There goes the neighborhood

BASED neighbor calls cops on black girls. Everyone is pissed that the neighbor who remains anonymous didn't go speak with the family they called the police on. It wasn't me, but I heard the commotion. It sounded like a WSHH video.

I mean, anytime I try to have a reasonable conversation with blacks it turns out great.

Attached: 69244467_409711379517160_1862647880855060480_n.png (481x441, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2019/08/23/753929898/florida-man-found-guilty-of-manslaughter-despite-stand-your-ground-defense
youtube.com/watch?v=jA80cUOuQR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: dey be huwhite4.jpg (750x501, 203K)

Daily reminder that the >Brit>white campaign has led me to see all modern greeks as Turkish mutt roachlets.

Attached: French.jpg (1200x799, 197K)

Your hatred is pure and true.

It's funny because he probably is a roachlet since he's a regular in /sg/

Attached: 1562194168682.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

>anytime I try to have a reasonable conversation with blacks
And this is why whypipo call da popo on blacks anonymously. You can't just walk over and ax dem to keep it down, please. They'll attack you, either physically or verbally, and brand you a racist talkin' shit on der turf.
They'll never figure it out - no matter how often it's explained to them. They are never at fault and absolutely lack any concept of civility and introspection.
And entire race of selfish, petulant children.

Attached: monkey.jpg (934x646, 126K)

"I totally get respect, but."
Then you don't. Shut the fuck up, people work on the weekend too, control your fucking kids.

Maybe because they know confronting a nigger about something as innocuous as niglets jumping on a trampoline is sure to escalate into a hospital trip for someone.

brits aren't white though

It's normally Jews posing as whites that do this to stoke black hatred of whites

>people work on the weekend too
Right, but niggers don't work.

Whiter than you Mohammed.

>only 10:30 p.m.

Bitch, most employed people with sane sleeping schedules are winding down and in bed by 9-10.

I'd call the cops as well. Most areas have effective quiet hours after the sun goes down.

the city i live in has laws that say you're allowed to be reasonably noisy until 11pm
either way, jumping straight to calling the cops is a bitch move, if you're afraid of niggers then conceal carry when you talk to them

> "Yes, hello, I'd like to file a noise complaint. Also, I'd like to put on the record that I am white. Yes, please let the neighbours know as well, but you can't tell them my name."
The Facebook post isn't making it into a race issue.

>it was only 10:30 pm
Most laws say to not be a public noise nuisance after 10 pm. Follow the law. When I lived in a duplex my neighbors kids were left home alone all the time. They would BLAST rap music, thump against the walls, hang out in front of my door outside and invite ALL their friends over from the neighborhood (like 6-8) kids to join in. They were loud, all the time. I had to call the cops on them to get them to stop blasting music and leaving their shit on my yard/driveway. I talked to their mother multiple times about it first and her answer was fuck off I am busy. Once the cops showed up, she didnt discipline her kid, she tried to fight me. The next day her shithead kid starts blasting rap music, so I turned my bass amp to the wall and started playing off beat to their songs. The shithead kid would turn it down and I'd stop, then they tried turning it all the way up to top my amp. But they had a weak stereo compared to my amp. So the kid has the fucking nerve to come over and tell me to turn it down. I tell them to fuck off, have to deal with his mother yelling at me when she gets off work, tell her to fuck off or I will call the cops again. Her drugdealer/bf was over, so she insults me again and runs nextdoor.

Only had to live there for a 6 month gap, but holy shit: worst set up ever.

Using authority is the only way

>Just talk to niggers bro don't call the cops, what's the worst that can happen?

Meanwhile in reality
npr.org/2019/08/23/753929898/florida-man-found-guilty-of-manslaughter-despite-stand-your-ground-defense

>Man confronts sheboon about parking in handicap space without handicap placard.
>Sheboon starts chimping out
>Drugged up Chimp comes out and blindsides man who dared to exercise his white privilege
>Now in jail for years due to exercising self defense

sounds like florida's stand your ground laws need updating, but fair point

Immediately moving out was the only proper choice.

