Carnivore general

please logically explain why you eat plants. there's not a single argument for eating plants besides "its good for me because of >insert authority to appeal to< said so!!". hundred of millions of plants die every year for our collective satanic pleasure. we dont need any plants to be healthy, we just eat them because the government says so and we prefer to be good goys for the government and corrupt "scientists" over the lifetime of disease free ecstasy that comes from eating nothing but animal products.

plants dont want to die for you, nothing does. strictly speaking, humans dont need any plants to survive. theres not a single nutrient that cant be gotten from a carnivore/primal diet thats exclusively found in plants, in fact plants are missing over 15 essential nutrients that can't be supplemented for and the nutrients found in meat is more bio available and requires no conversion, which not all people possess the genetic ability to do, meaning it's the most foolproof way to get all your nutrients without any net loss. going carnivore is great for your health. going carnivore reduces your chances for diabetes, being overweight, cancer and heart attacks. vegetables, grains and seeds ruin digestion, and in turn destroy the delicate gut bacteria that produces a majority of your feel good hormones, making you depressed and sick. carnivores live the longest and consistently have the lowest rates of disease and cancers, many living up to 150 as is recorded with isolated tribes that still eat this way.

seriously Jow Forums, why do you abuse your own body and mind by eating incompatible foods yet complain about niggers or jews mistreating you? dont you think its a bit hypocritical? dont you think its a tad bit ironic how you cry that jews and muslims mistreat whites, yet you abuse yourself much worse?

atleast just admit it; carnivores are right

Attached: vegetable slaughterhouse.jpg (406x200, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.clevelandclinic.org/link-red-meat-cancer-need-know/
inc.com/sonya-mann/carnivory-zero-carb-experiment.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4325021/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinutrient
lmgtfy.com/?q=what do carbohydrates do
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/091118072051.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=NufOkuxYZM4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4809873/
youtube.com/watch?v=RElHrYCLq7Q
nationalgeographic.com/news/2017/06/tick-bite-meat-allergy-spreading-spd/
youtu.be/h7Y_PD-2vo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Relax, it's blackberries season.

>its good for me because of >insert authority to appeal to< said so!!"
>insert commisioned professionals tssked solely with finding the truth and you have no reason to dismiss them

Kek

Fruit in summer is a good way to hydrate if you don't have access to blood or raw milk, better than water no doubt, just go for watery fruits and not super fibre rich ones. Won't hear me complain against that. Anti-nutrients are low in fruit compared to every other plant food too.

Your assumption that meat makes people fat is wrong, as many people who only eat meat lose weight, but don't become emaciated like Vegans who are actually just digesting their own fat and tissue to sustain the torrent of plant abuse. Red meats = carcinogen shit has been debunked, we have been eating red meat since our inception and only now are we seeing rampant cancer spikes once our diets have switched to predominantly plant based. Anything cooked induces the maillard reaction, which is carcinogenic whether its plants or meat, that's why I don't advocate cooked meat. To say something is carcinogenic because of the way it's prepared is disingenuous, as you would need to do the study on raw meat eaters but (((they))) will make sure that kind of stuff never gets funded, if people only knew how healing it was then their whole global medical empire would crumble, and how else would they keep people sick?
I agree wholeheartedly that we should end factory farming, not for "morality" though but because toxic animals create a toxic product in the end and no one should be consuming that shit. Grass fed, open air, vaccine free and a happy life will create the best tasting meat without toxins, and also increase its nutritional density.

