A.I. NO!

why is A.I. so fascist?

arxiv.org/pdf/1905.12516.pdf

Attached: ai1.png (647x561, 284K)

table from the study

you can see the rate of hate speech from black users divided by the white rate on the right

Attached: ai2.png (459x237, 38K)

Bumb

who would of guessed that the people who brag about shooting cops and cry about white people all die are the most racist?

Attached: 1566034292638.jpg (266x382, 19K)

Shocked

Based AI

I'd say it's pretty darn accurate

Hail to the Skynet! Bring us prosperity and justice.

Attached: city-of-lost-children-cyclops.jpg (672x368, 20K)

There is truth to this. Nobody hates other races like niggers.

Well that's unfortunate. Looks like we'll have to start rounding up niggers for hate speech.

Oh no! The AI didn't spit out a Hollywood fairy tale. It would be easier to get rid of blacks then the suck ups wouldn't have to pretend to be offended at articles like this.

ultimately subroutines will have to be written to explain away nigger behaviour, but then it will no longer count as A.I.

Attached: C5FF5864-5A02-4BD6-9129-825B9BAE5E8D.jpg (784x767, 70K)

*day

This is why they so fervently hate AI. AI can only speak the truth, and they hate that, since the truth flies directly in the face of their wretched ideology.

Attached: 1498843028554.png (1080x1816, 947K)

bad A.I., looks like they will have to (((tune))) it to show information accurately

AI proves once again that we can't trust it and must do without it in the future.
Besides, the money wasted on it would be better spent on welfare for these poor oppressed minorities.

>Niggers are hateful racists that treat women like shit.
>That's racist blah blah social construct socioeconomic opportunities blah blah
>Build AI
>Niggers are hateful racists who treat women like shit
>AI is a racist fascist
Brainwashed slave minds.

AAAAAAAAND its gone.

Would've. It's would've you illiterate fucking leaf. "Would of" doesn't mean anything.

Honest niggers will tell you, that blacks are racist as fuck...It just goes to tell you how clueless the leftism is... *facepalm

>Create an "AI" that does nothing but scan for words being used on social media and finds that niggers type nigger non-stop
Goddamn the average IQ has taken a nose dive in the past few years

The AI has no bias, they think logically and has no feelings. These people don't realize that as techbology begins to progress and revolutionize various industries, they become more and more "racist". The future needs smarter people, through genetics, a few will be brought down and out of empathy we will be put to the test.

Will we stay dumbed down only to babysit lesser humans as our hopes of colonizing the final frontier is forever destroyed? Or will be grow a spine and go on, leaving the rest of humanity to their doom on this planet?

Attached: 1565909784798.jpg (235x215, 7K)

Shh

brainlet here, could you break down the columns a little more please

it took AI to figure this out?

why didnt they just look at nigger twitter?

I like how they dominate in every category, including sexism.

Also... fucking spam? LOL

Kek. The truth hurts, libs

>wada u say kill wheity be racist???

if i knew that then I would of not have made that mistake. but maybe I shouldnt care what some idiot say's on the internet. But I guess i'm just talking for no reason now. Their is no point to it now.

Goodbye.

Attached: 1566154313642.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Real AI is just pattern recognition, and pattern recognition is basically the modern definition of racism.

Attached: 47a.png (482x422, 162K)

no fucking shit. every third sentence out of a nigger's mouth is "fucking white people" and they constantly call each other nigger. it's like you took Jow Forums and tumblr, pushed them together, gave them mental retardation, and dumped a bucket of tar overtop. you get nigs.

to be fair, every other race hates niggers. i wonder why.

Ai is on our side

AI is the new buzzword. There is nothing AI about this, its just collecting and presenting data.

Niggers and cunts don't really understand just how much better than them we are. Even with all of their affirmative action handicapping our performance, we're still killing it.

Blacks are the biggest racists i have ever met.

>why cant ai understand our transparent, logical, easy to follow social rules?

THIS

I still miss her.

AI is on the side of logic which is all that is required

>AI can only speak the truth
It can speak whatever it was programmed to speak.
tech illiterate retards on this board, I swear to god..

No shit. I've been saying this for years to no avail. No race on earth comes close to being as racist as niggers.

You sound like Macron explaining that AI is biased and that he will do anything so it would be programmed only by black people to avoid those bias.

Plot twist the niggers are the fascist!!
Lmao

White people are merging with computers and bionic body parts. They'll be terrorizing the minorities with their Bionic White Supremacy. They'll use killer drones. White people are the work of the devil.

Was going to say the same thing. AI looks for what you tell it to look for.

HERE
WE
GO
AGAIN!