Have you guys heard of ‘Drag Race UK’? It’s trannies, AKA Lefty audience.
RN, they’re all pissy because it’s almost all white trannies and Americans are like “how dare they not be +%50 black”

You have to be dumb as fuck to confront your neighbors. That's how you get fucking shot, there is a reason cops hate domestic disturbance calls. Plus you then have to live next to someone who hates your guts and will go out of their way to make your life a living hell. If they are niggers they will go to some Jew reporter and you become the next Hitler lose your job etc. It is literally in the cops' job description to take care of shit like this for you, it's why white people pay taxes (besides feeding and housing nogs and their niglets).

I already had another place lined up, just had to wait until it was available. The kids would leave their shit in my driveway, and I would have to clean it up before parking often. One time the bitch was home and came out screaming at me for touching her son's things. She had her camera out before she confronted me. I told her if I didnt clean them up I would run over them. She said it wasn't my place and to just park on the street. I laughed in her face and that pisaed her off. So I finished cleaning up the toys, put them on her porch and as she is still filling while I pull in she threw some of the toys directly in the way. I started filming before moving the car and when I got out she starts screaming I forgot those on purpose just to run them over. I tell her to call the cops and we will compare videos. She didnt even hear me over her loud braying. Tried fo smack my camera to the ground. Get the cops on the line, tell them my neighbor is assaulting me. She starts screaming over me to argue with the cops on the phone. Cops come out, shes now playing the victim about the mean lady nextdoor trying to break all her kids toys because I am evil. Give my side of the story with video, clips come down against her and tell her to keep her kids shit out of my driveway. Immediately claims racism.

These people are true pieces of work.

Why try reasoning with niggers? Has anyone here ever tried it?
Call the cops on them at every opportunity.

Neighbor should have waited till a little bit later just to be reasonable. But I don't blame the person having the cops comes to mediate.

1. They're underage girls 2. They're niggers. 3. They're a group of girl niggers and they will chimp out.

Neighbor, literally, made the right call.

would be illegal in austria. no noise after 10pm. if u want a party ask your neighbor BEFORE the noise happens

So for so many autocorrect typos.

I never understood why pavement ape children are up at all ungodly hours of the night. I had a black coworker I used to drop off at home back to the hood. I did this because he was a really nice guy and the city buses stopped running well before our closing period and he had no one else. Every time we'd roll into his neighborhood at fucking 10:15 PM and the neighborhood is INFESTED with niglets and pavement apes out doing shit. There are no street lights in his neighborhood, it's just them out doing shit in the pitch darkness.

I got red pilled hard about blacks right after college. I grew up really sheltered, liberal parents, lily white town, literally one black kid in school who kept to himself. I moved to a city for a job and was waiting in the office to use a phone and the black woman using the phone sees me and GOES OFF. It was like a switch in her head was thrown. Se was screeching at me for at least five minutes non stop all because I was waiting quietly outside the office.

Assuming that the pic related poster is not plain lying is the first mistake.

>it was ONLY 10:30
>it was literally 10 pm on a Saturday
>oy vey, they were just praying peacefully at sundown on the sabbath, what kind of people would object I ask you?

Niggers' idea of fun is harassing and annoying everyone within a mile radius with their baboon-like hooting and hollering.

It's fucking 10:30 at night.
I've got to get up at 05:00 you fucking nigger.

As a bonus, they might chimp out on the cops. There is not a downside to calling the cops on niggers.

Based, never stop greece

If you try calling the cops nowadays they whip out a camera, hold it in your face, and the internet will attempt to dox you to ruin you rlife while assigning you some kind of nickname (BBQ Becky)

There is literally no winning with niggers.

This, I don't want to shoot uncle Tyrese because La-a (it's La•dash•a, the dash don't be silent) and her friends have the neighborhood sounding like Gibbon island. Taking constructive criticism isn't a niggers forte

If you go talk to them personally and they rudely tell you to fuck off, then they would know it’s you calling the cop and harass you for it later. If you call the cop without confronting them, they wouldn’t know who called the cop.

Don't call the cops in front of them, dummy. Do it from inside your house, after meekly walking away, etc. Let the cops deal with it. Tell the police you felt intimidated. Think "what would a Jew do right now", then do that.

Oh yea, they would not know who call the cop, maybe the guy walking up to them and complained a few minutes earlier. Even if it was someone else calling the cop, they would assume that it was you because you confronted them personally earlier.