>as many people who only eat meat lose weight
Holy shit dude. Cite a source. I dare you.
Yea you can not get fat by not eating so much but if youre trying to tell me veggie burgers are just as fatty as ground chuck then you much be a fox news viewer.
>has been debunkes
No it hasnt.

based

health.clevelandclinic.org/link-red-meat-cancer-need-know/

If you don't eat carbohydrates, you cannot get fat. This is fact and no one denies it. Carbohydrates + fat = stored fat. Take away the carbs, and you will not store fat, but burn it instead. It's really that simple.
Here is a random journo who tried it I just pulled this off google, I can give you many anecdotes of this being the case via youtube as well if you'd like, but in terms of large bodies of information by your favorite "health organisations" which are nothing more than shills for highlighting what the science they want you to believe and shunning the science that might actually make you healthy, there's not a lot aside from mechanistic explanations and smaller groups.
inc.com/sonya-mann/carnivory-zero-carb-experiment.html
"For starters, I lost double the amount of weight that I would have under my normal omnivorous diet."

Secondly, all the studies done on "red meat carcinogens" are done with cooked meat. Just like you'll find that all cooked vegetables are also carcinogenic, but don't get propped up by the agenda driven organisations. This is called the maillard reaction, and happens to all food when cooked under direct heat. Processed meat, unprocessed, vegetables, fruits ect. all have this. So you can highlight meat and be like "omg meat cause cancer" but simultaneously this proves vegetables are also carcinogenic when cooked. Raw meat is what heals, not cooked meat. Although cooked meat will still sustain you significantly better than being a Vegan or vegetarian no doubt.

adding certain plants to my meat gives it flavour.

>anti-nutrients
What manner of mommy science speak is this?

I eat low carb high fat but some of you are just as annoying as vegans

You need some plants to feed the pro-biotic bacteria in your intestines.

Ahhh so adkins diet. Yea thats a totally natuarl and healthy way to maintain weight.
I think we can all agree we can read all day arguments for and against restricting carbs. If you think your body functions just fine without water sugars and exercise then you go girl.
>information by your favorite "health organisations" which are nothing more than shills for highlighting what the science they want you to believe and shunning the science that might actually make you healthy
Whoa dude. Facts suck, huh? Its ok, one more vote for trump and youll never have to deal with them again.

Mommy science? That's cute.
Anti-nutrients are the plants self defense mechanism, as everything that lives does not want to die, when a plant is starting to be eaten by small bugs, the toxins present are enough to deter or kill certain prey. Humans are bigger so the toxins don't kill us obviously, but we pay the price in other ways.
Phytic acid, for instance, binds to minerals in the gut (calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and zinc) making these minerals unavailable for absorption in the intestines and are excreted instead. Phytic acid is high in nuts, seeds and grains. So every time you eat some bread for instance as it's the most common grain based food, and you think you are eating something that is giving you minerals, the phytic acid is binding to them in your gut and you aren't absorbing them.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4325021/
Here is just one paper about it, out of thousands available. This is just ONE example of an anti-nutrient, there are Goitrogens which prevent hormones being made in your thyroid, there are Oxalates which also reduce mineral absorption, among many others. You could have googled "anti-nutrients" and not looked like a retard by calling it "mommy science" but there you go. Even just look on wikipedia if you are brain dead and dont wanna look at studies. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinutrient

False, there are no bacteria that need fiber to be fed as fiber is undigested all the way up until the large intestine, where a small portion of it is converted into short chain fatty acids, or in other words, saturated animal fat. Your body is craving animal fat so much it converts a small amount of that fiber into it. But largely, the fiber passes through undigested and ends up in your shit. Why would you eat something you can't digest? Makes no sense.

There's no such thing as an essential carbohydrate.
They are superfluous nutritionally. Not necessary. You can live your whole life not eating a single carb and probably be better off for it.

you don't belong here

You can go your whole life without a lot of things, sweety. Fibers gonna be a bitch tho.
lmgtfy.com/?q=what do carbohydrates do

Deport me

What's the point in trying to explain basic nutrition to a paranoid schizo

My sides kek.

i just hate the taste of red meat

I only eat vegetarians and vegans.

