Redpill me on smoking is it truly bad for you or is it just propaganda by the tree hugging bleeding heart crowd?

Redpill me on smoking is it truly bad for you or is it just propaganda by the tree hugging bleeding heart crowd?

Attached: smoking-reasons-5762b8f93df78c98dc2cb099.jpg (768x512, 38K)

Attached: anglomutt3.png (476x378, 116K)

Dont go cold turkey just cut back user. There are no shortcuts to figuring out life.

Burning literally anything and inhaling the smoke is, generally, not very good for you. However; I don't believe Tabacoo is as evil as it's made out to be.

Yes smoking is as bad as they say it is, because some judeo-atheistic capitalists decided to lace tobacco with everything they could to cut more profit from the product, which in turn made it incredibly toxic in the long term.

If you're going to smoke, roll your own tobacco like a real man, stupid faggot.

It's bad for you, but it increases testosterone. They want you to smoke weed so youre happy and lazy.

I only smoke because I don't know what to do with my hands in public

AHAHAHAHA
I know this feel. Sometimes I end up sabotaging myself and tell myself "you're now walking manually". Then tell myself "okay, act normal".
kek

Attached: 1547232064629.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

dont worry so much about it
if someone thinks youre strange for doing whatever the fuck you want with your hands, they have some shit they need to work on

Fuck off, shill.
>breathing smoke is good
>its the EVIL CHEMICAL ADDITIVES that's bad
This new tactic you shills have come up with will not work

Attached: Normal queer greek.jpg (1280x847, 139K)

Where did he say, or even imply, that breathing smoke is good?

>t. vapelord

I think the Nazis did a lot of research into the negative health effects of smoking. Probably the first serious studies. They concluded that it was very bad for you and so they started cutting smoking rations.

It's bad, snus is good

Attached: banner-top10_mysnus-image_2.png (555x384, 42K)

Turns out meth is a better stimulant than smoking

this. Personally I live in a state of constant cope.

Attached: 220px-Cope_Whiskey_Blend_Smooth_Hickory.jpg (220x188, 9K)

Smoking is a way to control your own motivation, without the need for good external "motivators".

Want to go for a run? Do it with a smoke!
Want to be polite to customers? Do it with a smoke break!

Of course, it stops becoming optional if you abuse the privilege.

hah nice man, you should get a hold of some siberia sometime if you can lemao

Attached: siberia-80-degrees-white-dry-portion.png (555x555, 383K)

Keked

show vegine

Propaganda plenty of people live to be over 100 smoking their entire lives, just smoke as much as you want it’s literally Jew propaganda trying to get you to quit.

Just don't smoke the brand full of additives and it's good for you.

Choke muslims and slap thots

It’s not bad. You really think lungs that are designed to filter can’t handle a little smoke?

There were no nazis and there was no holocaust. All of that is Jew propaganda and they specifically had those studies created by “nazis” to make people not believe them.

k

take a break for a month to let your cells rejunivate
dont chain smoke a pack a day
smoke social mostly on breaks etc
it's an anti depressant
better than "vaping" or "ecigs"

Attached: 1562141962745.jpg (2448x3264, 1010K)

Yes, you fucking turkey. Plus, you're buying and smoking what's cheap and easily accessible/available, and that's not and never has been just tobacco. You're not rolling yourself. You smell, too.

As a former smoker who stopped years ago I can tell you:
It really is that bad.
Aside from looks( bad teeth and skin) your overall health gets fucked up and your endurance is fucked up

This
Enjoy looking 60 at 35

Oh well that settles it

If you’re going to smoke and not vape like the rest of we zoomers, then use American spirits or some brand work no additives.

Tobacco isn't. Cigarettes are like, 50% tobacco. What else do you think is in there hmmmmmmm?

Too much of anything is bad for you.
Smoking is bad for you in general and you probably shouldn't do it, kind of like soft drink.