>Tell the police you felt intimidated.
fuck that tell em you saw a gun

Oh shit user. When can I buy your WWAJD bracelet? You could even retrofit WWJD bracelets and print a tiny little A in the middle

>escalating shit into a shooting over some kids jumping on a trampoline
Good thinking niggerbrain.

>talking to niggers.
This user has never met a nigger.

Wait what? What did she yell at you about? Some shit about rushing her? I don't understand what would warrant that reaction if you were just patiently waiting for the phone.

Attached: 3EC84366-CE0F-48F1-8967-0DD6DF052CE1.jpg (795x612, 91K)

Fucking based, why not say they have a bomb.

If you go over and talk to niggers to keep it down then they scream at you and get belligerent and make a point of getting louder. If you cal cops then, they hold a grudge forever and will trash your stuff and set off fireworks infront of your house at night.

There’s no being polite with fucking niggers. Just have authority over them and use it. They depend on our work for welfare and they won’t even let us get sleep so we can work. They escalate every request into an eventual physical altercation. Cops are the only answer because it keeps you anonymous and escalates with deadly force very quickly if they get uppity. The kids did do something wrong and they should feel bad.

Do zoo trainers talk to the monkeys about how to behave? No they just restrict food because they are filthy animals that will disrespect you if you try. You must be assertive with power or niggers will metaphorically throw their shit at you.

>Niggers
>Reasonably noisy
Pick one

>I don't understand what would warrant that reaction

Honest question: Where do you live? Where were you born? How do you not "understand" the reaction?

>he doesn't carry everywhere he goes anyway

Attached: disgusted-cow.jpg (500x500, 82K)

>Just come over and talk Tee Hee
This is a dead give away that your neighbors are shit. It is not my responsibility to tell you how to act like an adult and raise your children, that is on you. I have never met anyone who unironically pulled the "just talk to me" card who wasn't a massive annoyance. If you humor them and try to talk they also never admit fault. It's always "we're just having a little fun" or "what's the big deal?" it is a waste of everyone's time to even attempt civility with them because they just don't get it. So fuck em, they can argue with the cops that their kids dindu nuffin and whine about it on social media.

Drag race is an American show founded by a nigger tranny named ruPaul, drag race UK is the spinoff.

Niggers can have their tranny shows, who cares

My veterinarian is a light skinned Egyptian who's lived in the US for most of his life and he told me about a negress who literally took him to court claiming racism because he wouldn't hire her. She lost the case because my vet told the judge he was born in Africa, the negress has literally never even seen Africa in her life
She thought he was a whitey lmao

"Only 10:30" These people are incapable of thinking beyond their most recent impulse. Zero empathy, zero accountability, etc etc, WHy did the jews bring them here again?

I did a similar thing, calling the cops on the family of white rednecks that moved in next to me. I am white myself. Oh and there were no children involved; Just a bunch of redneck boomers blasting their fucking country music during a cookout, as well as yelling and shit.

I am now a pariah in my own white neighborhood, because no one sides with me and apparently it's not considered reasonable to expect basic manners from a bunch of 40-something white people. America is truly dying.

Attached: feels_guy_pol.png (461x630, 92K)

What time was it?

>Follow the law

No, go fuck yourself you little panty wearing faggot.

>Do as Tanicia says and come over in person to ask them to keep it down
>she bitches about you
>Ask police to talk to her
>she bitches about you

GEE. I wonder why they don't feel like coming over in person.

Attached: 1523168613109.jpg (437x458, 73K)

Then get the cops called on you I guess

11:00pm on the dot; I actually have called the cops on them 3 separate times, at 11:00pm each time. I always draw the line at 11:00pm

I hate Americans like you
(Pay you taxes got, it's for the common good).

Fucking traitor to liberty.

Fair enough.

I never said a word I was just waiting quietly for my turn. She saw me and just lost her fucking mind, complete verbal diarrhea for not kidding, at least five minutes, following me around just screaming at the back of my head. It was my first taste of things to come.

>I mean, anytime I try to have a reasonable conversation with blacks it turns out great.

This.

Yeah you guess, and nothing happens.

>traumatized
People use these type of words too liberally

Did you understand any of what she was saying? Like, the words at least, if not the meaning?