Correct carbs are not necessary, but have their purpose. In Summer, eating fruit + fat will start the fat production, allowing you to store some extra for when the colder times comes. Also for the emaciated and Vegan, eating carbs + fat for a few years to gain back a healthy weight after auto-cannibalizing their own bodies is beneficial, but don't overdo it either as all food ages you, carbohydrates just do it quicker.
>Whoa dude. Facts suck, huh? Its ok, one more vote for trump and youll never have to deal with them again.
I mean I'm australian so doesn't mean much to me, but you are mistaking science for "science". Look up the absolute corruption of the World Health Organisation and similar organisations towards pushing agendas, deliberately ignoring studies that go against it and promote the ones that do. They don't look at science fairly like many think.
For instance just in recent memory, all the world health organisations recommended Statin, the cholesterol lowering drug, because they believed studies funded by the medical companies who wanted to sell Statin that "Cholesterol causes heart attacks". They ignored the science at the time saying otherwise. This has now been debunked and has caused irreversible damage to the elderly, the main target of these drugs. The original basis for the claim was when the heart was observed of someone just gone through a heart attack, cholesterol was all around it. So they concluded that must have been the cause. We know now that the cholesterol actually moves rapidly to the heart at the time of an attack to HELP heal the heart. It's the equivalent of blaming a firefighter for being at the scene of a burning building, and blaming him for it.
Statin drugs are now linked to dementia and an INCREASE in deaths from heart attack, prompting a reversal of statin prescriptions in some countries. This is just one of many fuck ups these organizations have been involved in.

Please stop larping as a nutritionist.
You literally have no idea what youre typing.

Dumb cunt, I'm a fucking omnivore.

I am so sick of these diet cultists
The carnivores are becoming worse thwn vegans now that the boomers have caught on
They are so myopic it hurts
If a cooked meat carnivore makes fun of a vegan or omni then a raw meat eater can make fun of them in turn
Imagine beig such a sheep cultist you repeat talking points from egoistic youtube diet celebrities
Imsgine being so genetically inferior you cant handle eating a piece of bread or bowl of rice or a vegetable
Imagine trying to force people you dont even know into dropping an entire food group based onninsecure peojections of what you think they eat like
t. Eats raw meat, cooked meat, vegetables, plants and grains

Humans are herbivores

Attached: 500.jpg (720x1210, 647K)

Why do you feel the need to self indoctrinate on gatis videos then come here spreadig his basically re worded aajonus lectures
Nobody cares what the fuck you advocate or dont
There are 7 billion ppl on this planet and if u make more ppl go to grassfed meats it will just become more expensive
If trogs want to subsist on wheat and rice and other plants let them
Wtf do you want to pay 80 dollers a kg for grassfed beef for, retard
You think small farm food is feasible for the masses of consumerists
Just stfu you boomers will ruin everything
Healthy meats are just barely affordable right now and if u make every NPC faggot switch we are all fucked

Carnivores dont NEED to cook meat in order to eat it. Go eat a raw chicken breast if you feel otherwise.

Attached: 42531.jpg (720x1163, 570K)

He watched frank tufano and s3vrige videos for a few days
Are you the faggot on YT ripping off those critique vegan videos now? Pls stop just pls

This chart also explains why if people put their dogs and cats on a dry food diet, it should be grain free

Are you the same canadian faggot from earlier who posts like a child? You really have no life or you're just a paid weekend shill.

Maybe I just don't feel like stuffing my face full of antibiotics and hormones? I stopped eating meat only because of the shit thats pumped into it to make it grow. I wouldn't even eat eggs if I didn't get them from a local guy who has his own chickens.
If I had the space to raise my own livestock I would still eat meat, but until then I'll go without.