Once a month or so wouldn't kill you, but you should just not do it. I mean, why would you want that kind of vice in your life?

a bad diet is more likely to kill you than drugs, smoking or alcohol combined.

>He doesen't smoke

Attached: 1564556491318.jpg (665x465, 71K)

It highly depends on many factors, but overall is detrimental to your health one way or another.

I used to smoke until a couple years ago, your health does really improve the moment you quit. But as some other Anons pointed out, it's mostly about relaxing yourself and not smoking shit brands.

Reminder that pipe smoking has not been found to have a statistically significant increase in the risk of cancer over nonsmokers. If you're going to smoke, don't smoke cigarettes.

Attached: 1562813630706.jpg (500x748, 52K)

The second hand smoke stuff turned out to be bullshit, but you definitely shouldn't smoke. I started very young and smoked for over a decade. The difference in my ability to breath and exercise when I quit smoking was huge. My endurance took a huge hit when I started smoking again a year later. Now that I've quit again I can do everything much more easily.

Don't smoke bro. You're going to need healthy lungs to face the future.

I've just eaten space yogurt and I feel amazing. I've even fixed the broken chair in under five minutes.

either you smoke or not, you will gonna die anyway, so smoke like a man

The whole nanny state / politecorrectness / sjw / strong government / banning every shit / witchhunting / censorship started with attack on tobacco. Remember that.

Nicotine isnt bad, the delivery method is. Chew nicotine gum if you need a fix. It's expensive though

Based
Listen to him folks

Attached: tumblr_pgebikD9ek1v2zl24_540.gif (540x405, 2.56M)

I NEED IT, HALP FRENS

Attached: you-shall-not-pass.gif (498x372, 947K)

Imagine paying to get lung cancer. And any other types of cancer you get from cigarettes. Don't be a cuck for the tobacco Jews.

i utterly despise smoking and not even because of health but because you and your house and clothes everything stinks like shit , its disgusting

too bad that balkan subhumans smoke so fucking much it makes me sick, even the young folks

man up. I quit cold turkey. Its hard only for about 2 weeks. it sucks for a year, but then you feel 1000x better

Yup this, quitting isn't that difficult. You make it seem in your head like it's something that's really going to suck constantly but in reality the first week or so it only sucks at certain times. Then gradually as the weeks and months go by you think about it less and less, then one day you'll suddenly realize that you haven't thought about smoking for days

Snuff is way better

Tobacco is a useless substance.

And yet, I can use it to hunt fish when I have no bait.

Nicotine is redpilled, smoking and tobacco are not.
I use lozenges daily for a nootropic effect and fat burner. Also suppresses my appetite and helps me stay clear headed enough to avoid goy food.

Attached: based nicotine.jpg (450x450, 42K)

Smoking being unhealthy is a scam invented by big science. You should smoke 10 packs a day.

>Nicotine is good for me because I'm addicted and depend on it to function

>150 million deaths a year worldwide

Yeah, it's totally good, keep going at it.

Its only bad for you because tobacco is mass produced. Sure, organic hand picked tobacco isnt great for you either, but its health effects are pretty negligible. Its the same thing with food. Is meat bad for you? No. Is factory farmed, antibiotic filled, Bovine growth hormone injected, cow fed cow meat bad for you? Absolutely. There are no cigarettes that are exempt from the “mass produced” status. They are pretty much all horrible for you. Certain kinds of pipe tobacco are better, but unless you grew the shit yourself you can never be sure it wasnt sprayed with pesticides, or fucked with in some other manner.

tl;dr: smoking is bad for you.

250,000 deaths a year from climate change ;D

Humans are one of the only species well-adapted to smoke inhalation. Most animals would die after only a few breaths, even our closest relatives in the primate family.

Smoking has a plethora of health benefits that (((they))) have spent decades suppressing.

If you have white children, get them to start smoking as soon as possible to give them every advantage possible.