Yeah every once in a while some Mexican family starts up a huge, loud, music blasting party at 10:00 pm or later at one of my community's pools though they get shut down quickly by security and are never seen from again. They probably get out of their sublease ASAP to go live in shitville where it's normal to throw bumping all-nighters.

If she would have went over to try to talk, she probably would have been physically assaulted

She wrote more coherently than expected, good job Tanicia

sounds like helter skelter

It's dumb shit like this that gives ammo to gun grabbers. Let the cops handle it, they're literally paid with our tax dollars to handle this type of shit.

Yeah. I fucking hate rednecks almost as much as I hate niggers, but I guess I can at least surmise that rednecks are somewhat less violent than niggers. I would say rednecks are a sign of a social "illness" permeating whites in America, which can hypothetically be cured. Whereas brown people are just unsalvageable trash all the way through. Still sucks living next to rednecks though

>[glowing intensifies]

Nigger

You sound like a faggot, desu

The people hosting the party should have notified their neighbors that they'd be having a party and that there might be excessive noise after 10PM. This is what we used to do in my neighborhood when I was growing up. Granted, I didn't live around a bunch of blacks either.

It was a long time ago I just remember ape-like screeching and a face like a raisin taking a painful shit.

>people work on the weekend too

not people with real jobs

The nigger is you, you stupid goy faggot. Go to, fluff your masters. Go, pay your taxes and obey the whims of these political zogbots. Bitch.

There are a lot of what I would consider wealthy rednecks around here they drive nice trucks and go shooting and fishing. It's the poor white trash you have to look out for.

Is there something I can point at my neighbors house that hurts their dogs ears? Like a certain frequency they detect that bothers dogs. Thx

You break the law, then yes, something will happen. You get the cops called on you enough for noise complaints, you start getting citations. You dont pay them you go to court. You avoid court, you get a warrant. It's up to you to deescalate the situation.

On a side note the best version of neighbors being too loud was also I college. My neighbors came by the day before, told me they were having a bachelor party and it might get loud the next day. And they offered to let me come over for free beer and food. When given that kind of courtesy, I could have made plans or prepared for it. It was a special occasion and they gave me advance warning.

>lmao just shoot them
>lmao just have every aspect of your life destroyed, lose your job, gf, friends, get doxxed, get cast on the news as a racist

only pussies and faggots call the cops

Nogs don't do this, I had a couple of nogs outside of the window to my apartment last night at 3 am blasting their nigger beats while trying to fix a high-mileage BMW that one of those future rocket scientists had the genius inclination of purchasing.

>coming over and asking for niggers to keep it down
>niggers not chimping out over nothing
pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=jA80cUOuQR0

Only morons try to negotiate with chimps

Fuck you
Niggers are scum and putting cops between you and scum is 100% acceptable

Never back down, always double down

You realize the law is the only thing keeping civilized people from exterminating your hipster ass with a high-velocity dose of lead, right?

That sucks dude.
>I fucking hate rednecks almost as much as I hate niggers
>can hypothetically be cured
Just because it votes (R) does not make it worth tolerating. Rednecks can be even bigger pieces of shit that niggers because they will shit up their environment and everyone nearby even worse. Garbage everywhere, dump used motor oil and batteries into streams, rusty car chassis attracting wasps and pests, feral dogs running wild randomly throughout the day, a belligerent "better than you" attitude, meth, heroine, underage rape and molestation, and the list goes on. They might not be niggers by skin but by god are they niggers in spirit.

This. Even prison inmates know they're niggers. They talk to their girlfriends about wanting to move out of the city or "down south" somewhere. That they can't be in that environment anymore. It's weird why they don't say it out loud that they're monkeys.
>They'll attack you, either physically or verbally
And if you're any reasonable law enforcement officer, they finna run

This

No one cares what the nigger bitch has to say baka

Yeah that's why you just call the cops immediately. This is the worst that happens where I live, and I still don't bother to confront them before calling security. It won't matter if they are retarded enough to start a party like that after 10:00 pm.

Kek I wanna try this one day

Everything is an insult to black women. Even the most trivial minor things are personal attacks on them

Fuck you nigger
Fuck your rules, Ill always fuck over niggers every chance I get
Hows that make you feel nigger lover?
Triggered again?

Why are blacks so loud? Even having conversations you can hear them across the building.