based.
You've probably never had good quality meat, just toxic factory farmed shit. And even if you did and you still didn't, it's essential for health, so man up and eat it.
Never said I was, nice argument though. Care to explain how I'm wrong, or are you just as "clueless" as me and coping for the fact you don't have a counter argument ?
All plant eaters have is "muh fiber!!!!". Literally no idea of nutrition, or anti-nutrients, or the difference between plant and animal nutrients, and plants require conversion of pigments to get vitamins but conveniently ignore the large sets of population that don't have the genes to do so. sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/091118072051.htm
47% of UK women don't have the ability to convert Beta-carotene into Vitamin A. Meaning, without animal products, they would be deficient in Vitamin A. This kills the Vegan shill, as Vitamin A in it's pure form is only found in meat, doesn't need converting and is 100% bio available.
If you mean 95% meat and like 5% fruit then yeah, but nah.
Ah the classic "balanced dieter", almost as retarded as Vegans. Good to hear you eat raw meat but cut out the grains and vegetables and see how you can really feel. They don't have any nutritional value and you are ingesting anti-nutrients for no reason.
It doesn't matter what I say, people will never switch to a primal diet. I know at least for my lifetime it will be cheap to eat this way, they are practically paying me to buy organs where I live they are that cheap. Also like any boomers would eat this way, is that a meme? A boomer admit they didn't do something right?

Explain the lack of cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes in the Masai and Inuit (prior to 1939). Those two tribes ate nothing but meat and fat and enjoy excellent health. The major limiting factor on life expectancy within those groups is tropical disease and homicide.

Have fun becoming a malnourished, mentally ill, emaciated, low testosterone piece of shit you absolute fucking fool.

>Care to explain how I'm wrong
No. Google (or whatever your republican equivalent is) literally any sentence youve posted so far and see what supporting sources pop up. This thread will die before every detail of your vomit could be addressed. ...but you know that already.>Explain the lack of cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes in the Masai and Inuit
Sorry. My cheap american education didnt cover obscure native canadian tribes. Thats what david attenborough is for.

nazis the zionists don't want their people to eat meant,good enough reason for me.

Attached: file.png (956x152, 24K)

I haven't eaten meat in years and I'm still 6ft 200lb. So there goes most of what you said.

>there's not a single argument for eating plants besides "its good for me because of >insert authority to appeal to< said so!!".
there are hundreds of great reasons to eat plants...
i don't care enough about you to explain all of them though.
you can die at age 48 for all i care lol.

don't let the door hit your fat ass on the way out

This.
Fuck the vegetnazis.
I eat mostly meat but I'm on no diet. I eat only what I want to eat and the more I listen to my body the more I discover that I don't eat junk like sweets and such but I eat more meat.
I discovered that I'm B12 and other vitamins deficient when I bought into the "healthy diet" meme.
It's possible that my diet is a result of my genetics because I have problems with the methylation of vitamins and that makes me deficient when I stick to the healthy diets.
As always it comes down to the fact that people differ very much if it comes to nutrition and the "helathy" eating means different things to different people.
I'm not saying that vegetarianism is not good for some people but it's possible that our genetics have more impact on what we should be eating than anything.
Blood type diets are probably closest to the truth if one doesn't know their genetic factors but in my opinion we should try and eat what we want to eat. The transition period is tough because we need to at first realize what the body really wants when we crave sweets for example (usually it's when you need fruit or water when you crave sweets, but sometimes it means fat).
I've been eating that way for years and have no health problems, I'm in an ideal body fat range, and feel great.

Good job OP.

Attached: lookhere.png (195x200, 70K)

....however, once again, some research seems to be saying to opposite of qhat you think.
>In addition, in this pastoral population, physical activity is a major way of life. If inactive Americans wanted to get the same amount of exercise, they would have to walk an additional 19km (almost 12 miles) per day(cited in 3). Because of the enormous energy expenditure and the relative resource limitations, the 1982-83 survey estimated that women and children were only consuming 50-70% of their “estimated average energy requirement”[2]. That is quite a calorie deficit, accounting for the thinness in the population.

>who is Vilhjalmur Stefansson?
This guy was a Harvard anthropologist who spent 10 years with the Inuit eating nothing but animals. After his return from the field, he spent a year in a closely monitored experiment whereupon he ate nothing but fatty cuts of meat for a year. Tests showed he finished the year healthier than when he started. If your thesis is correct, severe malnutrition would have surfaced long before the year was up.

