Black

>black
>friends are black
>friends make huge generalizations about white people that aren't true
>I ask how that's any different than when white people make generalizations about black people
>"nigga white people are racist thats why"

>I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
What happened to that? It's not about 'ending racism' with my peers. It's about getting even. How the fuck is that going to fix anything? When can we stop focusing on race and instead the fucking khazarian fake jews that are playing us all for fools?

Attached: nanyako-face.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Jokes on you, what MLK didn't realize is that Niggers were already living in a nation where they were judged by the content of the character.

MLK was a Soviet psy-op his speeches written by a Communist Jew.

We tried to judge blacks by the content of their character but found they had no character at all. So there goes that theory.

Attached: meathead.gif (472x354, 475K)

young whites are usually prepared to give up on racism and offer lesser races their open hand as they taught them in school, and then instead of their hand getting shaken by a black person who is also ready to give up on racism they get mugged, beaten, raped and told by media it's their own fault
that's how they become racist

you're also making mistake by having black friends

>>I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
That speech was written by Stan Levison, MLK was a Jewish psyop designed to get White people to believe in equality. Turns out character correlates with skin color.

Gimmie the MLK truth bomb.
I always knew Malcolm was the way to go. He was about rebuilding on our own then coming to the table as equals instead of begging for handouts.

You are mistaken, The chose was not between MLK and Malcom X, but almost a century earlier between Booker T Washington and W.E.B. DuBois, following the end of the Civil War.

The Blacks sided with Washington for Gibs and not DuBois for self improvement and eventual return to Africa. We have been dealing with the consequences ever since.

Malcolm was DuBois Redux

Only way I will like a nigger now is if they kill their nigger brothers in the race war. Literally.

>DuBois for self improvement and eventual return to Africa.
This is completely wrong. You are thinking of Marcus Garvey. DuBois was a liberal faggot who denounced Garvey for wanting separatism and forming the Black Star/back to Africa movement. DuBois founded the NAACP with the backing of Jewish communists.

Yeah Malcom was the way to go.
Multiracial countries don't work

DuBois was a proto-Communist. Marcus Garvey as the other user stated is the only black leader worth respecting (and deserved a pardon). Malcolm X was too little, too late.

Attached: 1478753350774.jpg (595x842, 365K)

show vegine

Yes and no, by the time MLK and Malcom were on the scene the game was already over.

My bad, Been a while since I looked at any of that stuff, I just wanted to point out that the MLK/Malcom X divide is a lot older than most remember and that the real choice the Black community made was back then, not in the 1960's

Fair enuff. Yeah the blacks have been steered by the Left since the Civil War, although there were some based ones. The first segregation laws were passed by Blacks before the White confederate state legislators were given their rights back. Few know this.

Just wait until political intersectionality means pivoting to Hispanics, and counting Asians as white.

>rebuilding on our own
Your kind are trash that couldn't build a sandcastle. You want a redpill? There has never, and will never be a functional black community, much less nation.

As someone else said, Marcus Garvey was the true black leader that you people needed. You spat in his face, called him an idiot, and then ran back to your ghettos to continue demanding free shit. The only blacks who even give a fuck about him today are the goddamn Rastafarians, which is tragic that the only support he gets is from potheads.

You could've literally had an African-American Fascist Ethnostate in Africa right now if you listened...

Ethiopia was more than functional for generations until Commies came and raped their country into a dirt-poor hellhole with constant poverty. It wasn't REAL communism tho, it was actually the European colonizers that it!... even though Ethiopia was never colonized and was only briefly conquered by the Italians during WWII.

STUDY UP on Elijah Muhammad user, he personally met with the American Nazi Party and agreed negros need their own separate america from a white Europeans america.

Attached: 301CFA19-AACB-4AE8-A4A9-5DA93048B0BB.jpg (1024x701, 184K)

That dream could still be achieved. It’s not happening now, though. Not even close. Keep dreaming, bub.

>Ethiopia was more than functional
High level we-wuzzing

>my four little nigglets

Attached: 15426362279.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)