25. Fucking hell.

Calm down it's only like 84%

Attached: 37834.jpg (3700x2362, 1.31M)

So you are a pedo then?

Pewdiepie said it was norwegians and danes who raped the swedes.

Citizens. Named Mohammad

Not enough looking at the elections results

Let it happen to woman i love in extreme way, and ill do the worst thing possible.

Many many dutch are cucks, its just a matter of time of when they chose the wrong one and the civil war can finally begin. Hail!

Ps fuck white sluts, just let them get abused so we can accelerate and after finishing brown we finish traitor white sluts. KANKERHOEREN

They do, but they are not allowed to put race in the stats. Because all people are people. To the point where the schools in Malmö have stopped taking group school pictures. With a lame excuse about some EU regulations. It's certainly not because they want to hide that there's hardly any Swedes left in Skåne. They are rather proud of the fact.

And then, for no reason at all, Brenton Tarrant bought a rifle.

no one cares. they say they do but really they don't. that's why we are losing. it's probably illegal to care

Around 70

Attached: statistik.jpg (703x868, 123K)

>How many girls get raped by immigrants in your country every day?
pic related.
why do you ask?

Attached: tree_fiddy.jpg (480x360, 9K)

most women orgasms during rape

zero

Someone should chart this.
Rapes per capita, percentage of rapes from immigrants, rapes per immigrant intake per year, etc.

I married a Dutchy, we would happily move back to NL if not for the fact it is illegal to homeschool there and we currently homeschool our kids.

Even though we live in the UK I would much rather my sons marry Dutch women than English, outside the randstad and university most Dutch women I've met are based.

And most Dutch men are full on nationalist outside University towns, to the point where if I speak English in an English accent I am treated with suspicion compared to if I speak Dutch.

>Not enough looking at the elections results
Sigh, you had to go and remind me. Since our disaster election, the new government have.
>raised the gibs with kr. 1900,- per month for parasite people with children
>ended the refusal to take in UN quota refugees
>begun working towards lowered standards in our educational system
>taken a hard-line enforcing censur of all negative press about migration
(the former government is as guilty as the new one when it comes to this violation of freedom of the press. They were the traitors who signed that damn Global Compact for Migration down in Beheadistan)

Attached: weresofucked.jpg (664x644, 127K)

It's not rape. If girls allow themselves to be in proximity of shitskin males then they are consenting to sex. Unironically.

That's what our court system thinks, yet the thots keep thinking they can call it rape. So racist, many such cases, sad.

Attached: yep.jpg (968x648, 152K)

127516118000000 KW/h of sunlight at any given time, assuming 100% perfect capture tech.
Assuming we all went underground and covered the entire planet with trees, with their 2% efficiency, that’s 2,550,322,360,000 KW/h captured.
With a human needing 2.39KW/h a day, that’s at max 1 trillion people
Because only 40% of our land, which makes up 29% of earths surface is for agriculture, that’s a max of 124 billion.
Because of how much of that is used for livestock or producing feed for livestock , drop it to 10 billion.
Now factor that we’re actually already using more of the earths resources per year than it gets back from solar radiation, the day we use more resources than the earth gets back is called overshoot day. This year it was on July 29th.
Consider how much of our crops are only able to grow because of the petrochemical feed we give them.
Meaning we can currently sustain 57.26% of earths population
So kill 42.74% of the population , or 2.9925 billion people

Meant for , but have a bump anyway

Yes, Dutch are the best. Follow tha leadah goyim! Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

>Meaning that the girls and women will have to accept that these rapists simply walk free and keep roaming around in their neighborhood, school, etc.

That'll teach the stupid whores what happens when you vote for leftist traitors.

Sincerely, a woman on Jow Forums