>what is type II diabetes in professional athletes.

I eat raw chicken, pork, beef, lamb, fish... what's your point? Did you fall for the bacteria jew? You really thought that the way food naturally comes in our environment is somehow bad for you because of the boogeyman? Funny, I used to be vegetarian getting lots of fiber and used to get sick gas in my stomach, vomiting every morning and shitting multiple times a day. Crazy how all that went away as soon as I started popping raw meat in my gob and I haven't had a sick day in over a year now. Must be some weird coincidence.
I know you wanna feel included "l00k bro i know about aajonus too! notice me!" but behind the thinly veiled mask of superiority you are the larper. No one cares man. Cope harder.
The absolute state of burgers, notice the australian flag? Why would republican be an effective insult? Falling for the two party jew is your first mistake, 2 is falling for the google jew. You haven't heard anything about google skewing results to fit biases? Project veritas ring any bells? Maybe you should go swallow some bluepills and go sit in a corner somewhere.
I don't eat meat from animals that take antibiotics or hormone injections, and most family farms don't. If you bothered to look in your area you could find a farm that sells good quality meat, you live in burgerland for fucks sake. Too lazy to do something for your own well being?
By years, how long do you mean? Nuance is important. How old are you? If someone who is 40 who has eaten animal products for their entire life, has a lot of stored fat and tissue full of animal nutrients to burn through before emaciation starts. But eventually, they all fall to it. All long term vegans are pale, thin and visibly degenerated when comparing past photos. If you aren't there now, you won't be far off.
Funny because the longest living people were tribesman living upwards of 150 consisting on primarily raw meat. Probably another coincidence though.

You think the Jewish elite care for the majority of Jews? Like any other cattle, keeping the majority sick and distracted is an easy way to keep the country in check. Israel is no different.
The inuit were also big on high meat, which for those who don't know is fermented meat which gives you a feeling like the first time smoking pot or something similar, except every time you eat it. The beneficial bacteria multiplies rapidly all over the meat, and when ingested they have a field day in your gut, releasing all the feel good hormones naturally. New research into the gut microbiome suggests 70% or more of all of our feel good hormones are produced in the gut and transported to the brain. That is why it is so important to eat the right foods, and to feed yourself beneficial bacteria, you will feel happier from it no doubt.
I was inspired by the Vegan shill and copied his copypasta, and after his arguments kept getting BTFO'd in his threads and he would ignore them to continue his moralfagging I decided to counter his faggotry with my own faggotry. At least I can back up my nutritional claims as that's all the ground I have to stand on, morals are for fags anyway.

Alright it's 4am here anyway, slow captchas are doing my head in.
*ahem* KILL ANIMALS, DRINK THEIR BLOOD, EAT RAW MEAT, VEGETABLES ARE TOXIC SLAVE FOOD.

Attached: 1560341085851.jpg (945x835, 62K)

Attached: 1566750582779.png (511x940, 236K)

don't know about jews,but nationalzionists sure are.

Attached: file.png (628x900, 765K)

If you want to see how bad a vegan diet is, look at Stench Hermroidvore's YouTube channel...he's 44 going on 65. youtube.com/watch?v=NufOkuxYZM4
A literal Vegan Undermensch.

cheers friend

Attached: wow orc smile.gif (297x202, 1.21M)

Look at her face, it is drooping exactly like the guy in the above video. Sugar induced stroke - vegans are having loads of them.

Fascinating information on the biome. This is probably what made 'raw' meat a viable option prior to the invention of fire.

at dawn of man, man ate berries, nuts and plants untill someone discovered that trowing a pointy stick at the animal he always unsuccesfully chased got huntable. then man dicovered the verry plants he eats where growing where he spoiled some seeds he was carrying back home and didn't need to forrage all day long
than man got the gift of fire, wich made hunting easier and some foods eatable and easier to digest, little did they know also new vitamines and other good things came from cooked food.
then man discoverred hunting was not so much nececary when wild animals began to flock around their fields and build fences for these animals.
we are omnivores user and tomatoes are yummy or do you only wrap your steak with pizzadow?