Attached: 1561315501921.jpg (600x607, 67K)

>Certain kinds of pipe tobacco are better, but unless you grew the shit yourself you can never be sure it wasnt sprayed with pesticides, or fucked with in some other manner.
There is a very easy solution to this, fortunately. In general though, commercial pipe tobacco is pretty decent in terms of quality.

Attached: 20190825_115938-1.jpg (2487x2010, 1.36M)

Is there a black pill.

Your lungs

Cause my son says that you're all Chad's and I wanna know. I'm a normy and I find it hard to believe that people are racist

>the virgin smoker
>smokes to feel less awkward
>doesn't know what to do with his hands

>the healthy Chad
>smells good
>never even thought about his hands
>peak cardiovascular health
>can maintain 5-hour erections well into his 80s

>has son
>types like an 8 year old retard
kys and your son you brainlet

>Redpill me on smoking
Retard

It's common knowledge that smoking gives you lung cancer.
Also it's expensive to kill yourself, why not just jumping from a bridge instead?

Lastly, people who smoke are hidding lots of stress and sexual frustration: the guy who smoke after sex in the movies it's JUST in the movies.

Freaking noobs.

I smoked for 11 years and quit a month ago, hardest thing ive ever had to do but best decision Ive ever made. I felt like my heart was acting up so I got a bit of a scare and felt like it was my last chance to quit. After quitting the problem instantly disappeared. First week of quitting i woke up every night with my chest soaked in sweat. Easiest way to quit is in a place where you can swim (basically jump in water whenever pissed off) and do sauna from my experience. I was at my familys island cottage cut off from society which helped. Herbal teas with loads of honey also helped. Im still gonna keep smoking weed once every 1-2 weeks for relaxing and social reasons as so do all my friends and I really do enjoy it. Good luck anons, quitting is hard but being able to breath again makes it worth the pain.

Bumping for Jow Forums approved activity.

Attached: george_lincoln_rockwell.jpg (270x345, 17K)

Yeah but how else am I supposed to get that nice, rough feeling in the back of my throat?

Make a profile on grindr?

Smoke cigars like a real man. Faggot.

Burning something and inhaling the smoke isn't good for you. Wood smoke isn't that good for you, tobacco just happens to be particularly common, and it has a profound smell/taste.
Even weed smoke has been shown to have noticeable effect on cardiovascular health.
Taken orally, it really isn't that bad for you, and it isn't something you're supposed to take every day. Hell, it's schedule 2 in the US, but its miles worse than marijuana or LSD could ever be... And they're schedule 1.

Trade-offs are a reality. If i'm functioning at a higher level it may be worth the negative (If any, you tell me because I can't find any) consequences.

Nicotine has many benefits goy.

Yes, we've known smoking is bad for you since 1964. Get with the program.

"On January 11, 1964, Luther L. Terry, M.D., Surgeon General of the United States, released Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee of the Surgeon General of the Public Health Service. This was the first in the series that is now generally referred to as the Surgeon General’s reports. The 2014 Surgeon General’s Report on Smoking and Health marks the 50th anniversary of the landmark 1964 report, the first federal government report linking smoking and specific diseases."

Too many additives made literally to poison you goyim and destroy cell homeostatis taking away your power and nicotine markedly ages the skin so is no good for my youthmaxxing so I can bang jailbait forever.

holy shit are you's me?

Smoking is a sign of masculinity user. Plus chicks dig it. Smoke a pack a day user you'll be fine.

wide leaf tobacco bonds with cesium

Shit will kill you user. My father died of cancer because he smoked two packs a day.

Still the way the cucks are going on about trying to stop people from smoking is bullshit too.

Smoked since I was 16. Yes it's bad for you.

Hello Sir from the Tobacco Lobby. Thank you for your fine shilling today

>smoke brand names goy
Roll your own zoomie.

based and redpilled. Cigarettes are for women and niggers