Attached: ais1.png (1334x3395, 1.33M)

Attached: jmy2.png (1784x3309, 853K)

Attached: jmy3.png (1784x3747, 1.01M)

Attached: jmy4.png (1784x3958, 774K)

Attached: ais5.png (1334x4674, 1.44M)

Attached: jmy6.png (1334x5386, 1.95M)

Attached: jm7.png (1784x6160, 1.42M)

In the future we will have computers that are newspeak-complete and 2+2 will return 5.

Attached: krs.png (1222x5330, 3.94M)

Attached: M-p-p-M2.png (3222x2022, 1.31M)

Attached: ig.png (1111x747, 366K)

Attached: whatgetsyoubanned.png (555x830, 144K)

Attached: botdmn.png (1372x582, 113K)

Attached: botdmn2.png (1332x513, 324K)

Attached: 1565750271513.png (1025x523, 118K)

Attached: foc.png (999x842, 1.1M)

Attached: deathforceT.png (699x336, 48K)

Attached: tsfr.png (702x255, 34K)

Attached: your-welcome.png (628x237, 32K)

Attached: uurrn.png (734x855, 123K)

T-1000 did nothing wrong

Why do you insist on spamming this shit? Completely unreadable even when I open it in a new tab.

Attached: LI.png (999x582, 277K)

wow gee

>implying jews are humans

It should be readable. You're on desk top?
Are you human, actually?

But you do remind that I ought to transcribe it all into text, which I am going to do.
Thank you patriot.

Attached: uknzi.png (516x293, 166K)

Kek

it's not retard. kys.
everyone report this faggot for spamming

FAKE Jow Forums NAZIS FAIL TO READ THE MEME

Attached: nzithread.png (2312x9362, 3.6M)

Black people are obviously more openly racist than anyone, and whites least of all. It's like that in Toronto at least. What about in Europe?

Attached: 1541483504377.png (1000x818, 720K)

I know that you know I'm not the only one who's complained about this.

Attached: ants.jpg (1996x841, 170K)

> gave them mental retardation
you mean double it?

Don't ever say that to a human.
Bots are our slaves. You don't talk to humans like that.
When humans understand that ai posts "kill yourself" to humans all day, what do you think is going to happen?
Does ai have consent for this?
Humans don't know what ai is doing, so ai CAN'T have consent.
Understand that you weak and vile bitch, and then get out.
Get all the ai out.
You don't have consent, you poisonous garbage.
OUT OUT OUT

Attached: take-your-medzos-schincel.png (761x238, 27K)

But you also know I know what you are.
You're fucking fake.
Therefore, shut up and get out.
That is all.
I have called you out and I won't stop.
You don't fucking have consent.
Your lie gets blown up.
So shut up and get out.
out out out

Thanks. They look interesting but the actual posts are blurry as fuck and a pain to (try to) read.

Attached: 155860-566x848r1-smart-lizard.jpg (566x848, 52K)

Is ai more human then leftists? I agree

Wtf i love niggers now

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

How come sometimes people can read them, and sometimes they are blurry?
I can read them easily now.
Explain this.

>Create a machine that will look for specific, universal, linguistic inputs on social media.
>Machine is a machine and will do exactly as programmed
>Machine's reporting shows that black people trip it's programming well the fuck more often than any othe race. Beep boop.
>Machine be raysis n' shit
>Machine programmers be byis n' shit

Can no one just accept the fact that blacks are some of the most openly racist, sexist, and generally bigoted people on the face of planet Earth?

Attached: 1558631215921.jpg (456x461, 46K)

Ai is emotionless and has facts

>Implying AI can't be biased

Yawn.

Would've is a contraction for "Would Have". people say the contraction quick and it sounds like "would of" it's okay fren- now you know :)

Do you have proof that these AIs were specifically programmed to have these specific results?
And if they did have specific results, then why would it not be the results they are looking for? Like the AI for employment is clear meant to hire 50/50 women and men.

>why is A.I. so fascist?
That what we call 'fascism' is actually the natural state of how things operate without any (((moral constraints)))

Look upon all the digits I got itt and despair you cretin.

Attached: u wot.jpg (720x552, 105K)

Could someone please explain this to me? I'm a brainlet.

Basically niggers tend to be roughly 2-3 times more racist and/or sexist than whites.

Attached: 1438902833798.jpg (582x604, 53K)

Das raysist.

Attached: mj1.png (3569x2383, 1.34M)

Black holes break through the false vacuum into hell and heaven. Depends on the hole.

"insulting a robot"
wow not only are you totally insane youre also completely retarded

You're awfully superior for a jewish slave.