I love to be Schizo and depress. This is my will, why don't you leave me alone sucking on fat nuts and getting Crohn disease froms grains you biggot ! Fuck you meat eater and your sexy muscular and healthy body and mind ! I hate the fact that meat gives all the nutrition I need.

Don't you dare look at that study that link grains and schizo and depression !

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4809873/

Attached: eatmemyfriend.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>The inuit were also big on high meat, which for those who don't know is fermented meat which gives you a feeling like the first time smoking pot or something similar, except every time you eat it. The beneficial bacteria multiplies rapidly all over the meat, and when ingested they have a field day in your gut, releasing all the feel good hormones naturally. New research into the gut microbiome suggests 70% or more of all of our feel good hormones are produced in the gut and transported to the brain. That is why it is so important to eat the right foods, and to feed yourself beneficial bacteria, you will feel happier from it no doubt.

this
i ate fermented meat one, not realy my cake but i tried it.
i have this bacteria party with camenber and brie.
Also, procesed sugar, does the same effect except for being poison for your body and mind in exces quantities, hence the "sugarstroke" with vegans as mentionnend here in previous posts

YOU SHALL NOT DIE IM NOT DONE WITH YOU

uuhhhhhhhhh i hope this thread goes to the top i need time to write a response

>commisioned professionals tssked solely with finding the truth

Attached: 1566122935057.jpg (471x388, 94K)

>when you shitpost so hard you have braindead carnitards imitating you and making absolutely ZERO [spoiler]z-e-r-o[/spoiler] logical sense

>plants dont want to die so its okay to kill animals =DDD
>its unethical to kill plants =DDD

fucking RETARD, lel. i actually have zero problems with people going carniviour, they are the anti-thesis to vegans. on judgement day you will have to answer to god, not me

stay triggered you 75 iq retards

Attached: 1564328507559.jpg (571x571, 49K)

Guess which one of those lived longer, nut man or pointy stick man? We evolved into meat, these same liberal retards love evolution but promote regression in the same breath

>please logically explain why you eat plants

It's healthier, cheaper, and we were designed biologically to eat them.

There is no reasons to not eat vegetables/fruits/nuts/grains/roots.

Look at your teeth, they are not the same as a true carnivore (Lion, tiger, cat, dog etc...), but more like a monkey that eats fruits, roots etc. (meat only the last resort).

Our digestive system is very long, the same as herbivore.
Carnivores have a shoter one.

We have a lower acidic level in our stomach compared to carniovre: they have a higher acidity level to disolve bones and hard parts, we don't.

Our teeth are meant to CHEW, look at your molars: cat dog etc. do NOT have that,but horses, chimps have it.

We DO NOT need Choloesterol as we produce it naturally: eating cholesterol creates a big imbalance in our blood and that's why we have chronic disease that leads to heart attack (your arteries are clogged with choloesterol).

Eating Animal protein is NOT the best way for us humans to get them.

Eating Plants and fruits is the best way to stay FIT, LEAN and healthy: I never go to the doctor and I'm 31. I see people of my age that are FAT, OBSESE and always sick: disgusting.

A healthy mind in a healthy body is common knowledge: I am doing so much more things that people around me, it's not easy but I manage very well and I am proud of what I am doing well.

One super good reason to not eat meat: you will have a better sex life. Hard rock every morning and you will be physicaly fit for sex: when you are overweight it's disgusting.

>Guess which one of those lived longer
the farmer, because pointy stickman was gifted the castle to keep the farmer alive and safe from other pointy stick man with lack of farming knowledge.

can you explain me why meat allergy is inexistent while many people have allergy to grains and vegetables?

