"the Prophet had killed Jews more than any other people.”

>Ramzan Kadyrov, the Head of the Chechen Republic, called Jews "the main enemy of Islam" in a meeting with 150 Chechens living in Jordan which was broadcast on the Grozny state television service.

>Kadyrov cited the Islamic Prophet Mohamed in his denunciation of Israel and the Jewish people, saying that "the Prophet had killed Jews more than any other people.”

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/267667

Attached: White Sharia.jpg (604x596, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews
timesofisrael.com/chechen-president-to-dedicate-abu-ghosh-mosque/
archive.is/RaLBR
georgianjournal.ge/society/30860-uncovering-the-genetic-makeup-of-georgia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: i am fucking white.jpg (700x394, 158K)

Religion is for desperate fags who like to be dominated.

Wow a muslim that doesn't like jews. Now I've seen it all

Attached: 1357767618975.jpg (480x312, 34K)

What is it with Chechens and their terrible haircuts? This guy used to have a bowlcut (just like every other Chechen I've seen) but it looks like the barber ran away before finishing this new do.

Shalom brother, nice divide and conquer tactics there.

It's a slav thing I guess

Attached: 10247262_278538985639960_8769671571334601504_n.jpg (640x426, 58K)

Why everytime I see him I see garden gnome?
Also fuck (((Islam)))

Attached: images (1).jpg (183x276, 7K)

>t. Tumblrina from Texas

There you go, droogie - stick this on your galava while I run the clippers around it

Attached: Fray Bentos.jpg (300x300, 15K)

North Caucasus people have a weird phenotype. Kinda like how a lot of Russians look inbred, North Caucasians have their own inbred look.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews

timesofisrael.com/chechen-president-to-dedicate-abu-ghosh-mosque/
They are all crypto jews.

These kids are not Slavic.

Literally from the Quran brainlet.

Attached: 596F9C57-D34D-44BA-8970-D828B498E14D.jpg (1125x1831, 548K)

Could have fooled me
Do you have autism?

Sandniggers don’t understand sarcasm.

They are basically white people with more robust facial features. How white people used to look 8000 years ago basically.

Attached: lCJc7aq.jpg (768x1024, 331K)

Interesting. Didn't think of it that way. These Laz people from Turkey have something similar going on but I believe they also have Pontic Greek admixture.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1000x449, 950K)

That’s not the case, I’m just too alpha of a male to pander to an ancient fag’s sick desires.

Only the weak turn to (((religion))) because they don’t have the balls to make their own decisions.

“Oh jesusfag, be my salvation”.

Heil Dudayev

Fuck kikes
Fuck russians
Fuck slavs
Fuck jannies

Attached: 1563117861209.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

based

Eating bacon is based so no. Fuck your sand cult.

South Caucasians tend to have Greek admix, the southerners also tend to be more tanned and look at times very similar to Syrians and Iranians. North Caucasians meanwhile have their own thing going.

Attached: 924068_original.jpg (1000x667, 454K)

This Putin's lapdog ordered death of the true chechen patriot and veteran from both the First and the Second Russian - Chechen wars Zelimkhan Khangoshvili.
F
>archive.is/RaLBR

chkd

don't fool yourself faggets. mudslime is the very same cancer, but shitslamists are stupid& agressive and kikes are sneaky&villainous. they are both our enemies.

>Only the weak turn to religion because they don’t have the balls to make their own decisions.
No, that's because our own decisions are all bad because of the original sin, and thus man needs salvation. The true ubermensch actually does turn to religion, because he realises that he has flaws that can only be combated by so. Faggots and trannies don't because they think they can do "whadeva they want"

Attached: article-2037857-0D27B1DA00000578-532_634x596.jpg (634x596, 75K)

Anyways, time to move NATO bases. You want to die for Israel like the true alpha you are, don't you?

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPS andd FEMALES!

discord gg/jQ5FukF

You were brainwashed by fucking communists scum.

your dick was cut cause some ancient fags sick desires

Reminder: Circumcised Men are Sexual Cripples
>4 times more likely to get erectile dysfunction
>Missing the most erogenous part of the penis (pic related)
>Desensitized glans, due to lack of cover a foreskin would provide to keep in moisture and protect it from constant friction with fabric
>More likely to cause pain during sex, women are less likely to achieve an orgasm, Why? Women are meant to be stimulated by the non abrasive pressure of the males erectile body sliding in and out of the foreskin, they are not meant to be stimulated by the friction of an immobile unlubricated circumcised penis, which has never and will never exist in nature
>Can barely masturbate without lube as a result of the loss of all of the penis' natural mobility and lubrication
>No gliding mechanism of the foreskin
>The part of the penis that regulates the ejaculatory response is missing so there's an increase in premature ejaculation (debatable, not 100% sure about this one)

Attached: sensitivity diagram.png (766x881, 365K)

I only die for myself and my family. Stop sacrificing your girls to immigrants first, then you get to talk about who dies for whom.

True, more reason to hate religion.

It's just a Jewish sect. That they are hating Jews doesn't change that. "The Saddest and Poorest Form of Theism" Enough said

Jews are the main enemy of all humanity, not just of Islam.

Chechnya is so cool

Cope.

t. retard with no grasp of genetics

I have seen many retarded claims, but never a claim that South Caucasians have Greek admixture.

Greeks colonized parts of Georgia and Georgians were influenced a lot by Greeks.

"“We have already detected the impact of various archaic populations on our gene pool: Urartians, Phrygians, Scythians and Greeks.”

georgianjournal.ge/society/30860-uncovering-the-genetic-makeup-of-georgia.html

Except this guy is a fucking nobody being interviewed by a shit tier media outlet. Urartian isn't even an ethnicity and Pontic Greeks are closer to Georgians than they are to Balkan Greeks.

Yeah and you are a complete nobody from pol lol.

Pontic Greeks are Greeks, Georgians being close to them proves that you have some Greek admix.

Are you fucking retarded? What was the last paper on genetics that you have read you fucking brainlet.

Based huwhite man

>I only die for myself
HAHAHA. What a joke.
>Stop sacrificing your girls to immigrants first
I'm not responsible for what jews do.

Attached: 1463850550680.png (1080x720, 1.11M)