I think we should eat what our ancestors ate. Meaning that everyone has a different diet because they came from different environment. They evolve and mutate differently on top of that so IMHO there's no standard "healthy" food that fits for everyone. I believe that you should eat what you feel good hours after eating it. Sugar is good at the beginning but you crash after few minutes.

nationalgeographic.com/news/2017/06/tick-bite-meat-allergy-spreading-spd/

some people have dificulty to digest meat properly, but never heared of an alergy to meat
lactose intollerance doesn't count

>allergy to grains and vegetables
gmo grains into higer gluten content crap sprayed alover with chemicals to make it untasty for insects, deceases and to make them grow that makes you sick in the longrun.
not counting how these are precessed for the endconsumer.

well these liberal retards you refer to and i guess like this one? (reads like a shill though) are equally retard as only meat retards.

eat balanced, eat what you feel like and what you need without being judgemental about another's eatinghabbits, that would be so much nicer.

>please logically explain why you eat plants. there's not a single argument for eating plants besides

our closest relatives are chimps, look at their eating behavior, a variety of plants and some meat. AKA an omnivorous diet. simple.

thread theme
youtu.be/h7Y_PD-2vo4

>many people have allergy to grains and vegetables?

you mean people who WANT to have an allergy/intolerance/mental illness because its the "in" thing to have something wrong with you that you can complain to others about. woe is me, worlds smallest violin etc.

hmmm slowly stewed in butter (and a squirt of oliveoil for the amateurs) bay leave, thym, rosemary , a snif of salt and a few twists of black pepper just before serving with sausage and flowered up polderpotatoes =d
i'm hungry now...
carrotcaust here i come

Kek, I totally understand the feeling and laughed and those gluten intolerant asshole until I developed Crohn disease. It humbles the soul pretty quickly and Odin healed my body and mind by showing me the way of the raw meat where my ancestors feast upon to gain courage in the daily struggle that is life. I wish that Odin show you is wisdom to you like he showed it to me through though love. May the strong survive and the weak perish ! Hail Odin , Sieg Heil !

Attached: Hailodin.jpg (1257x700, 159K)

>Odin healed my body and mind by showing me the way of the raw meat where my ancestors feast upon to gain courage in the daily struggle that is life. I wish that Odin show you is wisdom to you like he showed it to me through though love. May the strong survive and the weak perish ! Hail Odin , Sieg Heil !

Certain mushrooms will kill you, certain plants will kill you. even if you have an intolerance to individual plants it doesn't mean all plants are therefore bad. do you not see your retardness? it's the equivalent of a single trump poster going out and shooting up a high school, 1 bad egg doesn't mean the entire batch is poisoned.

Attached: 1563649392783.jpg (768x768, 45K)

It's like that bit in the simpsons where Lisa humours the twins by saying she'd marry a carrot..

I'm leaving.

Attached: 1517015358267.jpg (500x372, 54K)

>gluten intolerant assholes
many of them though and many of them aren't even gluten intollerant
when i ask them if they even had a gluten intollerant attack or stroke or how you call it in english, they can't even discribe one or how it feels lol.

>Crohn disease
damn.. am i lucky i didn't got it that far.
may Odin keep his eye on you

>Fruit in summer is a good way to hydrate if you don't have access to blood
begone dracula!

You should read my other post before accusing me of retardation. But since your reading comprehension is laughable let me enlighten you on the matter. Eat what your body need, may it be grains , vegetable or meat. And in your case , dicks ridden whit smegma.

certain animals and fish will kill you too, or atleast make you quite sick

lol

exactly. the point being you shouldn't tar everything with the same brush. just because one thing will kill you doesn't automatically mean another will. every animal / plant takes their own evolutionary path, whether it's detrimental or beneficial to humans is a matter of evolutionary chance, just because one is bad doesn't mean the rest in the same category also are.

oh god yes no more pickled whale fetuses

shut up faggot. you sound like a woman. open your boipussy and except my phallus.